Bharat Gas Dealers /Agencies In Punepoor service!

S Review updated:

I am not able to find a single Gas agency that will provide me with a new Gas connection without selling the Stove. They are charging Rs. 3600 for a new Gas connection with the stove. I already have the stove. why should I get another one? As per the Government website no one can force us to buy the stove. If one refuses to buy they say we won't give you the Gas connection. Please suggest if anyone is aware of any Honest dealer in Pune around Viman Nagar area who can give the connection.

Thank you.

Satish Kulkarni May 24, 2007

I am in the same boat. I have recorded the conversation on my cell phone and going to place a complaint against this dealer. Not yet found out the number to call for complaint department

Please let me know if anyone knows the number.

Saste Amitkumar Shirish Jun 28, 2007

I have visited to Your Distributed for New Gas connection & required Documents Information. But They are asked about Rashion Card which required for Identity proof. I have asked about Agreement, Employer Certificate & Electricity bill where i am staying as paying guest. But they have refused to give any information without Rashion Card.

• Mu
    Mudassar Shaikh Sep 19, 2007

I have my Gas connection with the dealer at Shankarshet Road.When Ever I book for cylinder online on the number (020 - 26361378) the executives talking on other end are very rude.First these guys keep us hanging almost for couple of min then the come up with such a rude voice and sometimes if we query regarding the number of days to get the cylinder they bang the phone without replying.

• Na
    Naresh Madhukar Khairnar Oct 15, 2007

I have my gas connection with RATAN gas, Near Kalewadi Phata. As per my understanding there are no charges for home delivery. Let us assume we give rs 310 against Rs 303.23 actual cylinder cost as per our wish. My experience is even you take the self delivery from the center, these people ask rs 310. If you refuse to pay they start abusing as well. Also if you book the order by post delivery, when I was in new sangavi, I use to get the home delivery in the same day evening. Here I am waiting since last 7 days, but no delivery. I called up thrice so far with the dealer, every time they say it will take another 2 days. One day they got call from some hotel in the area and the office people immediately arranged for the delivery saying that do it fast else hotel guy will call and abuse them. Does it mean that these people don't understand the language of words or law. My complain is why these people demand Rs 310 when the actual bill is Rs 303.23. I am likely to file case in consumer court for the justice.

• Mu
    Mukesh Kumar Singh Dec 11, 2007

I want to take a new connections.

• Ad
    Aditya Mar 24, 2008

I went to BPCL dealer in Ganeshkhind, Near Aundh. I was asked to give details in writting and that they would contact me when they have cylinder. I did as advised. My friend also did the same thing. He got a call within 3-4 days. I am still waiting for the call. It is already more than a month. My friend is from Maharastra and has a Marathi surname and language attached to it. I do not have same luxury. What I am supposed to do. I am thinking of approaching Mr. M.E Khan the territory manager of BPCL for Pune who is a good friend of mine. I did not disturb him in first place as I thought it was a small thing and I should manage on my own. Also why do people need to buy tea and stove and rice when going for a new connection.

sandeep May 19, 2008

All this things are true. But we need a gas. As it is our need we have to manage bcoz these people has no effect of such complaints as they are so powerful to manage it in all way. Only common man get suffer. They are business mans and they are managing these things.
    They are running only business and we are not supposed to get served.

• Su
    Sunil Aug 25, 2008

Service is too poor from MIDC bhosari dealer. You have to wait 10 days to get new cylinder if you use up old one. They are not worried to tell reason also. If you ask reason they just cut the line.
    Afterall its Indian Service and bound to be like that. We will never change.

• Da
    datta Oct 06, 2008

sir
    ples give me more info bharat gas new delership in pune

• Pr
    Pravin Mar 24, 2009

Hello,
    I want to know is there any Bharat Gas Agency near Pashan? I need to transfer my old connection from my home town to Pune (Pashan).
    Please suggest if any body knows it.

Thanks in advance.

Sags Apr 10, 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to get a new connection for Bharat gas from Maruti gas agency in Vishrantwadi. It has been more than a month that they have been asking me to come at some other time or the other. Today they tell me that there is no regulator with the company and so i will have to wait for a month before i get a new connection. I told them that i need only the cylinder but they are simply refusing to give me the same insisting on the complete set including the stove. With a family behind me is there a solution to this or the government wants us to go for illegal connections.

there doesn't seem to be any other provider in the area.

Kindly suggest.

• Mr
    Mritunjay_Brahma May 05, 2009

I have a connection with Ariaht Gas, Camp Area-Pune (Bharat Gas). As per their rule, one can send the request for refilling only after 21 days from the date of last delivery. On that day the customer service people tell the customers that it will be supplied within 10 days ( ie. after 31 days) . After 31 days if you call the customner service they again will tell you that billing has been generated, there is no cylinder today, so it will take another four days etc. etc. I am really tired of doing the same practice every month. This is the worse services prodided by the owner.

May I request the kind authority to look the matter seriously.

• Gd
    gdeb May 10, 2009

I had the same problem in getting a new gas connection in Pune. I had blogged about it earlier at http://livinginpune.blogspot.com/2009/05/getting-cooking-gas-connection-in-pune.html

I'm really frustrated with the dishonesty of the Bharat Gas dealers.

• Am
    Amit May 27, 2009

Guys just go to Bharat gas web site and lodge a complaint,
    my dealer was saying that there is waiting for 6 month and i have to buy a gas stove along with connection
    after complaint i got connection literally in 2 days and that too without gas stove

• Ne
    Neeta Verma Sep 25, 2009

I am the customer of Bharat Gas from last 17 years, with consumer no. 36580 my connection is with Pragati Gas Agency Alandi Road., I am facing this problem from last 1 year but not given a complaint I thought same day they will improve service but I don't think so, my complaint is about delivery of the cylinder. We are having a 2 cylinder service but still we don't get cylinder in time all the time the staff tells us shortage of cylinder, they don't talk properly with the customer. Today I have booked the cylinder and the delivery after 10 days what the person will do, every time there is the shoratge of the cylinder. All the time there is the backlock. Requesting you to please improve the service otherwise. Can anyone suggest me how can I take it further to the higher management's notice so that atleast we get a bit proper service.
    Thank You.

• Ka
    karlekar Nov 19, 2009

I am Ganesh Karlekar the customer of Bharat Gas from last 7 years, with consumer no. 14601 my connection is withRajaram Gas Agency Bharati vidyapeeth Katraj pune., I am facing this problem from last3 year but not given a complaint I thought same day they will improve service but I don't think so, my complaint is about delivery of the cylinder. We are having a 1 cylinder service but still we don't get cylinder in time all the time the staff tells us shortage of cylinder & abusing us, they don't talk properly with the customer. Today I have booked the cylinder and the delivery after 13 to 15 days what the person will do, every time they told us reason of the shoratge of the cylinder. but how this possible because every day this agency has got 1200 to 1500 cylinders, Sir how we belive on your company. Can anyone guide me how can I take it further to the higher management's notice so that atleast we get a bit proper service.pls help me, help me, help me.

Madhura Wagajkar Nov 11, 2010

I undesigned Mrs. Madhura A. Wagajkar requested Shriram Gas Agency, Sinhgad road, Pune to give new connection on 9 oct 2010 for that without cylinder I bought stove of Rs 3200/- at that time with commitment to give me new cylinder on 18 oct 2010. But yet I don't get it only next probable dates are given to me till now Please help me.

manoj naidu May 30, 2011

hi, Can to tell me if i have stove in my house.
    I'll gate the connection without stove.only cylinder i want
    Thanks
    Manoj

• Pa
    Pankaj A. Aug 06, 2012

I am Pankaj Andraskar with consumer no. 11397 and connection from TEJSWINI GAS SERVICE, SINHGAD ROAD PUNE. I am staying at SUN CITY, SINHGAD ROAD, PUNE.
    I have placed order to refill the cylinder on 23 rd of July and still not receive the cylinder. Delivery Boys (Name-Devi singh and Shinde) say everytime-"Khali taki gheven ya" where Place to distribute or "2-3 divasani Milel' or "Pavati aali nahi". That people have lot off reasons to delay delivery. They not deliver the cylinder at home. From last 2 years almost i am getting cylinder from delivery place. Its clear case of black marketing and hoarding all 367 days not only in the festival seasons.
    BHARAT GAS SERVICE in PUNE is a Totally ###.

• Ar
    A Raju Sep 01, 2018

Vijay Gas agency provided gas cylinders to customers, we are observing from last 4 months about gas cylinder with my neighbors, here are complaint's:-
    1.gas flaming is coming with colour black.
    2.gas getting over very fastly from last four months but we didn't face this issue before.
    Consumer No: 35110
    Mobile No: 7093890241

Sanjib Kumar Panda Sep 10, 2018

After booking gas at ivr my gas cylinder is getting delivered to someone else and i am getting the sms your cylinder delivered but I am not getting the cylinder after 3/4 times followup even. Thus is happening every time I book.
    Consumer No 32657

my phone no.9391142851
    G. baloji
    Payment : online
    Email. [email protected]
    My aadharcard and bank accounts are linked.

• Bi
    Bitol Apr 15, 2019

Sir my name is ram murti my bill is tearing and miss of the orignal bill

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices