Having problems with BharatGas?

BharatGas reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 13, 2007. The latest review lpg connection was posted on Sep 24, 2019. The latest complaint vijay enterprise of bharat gas is not providing service and office attendants are very rude was resolved on Dec 13, 2014. BharatGas has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 133 reviews. BharatGas has resolved 64 complaints.

BharatGas Customer Service Contacts

Annanagar,
Chennai - 400 060
Phone: +91 44 2621 3914
Fax: +91 44 2621 4055

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BharatGas Customer Service. Initial BharatGas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BharatGas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BharatGas. Discuss the issues you have had with BharatGas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BharatGas Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Bharat Gas Cylinderbharat gas agency forced me purchase cooking gas chula

Dear Sir

JAI MATA DI, SHikohabad, distt Firozabad, U.P assured me that your new connection is ready on behalf of Shashi kanti Devi. when I gave to money to them for my gas connection. They said"you must be purchase cooking gas chula with this new connection, it is our policy otherwise they are unable to give this new connection."
I have already one cooking gas chula. why I purchase this new gas chula? it is just a waste of money.
please help me what I do for this new connection?
How I will get this new connection?

• Ve
      venkata ramani Oct 11, 2012

we booked the gas on 18 Sept 2012 reference no-[protected] still now we didn't received the gas...
      there is no proper response from them take suitable action on them

Bharat Gas Cylinderbhat gas agency forced to purchase cooking gas chula

Dear Sir

please help me what I do for this new connection?
    How I will get this new connection?

Shashi Kanti Devi

Rainbow Bharat Gas Agency F-37/e Bhomital Dayal Pur Extension Main Karawal Nagar Delhi-11094no proper delivery

No proper delivery

I had booked for a cylinder on 10/11/09 and my residence is just 0.5 km from the service provider's office. Its more than 15 days and I have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 50 phone calls to the Rainbow Bharat gas agency (nearest service provider) and reminded them and also talked to the Manager. But there has be no use. They said they will send tomorrow, it never happens though..
      Please look in to the issue.

Bharat Gas LPGbharat gas lpg complaints - is transfer possible after 3 years?

Is the connection transfer possible after 3 years?

I've a Bharat Gas connection from NCR. Now, I need to transfer it from NCR to Bangalore. But the vendor in the agency says that it is posible to transfer only when the connection is 3 years old. Is it any rule or anybody also facing teh same problem? Does anybody has solution for this? Pls advice asap. Thanks in Advance.

• Va
            Varun J Mar 04, 2011

Hi
            I had wrote back a comment very long back in this post. The problem is with us, mainly the IT people. we never esquire about the builder or never go to an advocate or do nothing before we confirm a property and this builders make use of us. They eat up our whole life hardly earned money. Most of the builders promise one during the launch /pre-launch and when the building come up in spite of the very long delay they give us some scrap under quality things. Whom we are going to complain? Suppose if we complain also, how long we will fight with them? They are used to it and we are new it. We just think what ever gone is gone better sit quiet. Yes i mean that is the only thing we can do nothing else in frank. In the above complaint i think what you can do is go to their office or contact who ever responsible and cancel it and get your money back mostly according to the agreements if they are proceeding as per promise you cancel the thing and get your money back. Atleast you will happy after cancellation is done. :)

Vinod Bharat Gas Agencysubject : misbehaving & give me threat to cut my connection without any reason.

My connection: - Mr. Umesh Chand Sharma
          D-682, chawla colony, ballabhgarh,
          Faridabad (121004), Haryana.
          [protected].
          My consumer no is 26788.

Subject : Misbehaving & give me threat to cut my connection without any reason.

Sir,

I am facing trouble from Bharat Gas here in Vinod gas agency in ballabhgarh. I had booked my cylinder two months back, and since then have been reminding the agency continuously about the this. But they are indifferent to making a delivery to my cylinder timely after proper booking & when we talk to them for this behavior then they misbehaving with me & give me threat to cut my gas connection without any legal reason. My husband is central govt. employee (In Army) and it is not possible for me to bear all these nonsense.

Kindly clarify and take necessary action against this agency.

Address to the Agency: Thanks.

VINOD BHARAT GAS AGENCY,
          B-6, RISHINAGAR BALLBAHGARH,
          541890, 7610535, FARIDABAD.

Bharat Gas non delivery of lpg cylinder

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder consumer no. 36067 my details:
            Mr.S.G.Surpur
            #102, Vijay Rapsody,
            Ravishakar layout,
            near Kodigehalli, Sahakarnagar,
            Behind Bery's twin towers,
            Bangalore

10 days back but till today I have not recieved the cylinder yet. I have been calling the distributor but did not get any proper response.Since we have only one cylinder and have small kids and aged people staying in home it is extremly difficult to manage.
            Distributor details
            Basaveshwar Bharat Gas Agency
            757, Yelahanka New town,
            Near petrol bunk,
            Bangalore
            Agennt no:58138

Please help us in getting the cylinder as early as possible.

• He
                hem chand jain Feb 23, 2010

Dear Sir I have book my gas booking no 633031 my consumer no 5635 of hem chand jain A-9 DEV KUNJ GALI NO 10 NEAR DADA DEV TEMPLE ON 16-02-2010

PLEASE SEE MY COMPLIANT

HERM CHAND

Bharat Gaseरसोई गैस स्लिप न देना और अभद्र व्यवहार

रसोई गैस स्लिप न देना और अभद्र व्यवहार
              महोदय,
              मेरा एक रसोई गेस कनेक्शन है जिसकी कनेक्शन संख्या २४९७ है, जो कश्मीरी लाल जैन के नाम से है, बीते तीन महीनो से मेरे पास जब भी रसोई गैस आई है, मुझे स्लिप नहीं दी जा रही, पूछने पर गेस कंपनी eastand interprizes जो भारत गेस का उपक्रम है, के लोगो का कहना है की स्लिप चोरी हो गई है, लाइट नहीं थी .. अत हारकर हमने २९/१०/२००९{आज } को सिलेंडर वापिस कर दिया, जो हमने २०/१०/२००९ को बुक कराया था, इस पर सिलेंडर वाले व्यक्ति का कहना है की हम ऑफिस में जाकर कह देंगे, की घर बंद था आपको जो करना हो वो कर लेना, हमारे साथ अभद्र भाषा और अभद्र व्यवहार का प्रयोग किया गया जिसके लिए हमे मानसिक रूप से क्षति पहुची जिसके लिए पूरी तरह से भारत गेस जिम्मेदार है,
              आपसे मेरा अनुरोध है की इस पूरे प्रकरण की जांच कर तुंरत कार्यवाही की जाए .
              आशीष जैन
              उपभोक्ता संख्या -२४९७
              फ़ोन :- ९८९१४६८८०४

Bharat Gas - Revathi Agencies, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad — not picking up phone - unable to book gas

i am having Bharat gas connection with Revathi agency, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad. Every time, when i want to book...

Bharat Gas Agenceyphone always engaged and late delivery

My consumer no. is c-6219 and bp gas agency name is hlrdc gas agency, hisar (haryana)

I booked gas for home delivery 15 days back but till today 04.10.09 not delivered.in this connection, number of times reminded to representative of said gas agency. they always say mal nahi hai. this is not first time, we always have to remind while phone numbers always busy. this time my both cylender are empty and my family is in very much trouble.in this regard, you are requested to take necessary action against owner of gas agency and arrange to provede filled cylender at the earliest so that we could cook the food. I hope you shall take strong action and instruct to them for not repeating this type of mis-chief.
                Suman lata

Bharat Gas, Domestic Cylinderimproper behavour towards customer by customer care

In the month of may 2009, I have booked a domestic lpg cylinder connection from bharat gas agency in tingre nagar, pune, india.
                  At the time of booking I was told that I will get the connection with in 2 months, I am doing the continious followup for the same.

but the customer care lady in the counter of the bharat gas tingre nagar branch is not responding properly. I asked her for my booking no then she told me that sorry we cant give the booking no.

without knowing the booking no how can I do the followup, how can I give the reference of my booking.

I was working in foreign from last 6 years and recently 5 months before came in india after comming here in india I realised that the life here in india is very difficult.

one has to struggle hard for the basic need. if it might be outside india to get a new connection it will take hardly few minutes, but here in inda it has already taken around 5 months and I dont know how much more it will going to take for just a new connection of domestic lpg cylinder.

customer care people are not talking properly with customers. I don't know what they think about them self. for doing their duty they think that they are doing a favour to the customer.

I dont think the system in india will ever change.

I request you to pl let me know when I will get the new connection.
                  My name ravindra singh negi, mob [protected],

Ravindra singh negi.

MARY JACOB Dec 08, 2009

Sir,

Iam a customer of Sandhya Gas Service, Thakaraparambu Road, Thiruvananthapuram -695023. My consumer No is 2231. Till October 2009 it is very difficult to get at least one refill cylinder /month from this agency. We could book for getting a refill only after 21 days (earlier it was 15 days) from the date of delivery. Sometimes it will take 15 to 20 days to effect the delivery. At the same time many other Agencies at Tvpm are giving refill with in 2 or 3 days. Thanks to SMS booking introduced by BHS we got delivery within one month for October- Novemebr 2009. But now SMS booking can be made only after 20days from the date of delivery of the previous refill. On enquiry they told us that it is an instruction from the Kazhakoottam customer care wing of Bharat Gas Service. On enquiry at that office the lady at the desk told that it was the order of BGS. I insited to know the designation of the lady. But she is harsh and rejected to reveal her designation. It is a right 9f the citizen of India to know it. But she vehemently denied to reveal her designation. This U have to look into please. (U must know only this much) is the harsh remark of that lady by name Latha (may be true or false)If U had given such an instruction then how can we get a refill even with in one month. U are saying that U havn’t imposed any control on the delivery on refill. Please try to redree the grievance of the customers.

Also soliciting a reply

Gas Connection Of Bharat Gasneed a faster service

I am Not able to get a new gas connection from bhosari, pune from 1st July 2009 due to insufficient regulator. I am look forward for a faster service from bharat gas. Am informing to you about my parents are old customer of bharat gas scence 1984 in Dhule district but i have staying at pune now, so need a new connection. I has already booked for the same on 1st April 2009 & I received first call from bharat gas bhosari office on 20 July 2009. After that co-ordination i call to same branch on 020-[protected] & they are replied the Regulators are insufficient in pune please call us after 5-8 days. From 25th July 2009 to till date when i call to this office they are same reply to me. Now you confirm me any agency can delay like 3 to 4 months for only one connection. so please confirm to me when i got my own connection earliest.

• De
                        deepak Ghorpade Nov 06, 2009

Regarding New Bharat Gas Connection.

I am Not able to get a new gas connection from bhosari, pune from 5th August 2008 due to insufficient regulator. I am look forward for a faster service from bharat gas. . I has already booked for the same on 5th August 2008 last year and in the month of February this Year. My waiting list number for last year is 1055 and for this year it is 301.But till i am waiting for their call and when personally go and check that time the agency replied that we dont have regulators now and call on this number 020-[protected] every week for enquiry whether Regulator are available or not. & they are replied the Regulators are insufficient in pune please call us after 5-8 days. From th 09 Sept 2009 to till date when i call to this office they are same reply to me. Now you confirm me any agency can delay like 3 to 4 months for only one connection. so please confirm to me when i got my own connection earliest.

And Be frankly you are not able to provide new connection / service properly. As most of the people like me are waiting for possitive reply, but yopu are not bothering about any one.

If possible reply me on [email protected]

Bharat Gas Agencymalpractices in services offered to consumers

Hi,

I am a consumer of Bharat gas agency, Sinhagad road-Pune. Want to register a complaint against the gas agency for inconsistency in the services provided by them to the consumers. Inspite of registering the gas cylinder well in davance the continuous reason for delay in delivery given by the agency is that there is a shortage of cylinders. they dont even pick up the consumer calls for registration of gas cylinder. Also while transferring my gas agency from Mumbai to Pune the agency people took about three months to give me a regular with the same reason as "shortage of resources". After sitting in the agency for about 4 hours after 3 months of registeration we got the regulator. Request you to please take a note of this and take some stern actions against the agency.

Thanks in advance,
                      Harshada Kulkarni.

Bharat Gas/Domestic LPG Cylinderexploitation of consumers

Agencies are exploiting the consumers, here in nashik territory of india,
                        They are just giving you another cylinder on the same connection with additional material [they gives material at printed price of about 800/_ forcely]that means 250/- rupees they are charging more compare to market price., & they doesn't give you cylinder without purchasing the material.
                        For instance : jai gurudev gas agency, near tarantalab, nashik road, distt. Nashik, [mh] is doing this for the years, no one has taken action, even I had complaint also in the company back 20days...

Bharatgas-LPGinsisting of ration card

Insisting ration card for supply of gas cylinder. Iam the customer from the year 2003. Gas cylinder supplied up to 04/07/08 without insisting ration card/residential proof. Ration card is not available. Residential proof is given at the time of registration itself. Bank passbook is not accepted by the agency as residential proof.
                          Age old parents are suffering for want of lpg gas immediate action is solicited.
                          My gas connection customer number is 2839.
                          Distributor code number is 641795

Bharat Gas — duplicate billing

I have connection in Bhawani Gas Serviec, azad Nagar, Kanpur and Original paper of this connection i...

Bharat Gas Agencyfraud and scam

I am working in cognizant in chennai and my native is andhra pradesh. I got married recently and before bringing my family to chennai I tried to get new lpg gas connection. I was not able to get any where with out ration card and later in velacheery (chennai) muni swamy bharat gas agency offered me lpg gas connection (as a proof they asked me to give them the hr letter from my company) and they gave the connection with the condition that I have to buy one of the product with the gas connection like stove, mixy, wet grinder etc... I have taken 3 burner lpg stove (butterfly) and I have taken the connection in dec 2007. But now while asking to get refill the agency people are asking me the ration card. Even I don't understand why government is posing such a rules like ration card is must for the gas connection.in other states there is no such rule other than karnataka.in the cities like chennai where there are hundreds of it companies people from all over the country will come to work over here. Then how can every one get the ration card from the tamil nadu government and also tn government will not issue ration so easily then how can they want this to be implemented and also indirectly they are encouraging the people to get the lpg connection from the black market. Please let me know the procedure to apply for the ration card and if something can be done to stop such agencies which are making money from the govt rules.

• Cp
                                CPrabhu Nov 27, 2009

I agree its a very confusing and long process. If someone from government tries to listen to public things would get better. For the moment I am providing some links to Departments that are responsible for issue of Ration Cards. I am sure it will help people looking for this information.
                                - GOI Website: Full Procedure < http://india.gov.in/howdo/service_detail.php?formid=271 >
                                - Actual Department of Karnataka responsible for Ration Cards : Food and Civil Supplies Department < www.kfcsc.com or www.ahara.kar.nic.in>
                                - Actual Procedure with Form for New Cards < http://ahara.kar.nic.in/rationord.htm >
                                - Method to Identify the Range Office: Visit the Fair Price Shop closest to your location using this link < http://www.kfcsc.com/wholesale.htm >

Bharat Gas no home delivery

I am customer of bharat gas service. My consumer no. Is sg5/1742 and distributer name is surya gas agency and agency code is 0571701. Home delivery of this agency is never good. Whenever I book to the refill they never reach to my home. When I complaint in this subject they gave no response and they behave rudely. I lodge my complaint twice in a twenty days (19/07/2008 and 07/08/2008) but there is no response to me. I am helpless to take a refill in black. Kindly help me. I am highly obliged to you.

• Mu
                                  mubarak .a Aug 30, 2008

I am customer of bharat gas service.my consumer no. is 17893 and distributer name is sree krishna agency Home delivery of this agency is never good. Whenever i book to the refill they never reach to my home. When i complaint in this subject they gave no response and they behave rudely. I lodge my complaint twice in a twenty days(07/07/2008 and 29/08/2008) but there is no response to me. I am helpless to take a refill in black. kindly help me. I am highly obliged to you.

• La
                                  Lakita Aug 18, 2008

AG 5066

Bharat Gas complaint

Sir,

I am residing at ekta Vihar rampur road, Moradabad, This area is covered by Rathore Gas Agency who does not deliever the gas at door but also they chrage Rs 25.00 Extra I.e they charge 360 .00in place of 333.00.

I have made couple of complaints with higher authorities but it seems they have also involve with agency owners.

I request to solve the problem in public intrerest as I am social worker.

Hope to hear the remedy of the same ASAP.

• He
                                    hemant s kawade Jun 19, 2017

sir
                                    I am residing indira nagar nasik consumer No. is [protected] from Bharat Gas Agencies. This area is covered by M/s. suvidha gas service this service
                                    worker is my celender not delevard dated 27/052017 this service laber mr.balu lade theief

Saqib Naim Feb 19, 2009

Dear Sir,

we are custumer of (Bharat Gas) "Bristo Gas Agencies, Lajpat Nagar, Near Police Chowki Moradabad-244001" & our consumer No.3558 & 18743. We booked gas on 2.01.2009 but we have not get gas till now. we have reminding him many times after booking, which is booking on 02 January 2009 after 48 Days still our gas is Undelivered.
                                    Delivery men (supliers) blaking gas openly distributer "Bristo Gas Agencies" are also involve in gas blaking.
                                    so, We request you to take a serious action against "Bristo Gas Agency, Lajpat Nagar, Moradabad-244001 ".

THANKING YOU.

Date : 19.02.2009

• Ra
                                    rajinder mehra Jan 20, 2009

Sir,

I am residing at new Delhi consumer No. is 17674 from Bharat Gas Agencies. This area is covered by M/s Engginers Enterpries (Mrs. Veena Choudhary) Wz-80, Pankha Road, Nangal Raya, New Delhi-110046. who does not pick the phone dated 1901.2008 & 20.01.2008 Continentally busy.

I request to solve the problem in public intrerest.

rajinder Kumar Mehra

Consumer No 17674
                                    dt. 20.01.2008
                                    email: [email protected]

• Wa
                                    warrier Aug 18, 2008

I think this problem exists every where. My dealer in Bangalore "SRI KRISHNA GAS AGENCY" also behaves the same way. They are not bothered about being notified to higher authorities. The attitude is that "we know at what extent you can go and that you are at our mercy". I wonder what action Bharat Gas will take against such dealers who have no commitment or responsibility towards their customers.

Bharat Gas absolutely non-booking facility by distributor by keeping phone aside and blocking the bookings on tomo service

My name is jitendra kumar and my bharat gas distributor name is - ashwani gas enterprises, shahadar, delhi
                                  My consumer no. Is -21961.
                                  My gas agency has been transferred few yeras back to a very far off place from our residence while there are so many bharat gas dealers there in the said area. The abovesaid gas distributor is harassing me and other customers by blocking the phones, tomo service (1712) bookings. The disributor phone no. Are -[protected] and [protected] but one can never get connected to it because the automatic answer machines always plays the message as follows - the service to this no. Has been temporarily withdrawn.
                                  Even if u want to book cylinder on tomo service=1712 it never reaches and never booked with the said distributor.
                                  Many persons like me are feeling tortured and harassed and due to other engagements not able to go to office of the said distributor.
                                  The delivery men of the said distributors are openly selling the cylinder to custormers in black.
                                  I have got my complaint registered on 1712 too on 5.8.08 and the complaint no. Is 1.
                                  Hope something will be done and my gas cylinder will be booked against this complaint and necessary action will be taken against the said dealer.
                                  Jitendra kumar'
                                  Sonia vihar, shahadara, delhi.

• Pa
                                      PANKAJ A W Aug 06, 2008

booked for refill on 28.07.08 at Mahalxmi Gas (LPG) New Boiguda, Hyderabad and the booking clerk promised for delivery with in week.
                                      till date not received cylinder and the agency is not responding telephone for last 2 days.
                                      my consumer no. is 40596.

Bharatgaspoor service

Dear sir,
                                    I am one of the customer for bharatgas (consumer no : 35277), we were staying at choolaimedu before now we hav shifted our residential from choolaimedu to madipakkam, we need an change of address for the gas connection. we approached the dealer name jayyaram gas agency for the change of address, they refused to give the change of address and the customer handling was very very poor. the way they communicated hurts me a lot and I told them it will be reported to your to your higher official they are least bothered, and they asked me to complaint any where u want such a kind of activty I dint experienced any where in my life, the incharge and the staffs altogether were shouting on me like anything and they challenging me if u want to report to any one go and report. sir please take an immediate action on this and provide the gas connection to us.

August month 2007 end we shifted our residential to madipakkam.

Customer details :

D-131 (128/a)
                                    Anna nagar east
                                    Chennai - 600102

• prathaban Feb 17, 2016

I am one of the consumer of the Bharat gas cylinder in Sholinghur. An agency asked extra Rs.40/- and they are not providing cylinders at our doorstep please take note of this and take necessary steps so they will provide cylinders to all people at their door steps. Not give the bill of the extra payment. Please, take action

• prathaban Feb 12, 2016

I am one of the consumer of the Bharat gas cylinder in Sholinghur. An agency and asked extra Rs.40/- and they are not providing cylinders at our doorstep please take note of this and take necessary steps so they will provide cylinders to all people at their door steps. Not give the bill of the extra payment. Please, take action

• Pu
                                        publik Apr 12, 2012

I have a bharat gas conection ragistred with Tanaya gas agency nallasopara east and my consumeer no.is 2638.The agency is not givin a proper servise any one more than pepals are unhappy for his service .any time he says cylinders are shortege.he is not deliver cylinder with in 24 hour till today any time he says delivry after 5days above .if you have un satisfide customer list you do servy your own official person, and take reply what you do. this agency servises experience is very bad to me from registrtion to today. this agencys telephone no.are any time busy also so we cant book our cylinder book one time.sir irequst to you from boths are pepel terminet his delership. thank you.

• Ro
                                        rohit_k2000in Oct 29, 2011

I feel that the delivery boys will take extra money from someone who is ready to pay with the help of the agency staff. This creates an artificial deficiency and hence the person needs to wait till the delivery boy has got one for the consumer. Indane delivers the gas within 1 to 2 days. Bharath Gas takes 25 days to deliver. Disgusting. I am going to change to Indane.

Sangannavar Feb 17, 2010

The Said Dealer is not receiving Phone calls to book Refill Cylinder.

mathewcp Nov 18, 2009

please check the mail no reply
                                        please update

> Distributor
                                        > PADMAVATHY BHARATGAS AGENCY
                                        > Consumer Number 23760.and have booked the gas on 22nd Oct
                                        > 2009 any they told with in 10 days i will get the same
                                        > please check to-days date(18th Nov 2009).
                                        > i called several time the answer is it is on the way
                                        >, will
                                        > get it in two hour, the delivery boy have takeit two
                                        > days
                                        > back and they cut the line.
                                        > more over i called you regional office in annanager the
                                        > res
                                        > ponce is the same. i called your office on 13th Nov 2009
                                        > they transfer to the customer care she told with 2hour se
                                        > will call me and any how i will get it on the same or the
                                        > next day. the next call i made it was on 16th Nov 2009,
                                        > her
                                        > res ponce you have not yet received it i have taken the
                                        > complaint we are getting lots of complaint from the same
                                        > Dustbuster plese sent a mail to this id .
                                        > while taking the connection i was forced to buy good
                                        > worth
                                        > of Rs7000 with out which they will not give me the
                                        > connection.what to do i was handover one stove and a mixy
                                        > of
                                        > butterfly all the jars of the same is damaged because of
                                        > the
                                        > good quality .
                                        > if you are nt able to serve ple return back my rs 7000
                                        > and
                                        > take back all your things i have suffered a lot . have
                                        > food