Bharat Gaspoor service!

K

I face very poor response from Rashmi Gas Agency (tel no: +91 80 [protected]/02) every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And if you are lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least 15-20 days. In fact if you don't follow up, they don't bother to deliver at all.

If you can avoid taking a connection from Bharat Gas, pls do. After all these hassles I feel private gas agencies are a better option. These agencies like Bharat Gas are just there to make your life miserable!!!

• prathaban Feb 20, 2016

40/- Rupees Extra payment and not providing cylinders at our doorstep in Bharat gas - Thiruttani Murugan Gas Agency - location Sholinghur area.

samuel edwin inbaraj Aug 23, 2012

miss using in drelivery and too much of delay no proper response over the phone

• Sm
    Smitha.M .P Jul 24, 2012

Poor Service and Delay in gas delivery

• Je
    Jeyanthi Jun 20, 2012

I have booked for gas on 27/05/12 and my reference no. is [protected] and I have not yet (21/06/2012)received it, in spite of my 25 phone calls to the corresponding agent .Every time, when I call, they will say today you will receive.But till now I have not received.Kindly do the needful.

Regards,
    Jeyanthi Deivakumar (15125) mob: [protected]

• Bi
    bidyadhar mallick Oct 08, 2011

the above menssion dealer delivered gas refile very late.

• Ra
    RAJ NARAYAN SINGH Aug 30, 2011

MY CYLENDER DOSE NOT PROPERLY DILEVER TO ME, MY LAST BOOKING DATE 20.8.11 BOKING NO [protected]

• Aa
    aashi Jun 23, 2011

savita gas service in meerut (tel:[protected], 2651647) never deliver's gas on time they also don't give proper response on phone. after booking the gas they told us that it will be delivered to us after 10-15 days & the the weight of cylinder is also not up to the mark.

• Su
    surinder bathala Apr 05, 2011

myself dev raj.i am customer of bharat gas malout branch.i have boked a cylendar on march4, 2o11.but i have not recevied my cylendar till today.nodis listening to me.please take immediately action

dev raj
    bharat gas pasbook no:580 and my mobile no. is [protected]

• Sj
    s.j.kulkarni Mar 15, 2011

My distrbutor asks for extra cost refill in my area. My Consumer No is 6488.

• Rs
    R.suresh Kumar Mar 10, 2011

consumer no 664 with radha gas service, 1356, thadagam road, booked gas on 02/02/2011.still not supplied, visited ofice for the last 7 days, tells consumer that gas will come today. R.Suresh Kumar. Last bill no:64888 dt 08/01/2011, supplied on 11/01/2011.

• Mu
    Mumthaz O.K Feb 27, 2011

I have LPG conection customer no 021059 dated 17-09-2005 at Kasaragod kerala state from Blue Flame Agencies Kasaragod. I have appied for second cylinder immedietly. But second cylindre is not alloted so far even after six years. I find it very difficult to manage with one cylinder as I have lot of family members. I request you to allot me the second cylinder immedietly to redress my dificulties.

Mumthaz O.K W/o Abdul Rasheed M.K Behind Kannady Pally Pallam Road Kasaragod Kerala State 671121

The inetial of my name is wrongly registered as U.K Mumthaz instead of O.K . Mumthaz. My name may be corrected as O.K.Mumthaz

• Ar
    A.R. Aggarwal Dec 15, 2010

Sir,
    We have a Bharat gas connection # 21904 Ratawal Gas Agency, Paschim Vihar New Delhi We have noticed gas leakage from the cylinder received last. On complaining, On one attend my compalin. 10 A.M. to 2.45 Noon. Than i want at Gas agency the misvihave with me.

After many complaints, the agency is not attending the leakage. The poor/negative response from the dealer cause us difficulty in managing the day to day house hold works.

• El
    e l reddy Nov 12, 2010

One of the worst service by Rashmi gas agency in KR Puram. Their ph numbers are always engaged [or deliberately off]. The agents are not customer friendly and give false dates of delivery. Even after 3 weeks the gas is not delivered. Pathetic service. Bharat gas officials should look into this matter ASAP

• Fa
    falas17 Oct 06, 2010

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, In the summer, click in. Let's

facelift bar!

+++

• Sv
    s.vijay bhaskar Oct 06, 2010

DEAR SIR,
    THE BHARAT GAS CLAIMS TO DELIVER THE GAS-CYLINDER TO ITS CONSUMER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BOOKING.
    HERE, WE HAD BOOKED OUR CYLINDER FOR HOME-DELIVERY THREE WEEKS BACK (CON. NO.20119) TILL TODAY i.e.[protected]
    THE DELIVERY HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE DESPITE OUR DAILY REMINDERS.NOW AFTER THREE WEEKS TODAY WHEN I CALLED UP TO REMIND HIM HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE ADDRESS FAULT, BUT SINCE THREE YEARS I AM GETTING THE SAME GAS HOME DELIVERY IN THE SAME ADDRESS.NOW HOW CAN HE TELL ME ABOUT THE ADD. FAULT
    WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONCE

• Po
    poor services Jul 07, 2010

I m a customer of barath gas for the past 15 years infact i had very good service in mumbai but after my transfer to bangalore i'm facing lot of problems, i'm a holder of double cylinder since from 28/09/2005 Distibutor code - 611867 Name - Mahalakshmi enterprises #2153 2nd
    cross 17th main Hal 2nd stage Bangalore 38 I had booked a cylinder
    on 19th june 2010 over the phone the reception was not patient enough to give me the booking no on 07/07/2010 i rang up again to find out the status of the booking but i was astonised to find that there isno booking against my consumer no 41770 then there after i had personally visted
    the dealer but i was helpless and informed that my cylinder could be arranged only after 15 days but i approached the same dealers delivery
    boy has given me the cylinder for Rs 550 but the normal cost 370 is the dealer a corrupt person it is spoiling your reputation. expecting immediate action before other customers are affected and your image is tarnished

• He
    hemanth4u2 May 19, 2010

i am also the customer of Rashmi Gas Agency, i have complaint to Bangalore LPG Territory and i got the positive response and we need to have a common place were we can log complaints and let the officials from the Bangalore LPG Territory take the action

plz join us here

• Mu
    Munesh Kumar Apr 26, 2010

My name is Krisha Singh, i am 70 years old and my consumer number is 2761. My distributor is Priyanka Gas Service 604/605 Hamilton Road Kashmiri Gate Delhi 110006.
    I have already booked my cylender on 1st of April through online but in my account is showing that it has been delieverd on 19th April. But sittl i have not recieved any cylender & i am continuously called to Priyanka Gas Service they are commiting that it will be delieverd within two days, tomorrwo, today. But yet i did not get the cylender, I unable to go to the office of the distributor. Right now 26 days have been passed when i expact to get my cylender. I am dissatisfied with your services continuesly I am facing such this type of problem.
    I hope that you will do the needfull. I am also sending my account details which showing that it has been delieverd. Please find the attachment.

Krisha Singh

• Pr
    priyadarshini Dec 30, 2009

Consumer no - 9332
    Dealer - Fuels India, chennai, gopalapura

I would like to bring into ur kind notice that the above mentioned delear is doing malpractice

towards delivering the gas cylinder to some shops at resonable profit price by misleading the

customers. We have booked the cylinder on Dec19/2009 and till now we havent received the gas

cylinder, when we call to the dealer either they are not picking up the call or giving rash

answers which the customer cannot tolerate. This kind of behaviour and irresponsbility of

misleading the customer happen each and every time we book the gas. This is happening not only for

us it is applicabe for all other customers also.

This is to inform you that we as a group of customers have decided to file a case against the

dealer and the company in the consumer court in a couple of weeks. This kind of poor customer

service is not at all excused for all the time from a reputed concern like Bharat Gas.

I would request you to look into this issue immediately and warn the delear and save your

customers from their torture and sudfferings in order to avoid the case related issues.

Regards
    Priyadarshini
    [protected]

Samir Biswal Nov 05, 2009

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I'm a customer of Bharat Gas Agency. My Distributor is : MAHALAKSHMI ENTERPRISES
    NO.2153, 2ND CROSS, 17TH MAIN, HAL 2ND STAGE, BANGALORE

Now I'm facing severe problems. The Gas refill are being delivered after 23 days for last 4-5

times. And the Gas agency is saying you can book only after 21 days and they would deliver only

after 15 days of the order.

So if you'd calculate it comes around 44 days (23 days + 21 days) even a person remember to book

immediately after 21 days have been passed of his last cylinder delivery. If he/she forgets for

7-10 days then gone case :(

One thing how many days a Gas cylinder (14.2 kg) can run. In average case it run for 25 days

(ofcourse depending upon the usage and family members). But if these Agency would take this much

time atleast 36 days (if they are very prompt..which normally does not happen ever), then what

the customer would do ? Bacially every month we are having this problem and we are taking our

food outside for a week every month :(

This time I had booked the refill on 26th of October, but surprisingly when I called the

MAHALAKSHMI ENTERPRISES today, they told me that it has been booked today only... so i have to

wait minimum 15 days. What should I do ?

The Delivery boy always delivers the cylinder after 5-7 days of the bill date. So once it's

delayed means...It would be always delayed, as these people are counting 21 days and then 15

days from delivery.

Can you please take care of this ? Atleast is it possible to deliver the cylinder after 5 days

only for this time ? Or is it possible to change the agency to another agency or another company

like Indane (they are very prompt, they deliver after 1 day only).

Kindly help me... i'm helpless :(

Thanks
    Samir Biswal

• At
    A.TAMILMANI Oct 28, 2009

I have b ooked for acylinder on 19-10-2009 at thillai gas kumbakonam. my custmer no 5705. but cylinder not supplied till date. they are in a habbit that rgisterd the demand 30 days after supply of first clyinder. is it approved by bharat gas or government? due to this procdure we face so many problems. so avoid this and supply the cylinder at once.

Chain Sukh Basetia Oct 15, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am consumer of LPG connection no. 4397 under Pankaj Gas Service, U Block, Mangol Puri, Delhi-110083. I had booked one refill through phone on 05.10.2009, which was booked manually but no booking number was given as at that time computer was not working, as told. Till that I have not received my refill cylinder. KIndly to the needful.

• Ba
    balakrishnan.S Oct 07, 2009

VERY POOR SERVICE M/S. THILLAI GAS AGENCY.

• Mr
    Mr Nitin DU8BEY Aug 20, 2009

I would like to know the name of gas dealear of HP or bharat who supply the gas in INA colony newdehli. Also let me know what are the requirement for taking a new connection .

• Di
    dileep Jul 15, 2009

not dilivering cylender.

Jagadeesan Mar 16, 2009

Please ref. the Consumer No.22911 in the name of T. Manigandan (my brother-in-law).

Connected the new gas cylinder received from RAMANAIAH GAS AGENCY, ARCOT ROAD, VALASARAVAKKAM, CHENNAI-600 087 and leakage from Gas Cylinder was noticed on 15.03.09 at 5 pm. I dont know the Emergency No. and so I waited till 16.03.09 morning. I have changed the residence on 15.03.09. They asked me to submit change of address letter and added that then only they can do the needful. I submitted the letter at 11.00 am and till now (around 6 pm - on 16.03.09) nobody turned up to attend the problem. I rang up to the cell no.[protected], which was mentioned in the rear side of the cash bill stating that it is the Emergency Service Cell No. He didn't respond me properly and asked me to contact Anna Nagar Office. He didn't provided the Anna Nagar office contact no.

How can one know so much of contact nos. of your office ? Is is fair in your part ? Is this the service provided by you for emergency services ?

BHARAT GAS is telling their sloga : "YOUR SAFETY OUR CONCERN" and please tell me what is the safety that they are providing ?

I didn't expect such a worst service of Bharat Gas.

Services are only announced by Bharat Gas and they are not offered.

• Ra
    ramesh more Mar 12, 2009

I am a consumer(26810) of this company at new mumbai, India.Under excel Distributors, juinagar. The suppliese and the service of this distributor is horrible.I have been consumer of Bharat gas for the lat 7th years but no body can match the poor service and rude behaviour of this distributor.

• Am
    amit bhartonia Feb 25, 2009

Dear Sir,

I wish to inform you that I am facing very poor service from Sobhagya Gas Agency of Bharat Gas. Every time I do a cylinder booking. First of all the cylinder will came to deliver 3 or 5 days late after finished the commitment of delivery And if you are lucky to get the cylinder you will get less quantity of gas every time. If you returned the cylinder to change it will take more 1 or 2 days and the delivery boy didn't gave the time to weight the cylinder at other machine in any time doesn't happen at least one time the cylinder which you are weighting will get full of quantity of gas In fact if you don't follow up, they don't deliver at all. Please take seriously and help us.

Thanks with regards

AmitBhartonia

• Ve
    Veen Feb 15, 2009

Hi,

I faced lot of problems while taking a extra cylinder from Rashmi Gas agency Narayanpura Bangalore. They forced me to buy Kicthen items worth Rs.2000/- and they claim that ''these kitchen items were sent by Bharath Gas company (BPCL) '' . That too these products they are selling at MRP ( lot more than any shop would offer) . I saw in front of that the phones will ring and they don't pick up the call. Govt or Bharath Gas company should take serious action for their cheating .

• Cr
    c r mohan raj Dec 03, 2008

Dear Sir,

Today I rang up for a refill.

I was bluntly told that I will not get any refill until I go to them with my ID and residence proof as I did not collect gas for 2 months or so. My account stands locked I was told.

Last two months I was hospitalised undergoing throat surgery.

So there was no need for me to get any refill. Is that a crime? Why was I locked out with out informing me? I know of no rule which allows them to do this. What mistake have I committed?

Last year I went for 6 months abroad. This lock out rule was not applied then.Why?

Consuming more gas can be suspicious. When I am consuming less and genuinely, why this ignominy for me.

Kindly look into this and let me know why this is happening.

As I have now no way of booking, Kindly take this as an order for refill. My consumer number with Bharatiraja is 4204.

This is a high handed action. I am really upset at the way I have been treated by an agent with whom I have been there for nearly 15 years. Courtesy demands before he misuses such powers of Lock out- if indeed he has such powers- with out any notice to me. This smacks of sheer arrogance on his part. Has Bharat Gas given such sweeping powers to agents to lock out genuine customers at his whim and fancy?

Your agent operates behind smoke screen. He is never contactable. I asked for his email ID. You did not care to give me that. Why should they be encouraged to hide like this?

I hereby reserve my right to proceed legally for all the humiliation and inconvenience caused and claim due compensation which please note.

Regards
    Mohan Raj

• Bi
    bilal ahmad Nov 20, 2008

i booked gas bfr 1 month, but not deliver at yet at my home, booking no was 643, there r too poor service in my city,
    my distributer no is 571833 kushumesh gas service in barabanki distt (u.p.)

bilal ahmad
    p-57 peer batawan
    nwe basti
    barabanki-225001
    mob=[protected]
    consumer no=11622

i hope ull reply me soon,

• Ak
    ak rajput Nov 20, 2008

I also fas same prob frtom rashmi gas bangalore. every time i have to try 4 to 5 dayes for booking gas cylender. all phone has engaged 24X7.

• La
    Lalan Jha Nov 14, 2008

Sir,

I am trying to Booking a Gass Cilinder But no one Phone pick-up of the Agencies like Super Care Gass Agencies, our consumer No is 4909 and Gas Agencies Ph, No. i.e 011-[protected], [protected], [protected].

please see and according to advice accordingly.

Lalan Jha
    RZF-768/12A, Gali No. 8,
    Rajnagar-II, Palam Colony, New Delhi-110077
    [protected]

• Vi
    Vivek Kulkarni Nov 09, 2008

I am facing a similar problem with RASHMI GAS AGENGY, KR Puram, Bangalore.

They are very good to speak to but are like double edged sword. They will everytime say that they will deliver it tomorrow but never do. It has been 1 month since I have booked but so far not received it.

If I insist too much they advise to come and collect it.

I never faced this problem with MAHALAXMI GAS AGENGY, Indiranagar. They are real good. God bless their souls.

I hope somebody teaches the ### at Rasmi Gas Agency a lesson.

Regards,
    Vivek.

Manoj Kumar Sahoo Oct 14, 2008

Sir,
    My Consumer No. is 6958A. I am booking a cylinder on 04/10/2008.He told me to delivered on 11/10/2008.But till now he is not delivered.we face poor service from Barna gas, Nayagarh, Orissa.The agency make unreasonable delay to provide refill cylender.They show cause as shortage of gas cylender. I face this problem every month.On delivery of gas cylinder the delivery boy demands 10/- Rs other than price mentioned on the receipt.
    So please do note about my complaint and do as needful.
    My Mobile No.-[protected].
    Yours
    Manoj.

• Ga
    Gautam Majumder Sep 23, 2008

Your complain is genuine.Dealing of the Front office staffs of the concerned distributor are very rude and careless.In one occassion some time in February 2008, even they refused to act upon on my order for cylender placed on line.Even they are not accessable over telephones for booking. The given telephone nos get "No Reply" most of the time.They refused to receive any booking from the consumer haveing double cylender facilities before 15 days after afrsh delivery.

jayaram Aug 02, 2008

my cunsumar no. is 23274 i have booked my cyclender on 23.07.08 the agence is sree raksha gas agence (hebbagodi). A And He came to dilevary on 02.08.08 and the dilevary boy was demanding to give Rs 375 but the bill rate is Rs 348 I refuesd to give that amount. with giving me the cyclender he went off, about this i complained to Mr Amarnath the propretor of Sree Raksha gas agence . He din't taken any action on it and also we sent the letterate complaine about this from HENNAGARA GRAMA PANCHAYATH for Respective DEPARTMENT . pls check the above complain

Do the needful

Rgds,

JAYARAM

• Ri
    riddhi pradhan Aug 02, 2008

dear sir,
    i am staying in Dombivali (W). i have only one cylinder.
    the distributor saying cylinder deliver by one week after this is so late for me.
    my distributor name is Jagannath gas co. distributors code.871742
    regards
    riddhi

• Si
    siyaram sharma Jul 22, 2008

sir can i know what price of domestic cylinder in salem (TN)

• Za
    Zahoor Qazi Jul 21, 2008

hi im a consumer (13028) of Bharat Gas, Mumbai ( Girish Gas Agency, dealer of Bharat Gas ). I fedup with the services of this service agency, so bad services/excuses to avoid giving cylinder to a customer, 1st i calld up for gas bookg, sum1 told me i wil get gas afta 4days, on 5th day i agn ring i got d xcuse u not completd 20days of your previous cylinder delivery, i agn ring afta 3days on 16.07.08, lady promis me 2 delivr cylinder in 2days, but today is 22.07.08 bt no one yet come to deliver gas, ? ? ? ? ? This kind of Service i face everytime, in last 1 word for Bharat Gas, the very bad service provider, God bles them