Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Logo

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide

Having problems with Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide?

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Customer Service Contacts

1866 402 7366 (General Information)
+1 855 223 2491 (Customer Service)
2018 Broadway
Sat4:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun4:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Postal Address
P.O. Box 4600, Reston, VA 20195

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Customer Service. Initial Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide. Discuss the issues you have had with Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Boost Mobilenot honoring price plan

We have had nextel since the mid-90's, switched to sprint then to boost in approx. 2005. We had 3 phone numbers on the account. In April 2013, boost was repairing their lines and nobody around me with boost service could call out or get a call in, including 9-1-1. We were robbed in a home invasion (police report number as proof) and we couldn't even call for help, our lives were in danger! We begged boost to just switch our service over to sprint temporarily until their lines were fixed but they wouldn't do it. We were being forced to switch services temporarily and we were ensured that if we came back within 6 months, our rate would be saved. I was told again on 7/10/13 by a supervisor that this was true, my rate would be saved. Today, I was basically called a liar and told that I was never told my rate would be saved. Right on their website, it states the same thing, that the rate drops every 6 months for paying on time and rate good for 6 months. They are being rude and will not stand behind their word. This is blatant fraud and they need to be fined for such! I believe that they shut down their lines to get people to switch carriers and then when the people come back, they charge them the higher price! They, in reality, don't want people to get cheaper monthly service but need to advertise as such to get new customers. Please check into this fraud, they need to be caught up with!!! ***This matter will be going to civil or criminal court as our lives were in danger because of their phone lines being down and we were given no warning that this would be occurring; the lines were down from the end of April 2013 to Mid-July 2013********

Boost Mobile Aka Sprintno service

South jersey, mays landing, 08330 no service at all...

Better business bureau, fcc, boost / sprint!!!

Everyone with this problem must bombard boost / sprint with complaints...

Ten days no service at home. I have to drive 5 to 7 miles to use my boost cell phone... Boost reply... Send them an alternate phone... Fyi, boost runs on the sprint network.

If the phone service I paid for worked, why would I need a second phone???

Service in 08330 until 10 days ago... Perfect... Now there is no service... Of course my bill is paid on time... So, I have a phone... That is fully paid for, but has no use whatsoever... Calls go directly to voice mail, and to get messages, I have to get in my truck and find a signal...

i have had this service for 2.5years... Never had one problem... I pay for unlimited everything and I get nothing, I truly mean I get nothing. I have no service at all where I live.

Boost, sprint... Time to fix your problems, and give all users what we pay for...

This is not charity, I pay for my service, and I paid for my phone, also bought directly from boost/sprint.

Yeah, sprint and boost, both the same... With alternate names.

Both names should be "pay for nothing" or we will disconnect you !!

Fix it... You have many complaints... Oh and now I notify the better business bureau daily.

Tomorrow I will begin asking for gas money to use the phone you sold me with the service you sell me...

Can't stress this enough, if your service worked, why would in need, want or pay for an alternate phone???

Figure it out, then figure out how to fix your problem.

Yes sprint, I mean you... Boost, virgin mobile, and the now defunct nextel... All in one, and nothing works... So I must "assume" the only service worth having was nextel... Which you terminated... Fix it, fix it, fix it.

Others with this problem, bombard boost with comments. And notify the better business bureau. It's an online form to fill out.

Better business bureau, they often get answers when companies like sprint treat us like an inconvenience... While taking our money!!!

• Oc
        Oceanic Jul 10, 2013

Sorry, didn't read the full thing. But still, just switch companies if you hate it so much.

• Oc
        Oceanic Jul 10, 2013

Some areas don't have service. Get over it. If your area has no service, don't get a plan.

• Bo
        BOOST SUCKS NOW Jul 09, 2013

TEN DAYS NO SERVICE AT HOME. I HAVE TO DRIVE 5 TO 7 MILES TO USE MY BOOST CELL PHONE...BOOST REPLY...SEND THEM AN ALTERNATE PHONE...FYI, BOOST RUNS ON THE SPRINT NETWORK.

IF THE PHONE SERVICE I PAID FOR WORKED, WHY WOULD I NEED A SECOND PHONE???

SERVICE IN 08330 UNTIL 10 DAYS AGO...PERFECT...NOW THERE IS NO SERVICE...OF COURSE MY BILL IS PAID ON TIME...SO, I HAVE A PHONE...THAT IS FULLY PAID FOR, BUT HAS NO USE WHATSOEVER...CALLS GO DIRECTLY TO VOICE MAIL, AND TO GET MESSAGES, I HAVE TO GET IN MY TRUCK AND FIND A SIGNAL...

I HAVE HAD THIS SERVICE FOR 2.5YEARS...NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM...I PAY FOR UNLIMITED EVERYTHING AND I GET NOTHING, I TRULY MEAN I GET NOTHING. I HAVE NO SERVICE AT ALL WHERE I LIVE.

BOOST, SPRINT...TIME TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS, AND GIVE ALL USERS WHAT WE PAY FOR...

THIS IS NOT CHARITY, I PAY FOR MY SERVICE, AND I PAID FOR MY PHONE, ALSO BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM BOOST/SPRINT.

YEAH, SPRING AND BOOST, BOTH THE SAME...WITH ALTERNATE NAMES.

BOTH NAMES SHOULD BE "PAY FOR NOTHING" OR WE WILL DISCONNECT YOU !!

FIX IT ...YOU HAVE MANY COMPLAINTS...OH AND NOW I NOTIFY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU DAILY.

TOMORROW I WILL BEGIN ASKING FOR GAS MONEY TO USE THE PHONE YOU SOLD ME WITH THE SERVICE YOU SELL ME...

CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH, IF YOUR SERVICE WORKED, WHY WOULD IN NEED, WANT OR PAY FOR AN ALTERNATE PHONE?????

FIGURE IT OUT, THEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

YES SPRINT, I MEAN YOU...BOOST, VIRGIN MOBILE, AND THE NOW DEFUNCT NEXTEL...ALL IN ONE, AND NOTHING WORKS...SO I MUST "ASSUME" THE ONLY SERVICE WORTH HAVING WAS NEXTEL...WHICH YOU TERMINATED ...FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT.

OTHERS WITH THIS PROBLEM, BOMBARD BOOST WITH COMMENTS. AND NOTIFY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. IT'S AN ONLINE FORM TO FILL OUT.

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, THEY OFTEN GET ANSWERS WHEN COMPANIES LIKE SPRINT TREAT US LIKE AN INCONVENIENCE ...WHILE TAKING OUR MONEY!!!

• Bo
        BOOST SUCKS NOW Jul 09, 2013

SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY, MAYS LANDING, NJ, 08330

EVERONE WITH SERVICE PROBLEMS NEEDS TO BOMBARD BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH COMPLAINTS.
        I NOW NOTIFY THEM DAILY THAT I HAVE NO SERVICE.
        I ALSO BEGAN TODAY TO FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
        I AM NOW LOOKING INTO AN FCC COMPLAINT

EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO FILE THESE COMPLAINTS...

IF YOU DON'T PAY YOUR SERVICE, BOOST AND OR SPRINT SIMPLY CUTS YOU OFF...

ITS TIME TO DEMAND THAT THEY FIX WHAT WE PAY FOR...AGAIN, THIS IS NOT CHARITY!!! WE PAY FOR THE SERVICE WE ARE NOT GETTING!!!

COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN...DON'T JUST ACCEPT NO SERVICE AND PAY, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN TO ANYONE THAT YOU CAN GET TO ...

IF THE PHONE SERVICE I PAID FOR WORKED, WHY WOULD I NEED A SECOND PHONE???

YEAH, SPRINT AND BOOST, BOTH THE SAME...WITH ALTERNATE NAMES.

BOTH NAMES SHOULD BE "PAY FOR NOTHING" OR WE WILL DISCONNECT YOU !!

FIGURE IT OUT, THEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

Boost Mobilephone records

I contacted Boost Mobile customer support to attempt to retrieve a copy of my phone records for the past few months. At first I was told there was no possible way for them to do so, so I asked to speak to a supervisor or management. I was transfer to management and I explained that I need my phone records to fight my son's father for visitation time. I was then told that I have no right or access to MY phone records unless and am a law enforcement agent or lawyer. I asked to speak to the supervisors higher up and was told the only way to contact corporation was by email. I then attempted to do so, to find out that the website I was given was incorrect or nonexistant. I pay for my phone, it is my call record that I want a copy of, and feel that I am being violated by being denied such a thing. I was then informed that if my phone records were that important to me that maybe I should consider terminating my service through boost and going with a company that would care.

• Sp
          spluck Apr 21, 2014

I know I'm late to this party but for anyone who may not know, you can view your last 90 days of activity online. Go to boostmoble.com, click My Account, enter your phone # / PIN. It takes you to your Account Details. Click on Account Activity, located above the details.

• He
          herb45 Jun 13, 2013

I am calling the attorney general back.this is bull .they not only dont honor there euipment they rip you off on the insurance

• He
          herb45 Jun 13, 2013

I just bought a BOOSTMOBILE phone on 6-2-13.I am a new customer and bought a hydroat wal, mart.The phone was defective and already had the battery in the phone and wal mart refused to exchange it and a crack by the headphone jack and even with recieptrefused to exchange it.I had the insurance and boost refused to honor anything just said we will give you 30 per cent off.It freezes, screen goes black, people fade in and out and the list goes on.The exhalation department calls and was rude as ever like it was my fault.I have the insurance and just want the phone replaced.I paid for the insuraance and say it doesnt go into effect till 7/2/13 but charging me again.WHAT DO I DO?THERE RIPPING ME OFF AND THEY SOMEHOW PUT A USED PHONE IN THE PACKAGE

Boost Mobilecustomer non-service

I had noticed a $3.15 charge being added to my bill each month since january 2013. When I finally called about it, I received some runaround about how this is a tax their being charged so they're passing it on to me. When I asked for a copy of my bill (It isn't available online) or at least something showing that they had received a notice from my state telling them to charge me, I was told they couldn't comply to my request and I could contact my local tax authority. I told this so called supervisor that I didn't believe they couldn't give me some type of proof that they had permission to charge my account this "tax" and he responded with "i'm sorry we can't give you that and thank you for your business" and hung up on me!!! I'm fed up with this company. They've always had poor customer service but i'd rather pay more each month for coverage and know what i'm paying for than have a company sneak $3 out of my account each month. I wonder how much more they're making on this "tax" from all their customers.

Boost Mobile Servicesvictom of idenity left

I truly believe that we as consumers are just idly sitting back and allowing companies like boost mobile to make money off use. Think about it, how many complaints are on this page alone at the range of 5.00 to 10.00 and even as high as 45.00. They are scamming us as consumers. Well my story is not far from the others I've read. My service was stolen on 12/8/2012, I've made several complaints along with going to a boost mobile store. Well this is what I came up with, Boost mobile supports theft to the fullest. They protect those who go around and steel peoples services and identities. They ask you for security questions for what reason is beyond me. Why ask if your not going to apply it to secure your account. I have been a loyal customer for over4 years and have lost my monthly unlimited shrinkage plan, got down to 35.00 a month. wow to loosing my number that I have had for a couple of years, and they put me on a 2 freaking dollar a day plan. Why is it so easy for boost mobile to get away with this? I will tell you why, Because we as consumers are not following through. Everyone who has filled a complaint needs also contact the BBB. I'm sure something will be done.

Boost-Mobiletechnical support

i been used boost mobile for year or more and my plan was boost mobile international plus and i was pay 60 dollar a monthly automatic from my acc. the call re-boost so i don't have to worry about my bill and boost mobile the don't have to worry about the payment from no were the cancel my service i don't have money from my acc! and the already charge me up to January 10, call the customer service she says everything is okay and all payment is done my problem is in phone ten minutes to check whats problem with phone, ohh let me give tech support the guy was very rude beginning do you have wi-fi in your house? i say yes we start the same processes and he was you don't have enough money in your acc, i told him i have re-boost but you have to pay again course your money is finish.

D

Boost-Mobile — customer service supervisor

I was having problems with my cell phone connecting to the network for over 1month I was promised a...

M

Boost Mobile — dropped calls

Ever since I signed up with Boost Mobile I have had dropped calls, when I call them about it they tell me...

Boost Mobileno refund

Don’t do business with this company I ordered data service for my smart phone, after giving my credit card information they charged my card, they sent me a phone number for my smart phone, when I tried to get on the internet there was no signal so I tried contacting customer service which was a joke, after going through all there options I finally spoke with someone (3 hr’s later) I explain I was unable to get on the internet, they explain to me because of where I reside that there is no signal in your area? I requested a refund; they stated there are no refunds after signing up for the service. Had the phone for 3 hours only to fine out that the phone was useless. Here is the slap in the face, they advertise $55 dollars a month for unlimited service, but they charge your card another $4.95 to use their service so its not $55 a month, the total every month is $59.95 so watch out for their Bait and switch tactic. And you have a better chance hitting the lotto then talking to a real person.

Boost-mobile.comI can only warn you not to go cheap because that is what you get

Hello All, let me tell you a story about Boost Mobile. I first started off in this past December by purchasing two (2) Samsung Prevail cell phones and only paying $55.00 plus $5 for insurance and everything is unlimited, text, internet, calls, pics, ringtones, navigation and more. Sounds like a great deal and I thought so too. Well, I tried to download apps and because the phone comes with its own apps there is very little room for your apps and immediately runs out of space, so now you cannot update your apps, there is no space, you cannot delete there apps. I have absolutely no space for any apps I want, so, I went out and purchased a ZTE smartphone. Plenty of storage for all the apps you want but now I have another problem and this time it very very bad reception and the volume on the phone is low and I can't turn it up any further. I call up warranty department and the first person tells me she will email me everything I need to know to send the phone back. Well, I get the email and the bottom half is gone, so I have no mailing of the unit. I call back another day and this time the person keeps asking me the same questions over and over and I then told him to write it down. He too said he will email all the information and I waited and waited and waited and you get the idea, NOTHING. I have had it, now I go back to apple and get my Iphone and whatever else I need. Done, and I mean done with Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile called me at home and wanted to make things right and I said you could not because I will still be dealing with the same people. NO. I can only warn you not to go cheap because that is what you get, at least at Boost Mobile. And I lived happily ever after. Bye, Bye for now.

Boost Mobiletexing of personal pin

My Wife's Boost phone was stolen and she promptly called and informed Boost of this - she requested that the line be suspended and that she be sent a replacement phone. She received the replacement phone about 12 days later. It took 3 days to activate the nerw phone and Boost was unable to transfer her new number to the replacement phone and no one could tell her why - not customer service, or the local Boost Store. Finally, on the 3rd day - we were informedby the manager at the local Boost Store that the original phone that was supposed to be suspended was in fact, still active. Boost never suspended the line and the person who stole the phone went on the boost website and requested my pin by just clicking "lost pin". Boost just simply text her pin number to these thieves and the phone remained active for 2 weeks. I called Customer Service to complain about it and the manager basically called me a liar and said you cannot get a pin without speaking to someone. I told him I went on Boostmobile.com, click my account, enter the mobile number, and it texts you the pin. YOU NEVER SPEAK TO ANYONE! He was ignorant as heck, obnoxious, and inconsiderate - as well as incompetent. That phone call ended on a terrible note. Pin numbers are linked to more than just a cell phone and I just do not think they should be texting them out - they have no idea who is on the other end of the internet.

Boost Mobilemajor rip off

I had been with boost mobile for almost 3 years, I purchased a new android phone directly from boost mobile, when it arrive one of the keys on the phone did not work, this is when the problem started.
                    I called and spent 1+ hours on the phone with them to have them determine that the key didn't work (I told them that in the beginning). Then I was sent to product returns and was told that I would have to return the phone to them at my expense (I had the phone for 2 days). They said they would credit my credit card account in approximately 4-6 weeks.In the meantime if I wanted a phone I needed to go on their website and order a new one (And pay for that one in advance). I called to cancel my boost account which had a credit balance of $56.03. I was told that credits were not refundable didn't I read the agreement.
                    I am on my way to walmart to buy a phone from a different carrier. I don't mind paying what is fair but in my world this was a first class rip off. I will never do business with boost mobile or sprint the parent company again.

Boost Mobile I1not happy with the complimentry phone boost sent me

I'm having a serious problem with boost mobile and I am very upset. I had purchased the i1 smart phone for $400 almost a year ago, and now i'm having some problems with the phone. When I go into the internet the service is slow and it also freezes on me, I still use it because the smart phone has functions on it that I use a lot. Was informed by boost mobile that the sim cards are going to become obsolete, and that my cellphone will no longer be functional. So they told me that they would replace it with a similar phone equal to or close to value, but not quite like the cellphone I currently own, and I understand that. When I received the complimentary phone, it was the sanyo mirro scp3810 and I was very dissatisfied mainly because, it has no apps, it's not touch, no flash for the camera, no mp player and it's a flip. The rep informed me that the new cell phone was going to have the same features as my i1 has and it doesn't, I was falsely informed and feel they took my services for granted. The reps could have help me better in my situation instead of acting unprofessional. It's not my fault that they decided to do away with the sim cards for their phones, so why must I have to be penalized with a cell - phone that has no apparent use to me. Do you expect me to go out and buy another phone for $400? All i'm asking is that I get a much better cellphone that has my features or reimbursed my money that I spent on the i1. If there's nothing that you can do further to make me a satisfied customer again, then i'm going to take my services somewhere else and you'll be losing out on a faithful customer of nine years.

• Ev
                          evonne26 Nov 01, 2012

i had been calling boost for the better part of two weeks everytime i called i got the run around and was told ten million things by six different reps...or the policies different from rep to rep. they are full of ### then you have an idiot that barely speaks fluent english and wants to help with a problem but only adds to the stress. now i was told that i would rceive a blackberry or an android...ive been waiting two weeks went by still no tracking number after a period of a week straight talking to countless reps now they say it will be here tomorrow but if i get a busted ### phone that doesnt compliment the phone that ive been using then i will be leaving dumb ### boost because they have no loyalty to long time customers and i absolutely detest cricket but hey at lease ive never had to go through this ### with them

Boost Mobileworst service ever

I signed up for a boost mobile account by walking into a boost mobile store and paying for two months. I had used boost mobile before, but not for about a year. They guy who set up my phone took about half an hour to finish, and I sort of suspected that he was doing something else besides setting up my phone. Still, I just waited patiently until he was done. Turns out, he didn't set up internet service on my phone or voice mail. I didn't find out about the first (No internet) until I was away at a conference and needed to access the internet. Since I didn't have the store number with me, or any information on contacting an actual boost service representative, I had to wait until I got back from the conference to fix the problem — way inconvenient. I didn't find out about the second issue until a little over a month into my service. I had thought that everyone was just choosing not to leave a message on my voicemail, since I had lots of missed calls by not voicemail. Then one day I decided to check my voicemail anyway and found that I didn't even have voicemail. I couldn't reach the store that "set up" my phone, so I searched for boost mobile customer service online. This was the worst possible customer service experience I have ever had. The boy (Must have been a teen or 20 year old) who took my call didn't apologize for the fact that I went over a month without having voicemail. Instead, he tried to suggest that I should be nice to him (In a disturbingly flirty sort of way) because he was the one who was maybe going to help me. Later in the conversation he even tried to blame me for the fact that the boost employee who set up my phone failed to set up all of the features on my phone. He suggested that maybe I had been talking to him and distracting him, and so it was my fault. Then he suggested that maybe I had been angry with him or irritated with him, and so it was my fault. He finally set up my voicemail after what seemed like an insufferable amount of dealing with him, and then he refused to give me his name, insisting instead that I give him personal information about myself. This was the most unprofessional service representative / company I have ever patronized and I still find it hard to believe that a company can actually operate with such completely incompetent employees and with employees who seem to be on manipulative power trips, treating callers as if they are prospective dating partners rather than paying customers! I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever use boost again.

Boost Mobileterrible service and support

Been with Boost for about 6 months now with a Samsung Android2.2. Reception has always been very spotty- in NYC, but I was living with that. Recently my voicemail became unreliable- people left messages but there was just blank air, then voicemail would not respond to keypad inputs, then voicemail messages that I could hear sounded like the person was vibrating underwater and were not understandable.

Through all of this it would take an average of 15 minutes to negotiate system and get a human- and that human would then speak english very poorly. The voicemail was reset twice from their end, I was told that 'there is a problem with the antennaes in your zip code' for two weeks- in NYC!.

I believe that his is a company which does all it can to avoid it's customers, and then connects them with people who can't speak english very well. I have absolutely nothing against these people, but they are not who I want to try to resolve extremely frustrating issues with. By the way- it also seemed as if they could not track my payments entirely correctly, so the 'shrinkage' feature did not come into play.

The last thing that I want to do is switch carriers, pay another $140 for a new phone, and go through the hassle this entails- but I am tomorrow. Best I can say is learn from my experience, and avoid this company.

• Ei
                              Eileen Robinson Jul 16, 2012

I called the boost mobile office to see why I was beingcharged $18-$19, for a call to my brother in Northern Ireland. I was asked to give out my brother's phone # which I feel was unethical. If the boost agent didn't know how much a call from LI th Northern Ireland was he should have just said so.

• Ca
                              Carpenters06 Jul 01, 2012

Boost is running a scam right now! I also have an Android and my signal goes out constantly. This is what's going on. Boost is discontinuing the SIM card phones that all of us have spent so much money on. They are going to CDMA towers and phones. If you call them they will offer to send you a new phone. The catch is that the new phone that they send is a silver Sanyo flip phone that has been repaired. The same phone that they were offering for $19.95 to new customers 2 years ago. That's not the worse part. You will loose your touch screen, ringtones, apps, etc. They are not offering comparable phones and not resolution. I have been a customer for 3 years and have cancelled my services today (17 employee phones), since I am unable to effective run my business with this device.

Boost Mobilenot honoring refund policy

I bought a used cell phone for my daughter for her birthday at boost mobile at West El Camino ave yesterday July 31, 2011. Today is August 1, 2011. After having problems charging it we decided to take it back before the 72 hrs.The clerk by the name of Manuel told me upon purchase that I had 72hrs to return it if I was not pleased with the phone. The phone gave problems to charge and I decided to return it in less than 72 hrs. This is actually less than 24 hrs. Because it was purchased on July 31, 2011 about 4:49 and today at 3:45 they wouldn't not take the phone back.

Now they don't want to honor my return. Technically is less than 72 hrs. I couldn't speak to the manager. The number on their business card is [protected] and it is disconnected. The clerk spoke to the manager and he finally gave me a number. I still didn't get a response from the messages I left. It constantly goes to the voicemail without a return call. I need your help in getting my money back for the phone. They did not honor what they proposed policy is. Also, the same phone brands new on line cost the same as the used one. Please help me with this rip off. They have to learn a lesson for lying to the consumer and not keeping their part of the bargain, Thank You.

Boost Mobiledisregardful of customers

Ok boost someone must contact me asap, due to the way your csrs treated me on friday 02/24. I spent 11 hours on the phone with 15 different reps, and was told at least 10 different answers as how to fix a problem I am having with receiving text messages from one short code.

Oh, did I mention I was was on the phone for 11 hours ?!?

And I still have to wait another 24-72 hours to hopefully hear from someone. If someone can explain how/why a paying customers has to go though what I am going though. And by the way I am a disabled adult and I had to take my meds to keep me calm on friday. Once again thank you for your wonderful customer service :

And nobody from boost can even explain why I am being treated this way.

Boost Mobileauto-pay without authorization

I recently called customer service to remove the auto-payment on my account and was told it was done. Two days later the auto-payment amount was deducted from my card even though I had requested that it be removed!

When I called their customer service department, I was told they had a no-refund policy. I said I was aware but that it didn't apply when they made an unauthorized withdrawal from my account. I was put on hold and then the phone connection went dead.

This is not only regrettably poor service, it is wrong! I will never do business with boost after having done so for 5 years, and I would not recommend it to anyone else. Steer clear! I have a no bullsh*t policy!

Boost Mobilebilling payment problems

So i’m with boost for a year and they lower your payment $5. The next thing I know they lie and say there was no money in my account and disrupt my service.In fact my money was in early! To get it back on there is a fee (Again their fault) so I wonder how many thousands if not millions they make on busy people who do not have time to fight over fees. Boost=pure theives and scheisters. Then again the ignorant automated black male voice of the & ldquo;custoimer service” line should kind of let you know what you are in for..

I’m sure it is on purpose and racist! As a person of color I am deeply insulted!~ worst service ever!!!

Boost Mobilebad service and phones

I bought a boost mobile phone in california in july. I’ts a samsung prevail galaxy. The phone keeps running out of memory and come to find out it only has 151mb of internal memory which it isn’t enough to even run the operating system. The sprint network doesn’t work in my area and I was told it would. The 2gb memory was missing from the package and the phone seems to be defective. It was to come with 512mb of internal memory. I trued for 2 hours tonight to talk with boost about the problem the saves team keeps hanging up on me. George whom I spoke to last said he was a supervisor above the saves people and he also hung up on me.

I was not abusive or vulgar with anyone, they just saw that I couldn’t be resolved with my current issues. I’m in the process of filing a complaint with the federal trade commission, and the bbb so other consumers don’t get ripped off like i’m being done.

• Ra
                                        Ray Cordy Jun 02, 2016

I purchased a phone on 4/11/2016 the phone was defective. I returned it on 4/15/2016 .Since then I have been on the phone with them for hours on end. I have opened two cases with them and as of today 6/2/2016 have not received my refund. Do not I repeat Do not trust this company. Everything is out sourced and you will get nowhere

• Wi
                                        WilliamWallace Jun 28, 2012

Mine came the same exact way now low internal mem msg I just voiced my opinion and my quams were the exact same as yours in fact I didn't even try the phone customer service never get an ENGLISH speaking person. We didn't buy a smartphone we bought a tiny billboard of adds and services posing as a smartphone. Insanity I was not pleased they tried to help or be helpful but I am going to someone else had enough of this so called great company when all they do is ### on people take the money and run. Also cell standby meaning searching for network runs 48% of my battery use daily... PURE CRAP. Phone is awesome no problems accept the lies of file size like original poster here, . I just can't take the bloatware that came with it the 4 gps modules 112pre installed pieces of crap apps that are unremovable. But performance is what I am judging the phone for its capabilities. BOOST SUCKS THOUGH!

• N2
                                        n2sign Jan 25, 2012

Yes they do that they did the same when i did try to call them on the English line but after that i did try the Spanish line and they where more nicer but still not solution to my problems! so i have to agree! they suck!