Bsnl LandlineBSNL landline is dead for last 5 months!

T

Our BSNL landline [protected] is dead for the last 5 months. But, the telephone is comes for more than rupees 400 every month with being utilized. And there is no proper response from the officers whenever my father Mr. Lakshmanan given complain. I hate BSNL!

• Po
    Ponnambalam Dec 03, 2007

My telephone No 044-[protected] was not working from July to till date, but the Phone bills are coming without using my Phones, if I dial to my No 044-[protected] from out side STD booth it is ringing and also counting pulses, I paid money to STD booth without talking to My house.

This BSNL services are very very worst and they are uselless people and also they are asking money to serve us, if any problem comes, even they are the BSNL employees and they paid by BSNL.

What is the problem in this area? When it will be clear? Why we should pay bills without using our Phones?

Can you solve the problems?

• Mr
    Mr.DHARM CHAND Feb 16, 2008

i MR. DHARM CHAND residing in village-jalari,post office-jalari,distt/tehsil- kangra. H.P, I have a BSNL landline connection no-[protected],my telephone not working from last 2 month. i m very angry against this department.In this session,my mother is expired.so how could contact to my relatives for inform . i did many time complaint to my telephone exchange(daulat pur).bt they never came my premises and my area.i want to complaint against this department. pls take a action against this department.i will wait your response.

rahul Mar 08, 2008

my landline is not working properly my nunber is 080-[protected]

Vinay Singh Apr 17, 2008

I have applied a new Broadband connection (BSNL), I applied through DSP. But i didn't get any response from you Department.

My Area for Connection : A- 63 First Floor, PKT 4, Kyendria Vihar-2 Sec 82 Noida.
    MY OB NO is : 446289

Request you to please take a needful action.

• Ro
    Robert Rosary May 12, 2008

I took a WLL connection (No. 044 [protected]) on 3rd Mar 2008, mainly for internet. Till now I didn't get the internet. Whenever I call them they are saying modem is not available. The plan I'm in is a Combi Plan which has an unlimited internet access with some free cols. It's their mistake of not providing modem for such a long time. But I was made to pay bill for internet usage as well. It was so unfortunate that a Govt company cheating its one people. Now I was so frustrated that I want to return the connection.

anoop mangal Jun 15, 2008

my name is anoop mangal// my phone address-gopal das-anoop kumar///vijaypur// dist... sheopur mp/// or number [protected]. meri complaint yah hai ki mujhe apne numbre [protected] ki incoming call detail chahiye. iske liye mene JTO sahab se sampark kiya to unhone kaha ki incomming number ki call detail nhi milti hai or kha ki BSNL me esi koi subidha all india me nhi hai. or kha ki incoming call dissconect hone ke 1 second bad v NIGAM ke paas koi record nhi rahata hai//sir mujhe date 01-mar-2008 se 15-jun-2008 tak ki call detail chaye iske liye me BSNL ki term & condition ko pooraa karunga.. me karib 20year se BSNL ka costoomar hun [protected] mera hi dusara number hai.. sir agar incomming call detail milti ho to mujhe pls dilane ki kripa kare...aap incomming call detail mujhe mail v kar sakte ho.. mera ID ([protected]@yahoo.com) ya written post v kar sakte hai my add.{anoop mangal / mangal medical store// mandi vijaypur dist.. sheopur mp pin 476332} kisi v jankari ke liye aap mujhe call v kar sakte hai///[protected]

Required incoming call delail of dated 28-June of my landline No : [protected]

Jitesh Vaishnav Jul 03, 2008

Required incoming calls datil of dated [protected] of my landline No : [protected]
    in Jodhpur

in Jodhpur.

Contact Detail: [protected]

• Si
    SISIR KUMAR BAG Jul 10, 2008

Dear BSNL area Manager
    Presently I am staying at Haldia My present Address :
    HC-2/7 197 HPL Colony, Basudebpur, Haldia East Midnapore-721602. I have a Land connection No.[protected] which was inacitive from previuos 1 year . At present I want to reconnect the Land Line of BSNL Presently I need a BSNL Brodband connection . Please suggest me the procidure to reconnect the same .
    Please give me a response .I am waiting for your response .

Regards
    Sisir

Your Customer
    Sisir Kumar Bag
    Mobile [protected]

• Pu
    p.uday kiran Aug 19, 2008

Hello sir,

my address is D.NO:71-31-50, A.S.R.R colony, malkhapuram, visakhapatnam, my phone is not working 2-3 times in a month, i want to take a internet connection 500 c, so please replace the line with new one

manikandan Nov 12, 2008

Required incoming calls datil of dated [protected] of my landline No : 044 - [protected], 044 - [protected]

vikash Agarwal Nov 27, 2008

My telephone no. [protected] in rourkela orissa is dead since last 3 months and even after repeated complaints no proper response has been paid. may be this carefree atitude of the officals is the main reason for the falling nos of landline phone

• Ga
    gayatri bhattacharjee Dec 04, 2008

my land line phone no.2583 6120 is dead from 10 days. i am applying for your best immediate service.
    pls. take necessaty action as soon as possible

gayatri bhattacharjee

• Mu
    murugan Apr 05, 2009

To, The Customer Relation Officer DATE: 30/01/2009
    Ranamurthynagar Customer Care Service,
    Ramamurthy nagar,
    Bangalore: 560016.

[protected]@sancharnet.in

CC: Office of the PR General Manager.
    Email; [protected]@bsnl.co.in

BCC: Office of the Chief General Manager Telecom.
    Email: [protected]@bsnl.co.in

From: BALAKRISHANAN. M.
    HEEMAVATHI STREET,
    RAMAMURTHYNAGAR POST,
    BANGALORE: 560016.
    PHONE: 080 [protected].

SUB: HUMBELY REQUESTING TO ACCEPT OUR COMPLINTE AGAINST OUR LAND LINE
    NUMBER [protected], CUSTOMER NO: [protected] AND DO THE NEED FUL.

Dear Sir,
    Greetings and best wishes at first, Sir as it is mentioned above subject we have complained
    to our Ramamurthynagar area in charge Mr. Jayram BSNL which we always do. On
    21/11/2008 that our telephone is out of order from yesterday 20/11/2008 and Mr. Jayram.
    BSNL told I will solve your problem by next day on 22/11/2008, but nothing happened till
    27/11/2008. So again we met Mr. Jayram. BSNL On 29/11/2008 and asked when will you
    rectify our telephone problems, for that he said that the cable damaged which we have to
    get approval from our office which will take longer time. But the neighbor telephones are
    working fine but only our number [protected] is not working and if you pay around Rs.600/-
    to me I will get the cable and fix your telephone problem so on that day we gave Rs.300/-
    cash and told him once you solve the telephone problem we will pay you the balance.
    From that next day Mr. jayram. BSNL has not to be seen; finally we have complained fault
    repair service number [protected] kindly verify on 11/12/2008 and we have complained to
    the number [protected] in this number some lady responded that they will inform Mr.
    Jayram. BSNL about the telephone problem and that lady who received call was not willing
    to tell her name.
    On 17/12/2008 Mr. BALAKRISHANAN. M. as he has Asthma desires and was suffering from
    wising at 11pm night all neighbors did not respond for help as he was suffered the whole
    night with out sleep, AND Mrs. NAGAMAL.C. WIFE OF Mr.BALAKRISHANAN. M. HER RIGHT
    LEG IS FACTURED AND PARALISED WHERE SHE COULD NOT WALK, EVEN TILL TODAY but
    in the morning by the help of is son’s he was admitted in Little flower Hospital and from
    there he was shifted to Bore wing Hospital and from their he shifted to Isolation Hospital,
    finally Mr. BALAKRISHANAN.M he lost his life on 02/01/2009.
    WE BELIVE THAT WE LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF THE TELEPHONE PROBLEM IN WHICH HE
    HAVE CALLED FOR HELP FROM THE TELEPHONE TO THE FAMILY TO SON’S AND DOUGHTER
    AND THE DOCTOR’S ALSO TOLD IF HE COULD ADMITED IN THE HOSPITAL ON THAT NIGHT
    17/12/2008 WE COULD HAVE SAVED HIS LIFE IN MEDICATION.
    But now the telephone line is disconnected for non payment, so we humbly request to take
    this complaint against the telephone number [protected], and let us know if you can solve
    the telephone problem or refund our deposited amount for which is of no use.

Yours sincerely

C. NAGAMAL.
    W/o: BALAKRISHANAN.M

rajinder partap Apr 21, 2009

my landline no [protected], stops working in regularintervals.
    plz got tuned dis no.
    i'm from kahnuwan, qadian, pathankot exchange

• My bsnl landline no is - [protected], many time disturbing from bsnl exchange, form bsnl exchange to talking other person using our number, so plz solve this problem, and suggests me what to do ?

Jaya May 26, 2009

I stay in Gurgaon, Sector-7. My BSNL landline [protected], is not working.I am applying for your best immediate service.
    Please take necessary action as soon as possible

• Bh
    bhaumikpatel Jul 09, 2009

my land line phone no. 079 - [protected] is not ringing, instrument is working fine. i am complaining three times but no response from them. It problems cause since last 1 month. pls. take necessaty action as soon as possible

• Na
    narendrajain Sep 02, 2009

my land line phone no. [protected] is dead from a week. It also stops working in regularintervals.
    i am complaining many times but no response from them.i am applying for your best immediate service.
    pls. take necessity & immediate action as soon as possible.

RATHOR Sep 11, 2009

DEAR SIR,
    I AM PRAVEEN KUMAR FROM GREATER NOIDA TELLING YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TAKEN A NEW LANDLINE CONNECTION .MY CONNECTION IS READY BUT NO PERSON FROM EXCHANGE IS COOMING TO START MY CONNRCTION .I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT THERE IS NO DP NEAR MY HOME. A DP IS FAR LONG ABOUT 100 METERS FROM MY HOME.
    PLEASE MAKE A NEW DP NEAR MY HOME SO THAT I COULD USE BSNL SERVICE.
    THANK YOU .

FROM ==PRAVEEN KUMAR
    MANDI SHYAM NAGAR GREATER NOIDA G.B.NAGAR 203202 U.P.

• Fr
    froad bsnl Sep 12, 2009

i am using bsnl broadband service for last one month with the plan 750 . i had been told
    that i can serve unlimited and download from the near isp, barauni .but i had got a bill of Rs 13000. this come when i thin i had call maximum ofRs500and download maximum 2gb . my land line number is [protected]. i dont want to tell but bsnl is a froad company and it is also MC.

• Pp
    P.P.Bhanarkar Sep 24, 2009

I am Mrs S. Nikhar having landline phone no. [protected] is dead from 1/9/2009. The complaint is registered on dt 2/9/2009 (complaint registration no. 61994) at Sakkardara exchange, nagpur (maharastra). But till todate nobody is taking care which is totally inconveninent for us. Take necessary action & restor the phone.

• Rp
    R.PRABHUSHANKAR Jun 04, 2010

Our BSNL landline 080-[protected] is not working properly since one year. The complaint is that Morning 9.00 am to evening 5.30 or 6.00 it works, after 6.00 it will be dead even broad band is also not working properly. We have fed up about this bsnl phone. Whenever it got dead we complaint to the Kumbalagodu telephone exchange incharge official Mr Rajanna, he will come and repair the telephone. After three or four days repeat the same thing. My daughter is studying in 10th std she intends to get the information from internet, on that time internet will not work and telephone will also not work i.e. completely dead. whenever we want to switch on the internet, phone will get dead. But, the telephone bill is comes for more than rupees 600 to 900 every month with being utilized. I think somebody is using our telephone number with the help of bsnl officers and officials. And there is no proper response from the officers whenever we given complaint. We have fed up this bsnl telephone and I hate BSNL

vinodsingh Jun 12, 2010

may phone is dead 3months no servic my area exchange please help me my phone no-[protected]

jibus100 Jun 25, 2010

Dear Sir,

My phone is dead from last Monday to till this time.My Land Phone Number is [protected] and exchange is Kaipattoor under Thiruvalla Head Office.(Pathanamthitta Dist, Kerala). Continuously I have to register complaint direct to Exchange and phone through. But no one initiate to clear the complaints. In Kaipattoor Exchange, take minimum three weeks to solve each complaint and the officers and workers has using working time for unofficial matters and lack of interest for solving customers problems.My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks,

Jibu John
    Contact No.[protected]

• Su
    subarna Nayak Aug 06, 2010

Dear Our BSNL, Rourkela Circle,

Our landline phone is out of order since last 3 month & after our repeated request to BSNL authorities the line is not restored yet, please do the needful at the earliest, we are paid the bill without taking any services from BSNL since last 3 month.

Subarna Nayak

my no. [protected]
    cross connection

• Ka
    kailash kothari Jun 14, 2011

out of order form last one year

• 05
    05081966 Jun 17, 2011

Sir,
    My telephone No.[protected] has been working for the last five years Now. But since the last six months it give only one ring which is not received by any one in my residence but yet Iam wrongly charged.

I have made repeated complaints but no one has turned up to do any thing

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
    Thanking You
    Sanjay Colony Sec. 23 Faridabad
    Haryana 121005

• Sh
    SHAH BULK CARRIER Aug 25, 2011

TELEPHONE NO.[protected] IS NOT WORKING LAST TEN DAYS.PLEASE SHALL IMMIDIATE.

• Pa
    pathummu kk Aug 14, 2013

telapone no [protected] is not working last 25 days please do immidiate brod band also saime problam