Having problems with BharatGas?

Bharat Bhavan II,

Chennai - 400 060
Phone: +91 44 2621 3914
Fax: +91 44 2621 4055

Complaints & Reviews

fail to get home delivery for about a year

I have a gas connection with Meera Gas Service Garh Road,
District-Meerut (Uttar Pradesh) but unfortunately I have not got any
home delivery for about a year. My gas connection No. is 17154. After
waiting for months, I have to go to godown to take cylinder. Most of
the employees at this agency indulge in black marketing due to this a
consumer suffers a lot.
My wife has undergone open-heart surgery therefore, she is unable to
fetch a filled cylinder from godown, which is about 10 km away from my
home. I mostly live out of station. Thus I adopted Preferred Time
Delivery Scheme but unfotunately I have not got filled gas cylinder yet.
Kindly suggest me what should I do so that I may get proper home supply of gas cylinder at home in time.

Yours sincerely
Mob No. [protected]

• Mr
    M.Rashid Siddiqui Oct 03, 2010

Dear Sir,

I have applied for a new Gas Connection in the month of Oct-2009 with Vishwanath Bharat Petroleum Gas Agecies located in the town Saraimeer dist.Azamgarh UP.I saw my name in the waiting list in the month of Feb-2010 serial N0-175 & 176.When i insisted for the connection then the manager(Mr.Sonu) asked me to bring affidavit, copy of ration card with identy proof and two photographs, (which were submitted on 18th Feb-2010)to proceed for the new connection.

After submitting all the necessary documents i visited more than 30 times with a hope to get the connection but i was disappointed and till date i didnot get the connection. During my visit which was on appointed date, I faced their and their staffs' rudeness and falsely they tell to come on such date and said that till now no any new connection we received from the main office.

Though it is not true because I can not believe that the said agency has not received any new connection since Feb-2010.from the main office.

Thus, I request you all to help me in this regard.

M.Rashid Siddiqui.
    Mob-+91-9450 10 36 93 ([email protected])

booking problem

dear sir/ mam,

rathi gas fbd 12/6 mathura this is booking gas always time 40 or 45 day . we are requested but not book before plz. check soloution any one consumer no 10278

• Ga
    gamu082 Nov 13, 2010

Complaints on Prasnna Gas Agency in Sathyamangalam-Tamilnadu.
    Before year 2004, distributor booked by mode of IVRS & manual process.
    But, they withdrawn IVRS mode booking and they advised customers to book cylinder after 25-days onwards. they strictly refused booking after 20-days of delivery and they deliver cylinders delay.. Due to this Practices, two cylinder delivery period takes 70 days minimum. Agency staff told that gas cylinders insufficient supply of Bharat Gas Limited. Is that really happens in Bharat Gas Ltd. ? Please i am kindly request you sir to solve this problems..
    May I contacts to "Information Rights Act" ?

• Bh
    BHASKAR SRINIVAAS Dec 01, 2010

yes, i agree Bharat Gas service is very poor in vizag we booked on gas 23.11.10 as on today we are not get the cylinder, every day the agency M/s Bhaskar Agency given wrong feeding to the people,

gas theft

in our neighbour hood, the supplier of bharat gas borrow the cylinder from the company and tampered the and make them 2 from 1 cylinder.the crime is happen in plot no. RZ F-8 tamilar enclave dabri palam new delhi pin -110045.i submit the photos of the crime.

• Va
    vaibhav123 Oct 30, 2010

Dhanalekhmi Gas Agency, Cheppad, Kerala OR Sreekumar Gas Agency, near taluk office, Harippad, Kerala are giving unauthorised gas connections to Smt Padmini, Vijaya Vilasam, Mangalam Post, Alappuzha, Kerala - 690515. Mrs Padmini neither has a house there nor she stays there on rent. It is unable to understood how the gas cylinders are being delivered to a unauthorised person. The cylinder being issued to her is being utilised for some other unauthorised person. Mrs Padmini is a permenant resident of Karuna, Doorvani Nagar, Ramanjappa Layout, Bangalore and she is a working as a Senior Account Officer, in ASC PAO (OR), Agara, Bangalore under PCDA Bangalore. Please look in to the matter personally and take appropriate action to avoid any untoward incident.

• Ci
    cinu cherian Sep 16, 2013

Can you please update the distributor details of cheppad (Dhanalekshmi Gas Agency) for applying online booking registration. when i am tried for new registration of online booking.i am from cheppad. on selecting cheppad the distributor details field is blank..please update the details for us for online booking.

poor supply of gas cylinder

Dear Sir,

I was a consumer of Indane Gas since 1987 in Mayiladuthurai Town. After the introduction of Vignesh Bharat Gas Agency in Mayiladuthurai, I was shifted to the new agency under consumer No.5173. From the day one I was shifted, I was not given prompt delivery of cooking gas cylinder. I have to telephone several times to the agency to get a refill. Usually, they will supply without bill, If I insists for bill they will not give gas cylinder. I have a doubt whether they supply domestic cylinders to commercial purpose. I have booked for a refill on 21/05/2010. I was told that a waiting period of 15 days is prevaling to obtain the same. Even after 15 days elapsed I telephoned them everyday, till date I was not supplied gas cylinder. I am very much annoyed to be a customer of your agency. In this connection, I seek your intervention to get me gas cylinder in time.

R.JAYARAMAN
Cell:[protected]

• Am
    amitkapoor Oct 19, 2010

I Amit kapoor working in abn amro bank living in pahar ganj, my cylinder gas services by HITESH GAS SRVICES shidipura karol bagh, they provided poor services to the customer whenever i cal the hitesh gas services to book the cylinder there phone no is switch off or they dont take call. when i go to their they not help to sort out my problems, In that agency there two girl are sitting they dont give the services to the customer they also discussion and talking to each other . and there one agency manager they also not support to the customer . Can i think the indane gas services cannot provide the services to the customer . i tried to many times to call there mobile no and landline no but they not pik any phone . . if you these services are provided to customer than its not better for you . my GAS NO 5482 in the name of my mother Kanchan Rani BC-2, Multani Dhanda, Pahar ganj, new delhi 110055. i have a small baby of one year and need a gas everytime but they dont under stand my problem . pls do the needfull otherwise i will take action and going to higher authorities. please take it seriously.and revert back this mail...

AMIT KAPOOR
    9711196997

non replacement of pressure gas regulator

I am Vijender Kumar Davessar from 1618/x11-11Gagar Mal Road Katra Sher Singh Amritsar. I have a Bharat Ga...

varius coruption

vishvanath bharat gas service located at saraimeer district azamagarh up 276305
dear sir
i inform you the visvanath bhart gas service saraimeer is invalve varius coruption in new conection he riceive from new conection holder 6000 and he donot give any payment recipt
and dilivary position is very very poor the dilivary have recived in50 to 60 days after booking and riceve Rs 350 on per cylender at home dilivary
i request to you please investigate this problum immidiatly
thanks
mohd tarique Vill kharevan post saraimeer dist azamgarh up 276305
mobil no [protected]

M TARIQUE Mar 30, 2010

very nice we are allredy consumer vishvanath bharat gas servce saraimir azagarh up
    this is very very corupt distributer we are all saport in the investigation anty distributer activities in varius crouption
    m kalim jamai mobile 9838636553
    youth president RASHTRIYA ULAMA COUNCILE UP

M TARIQUE Mar 30, 2010

we are with you in your fight to vishvanath bharat gas service saraimeer azamgarh up he is very corupt distributer iprey from god for succes

very good
    dear m tarique
    we are with you and help in the investigastion for corouptionwe are suffering in this problem and i request to athorities plz investigate immideatlly
    thanks mohd yasir korouly saraimeer azamgarh up 9838581659

AJIT KUMAR JAIN Feb 03, 2011

I am costomer of bharat gas service.my consumer no.3150 agency name M/S RAMESHVAR BHARAT GAS SERVICE AND AGENCY CODE 052 agency owner not give us home dilevery and d.b.c. I meet to Mr.chandel in terytory office nainy he is not solved my problem so you have this matter and solved it.

AJIT KUMAR JAIN Feb 04, 2011

M/S RAMESHVAR BHARAT GAS SERVICE CODE NO.052 HE IS NOT GIVE US HOME DILEVERY AND D.B.C. I MEET TO MR. YADVENDRA CHANDEL BUT HE DO NOT LISTEN MY COMPLAIN AND HE IS NOT RECEIVE ANY PHONE.I SEND A LETTER MR. TERYTORY MANAGER NAINY ALLAHBAD BY INFORMATION UNDER RTI.DATE20-02-2010AND25-09-2010AND YOUR OFFICE SEND A LETTER DATE26-10-2010UNDER RTI.BUT YOU AND TERYTORY OFFICE NAINY DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY ANSWER OF MY METTER.

AJIT KUMAR JAIN Feb 08, 2011

M/S RAMESHVAR BHARAT GAS SERVICE CODE NO.052 NOT GIVE US HOME DILEVERY

• Ab
    Abdurrahman May 18, 2012

Dear Respacted Sir .
    I am Abdurrahman vill& Post niyauj sarimer azamgarh
    But I m in k s a nobody in my house only women viswanath gas agency sarimeer after booking not deliver gas in my house same broker have in my villgae in coloding alshow office pepoole deliver gas in my villgae ( niyauj) but only broker house . after broker all gas taking how have there strong person deliver gas in house and many house nobody there other person taking gas and giving black rat 800 Rupees . abd after dividing broker and office stop .
    Sir Need Help for you sait
    in niyauj bethought silip gas deliverd

Shatrughna Yadav Sep 02, 2017

Shatrughna Yadav Sep 04, 2017

reminder Sir, I BOOKED REFILLID 1947691339 ORDER NO-56012 ON 29-8-2017 AT 6:51 AM CONJUMER NO-61351320 ONLINE DEDUCTED AMOUNT FROM A/C Rs.581.83 OTHPG 724106613791CC Avenue-ebharatgas.c But it show transaction for refill failure Plse observe this problem

not getting cylinder from last 3 months

Gas complaints - not getting cylinder last 3 months
Gas
Posted: 2010-03-27 by abhilasha tiwari send email

Not getting cylinder last 3 months
I want to say that I am a consumer of your gas agency "anand gas agency" in, bharat nagar, new friends colony, new delhi. my consumer number is 3770 by the name of mrs. abhilasha tiwari. I have placed booking order online on dated 24/02/2010 & 23/03/2010 (booking ref no. 707938 & 853213). but they neither send me any delivery. I have check with the site of bharat gas, we found that the gas has delivered on same day. but I did not received the gas. I have tried many time on phone for delivery but they answer that today your delivery will be send to you but they didn’t sent. I am in very much trouble. I did not received any cylinder from last 3 months. I think, in this way we are supporting black marketing. tell me is this type of attitude is appropriate with the customer? if the problem will not solve, only the way to "consumer court" I have.

Please draw your kind attention in this matter. I will be thankful to you

• Ra
    ravinder kumar kamboj Dec 13, 2010

dear sir my name ravinder kumar s/o amolak raj vill mandi wal . teh. jalalabad west ferozpur (punjab) my copy no. 010683 i am old custmer my purchase gas con. 8600/- chhabra gas agg. jalalabad west dear sir not care the costmer my cell no. +919463300216 my gas con. descon.

problem with new connection

Problem with New Connection
behaviour and wrong information
i have aprached bharat gas agency in East Delhi, New Ashok Nagar Branch asking for a new connection he is charging me 4000 rs for a connection with just single cylender, also forcing me to buy a gas range saying it is coming with the package, why is it so, to be precise the persons name was Mr. ????, this is quite rediculous and un acceptable please look in to it and take necessory action.
thanks

so much late delivery

sir my consumer no. 6691. our cylinder was booked on 12/02/2010. tilll today we never got our filled cylinder. just bcs of tht we r suffering a lot. tht all time problems not even a single time i was remember tht they provide the filled cylinder befor 20 days. i already complained regarding this bt no effects and no response even few days befor i was submit my complain in ur this site too but the response is same. i don't know what we do now bcs some time i was going with out my breakfast and lunch thts a serious problem for us. we r job oriented person we hve so much less time i hope u understnd my situation and give me a feed back of this complain and pls pls solve tht <br />
<br />

• Si
    sivarajan Oct 23, 2010

Respected sir/Madam,

Consumer number : 27167

I have booked my LPG Gas cylinder 1 month before, still i won't get my cylinder and they couldn't response softly & gently. I reached office ( Madhavaram Branch ) personaly and meet that branch Manager and complaint him regarding this issue 1 week before still i won't get my cylinder. Please check and do favour for me.

Note : They gave 3 landline number
    04425552058
    Please check these numbers whether they pickup the call or not.

Thanks & regards,
    Sivarajan.s

delay in transfer

I am not getting transfer from mumbai to udaipur . i submitted the documents 15 days before but they are not giving response .

late delivery of gass cylinder

The service of gas cylinder is too late. That is always late by 20 days and the providing time of fill cylinder is only maximum 3 days that is unexcepted thing for us. do to this prob we suffer a lot and befor some time we complained in cannaught place but those person gave us the number of the owner and when we was talk to owner that person never gave any kind of reply.
our before consumer number is 6691. pls give us reply and solve our prob
Name:- Yoginder singhv yadav
add:- 47, vill-khere garhi delhi-110082
mobile no:- [protected]

• Vi
    vikas chander Feb 28, 2010

The service of gas cylinder is too late. That is always late by 10
    days and the providing time of fill cylinder is only maximum 3 days that is
    unexcepted thing for us. do to this prob we suffer a lot and befor some time we
    complained in cannaught place but those person gave us the number of the owner
    and when we was talk to owner that person never gave any kind of reply.
    our before consumer number is 014246. pls give us reply and solve our prob
    Name:- totaram sharma
    add:- A-100 vikas vihar kakrola new delhi 110078
    mobile no:- 9968502010

• Ba
    Baidyanath Sep 27, 2011

The service of gas cylinder is too late. That is always late by 20 days and the providing time of fill cylinder is only maximum 3 days that is unexpected thing for us. My Booking Date 16-09-11 & Booking No-321. Do to this probe we suffer a lot and before some time we complained in customer care, complain no 40018934. Agency Address: - Shiv Shakti Gas Service, 1/10, Shop No.-3, Indira Vikash Colony, delhi-9
    Our before consumer number is19518. pls give us reply and solve our probe
    Name:- Ashok Jha
    add:- H.No. 28, Gali No. 21 A2 Block west Sant Nagar, Burari Delhi-84
    mobile no:- 9310447781

reples of gas reguleter

Sir
I got one connection chirahula gas agenci (distibuter coad no.119000)REWA (M.P.).Once the regulator knob got stuck and on giving extra pressure it had broken but the regulator was not replaced by chirahula gas agenci since 6 month. of regulator issued by previous distributor was not written on the SV issued previously.Checklist for the consumer before receiving SV is nowwhere seen which would have been confirmed.My consumer no. is 2754.MY Contect no. is [protected]

• Pr
    PRADIP.ADSARE Jun 09, 2010

At the time of connection i have got Indane gas regulator from saling agent who given me gas connection from Pushpam Gas Agency, Bibvewadi, Pune-37.

Now my indane regulator is not working properly, and i want a new regulator from my gas agency but i am not able to get it due to no replacement of old regulator from bharat gas.

please kindly help me on this or if possible i am going to pay for the new regulator.

Yours Truly Customer

Pradip Adsare
    Pune.

customer number for Pushpam gas agency----37677

black marketing of lpg

Dear sir
Delhi gas services godown is locketed at dwarka his godown keepar done the black market of lpg. some supplier is also supply loss of sylinder weight. per sylinder has found 2 to 3 kg. loss.
Please check the agency and do the legal action

Thanking you
dr naresh choubey

delay in delivery of lpg & poor services of dealer

We have bharat gas domestic connection. ourconsumer no. is 004022. I had booked for a cylender on 25/12/2009 and have not recieved the cylender till date. I made serval call to m/s payasi gas services, pannaroad, satna (m. p) ph:- [protected]. he cannot give us proper reply. his services are poor and not a good services provider.

• Bi
    Bikash roy chowdhury Jan 08, 2010

Dear sir /madam.
    Myself Bikash chowdhury. We have domestic connection. my consumer no 16797. your distributor CP gas service Add- 15, valedin Plaza, Imran Nagar, ( phone no- 0260- 2422252/2432800 ) in vapi provided service to us. i am veryvery destisfy, I have very bad impression about bharat gas connection due to service. I had booked for a cylinder on 26/12/09
    ref. no- 8652. till date we are waiting. Let me know how meny day is requeir to delivery after bookuing. please reply me- E mail. [email protected]

delay in delivery of gas

We are facing in delivery of gas for more than 2 years. Every time we have to do 6-7 phone calls and they deliver gas cylinder after 25 days. This time we booked our cylinder on 13.12.09 and still we are waiting for gas. We have done 4 phone calls till now and every time they said tomorrow you will receive, but next day no response.
Last time i have submitted a complaint on thier web site but there is no follow up by them regarding complaint.
We are very upset with this type of work (delay in delivery of gas cylinder).

My Customer No. is 4285, Kalka Distt.-Panchkula, Haryana
The connection is in favour of my mother.
Kumar Gaurav
kumar.g.[protected]@gmail.com

SHAILENDRA TRIPATHI Jul 18, 2010

Dear sir,
    i am a customer of surya gas aggency which is located in Najafgarh, New delhi. i want to say that have booked a cylinder throw on line booking system on date 03-07-10.my booking no. is 1784266.sir i have not found any cylinder till date but online service system showing i have collect that cylinder on dated 09-07-10. So please check that fault and provide me a cylender immediatly. thank you

new cyilander with chula

in this gas stations the owner is given chula with new connection . the owner is compulsory this rule to all...

delay in new connection-harrassment

Dear sir,
I stay at Thane - Khopat . I went to BHARAT GASCOURT NAKA THANE(W), THANE 400601, MAHARASHTRA for a new connection. They said that it will given in 5 minutes flat provided I buy the Hotplate from them. I gave them all the documents they asked for like Address proof, Pan card copy, Attested copy of Ration Card, My company details etc.

But when I refused to take their Hotplate ( as it looked substandard), they are delaying the same and say it will take 15 days to 1 month for the connection and the tone of the conversation has changed from servicing to delaying tactics which is highly unfair and unlawful.

I understand that Bharat Gas is one of the finest company to deal with and they listen to the consumer complaint quick and fast.
I am in dire need of a new connection as I am getting married.
Could you please intervene and get the gas conncetion by 28th December please??

Thanks & regards

Ajay Bhaya
Flat no# 3/5, Vinayak Bhavan, Khopat, Thane -West. Mobile 0-[protected]

• Um
    Umasankar Sep 04, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I am Sukanta Dalai resides at Plot no. 47, Kanan Vihar, Ph-II, Po-Patia, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India. I had applied a new connection to Bharat Gas, from Aparajita Gas which is situated at Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar. The Aparajita Gas Agent have sent me a letter vide No. Bhubaneswar/NC/WL-No-2624 dated 17/04/10 for verification of Original document. After receiving this letter I take all document for verification to Aparajita Gas . Some staff member of that agent had told me you may contact so many days for new connection. What is the reason for delay to take new connection after sending a letter from agent side? Please solve the Problem and kindly take necessary steps to the distributor or agent (Aparajita Gas) any give me a new connection earliest. Letter attached in PDF format you can see details.
    Thanking you.
    yours truly,
    Sukanta Dalai

want to change connection name

Dear Sir/Bharat GAS I want to change my Bharat gas connection Name right now it is in the name of my Father...

complaint for supplying less gas and not booking and supply.

sir,
we can not book a cylinder to refill as mostly the telephones of agency remain switched off and if we succeed in booking the same, in that case, supply of the same would be after more then fifteen days.The weight of the cylinder remains less.

refilling of gas cylender

I had placed order for refilling of gas cylender on 19-11-2009. My booking no. is 390376. But till today my order is still pending.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices