Bloomexcloned credit card

The only purchase I've made on-line this year with my credit card American Express was with Bloomex Canada and two days after my purchase, my card was cloned. Someone was trying to use my credit card info to purchase an over $4, 000 plane ticket! Thank goodness, American Express contacted me immediately and stopped the transaction. I am concerned about Bloomex's website security.

• BLOOMEX SCAM Dec 28, 2014

Also add that the food labels are not compliant with Canadian Federal Law. Inferred European Gourmet cheese, fruit, seafood FOOD BASKETS arrive filled with all Indonesia made sweet creamy junk food waffers and candies. There is no French language on the labels.

Here's what you get for $120.00:

Comments

• Pe
    PeopleForPeople Oct 07, 2014

Well the Saga continues. I wish I had read these reviews before. I had my credit card compromised 3 times this year alone and each time after having made a purchase with Bloomex or it affiliated company. I made approximately 50 purchases a month so it was hard to figure out which company might be doing this. Then today I learned from a friend who asked me for a flower company reference and provided this company. One month later she finds out that her credit card was compromised. The difference was this was the only purchase she had made on her credit card. BINGO I have reported this to my CC company and will be contacting the Police.

And just to add to this. I have asked in the past for their HST number and have never been given it. They charge it and the law requires that it be on each invoice if it is being charged. I have never been able to get it from them I will report them to CRA as well asking for an investigation as to whether or not they are actually submitting their HST to Revenue Cabada

• My
    My2dollars Mar 18, 2012

Same here, purchased flowers on Valentine's day from Bloomex (I know stupid me), they were terrible but that is another topic. VISA credited the original purchase amount back to me under "not as described".

4 weeks later $4000 in fraudulent charges, consisting of the following:

4 x $5 kijiji "pings"
    2 x $2000 in airline tickets/travel vouchers

• Ba
    Basha123 Mar 06, 2012

I bought my girlfriend roses and chocolate for Valetines day from Bloomex.ca, 2 weeks later I have fraudulent activity on my credit card amounting in $600. Bloomex is obvious a bunch of scam artists. This company needs to be charged! IMMEDIATELY...I cant believe how many people like myself have been a victim of CC fraud from this shady company

• Tr
    tryanouther Feb 28, 2012

stole my credit card number also only transaction i made and now have over $3000 in unauthorized charges avoid bloomex.ca at all costs

JohnEng Feb 15, 2012

WOW, same with me. I made a mistake by purchasing crap from bloomex, because my CC got charged $700 a couple days later. Funny because I only purchased there, and haven't used my CC ANYWHERE else yet (brand new CC), so there is one transaction...HAHA. I hope my CC company shuts these idiots down.

DONT BUY HERE!

• Bl
    Bloomex IT Department Mar 25, 2011

Bloomex is one of Canada's largest ecommerce companies and as such is required for yearly 3rd party credit card standards compliance scans. Systems / Staff are always monitored and work continually in the fight against credit card fraud with ALL major credit card providers.
    Sincerely