Having problems with BharatGas?

Bharat Bhavan II,

Chennai - 400 060
Phone: +91 44 2621 3914
Fax: +91 44 2621 4055

Complaints & Reviews

cylinder delivery not on time

We (consumer) are facing lots of problems several times with bharat gas agency – shravan gas services # 693, 7th main, cbi road, r. t nagar, bangalore 560 032.

First of all they have 5 phone lines which is always busy so for booking we need to take one day office leave and go to them.

From past 2 years whenever we booked cylinder they will say 10 days and we need to follow every alternate days and altogether it will be 45-50 days.

4 months back they asked me my passport and letter saying they can book the cylinder after 21 days and delivery will be within 2 days but still no improvement on minimum days even now they says it will be 10+ days.

One more major problem is I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries because sometime cylinder will go for 30 day and sometime time it is only 20 days same number of person at my residence and same type of food we make if it is 3-5 days then its ok but 10days …..

the service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. they carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want. I am facing this kind of problems from past 2 years.

I request you to do the needful otherwise I need to take some other action.
Thanks.

• Mo
    Mohammed Ezaz May 02, 2008

I fully Agree with this complaint.
    I got fed up with thier phone lines. I beleave they simply put the reciever on hook.

• Fi
    Firoz Aug 04, 2008

even I had similar problems with this agency, pls try if the e service works for you.

register and login and place your orders...

• Ni
    nitin Nov 05, 2008

The same thing is happening to me as well.

From last 3 days none of their nos is getting through . My consumer no is 76194 and have been facing severe issues getting in touch with the agency .

Now I will have to personally go there ...

This is a drastic difference of service levels between bharat gas agency at Mumbai and Shravan .

I somebody from Bharat Gas reading all this ??

• Vs
    v srinivasan Oct 11, 2009

I am Srinivasan From Erode . I am Located In Erode-Tamilnadu . The Bharat gas- Ammu Gas agency is located in Erode-Moolapalayam -Tamilnadu. Their phone number is 0424-2282912, 2281275. My Gas connection number is 31415, I have booked the gas, but I have not received the gas after 55 days also . Ammu gas is not properly answering . Only, phone charging is increasing for us. The ammu gas(Bharath gas) Erode is selling all the gases in Block for Rs.600-700. So, we didnt get our gases at proper time. So, pls find out & correct it, Dont give gas agencies Such doing like this .
    email:[email protected]

complaint of your authrised distributor&m/s. vaidh magaramgasagency.&bikaner

Re: Complaint of Your authrised distributor"M/S.Vaidh MagaramGasAgency."Bikaner
To: [email protected]

Rajendra Kiradoo <rajendra.[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote: Dear Sir,

My Self Advocate Rajendra Kr. Kiradoo from Bikaner ( Raj.). I want a Gas Connection from your company, So I went on your auth. dealer " Vaidh Magaram Gas Agency" Add. Out side of Jassusar Gate Bikaner(Raj.) dated 13.11.07
At that time your auth.Dealer Said that first of all you purchase a application form which cost of Rs. 4/- available at near agency .After the pay of Rs. 4/- and received application form and fullfill this form and again go for your dealer shop and gave them this application, they receive the application form and said that your application on waiting list no. 625 and you shell come after 40 to 45 days to confirm your application.
After 30 days when again I went for your auth. Dealer agency, then they said that If you purchase a Gas Stove from this agency then you get a gas connection at that time otherwise you did'nt get a Gas Connection from this Agency, and also told from your auth. dealer this is a Company Rules & Regulation. (13.12.07)
I request them, when I have a Gas stove which is approved by ISI marked then why should I purchase other Gas stove fromyou ? Your auth.Dealer said that they are Bounded by Company(Bharat Gas Petrolium Corp.).And His behave is very Rude. And he shouted very loudly and use Vergal Language which I cant explain on this mail.(17.01.08)

So from this mail I humbly request to you please tell me
your process to get Gas Connection and also tell me that
which goods is comp. purchase with new Gas Connection, and
what is the fee of application form and Other charges.
And also told about your application form's counter shop where application form are sell. And
what is the priority which is followed by you to serve a Gas Connection. And also suggest me that who is the right person at my nearest place to solved this problem.
Again I request you to take an action on my mail,I am waiting for kind reply.

Thanks,

Yours supposed consumer,

Adv. Rajendra Kr. Kiradoo
Sale Ki Holi, Kiradoo Street,
Bikaner (Raj.)
# +[protected]

black marketting and harrasment

Bharat Gas agency in Law Garden, Ahmedabad never supplies the refill of a gas cylender before 3 weeks of booking inspite of calling them up every day.. they are into black marketing and the agency should be closed down

• Ke
    KETAN B BHATT May 26, 2008

My self Ketan B.Bhatt, I am living in Nadiad. Nowonwards, from 1st June 2008, I have shifted my residence to Ahmedabad, Swati-II, B/h.Subhiksha & D mart, Nr.Swaminarayan Mandir, Jivraj park Char Rasta, Ahmedabad. I am your old customer at Nadiad. Now from where I can get Bharat gas bottle? Please Guide me. What I have to do?

• Bh
    BHARAT GAS Nov 26, 2009

BHARAT GAS SERVICE IS NOT GOOD
    WITHDRAW YOUR CONNECTION FROM BHARAT GAS

delay in delivery after booking

Sir, we have bharat gas domestic connection.our consumer no. is 4436. we are having joint family. our gas cylender finish in 15 days, but our dealer won't book fresh cylender befor 28 days from the date of previous supply of cylender date. booking after 28 days he wont deliver cylender 8-10 days,but we found that other bharat gas delares delivering cylender after booking within 2days. It shows that my dealer whom we are registered is inefficient to deal such consumer product which creat tention in home.

once you made 28 days booking it shoud be strict with the time and deliver the cylender on date or after one day.
Please look in this matter whethe you are not suppling the cylender in time or our dealer is not keeping requir stock in his godown to deliver cylender in time.

• Mo
    mohit Feb 23, 2008

this is a regular problem

• Na
    Nabin Datta Feb 28, 2008

MY CONSUMER NO. IS 662 IN CHANDERNAGAR OF WEST BENGAL, INDIA. MY COMPLAIN IS SAME AS ABOVE. DURING LAST 6 / 7 WE THE CONSUMERS ARE ARE NOT GETTING PROPER SERVICE FROM BHARAT GAS. BUT IN BLACK MARKET CYLINDERS ARE AVAILABLE AGAINST PAYING RS. 450/- HOW IT IS HAPPENING CAN'T SAY.

• Ne
    Neeraj Kumar Feb 13, 2009

Sir, We have Bharat gas(Nihal Gas Services) situated in 149, Pocket-D, Mayur Vihar, Phase-II, Delhi-91, our customer No. 4624, we are having joint family our gas cylinder finish in 15 days, but our dealer won't book fresh cylinder before 28 days from the date of previous supply of cylinder date & I book the cylinder before 15 days & no any action of complaint. Bharat gas employees behaviour are very dishonestfull. Please request these employees behaviour changes.

Thanking You,

• Mr
    Mrs.Shoba G.Kini Sep 25, 2009

Sir,
    My Consumer No. is 49944 with Ganapathy Raja Jayanagar, at Bangalore.Itis more than 15 days that I had booked for a refill and I am yet asked to wait.One cylinder lasts for more than 2 1/2 months and this is the first time that it got over by 1 1/2 month, god knows how.Earlier I was associated with ANUGRAHA ENTERPRISES, WHOSE PROPRIETOR Mrs. Asha gives excellent service.I was associated with her right from 1986 onwards.No wonder she is being getting the BEST DEALER award continously for the past 9 yrs.
    Inspite of my association with BHARAT GAS for the past 30 yrs in Bombay, Delhi, A'bad and Bangalore, I had nver waited for more than 5 days.Anugraha had also put me on their panel of consumer welfare.Dealers should also send the weight measure alongwith the delivery boy as done in Delhi and some dealers in Mumbai.

• Pr
    prem prakash Nov 18, 2009

Helho Sir
    I am a coustomer of Bharat Gas agency "Kitchen Flame" B-2/15, Cycle Market, Mangolpuri, Delhi - 110083. Phone No- 011-2921110, 27923257, 27914695. I have booked gas cylinder nearly October last week but till now i can't get my cylinder and i have also complaind 4 times eventhen they have no take a proper action on my complain. My family is facing a lot of problem because of your bad servise. So i want that please take a proper action this regard.

• Sm
    S.M.JAVID Jan 05, 2011

hello...
    I am a consumer of bharat gas "savita gas agency" shop no:10/6/35, nv complex sb temple road gulbarga . i booked the gas on the date 9/12/2010 R.F no:4980326. my consumer no:2723(S.M.JAVID) . the same gas was delivered to me on the date 5/1/2011. the distributer is not responding the consumers call even after calling 28 times...so i want you to take a proper action in this regard.

misleading supply or too delayed / irregular supply

To
The Territory Manager,
Kolkata -700001.
Grievance: Irregular and /or non-supply of Domestic Cooking Gas
under the authority of Distributor “SHYAMA” (WBST
no-SP/6917 Dt-20.06.1995), Bandel Station Road, GT
Road Crossing, Dist- Hooghly, West Bengal, Pin-712123

I’m the Customer/Consumer no-14152, to the authority of the
above Distributor. The length of the Customership/Consumership is since the year 2000.
I transferred my Cooking Gas Supplying Authority from Dhanbad
to the above Authority, in 2008 with Double Cylinder Facility, on transfer of my Railway Service to Kolkata and starting to reside my own House at Sahebbagan East , Bandel , in
the District of Hooghly, West Bengal-Pin-712123.
I’m a Senior Citizen, Retired from Railway Service in October 2004, depending only on an amount of Monthly Fixed Pension.
I ‘ve been inspired on reading the news in Daily Anandabazar Patrika (Bengali Version) on 22.02.2008 and have been encouraged to Produce the Incidents of the Similar Type existing (assumed from the facts that the Supply of Cooking Gas by the above authority at Bandel became not only irregular but UNCERTAIN, since one year last) supported with the following facts as below:-
(a) The supply frequency----

(xiv) Do as above 08...11.2006 25.11.2006 31 *** 17
(xi-v) Do as above 18.09.2006 02.11.2006 60 *** 44 **
(xvi) Do as above 21.08.2006 27.09.2006 50*** 36 **
*Wrong Entry by The delivery man named as Satya09.03.2007
** It is seen that the average consumption of a cylinder is the days from 24 to 26 days which in NORMAL for a family of five people including normal guest arrival.
*** It occurred almost at the time of apprehended increase of the tare by the Govt. and recently on the gossips and hearsay that
(a) The Distributor has no monitory capacity for the placement of Demand /booking timely ---on account of loosing his major Capital Money by investing to other source of earning the Floating Money,
(b) The Distributor is never allowed to have the Consumers speaking directly with him nor his e-mail address has been renewed to get available for reddressal of the Grievances,
(c) The Distributor worked hard in past as a owner of Van-Rickshaw and the License of the Dealership managed on the NAME of a HANDICAPPED one,
(d) The Distributor doing his social duty by supplying an amount to the local Hotel or Restaurant or for the vehicle owners or otherwise.
Now, whatever may be HE or HIS STATUS, you are requested to look into the matter and issue necessary Directives to the Distributor so that
(aa) The Distributor may be compelled to withdraw his VERBAL INSTRUCTION not allowing the Booking for fresh Cylinder within 14 days of being Empty,
(bb) The Distributor must accept the Booking for a fresh Cylinder as soon as gets it empty,
(cc) The Distributor can’t get authority to deny the fresh Booking at reasonable time-spell and
(dd)We, the domestic fixed earned people can get may get the supply
to avoid the indebtness for purchasing the extra required amount GOOLS OR COKE and GUITHHA etc.

With Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Sunil Kumar Biswas
Dated-28.01.2008, 278B Sahebbagan East (Manuspur), PO-Bandel, Dist-Hooghly, West Bengal, Pin-712123.Mobile-[protected], and E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in and [protected]@gmail.com
Copy-The Distributor – E-mail: [protected]@vsnl.net (that got no acceptance).

• Su
    suresh vishwakarma Apr 20, 2008

My consumer no: 619000 and distributor code 960520
    Consumer's name : suresh vishwakarma

I am consumer of Bharat Petroleum. I had booked for a LPG cylinder on 27.03.08 In this regard I have not yet received refill of the LPG cylinder till date. I had a talk with Mr.Prashant katkade head of Manmad Gas Agency, at manmad distt. Nasik maharastra . But he has not redressed my complaint till date. Now whenever, I make a call, the staff simply disconnect my call. Non-delivery of cylinder has put me and my family in great hardship and I have been put into a lot of mental harassment, because of the indifferent attitude and apathy. I request you to kindly take up this matter with appropriate authorities and redress my grievance.

Thanks and regards,

Suresh vishwakarma

• Ra
    rajesh kumar agarwall Sep 13, 2008

my consumer no.-512808 and distributor's code -431701
    consumer name- shri mahabir prasad agarwal distributor name- Kuju gas services, near geetanjali cenema, p.o.-kuju dist-hazaribagh present dist ramgarh
    sir,
    i am consumer of bharat gass. from the date the card is made i have got only one cylinder at the starting.the distributre has changer its area and went back to kujuat present.when we call the distributor for booking he simply disconnect the call or put the resiver dowe or never receive the call.when i visit the distributor of it, his staff attend me and told that we we have live the area and we will not able to give you cylinder over there.sir non delivery of cylinder has put me in thouble. I request you to kindly take up this matter with appropriate authorities and redress my grievance.
    thanks and regard

rajesh

aniket mahato. Sep 25, 2008

ami dealer khuje pachchi.na...i couldnt find ny dealer in shantoshpur area, kolkata-700075...HELP ME!

• Aj
    ajaya kumar sahoo Sep 29, 2008

I am trying for the last six months for the consumership of bharat gas but couldnot successed. At anytime you ask to the nearest dealer, he tell that no connection has been suppled till now. Actually what is the main cause and wheater I will get a connection or not ?

• Ro
    ROHIT BUDHIRAJA Mar 08, 2010

my cunsumer no. 19402a
    cunsumer name-rohit budhiraja distributor name ALOK GAS SERVICE.B-78, GOPAL NAGAR, NAJAFGARH, N.DELHI-43
    SIR
    I AM CUNSUMER OF BHART GASS.I HAD BOOKED FOR A LPG CYLINDER ON 22.02.2010 BUT NO RESULT.I WAS TRY AGAIN ON 03.03.2010 AGAIN NO RESULT.I WAS AGAIN TRY ON 05.03.2010 IN THIS REGARD. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED REFFIL TILL DAY.SIR NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDER HAS PUT ME IN TROUBLE.I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE UP THIS MATTER.
    TAHNKS
    YOUR SINCERELY
    ROHIT BUDHIRAJA

Sania shaikh Sep 18, 2010

my consumer no:3331
    Consumer name: Mr. Bashir shaikh Address: sec-19a, koperkhairne navi mumbai, Distributer name: nearest to sec-19a,
    Sir,
    I am the consumer of Bharat Gas. I had booked the gas on 11th of september 2010, but the response was you need to call after 1 week then calling them after 1 week the response from their side was that ur ghas wouls be available after 10 to 12 days, and we also visited the office regarding this case but there was no response... this is the third time we r facing this kind of problem, everytime time our lpg is fineshed then it comes, , wat to do regarding this case, , , we r facing a lot of problems, , and it has put me into trouble. i request you to kindly take up this matter, thanking you in anticipation
    Regards,
    Sania Shaikh(Daughter-in-law of the consumer)

poor and delayed delivery

i have placed request for connection on 30/01/2008. the next week i got the cylinder after lot of persuasion. But i havent yet received the gs table a three burner gas stoveof which i had already made payments. Its been more than two weeks now, still i have not received the gas stove.
is there any way to sue this agency????
Manoj

• Pr
    primewonder Aug 31, 2009

LPG gas delivery from Bharat Gas is the poorest service I have ever dealt with.
    All the lines of my distributor, Vighnahar Gas Service are always busy. I do not understand what sort of service they do provide to their customer.
    While booking the gas on telephone they do not get the whole requirement and disconnect the line.
    It is the pathetic service I have ever seen in my life.
    Customer care service is ridiculous. HP is much much better than Bharat Gas.

shobhan pillai Sep 04, 2009

my experience with bharat gas agency ( vighnahar gas agency) is the lousiest . even though they have four telephones, all of them are always engaged. you just cannot get through. delivery after booking is indefinite. though they promise you two to three working days. is there any way we can make the bharat gas co. understand this f... all treatment meted to the customers?

• Ku
    kumarajay13 Sep 12, 2009

My Incident :

Hi,

Please note I have placed an order # 585 dated 26-Aug-2009 at Vignahar Gas Agency Koparkhairne. And till date i.e. 12-Sep-2009(14:00hrs) have not received the gas refill. I don’t know what’s going wrong? Even the guys sound rude all the time and just give a bogus excuse all the time. I enquired and came to understand orders post 01-Sep-2009 are also delivered. This has happened consecutive 2 times. Please investigate and close this ASAP.

LPG gas delivery from Bharat Gas is the poorest service I have ever dealt with.
    All the lines of my distributor, Vighnahar Gas Service are always busy.
    I do not understand what sort of service they do provide to their customer.

It is the pathetic service I have ever seen in my life.
    Customer care service is ridiculous.

HP is much much better than Bharat Gas

• Dh
    Dhiresh Raymohapatra Oct 16, 2009

Iagred to all the complaints written above. I have dialled to day more than 50 times to the numbers 022 2754 6088/3744/2518/4391. It was most time ringimg, but nobody picked up the phone. Same number came engaged. I was surprised to listen the voice that the number is temporarily out of order when I dialled same number after some time. I was assurred that the cylinder would be deliverred on 14th Oct. But it is not happened till date. Unfortunately there will be Holiday from Saturday to Monday.
    Can the gas agency proprieter remain without gas cylinder for three days that to in Diwali ! If you are not capable of handling the agency, let be trainned from the Company. Oh...I forgot that this is Bharat Gas.one ofthe CUSTOMER NOT ORIENTED COMPANY. I am writing this only for my satisfaction, because I know nothing will be changed.

Regards.

• Eu
    eugene1 Jul 20, 2010

I am also victim of this lousy Vighanahar gas service. Its almost month that I have booked given the assurance that in 5 days I would be getting the refill, still not received. Have follow-up with the same. Their 4 telephne numbers are almost busy or not picking up. Moreover they been awarded certificates for customer serivice and apprehension, I dont understant on what basis have they been rewarded. Is it because of their useless and lousy customer service that they been rewarded.

• Bh
    Bharat Gas poor service Jul 31, 2010

The service of Vignahar Gas Agency is extrmly poor. They never pick up calls. All the numbers come busy. Every time one has to go so many times for gas refilling and enquiry. May God pity owner for frustrating us.

• Pa
    Pan Jadhav Oct 12, 2010

Despite of vigorous follow up with Vighnahar Gas Service till date they have not supplied the cylinder as it is booked before one month.

LPG gas delivery from Bharat Gas is the poorest service I have ever dealt with.
    All the lines of my distributor, Vighnahar Gas Service are always busy.

The people working are not cooperative at all and always commiting the delivery in blue.

Bharat Gas should take up this seriously and must put their efforts in making all operations in streamline.

asthapatni Oct 18, 2012

this gas agency is more than worst.if u book the cylinder now you will get this in nxt 1 month. espically the people who take delivery are liars

asthapatni Oct 18, 2012

this gas agency is worst. feel to get this agency closed. they dont give cylinders on time and say theyu will get it delivered but therir is no delivery

AS01 Oct 18, 2012

Pathetic service.. 49 out of 50 times will the line be busy and that single time they dont receive the call.. Why dont they close the agency

poo service

I face very poor response from Prem Gas Agency (katihar,Bihar) every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And this is going on since last month.And my home is too far from the distributors booking office,so it is quiet difficult to book manually.
Please have a look into the matter so that we don't get harassed.

Thanks

• Vs
    v srinivasan Oct 11, 2009

email: [email protected]

irregular delivery of cylinders

Staff of Arora Gas Agency has been very irresponsible in catering to the needs of consumers. A cylinder was booked on 2nd of Feb. 2008 but when it didn't come we reminded them thrice again to deliver the cylinder. But it is 18th now and still no sign of relief seems to be seen.
They had also transferred our account from Geeta Colony to Khajuri w/o our consent as it was the convenient option and we could personally ask them for their careless attitude.

I request you kindly look into matter and check if they are involved into black marketing of our cylinders. Also transfer our account to that same Geeta Colony station. It is not our problem but several consumers are being haunted by them. So with one great action you can help many of us.

Sushil Kr. Jain
2675 Gali No. 17 Kailash Nagar
Phn. No. [protected]

• Xl
    XLAN Aug 16, 2010

I face very poor response from RAJUNI GAS AGENCY, ATHIPET ROAD, AMBATTUR
    Every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And this is going on since last month.And my home is too far from the distributors booking...

terrible service!

I face very poor response from Revathi Gas Agency (Hafeezpet,hyderabad) every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And if you are lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least 15-20 days. In fact if you don't follow up, they don't bother to deliver at all.

If you can avoid taking a connection from Bharat Gas, pls do. After all these hassles I feel private gas agencies are a better option. These agencies like Bharat Gas are just there to make your life miserable!!

shailandra singh Jan 21, 2009

we are consumer of bharat gas till 8year but they are always cheeting with us last day 06.01.09 I booked my cylender with was lastly book 13.12.08 than completed 21days we book. then it was said that my cylender reach you in three days. but 15.01.09 we call again agency than it is said that your time periodnin not completed. than it was booked 15.01.09 it was said that one week you received than wait it and now a days it is not delivered and agency phone not picked where we complaint it .customers who is giving him roji roti they are cheeted by agency.
    shailandra singh
    con.no. 20330A
    Anand gass
    Badarpur New Delhi 44

poor delvery of cylinder

i have conumer of said firm bearing no.8350 . ihad a booking for refil on 5/2/08 but until the delvery ha...

giving namkeen compulsory with cylinder

Sir,

We are getting Bharat Gas Cylinders from Sarla Enterprises, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi.

The price is 294.75 and when we give Rs. 300/- they never return Rs. 5.25/- rather they give a packet of Haldiram Namkeen. I told this to the vendor but he said that the company is giving them, what he will do.

Pl. look into the matter because when Sarla Enterprises can give Namkeen to us, why can't Rs.5/- coin

It means Sarla enterprises is earning from selling Namkeen also.

thanks

Mrs. Santosh Garg
0091-[protected]

no proper delivery

No proper delivery

I had booked for a cylinder on 17/12/07 and my residence is just 2 km from the service provider's office. Its more than 20 days and I have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 50 phone calls to the Prateek Enterprises, Banaswadi, Bangalore (nearest service provider) and reminded them and also talked to the Manager. But there has be no use. They said they will send tomorrow, it never happens though..
Please look in to the issue or else i m going to launch a complaint at the consumer court against bharatgas.

mathewcp Nov 18, 2009

don't know how far You can help me. I have take on
    connection with your company from Your Bharatgas Distributor
    PADMAVATHY BHARATGAS AGENCY
    Consumer Number 23760.and have booked the gas on 22nd Oct
    2009 any they told with in 10 days i will get the same
    please check to-days date(18th Nov 2009).
    i called several time the answer is it is on the way, will
    get it in two hour, the delivery boy have takeit two days
    back and they cut the line.

more over i called you regional office in annanager the res
    ponce is the same. i called your office on 13th Nov 2009
    they transfer to the customer care she told with 2hour se
    will call me and any how i will get it on the same or the
    next day. the next call i made it was on 16th Nov 2009, her
    res ponce you have not yet received it i have taken the
    complaint we are getting lots of complaint from the same
    Dustbuster plese sent a mail to this id .
    while taking the connection i was forced to buy good worth
    of Rs7000 with out which they will not give me the
    connection.what to do i was handover one stove and a mixy of
    butterfly all the jars of the same is damaged because of the
    good quality .

if you are nt able to serve ple return back my rs 7000 and
    take back all your things i have suffered a lot . have food
    from out side.

delsy in delivery of lpg cylinder & very poor service and misbehaving

I, Ajay Jain Costumer og Bharat gas bearing consumer No. 6798 in the Name of my father Shri Bhopal Singh Jain. My Service Dealer is Sharman Gas Company Krishna Nagar Delhi -51.
I had booked Gas cylinder dated on 20.11.2007 and booking number has been given to me 310 , after repeted phone call and today dated 10.12.2007 personnaly visited to Sharman Gas Company office they dont ready to give the delivery and empolyee doing misbehave. Sharman Gas company do the blackk of LPG Gas otherwise why dont they had given delivery to me after 20 day of my booking.
This time i become very much furtrated from this company thai i am lodging complaint .

I hope you will take appropriate action againt this company/ dealer

A favourable action the the above matter is highly appriciated

Thanking you

ajay jain

• Vi
    Vipin Karki Jan 06, 2008

Dear sir,

I have been trying to contact the following LPG
    Distributor in my locality where my consumer number is allocated, but not succeded. Hence I am writing to you this mail.

Please note down my consumer number and other particulars:

Consumer Name: Mr. Vipin Karki
    Consumer Number: 13358
    LPG Distributor : Kain Gas Service, Govindpuri, New Delhi-19.

They never pick-up the phone and always put down phone on the table. I had visited their office last time and personally experienced the situation of the telephone. Please look into this matter and sort out this mess.

Also, I would appreciate that somebody should pick-up the phone and take the complaint/order booking. Intentionally phone is keeping busy is not a good practice. Please advise your LPG distributor to improve the service quality.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Vipin Karki
    Mobile: 9873145733

VIPIN KARKI consumer no 13358 service provider Kain gas service Govindpuri kalkaji .
    I want to log my gas booking but service provider number is busy and not pick the phone

• Aj
    Ajay Singh Jan 21, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am calling again & again but any telephone no. of Anand Gas Service Badarpur area not anwaring all time engaged & busy, after that i am going on service branch & see gas agency employees are busy on joking or telephone receiver put it other side.

I am say to please note my connection no. or deliver asap, they have said you will received your gas cellender after 5 day.

Please look it this matter or priority.

I will realy thank full to you.

Regards
    Ajay Singh
    M.No.09868364535

• Ri
    Riyaz Ahmed Apr 15, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Consumer name :- Alimunnisa Shaikh.
    Consumer ID:- 43232
    Name of Agency:- Amardeep Agencies

Sub:- complaint for delay in delievery for LPG cylinder.

With concern the above matter I had ordered since last 2 week then after i have getting delievery date 10/04/10 & I was waiting for the order but rather to despatch on 10/04/10 they had despatched the cylinder on 12/04/10 but unfortunately on that time of delievery we were not there since my one of close freind member has expired & room was locked the your person took the cylinder & went from there & one of your staff ( Mrs sanjana) belonging to amardeep agencies putted the remark that we have shifted the room the I physically went there & requested her Plz redespatch the order after describing the above matter but still she is saying yes /No !!! but still i m not getting proper response from Mrs Sanjana even she is called my wife also & the she is saying that they are sending the mechanic first & after getting confirmation they will proceed further But Why!!! I Mrs Alimunnisa the owner of the room then why i need to shift my room .
    Plz take some action agst her & despatch my order as earliest as possible.

Thanking You,

Warm Regards,
    (Alimunnisa Shaikh).

delays in double cylynder since approx 2 yrs

Hi,
I am writing from Kolkata, West Bengalin.I have been a sincere consumer of Bharat Gas (LPG) since last 21 Months. I tried for 21 months to get double cylender and have contacted them several times. Whenever I contact them for double cylender everytime they said its not available for now and contact them later after a couple of months.

Last time there was delay in delivery for more than 12 days and then i complained and got the cylinder. And they asked me to come on 4th Dec for double cylinder with Rs 2200.00 (two thousand and two hundred) because they will give me the cylinder only if i take the Pressure Cooker.

I requested them like anything.. but they won't listen and asked me to do whatever i can and complain where ever i wish.

WHAT A BAD RULE AND RUDE WAY TO TALK TO THE CONSUMERS.

PLease Bharat gas officials, if you are listening then i hope you will take care of the issue. My vendor is Tolly Flame, at Naktala, Tollygung Kolkata.

Thanks and hope some one will listen and take required actions.
-Jay N Prasad

CHARU CHANDRA MISHRA Jan 07, 2010

I am writing from Barauni (Bihar).I have been sincere consumer of Bharat GAS since last 12 years.I tried for 10 yrs.to get double cylinder and have contacted them several times.Whenever I contact them for double cylinder every time they said its not available for now and later after a couple of months .Last month he informed me to come with Rs.3700.00 because they will give me another cylinder if I take fire extinguisher & 1 kg mustard oil packet.I requested them like anything but they won't listen and asked me to do what ever I can & complain where ever I wish.
    What a bad rule and rude way to talk to the consumers.
    Pl.BHARAT GAS OFFICIALS if you are listening then I hope you will take care of the issue.
    My details :-
    Name :-CHARU CHANDRA MISHRA CONSUMER No.--J S E 2001 S V No.--5998011
    Agency Name---J.S.ECO.GAS AGENCY BARAUNI Dist .--BEGUSARAI BIHAR AGENCY CODE--451707
    My e-mail ID [email protected]

shekhar1942 Nov 27, 2012

I am chandrashekhar badgujar i live at aurangabad, (maharashtra ), i am 2 years a cunstumer of Bharat Gas ( Vyankatesh Gas Agency, Aurangabad )but i want to second cyelender they said me Rs.3300 and other presure cokker and etc, gitf why? cyelender orignal price pay .
    my gas agency name :- Vyakagesh Gas Agency, Bhavani Pratol Pump, Jalana Rd Aurangabad.
    My Name :- chandrashekhar badgujar Consumer No. 47348 Agency Code 114541.
    My EmailID :- [email protected]

• Ji
    JIWACHH PANDIT Oct 27, 2014

FROM,
    [email protected]
    TO,
    AREA MANAGER BHARAT GAS DISTRIBUTOR BARAUNI
    SIR,
    THIS IS REGARDING THE TV VOUCHER ISSUED BY INDANE GAS AGENCY UJIYARPUR TO SARAIRANJAN' AS FAR AS I AM AWARE THAT ANY TV ISSUED EITHER BY INDANE OR BHARAT CAN BE DEPOSITED IN ANY ONE OF THE A/M AGENCY FOR THE ISSUING OF CONNECTION.BUT THIS GENTLEMAN OF SARAIRANJAN BHARAT GAS DEALER IS SOWING HIS UNABLENESS TO ISSUE THE CONNECTION AS SAYING THAT AT PRESENE HE DO NOT HAVE ANY ITEM TO ISSUE.EITHER THIS SHOWS HIS LESS KNOWLEDGE OR HE IS JUST NOT INTERESTED TO ISSUE THE CONNECTION ON TV. I REQUESTED POLITELY AND EXPRESSED MY DIFFICULTIES THEN HE TOLD ME TO MEET TOMMOROW.
    LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW/. EITHER CONNECTION IS ISSUED OR AGAIN GIVEN A NEW DATE OR GOING BACK TO MY DUTY PLACE WITHOUT CONNECTION FOR MY FAMILY, AS MY LEAVE IS EXPIRING VERY SOON.
    IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO AREA MANAGER THAT HE SHOULD BE ISSUED A PROPER GUIDELINES AND ADVISED, NOT TO HARASS AT LEAST SERVICE PERSONNEL..
    WITH THANKS.
    THIS IS NEITHER ALOCHANA OR COMPLAIN, BUT ONLY SAMALOCHNA.

delay in delivery of lpg cylinder & poor service of dealer

I, Smt. P.Nayak consumer of Bharat LPG bearing cons. No.4631 of Anand Gas Service (Ph: [protected]...

currupt distributor

Hi, I am Saifullah Khan from Tehsil Kurwai, District Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh, India. I am not satisfied with...

not booking cylinder.

Hi, I am kamleshkumar Jaiswal from Antop Hill. I have bharat Gas connection of 1 Cylinder and i want to book...

62 days gone from booking date til not given refilling.

Dear sir,

customer no 001215.card serial no 2255243.iam booking a refilling gas on-[protected] still 62 has gone not given me refilling so plz as per consumer rools take necesary action. to sri Rajarajeshwara Bharat gas agency. vemulawada,Dist,Karimnagar.505302 (Andhrapradesh.) i n d i a.Contact: [protected].

• Ks
    K. Satyanarayana Sep 22, 2008

Terrrible gas ervice from Uppal PRAKASH Bharat gas agencie.

Agency every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. And if one is lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least for 1 month.

For exampe you can check this Bharat gas consumer no:1411 . gas was booked on August 21st, 2008 and till data we havenot received the gas cylinder.

Daily we call the gas agency for enquiry they start promising it to get it delivered on that particular day (Aaj ho jayega) ( eroju pampistamandi, eroju pampistamandi)

This is really frustarting and disgusting.

We need to face theis everymonth, really this keep our home members starve.

I would like to suggest change over the dealership, the people who do not care 25 yearsold customers is no longer needed.

I would like to have immediate response regarding this and we need the cylinder today.

Thanks and regards,
    K.Satayanarayana

• Da
    Davinder Sep 26, 2008

Cust. No 17328A of bharat Gas (Name of Agency is M/s Alok Gas Services, New Delhi, Thanks for call back and resolve my prob. Now i wanted to register on line booking facility, but am facing prob. to register the id. kindly tell me the solution for the same.

no new connection with out hot plate

I have aproached your sole distributor in Nayagarh district(ORISSA) thrice for a gas connection but he is not willing to give a connection with out hot plate though it was written on baord in their office that company do not force any of their consumers to purchase hot plate from them.
I asked for complain book first the manager refused to give that when I insisted he pulled a register and that too with out any page number.

Please look into this.

Thanks
Shaik Sidiquee

• Ra
    rajiv kumar Jan 09, 2008

Sub--dealer not giving new gas connection

i have aproached to ur distributor for a new gas connection in mohali (punjab),but he is not willing to give the connection.
    He is saying there is no any opening of gas connections from company side,so plz revert back to this mail and give information about gas connections availability.

• Ri
    Ritesh Chander Jan 28, 2008

I had approached your filling centre in sector - 11 , Panchkula ( Haryana) in the name of Inder Gas Service Station for the new connection, but was denied due to some unproper reasons. First they insisted on buying the gas-stove from them when I refused, they rejected my application on the grounds that I am already a LPG user & hence according to rules could not get a new connection. This allegation is very much incorrect as I clearly told them in the beginning that I have taken gas cylinder from my land-lord on temporary basis which is to be returned when I get the connection. Now it seems that they have made their minds on not providing the new connection & hence giving one or the other reason to justify their stand. Need immediate interference from some higher authorities to make an impartial enquiry into the case. My full support for this is available. Also please take some action against your distributor as they seem to be running this more like a profitable venture rather than a service provider. Waiting for your early reply,

Ritesh

• Va
    varinder Apr 06, 2008

i am no satisfy with your services

pathetic delivery

I booked a cylinder on 2nd Oct 07 and it is not yet delivered. The agency only makes false assurances that the cylinder will be delivered the same day. Atleast 3 times I had to go the agency office and a minimum of 20 phone calls had been made but in vain. I've read similar complaints on this company in this website. Has any action been taken by the company officials so far?

Shuvam Choudhury Jun 19, 2008

For the following distributer I have booked a GAS on 1st of May 2008 today is 13th May 2008 still its not deliver to me.

R & D CC S LTD.
    Address :
    T-6, ARMAMENT COLONY,
    GANESHKIHIND

Not only for this time, its a usual practice that when I booked the GAS they told me that it is getting delivered within 2-3 days (max a week) but from 13th day onwords I have to call them and remind them continiously for 3 to 4 days that please deliver, its already 15 days crossed, I have booked the GAS. Its always taking more than 15 days for a GAS to come, I don't know if I am not going to remind them whether they are going to deliver the GAS to me or not.

Is it a natural behavior or generally happened for every customer or something wrong in my case? Please let me know what is the issue?

This is the complain I have made on the Month of May 08
    complain number for reference: 32529

Now On the Month of June also I have booked the Gas on 7th June 2008 and today is 20th June 2008, I have made call to them several times and visited them too quite a number of times but still they have not delivered the Gas. Even they won't answered me properly whenever I asked them they told Go to BANER office or call them, and If I call BANER office they also don't know when they are going to deliver the GAS since they have not received any kind of inquiry from GANESHKHIND office.
    I don't know what should be my next step, where to go to whom to speak ????

Madhusannatammana Oct 06, 2009

1. The petitioner is the G P A holder of Smt. Bharambha w/o Late Sri. Sannathammanna, residing at Basaweshwara Nagar, Chitradurga.
    2. Smt. Bharambha, is an subscriber at Maruthi Gas Agency, V P extension, Chitradurga with Customer No. 0214.
    3. Address of the Respondents is as mentioned in the cause title.
    4. The Respondent is distributor/Agent L P Gas of Bharat Petroleum Company. As per the agency, he has to supply L P Gas cylinders to the subscriber.
    5. As per the norms of Bharat Petroleum Company, The Respondent -1 has to supply the L P Gas cylinder, as and when the customer demands.
    6. The petitioner is regularly demanding for the supply of L P Gas cylinders for the last 3 years. The Respondent is neither supplying the L P Gas cylinders nor informing the reason for which the supply of L P Gas cylinders is with held.
    7. The Respondent-1 is not providing the reasons despite of many requests in person, telephone, and letters,
    8. The petitioner has also filed many memorandums to the Deputy Commissioner, Chitradurga and latter with Deputy Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Chitradurga.
    9. The petitioner has request for the details, through Right to Information Act. The Respondent has not at all made any attempts to provide the reasons for not supplying the L P Gas cylinder to the petitioner.
    10. Due to the negligence of the Respondent, the petitioner has been continuously put to hardship for the house hold cooking activities; the petitioner is having every right to enjoy the facilities given by the Government as well as the Bharat Petroleum Company. Petitioner’s right has been deprived. The petitioner is forced to Purchase the Commercial L P Gas cylinders by paying huge extra costs. The petitioner has put to the loss to the extent of Rs.1, 00, 000/- (Rs. One lakh only).
    11. This deficiency of Service by the Respondent has caused maximum loss of money and mental agony.

12. Due to deficiency of service by the Respondent which has caused difference of opinion among family members of the complainant, which lead to day to day problems and unrest among the family members. Consequences caused loss of mental peace. These same factors has caused stressful and loss of professional life and earnings of the complainant.

• Mr
    mrudu Sep 13, 2010

I deposit all documents for new gas connection on 2nd feb 27 and it is not yet delivered. The agency only makes false assurances that "I delever u coming month", Atleast 10 times I had to go the agency office and a minimum of 40 phone calls had been made in 8 month still I am not get new connection but in vain. I've read similar complaints on this company in this website. Has any action been taken by the company officials so far? Also other consumer have same problem, From Maa Bharat Gas At/ Odagaon, Dist: Nayagarh, Orissa Date: 13-10-2010

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices