Bharat Gaspoor service!

K

I face very poor response from Rashmi Gas Agency (tel no: +91 80 [protected]/02) every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And if you are lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least 15-20 days. In fact if you don't follow up, they don't bother to deliver at all.

If you can avoid taking a connection from Bharat Gas, pls do. After all these hassles I feel private gas agencies are a better option. These agencies like Bharat Gas are just there to make your life miserable!!!

• Mu
    Mukesh Gupta Aug 21, 2007

Bharat Gas claims to give instant new connections to its customers, but its dealer in vijaynagar colony in hyderabad is not providing the new connection and falsely stating the company is not giving new connection and to try for it in the next month.Its now three months regularly i am following up with them but no results yet.

Further they are forcing the customers to buy the gas stove from them, which they are charging with heavy premium as compared to the market rates.

Bala Sep 24, 2007

I have been subscribed to bharatgas for around 3 years.
    for the past 2 years i use the service through Saimanagala enterprises,Peenya 2nd stage.

The service isnt professional. I have been getting delayed for gas refill consistently. neither are they approachable over there phone number([protected]) & if i manage to reach them whoever attends the call they promise to send immediately but not sure what that 'immediate' means ?

i tried to book through centralised no : 1712 but i wasnt able to! is there any centralised no to book gas refil, log complaints etc?

I would request the authorities to answer the above queries , take necessary action to improve the customer satisfaction & service.

Bala Sep 24, 2007

Poor & Unprofessional service from Saimangala enterprises,Bharat gas agency,Peenya 2nd Stage Bangalore, India

I have been subscribed to bharatgas for around 3 years.
    for the past 2 years i use the service through Saimanagala enterprises.

The service isnt professional. I have been getting delayed for gas refill consistently. neither are they approachable over there phone number([protected]) & if i manage to reach them whoever attends the call they promise to send immediately! - only to be found later that 'immediate' doesnt stand any meaning in their dictionary

i tried to book through centralised no : 1712 but i wasnt able to! is there any centralised no to book gas refill, log complaints etc?

vimal b agre Sep 27, 2007

I live in Mumbai, Kandivali (W), Charkop Market. I tried for last one year for double cylender as my son is small & mother is aged. Whenever I contact them for double cylender everytime they said scheme has closed, come by 15 days or next month. This happens more than 15 times with me.

WHAT A BAD SERVICE THEY ARE GIVING TO PEOPLE.

• Sh
    shamsuddin abdul rashid shah Sep 30, 2007

i am stay in mumbai cotton green region

i m a worker of mumbai port trust

i am very upset for delivery of gas cylinder

they never deliver a gas at a given time

my distributor name is yash heera enter prise

and my consumer no is=- 1011254

please do need ful for me

• La
    Lalit Oct 17, 2007

I face problem with Bangalore Gas Agency (Bharat Gas) every time. There phone nos. ([protected]/22) are mostly not working or busy for hours together. Many times, I have to go in person even for booking the cylinder refill. Whenever we book cylinder refill default reply is, Gas is under short supply and will take 10-12 days, but actually it gets delivered only after 15 days. Most of the time I have to collect the Cylinder myself after 12 days to avoid further delay. Effectively we receive cylinder only after 33 days (i.e Booking after 21 days+ delivery waiting time). This I had been watching since more than 2 years. However Cylinder refill from Indane Gas (Sheela Gas Agency) is available within 2 days of booking and same is the case with HP Gas (Manjunatha Enterprises). I was told that, I can not change gas company if my address/area remains same.

Try to avoid Bharat Gas connection, if you can.

vijit singh Oct 29, 2007

I am willing to take double cylinder since last one year. Earlier I was living at dombivali (w), Thane. Always they used to say that it is not available try after one or two months. Now I have shifted to powai. I tried it at kanjur gas service but the same response"it'll take four or five months because there is waiting list. They recommended me other way that if I purchase 10 kg rice and some other commodities then they can give it immediately. What nonsense!

Deepti Nov 07, 2007

I hate this Rashmi gas agency at KR Puram. They are so irresponsible people. I always had problems with them. Not even once they have delivered the gas on time. I have many times informed them that i have a small baby at home and i dont have a additional connection. But it didnt fall on their ears. They behaved so badly. They kept my phone on hold for half an hour. They straightly said that they cannot deliver the gas on the date they told me.

Some authorized people should cut these licenses or take proper action against them.

ram shah Nov 12, 2007

I agree with you, same is problem everywhere in Bangalore.

• Ri
    ritu thakore Nov 12, 2007

Completely agree, Even I am facing problem booking GAS at Rashmi GAs Agencies, most of the time , All the no. keep ringing nobody picks up, and once booked the GAS their is no fix time of GAS delivery, it may take 10-15 days or more!

• Sh
    Shaiju Abraham Nov 16, 2007

I have very bad experience with Pratheek Enterprises at Banaswadi Area. When ever we call for refilling, they will say like today you will get it. Since 29th October i am calling these ppl and today is 17th Nov and still I didn't get the LPG. This is the worst service which these ppl are doing. If any body knows some of the sr. pls number or any details, pl provide me. When I was staying in another place, 3 years i didn't had any problem. But as soon as i shifted to this particular area, every time this same problem is there. PL help me out.

Anurag Nov 28, 2007

Booked on 16-11-07. dealer says no home delivery coz of short supply of gas cylinders. booked the other one on 22-11-07. still the same position. dunno why bharat gas claims that they deliver 8 am to 8pm that also on demand. if supply of gas is so short, why do they give out new connections. pay 907 rs. and a commercial cylinder is waiting for you anytime. but if its domestic, there isnt anyone to listen to your compaints

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Nov 29, 2007

Dear Sir
    I am consumer of National Gas, Hisar, Haryana with cosumer ID 7101. I book the refilling of LPG cylinder on 5th Nov. 2007 and the delaer confirmed that delivery will be made on 8th Nov. But it did not arrive untill 13th Nov. and in response I contacted again. I was assured that it will be delivered next day. Again nothing. This time they told that please re-book the delivery. I did the same on 20th Nov. and they told it will be delivered by 22-23rd Nov. 2007. Again same behaviour. Then I personally went to their office and they assured that this time it will be delived on 28th Nov. The same again. When I visited their office on 28th to register my complaint they told you have book it again and show us ration card. I told them the copy of the same has been provided to you many times, why this time you are so fussy. If it was the reason then it should have been communicated before to me, why you are making false commitment. It means you are befooling the customer. Sir I am fed with thier services and I do not know what they are doing. I also learned that lots of consumer are unhappy with their services. Kindly interupt and instrust them to provide better service rahter then teasing the consumers. Till today I have not received the LPG cylinder? Why better known to them.
    With regards.
    Sanjay
    1444, Sector 13P, Hisar. +91 [protected]; [protected]

Drew Owen Nov 29, 2007

Your withdrawing money from my account i call and cancel whay are you still takeing money

Madhumita Guha Dec 07, 2007

I have a new connection of Bharat Gas from Shree Krishna Services at Belur, Dist.: Howrah (West Bengal). My Consumer No. is 15843. I work in a social organization. For that reason I want to book in Telephone. But when I try to call, some time the line is engage & some time the telephone is ringing continously but no one can respond. The telephone no. is [protected]. I am new comer in Belur. From last one month I am suffering this problem.

• Ga
    ganesh jayaraman Dec 07, 2007

booked for cylinder on 21-nov but not delivered yet.on asking replys are many type no stock, nodelivery boy and finally you are not at all booked, allas what we can do my both cylinders are empty .my c.no is 8337 service station shree saikrupa enterprises.gajuvaka- visakapatnam.

• Pr
    Priya Anand Dec 11, 2007

Date of complaint--- 12th december,2007 Maanav Gas Enterprises is horrible in its functioning! Its been almost 2 months now since i have booked for a refill of cylinder (consumer no.16223) and i still havnt got my refill. I couldnt follow up since i was out of station, also i wanted to see if without us repeatedly telling, whether we get the gas or not. Its pathetic that they are not even bothered to look back at any bookings done, without any reminders given.

Booking done on 15th october,2007

rams Dec 17, 2007

Access http://www.ebharatgas.com and try giving a complaint to bharat gas customer relation centre and also register your feedback.

• Pa
    Patil Vijay S Dec 23, 2007

Very very poor response & strategy really not customer centric.

[protected]@rediffmail.com

MALLIKARJUN S MEHTRE Jan 10, 2008

Irregular supply, rude behaviour, poor telephone response.Bribary towards the supply.

Vilas Porwar Jan 16, 2008

Pl take serious note of the complaints.

Devendra Singh Jan 17, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am having a Gas connection No. 12442 with LA FLAME ENTERPRISES, S.G.M. Nagar, Main Road, Near Badkal Lake, FARIDABAD, HARYANA. Ph. Nos are 0129-[protected] & 2410737 Mb No. is [protected].
    I am sorry to say that the distributor is not providing proper services. His delivery schedule is of mimimum FIFTEEN days. Even he is not taking any complaint on telephone & I have to take leave from my office to book the gas. On going personally the staff misbehaves as well. I request you to kindly look into the matter & please do not degrade your name.
    Devendra Singh
    House No. 875-C, Sector 21-D,
    LIG Housing Board,
    Faridabad - Haryana
    Mb. No. :- [protected]

DEVANAND MAHADEV SALASKAR Jan 17, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have demanded for extra cylinder to our Bharat Gas Agency but they says that Bharat Gas Company has stoped to giving a extra cylinder as soon as start they will give the extra cylinder

You are kindly requested to suggest me regarding the extra cylinder.

Kindly reply me accordingly

Thanks & regards

Devanand Salaskar

• Am
    amogh keshav bhagwat Jan 17, 2008

sir, we face poor service from kolhapur gas agencies ruikar colony kolhapur
    the agency make unreasonable delay to provide refill cylender
    they show cause as shortage of gas cylender
    but we can see the black marketing
    so please do note about my complaint and do as needful

Anil Kumar Jan 18, 2008

Dear

Pl see the No's Given in Bharat Gas sites, Ghaziabad No not existing still they continue with the same old No's .

This too happend in the Past also

LPG Headquarters

Phone: 044 [protected]
    Fax: 044 [protected]

Anil Kumar Jan 18, 2008

Dear Sir

I have booked the Gas 11 days back on site , send emails, send SMS, spoke over Mobile , No response

I never expected Bharat Gas having so poor customer services

Highly Poor / negatve attitude

Anil Enterprises Gas Agency Mathura Road Nr Old Mathura Rd Chock

anil

• Na
    nabijan ahmad Jan 18, 2008

sir my tv conection is very much delated by MALIHADAD BHARAT GAS SERVICE .I calling him from 10 days but he does not giving any responce. please take some hard action . thanks

Anilkumar J. Neve Jan 19, 2008

Simply when i want to book cylender of gas they are not recieving phone call and if visiting in there office giving useless answers and never geting in expected time ,i always followed there rules book after 15 days, and wait again more 15 days after booking then also not geting in time.
    Now a days all are using Net and mobile why they are not thinking about this facilities, if they will book cylender by email or sms , that will be helpfull to everybody and can reduce rush on phone.
    When Gas provider will be improve there servicess in India .

Ramkaran Pal Jan 22, 2008

I also experience difficulty in getting timely delivery of gas cylinders. I booked for a cylinder on 18.1.2008, but till date, no delivery has been made. My connection is with M/S. Ashwani Enterprises, Ashok Nagar, Delhi-93. (Consumer No.MV28393A). Their telephone numbers are also always kept engaged, and hence, every time I have to go in person to book for cylinders. The usual problem of under-weight of sealed cylinders also exist and we had to change the cylinders on 2-3 occasions.

Kindly look into the above problems and redress my grievances.

Sd/-
    Ramkaran Pal
    23.1.2008
    Mobile: [protected]

• Ne
    Neetu Rustogi Jan 25, 2008

Sir,

Booked one Gas refill with Super Care Services on 17/1/2008. Consumer No.11075. Refill not supplied so far. Dealer cannot be contacted on telpehone. Kindly take necessary action at your end.

Neetu Rustogi

• Ne
    Neelamegam Subramani Jan 28, 2008

I have booked my gas refilling on 23rd October 2007. But till today it has not done so. As I have changed my address, I personaly approached them and updated my customer book with new address two months before. First of all, nobody picks the phone. Some time I used to get the chance to talk with their agent. They promised so many days that my gas will be refilled within 24hrs. I have waited for them so many days but no response. Today (29th January 2008) after a great difficulties I asked about the status, they have informed me that in their computer my new address has not yet updated but my new address has been updated in my customer book by their agent in their premises after getting around Rs. 50/- (Rs. 50 for new book entry). Please help me to come out of my problem as I have one 1Yr kid and I am a physically handicaped person. It is very difficult for me to manage gas from outside.

There phone no are:
    Rashmi Gas Agency: 91-80-[protected]/2/8
    and 91-80-[protected]/2(pref)

My Phone No: 91-[protected]
    Customer No: 15924
    Booking No : 8376

• Ci
    Citizen Jan 29, 2008

On delivery of gas cylinder the delivery boy demands 10/- Rs other than price mentioned on the receipt.
    Do we need to pay any extra amount in any case other than printed on receipt?

• Si
    sivasankaran m Jan 30, 2008

I face very poor response from Nirmal Enterprises, A19 Chandra Nagar, Niloti, Delhi (tel no: +91 011-[protected], [protected]) every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And if you are lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least 15-20 days. In fact if you don't follow up, they don't bother to deliver at all.

anand Feb 04, 2008

No hope for any correction. Minister to bottom legal all are corrupt.

Dr Amareshwar Feb 10, 2008

My parents are living alone. they have a LPG connection from your company. As the requirements of two elderly persons are very few their consumption of LPG is also low , so they ask for a cylinder in about one and a half to two months. Today morning when we went to book a cylinder my father was told that the connection is cancelled under a company policy that those who use less LPG their connections shall be cancelled. On asking for the details the booking clerk started dodging the questions and stared behaving in a hostile manner, almost being uncivil.

Please tell if there is such a policy. If there is no such policy then please issue necessary guidelines or orders to your distributors in Rohini Delhi so that the elderly persons are not subjected to this difficulty in future.

I shall be thakful if you please intimate to me the action taken by you in this regard.

Thanks
    Amareshwar

Vinoth Feb 11, 2008

No use writing any where guys, these b******s will never improve their service, I had to run behind them every time after booking for getting the cylinder. No response if you give complaint in ebarathgas.com... hopeless, Indane and HP are very prompt and they deliver cylinder same day of booking or max the next working day. I cant understand why Bharat Gas alone cant get enough load, I think there is corruption in all level.

• Su
    SUBRAT KUMAR PADHI Feb 16, 2008

I am a consumer of this company at Calcutta,India.Under Balaram Distributors,New Alipore. The suppliese and the service of this distributor is horrible.I have been consumer of Bharat gas for the lat 13years and have seen 4-5 disrtibutors but no body can match the poor service and rude behaviour of this distributor.

Basawaraj G Hugar Feb 17, 2008

Hi

I would like to know where is the Bharat Gas Agency in kanchipuram becuase i would like to transfer can you give me detail if office is not here what is best you can help me getting gas in kanhipuram.

Basawaraj

• Ka
    Kamal Feb 19, 2008

If we want new connection or additional cylinder (if existing 1 cylinder) they will charge Rs.2850 (Additional) Rs.4000 (New) with some products gas, cooker, mixer like that. I dont know why we need to buy with that products. Why dont buy only connection....................

They are not giving the chance to buy the products as customer wants......

rajeebv aggarwal Feb 23, 2008

service is very late after booking