Having problems with BharatGas?

Bharat Bhavan II,

Chennai - 400 060
Phone: +91 44 2621 3914
Fax: +91 44 2621 4055

Complaints & Reviews

new cylinder with low gas-low wate

I -Mangesh Waishampayan, working as a Journalist in New2 Delhi from last 5 years.
I am a LPG consumer (code no- 21743) of Bharat Gas limited. my Customer servise center is Nihal Gas company (Ph. No- 011-[protected]) in Mayur Vihar-2 New Delhi. This is a Bogus Customer servise. Just today, I took New Cylinder And The Watage of this so called NEW Cylinder is so much low- in addition, the concerned emploee gave receipt dated on 25 july 2012 insted of 27 july.
What is this cheating of Bharat Gas?
-Mangesh wishampayan
New Delhi
27 july 2012

delay in refill gas delivery

It's worst service being with Bharat gas now a days in Pune, Since from got transfered from Mumbai(Kalyan) to here in Pune, faced harasment kind of treatement by Rajaram Gas Agency, Katraj, Pune.
It is as follows:
1.At the time when went for new connection they have charged for everything but haven't delivered Cylinnder.
They make me to book the private vehicle and tokk at home myself.
2. Now it's first time of refilling, gas was booked on dated12th of July and now today it's 25th still not yet received.
The reasons I got over phone are
i) About logistic - supply not on time because of delay in transport.
ii) Delivery is in process, you will get today.
iii) Physically went and asked - will get now only
iv) Over the phone- You will get it soon.
V) Delivery boys does't pick-up it.
vi) not able to locate address but for mainntenance where extra earnings are they can find address.
It's really tough to handle with such reasons and fed-up with folow-up by spending money on calling agency/distributers.
It's really pathetic service. Don't know whether supply is goinng in black or where it goes exactly.

not issuing second gas cylinder

Respected Sir, i have taken a gas connection one year ago and with this connection they given me a cylinder...

not booking by phone & delete the booking

I s. prasd consumer no-31417, agency name-kamla gas service, agency code no 113494, nehru nagar green verge ghaziabad. tele no-[protected], [protected]&
[protected].
I had booked dated 03/03/2012 time 10 am to mobile no-[protected] (suresh staff of agency) by mukesh baghel but after booking 11 days I had yet not received the cylinder. and also they did not pick the call for above land line no. finely I call the mobile no-[protected] for delivery posoition of above booking they reply very rudely your connection no-31417 is not booked of above particuler date since the above booking is delete by mr pandey staff ([protected]) as per information given by suresh staff of kamla gas service. please solve the problems as soon as possible.
And give messege in the following email id;-
[protected]@gmail.com

bharatgas - the worst gas agency suppliers

My consumer id is [protected].
Distributor sandesh gas suppliers,
Sapcode: 112239,
Locality: pune, pimple nilakh.

Placed an order for refilling my gas cylinder on 18th february, 2012. today is 13th march, 2012 & I am still waiting for that delivery like a kid. I asked so many times to know the status of my request at the bharatgas branch at piimple nilakh, and they always tells me like a # that "gadi to abhi tak aayehi nahi hay!!... gadi ayegi to milagaa".

The worst service I have ever seen I my life till date. bharat gas sucks!!..
For your info. they don't have the provision to provide any booking reference number, actually they don't even know the meaning for a 'booking reference number'.
That's why today i've placed an online refilling order [ref. no:[protected]] just to condole my heart.

booking

Dear sir,
I have made a booking for new gas connection in favour of mrs deepak rani kharbanda on dated 25/2/2012 at distributor name kaveri enterprises mentioned above his code no 113558 at moti nagar. the inspection of the address have been carried out by concerned. now the distributor assist us to buy gas stove which cost is too high beyond our capacity with the same connection where we have already have our own stove and we need only two cylinders on the actual cost plus security deposit only. I want the quick solution that the matter should be taken with authorities and have positive favour on my name. any clarification if required may contact [protected] or [protected] deepak rani

delay in delivery & delivered at home

[protected].
I had booked dated 31/12/2011 but after booking 11 days I had yet not received the cyclinder. and also they did not pick the call. if they attaend the call not give responsible answer anad behave very rudely. please solve the problems as soon as possible.
And give messege in the following email id;-
[protected]@gmail.com

tea packet attached with cylender

Sir/madam, the gas agency which providing gas service here in muradnagar ghaziabad named as jindal gas agency, is forcing customers to pay 430.00 irs for a single gas cylinder because they are giving one tea powder pack of dubble dimond tea which we are not accepting but they are forcing us to take that and pay 430.00 irs in place of 398.00 which is the real cost of gas cylinder.
we have no option rather than to take that pouch and pay 32 rupees more than real cost. pls do some thing regarding this as soon as possible... thanks a lot from all consumers of jindal gas agency.

• Su
    subodhmuscat Dec 15, 2011

My problem about Jindal gas agency has been solved. I am very thankful to regional officer of Bharat gas Ghaziabad area Mr. Javed Aslam, , , , at least he respond very nicely and quick about my call...

non delivery and no responce

The Branch of The LPG Bharat Gas In Gurgoan District & place name Haily Mandi. Distributor 's Code : 135280. Distributor 's Name: Haily Mandi Gas Service Bharat Gas DistriButor.

Dear Sir,
Our Consumer I.D is 3089. service of Gas agency is too Late. That is always Late by 20 Days. and not delever at home they deliver 3 or more gas cylenders in neighbourhood but have not deliver my one cylender at home
after complainting they says pick it up from Godown
Sir iss Tarah Ke Bunde Bharat Gas Ki Goodwill Ko Karab Kar Rahe Hai
PLZ Take Action Against Him...

not providing cylinder on time

Dear Sir, hamara distributer kohli gas servics Dis code 251855 cylinder samay per nahi deta hai. Wo cylinder booking karene kai baad 15 se 20 din lagate hai aur next time booking karene kai samay kahate hai ki delivery melane se 21 din baad book karo. aager wo 20-25 din cylinder nahi dega to kya dussara cylinder aane tak 2-2.5 mahine nikal jata hai. sir please iss bare me jara gour kijaye.

corruption

It has found that a maximum numbers of Bharat gas agencies are corrupted. They are accepting booking of domestic gas refill
only after 10 days from last delivery and delivering refill after about after 2 months from the last delivery. The corrupted agencies are selling the domestic gas refills in black market to auto drivers and hotel owners. But the Government is giving subsidy for domestic users. Even after reporting this matter to customer care of the company, the company administration is not taking any step against the corrupted agencies as such agencies are increasing the sale of domestic gas refills which is inducing the Govt. subsidy, finally increasing profit.

corruption

late for delivery

i am customerof bharat gas from bhainsdehi dist. Betul (m.p.). My consumer no.1866 i has bookeda cylinder 6/july/11 in aprajita gas agency however till today 14/july/11 the cylinder has not been delivered to my home. I asked them they said that i do not give home delivery.sir,
I

• Mr
    M.RAJEDRAN Feb 09, 2013

Consumer No.SGD18422, name : m.rajendran
    Distributor : Sri Gowri Durga Gas Service, Tirupur (Bharath Gas)

I have booking a cylinder on date 11/01/2013 Booking No. 16655.
    But I have not received the cylinder till the date.
    I call to their every day by phone call, they said today to be delivery today delivery. But not sent cylinder to us.
    Please, take immediate action to that matter and send a gas cylinder to us immediately.
    thaning you,
    m.rajendran

no issue of cyliender

Dear sir,
I naveen kumar vill. ganouli, naraingarh distt. ambala. I have already customer of hlrdc gas agency, naraingarh distt. ambala, I have booked my cylinder before one month. and I have visited so many time in the gas agency but they are no response. plz. heip me.

Regards
Naveen saini ph. [protected]

delay in delivery

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas Since 31/01/2000. My gas service provider is M/S. M.P Gas services Khairasol Durgapur.I booked the gas on 18/04/2011 till now they didn't give it.This is a regular story.

delay in delivery

• Mu
    mukesh srivastava May 05, 2010

I had booked for the refilling of LPG Cylinder on dated 20.04.2010 but yet today on 06.05.2010 thereis not any response. When we have already registerd our complainet to BPCL no. C000035272 and written to distributor Deoria Gas Services, DEORIA (U.P)
    when company motto 24 hr home delivery

ajay sachdeva Sep 14, 2010

Arvind yadav
    B-2/17 D.D.A market
    sultan puri new delhi

I had booked for the refilling of LPG Cylinder on dated 09.10.2010 but yet today on 14.10.2010 thereis not any response. when company motto 24 hr home delivery

Ajay Karwa Dec 13, 2010

Tejas gas is giving delayed service in providing gas cylliners from last 3 months. They always answers, that they don't have delivery boy. Even when we use to collect the same they charge extra for it.

Ajay Karwa Dec 13, 2010

Tejas Gas, Jalna Distributors code no.- 251714 is giving poor service of gas cyllinder delivery.

• Ga
    gaurav31 Nov 16, 2012

i am from ludhiana (pb.) living in street no. 12, new subhash nagar . our distributor is
    Eam Kay agency. When i book our refill in my mobile then after few days the message come from company that we have cancel your request & after few days other message come that we will delivered shortly your refill. We send our refill booking request on dated: 25-10-2012 but still we have not received my refill. Kindly do some quick action against this
    request. My Consumer no. is 700630, name of Anita Rani.
    Your Truly
    98157-84841

delay in receving refil cylinder

Respected sir/madam
iam. m. a. rafi consumer no 8460 chaitaniya
Gas hyderabad I had request for refil cylinder on 17/01/11 but still I didnot recevied the requested refil cylinder. I want refdil cylinder urgently so plz I requist you to issue my requested refil cylinder note iam enclosing the copy of the online request of gas cylinder

Home » customer console » place order

Dear mohammed rafi, your request for refill booking is already registered on 17-apr-2011 with reference 8264217. pl contact your distributor for a new booking.-null

» your order would be delivered at the address registered with chaitanya enterprises.
» please contact your bharatgas distributor in case of change of address.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services!

• Mo
    mohd.abdul.samad Apr 20, 2011

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
    IAM. M.A. RAFI CONSUMER NO 8460
    GAS HYDERABAD I HAD REQUEST FOR REFIL CYLINDER ONCHAITANYA ENTERPRISES. on 17/01/11 BUT STILL I DIDNOT RECEVIED THE REQUESTED REFIL CYLINDER . I WANT REFDIL CYLINDER URGENTLY SO PLZ I REQUIST YOU TO ISSUE MY REQUESTED REFIL CYLINDER NOTE IAM ENCLOSING THE COPY OF THE ONLINE REQUEST OF GAS CYLINDER

Home » Customer Console » Place Order

Dear Mohammed rafi, Your request for Refill booking is already registered on 17-Apr-2011 with reference 8264217. Pl contact your distributor for a new booking.-null

» Your order would be delivered at the address registered with CHAITANYA ENTERPRISES.
    » Please contact your Bharatgas distributor in case of change of address.
    Thanking you and assuring you of our best services!

• Mr
    Mrs.Snehal Patel Oct 20, 2012

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
    I AM Mrs.SNEHAL JAYENDRA PATEL HAVING CONSUMER NO 87329, ONLINE REQUESTED FOR REFIL CYLINDER ON VINAY GAS SERVICES SHAHPUR, AHMEDABAD VIA 57333 . on 12/10/12, GOT CONFIRMATION ALSO WITH REFERENCE NO 27453144 BUT STILL I DID NOT RECEIVED THE REQUESTED REFIL CYLINDER . I WANT REFIL CYLINDER URGENTLY SO PLZ I REQUIST YOU TO ISSUE MY REQUESTED REFIL CYLINDER .

• Ba
    Banshi lal Srivastava Mar 06, 2013

My name is Banshilal Srivastava (Gas Connection no. 167481) Mira Road, Thane 400 107 . This is a complaint regarding callousness of counter staff who book the gas. I got my gas books about 20 days back. My friend and I both visited to Mogra Gas Service . The gas which were booked by me and frined who live in the same society, one to him was delivered when he went and asked ladies why gas was not delivered? While my gas cyclinder was not received. Earlier they told my friend that gas was delivered at my residential address - 201 Surabhi Cooperative Housing Soceiety Litd. which was never. When My friend met her on 4th. March he was told that Gas will be delivered next day. This did not happen. I made a visit on 5th March and was told that it will be delivered today . It did not happen today also.
    I suspect that people who book the gas is being sold out by delivery people in the market at premium. Otherwise how come they tell that gas is delivered at my resident and when I went they told today it will reach.
    I therefore request the following:
    1. Kindly check the record of booking whether really the gas was delivered at my residence and if so there must be some signature or so
    2. Find the person who has delivered and take action against him
    3. Please ensure that gas is delivered immediately

bad service

Hi,

I am raising this complaint on Bharat Gas distributor Mahalakshmi Enterprises, Indira Nagar, Bangalore. My consumer number is 58381.
We have never received our cylinder on time or even after10 days of expected time.The services are pathetic. Our distributor is Mahalakhsmi enterprises in Indira Nagar, Bangalore if we call them, they disconnect the phone. Their behaviour is very bad, i have heard that they sell the cylinders in black for only 15 Rs.more. We are fed up because of all this. If anyone concerned person is reading this, request you to please resolve this asap.

• Um
    umesh kumbhar Nov 10, 2008

dear, sir i am custmer of bharat gas my dealars name is rajaram gas distbutors but he gave very bad service so many time no time deliver &tolk ramdemly

• Sh
    shasank Dec 12, 2008

dear sir,
    this is shasank I willing to infrom you that the gas agency named JWALA GAS SHOP NO. 5 DDA MARKET . UDAY PARK, KHEL GAON MARG, NEW DELHI - 110049 TEL NO. 6560577 is very inconsistance is apporach to spulying LPG clyinder to me . this agency does not supply on given time . i am not at all satisfied with the services of agency

• Se
    Seema Rani Jan 21, 2009

i visit last two days for gas booking but Jwala Gas Agency office was closed. Now i am facing problem for booking of my gas. take a necessary action please. and give me reply on my email ID and contact No.

• Pu
    PUKHA RAM Dec 16, 2010

SHRI SIDDHI BHARAT GAS ROHAT PALI . KE CUSTOMER SHRI PUKHARAM SV.NO. 505913597 JO DATE RIPLING BOOKING 06-11-2010 KO KARWAI HAI . JO BABAR BABAR CHAKAR KATNE PAR BHI BOLTE HIAKI TANKI NAHI HAI .

YOUR CUSTOMER

• Dh
    dhanpat saini Nov 23, 2012

hi i am rakesh saini 17037
    i am rising complant for saheed mangeet singh gas agency for barara (ambala) haryana,
    we have naver recive our cylnder for 25 days befor booking, pls take a action for agency ownr and his worker thanks.

delay of submit cylinder of refilling

I am consumer of Bharat gas last ten year approximately. Now a day the service of the local agency is very poore . The delevered sylinder after 15 to 20 days after registry of sylinder. but always he delay . And asking us there are not any sylinder in our godMade a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.
Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.
I had made a telephonic booking for my cylinder and was told that I would get delivery within 8 days. Now today he said me that there will took 2 days for cylinder. Otherwice you will come and collect cylinder from office.. SHRI NIRMAL JYOTI GAS AGENCY SURENDRANAGAR(GUJRAT) My consumer no.3735. Please sir do something so they deliverd cylinder immdiately.

• Ra
    Ramesh Chand Aggarwal Jan 19, 2012

I Ramesh Chand Aggarwal R/o B52/1, E.O.K., N.D.16, Consumer No. is 183809 have lodged complaint against Sachin Gas Service, 4/51, Old Double Storey, Lajpat Nagar-IV, N.D., at police station & through customer care on phone dtd.19.01.2012 & my complaint no. is 2011. Please take necessary action against the Agency and inform accordingly. Your early action in the matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Ramesh Chand Aggarwal
    My Email id: [email protected]
    Mob. No. 9811996789
    Dated : 19.01.2012

non delivery of cylinder

Sir,
I Sri B.C patnaik consumer no 8770, of M/S Laxmi Bharat Gas Agency, IRC Village, Bhubaneswar, Odisha I have been booked from 27th Feb, 2011 but till to day (i.e 22/3/2011) i did not got the cylinder form the above agency. But cylinder is available in the open market of Rs 600 to 700.

Please. do the need ful .

with regards,

B.C Patnaik
Consumer No 8770

• Im
    i.mohamed rafi khan May 02, 2012

SIR
    MY CONNECTION NUMBER 19066. I BOOK THE REFILL CYLINDER ON 10.04.2012 AT MEENAKSHI GAS AGENCIES AT ARUPPUKOTTAI. WHEN I GET CYLINDER.

regarding refilling the lpg cylinder

Sir/Madam,
I had booked for a cylinder on 21/2/2011, booking no was-91938 to M/s Emiment Computers pvt. Ltd., shop no 5 & 6, L-1, 34/1, Sangam Vihar, New Delhi-110062 SAP code 146151. It is mome than 9 days I have not yet received the cylinder. Last refilling the cylinder i made call to area manager than i get the cylinder. on this time i am facing big problem for refilling the cylinder. Kindly arrange inquary againgst the distributor for this sevices.

Tula Ram Consumer no-7646
Ph [protected]

compliant for poor delivery of lpg cylinders

Respected Sir / Madam,
I ( Kamal Krishan ) am a resident of H.No. 201/7, Mohalla Kumharan Near Dholla Kuan Hansi, Distt. Hisar(Haryana)With Gas Copy No.3064. I am sorry to say that we are getting very poor services of LPG Cylinders from authorized gas agency(SAJJAN GAS SERVICE) In Hansi. Sometimes we have to wait for continuous 45 to 60 days and have to suffer frequently.
A lot of Complaints have been lodged to customer care center gas agency Hisar before but no action has been taken so far. I hope u would take strict action regarding this as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Date-09/02/2011

• Ra
    ravinder mohan raj Jun 11, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am LPG gas consumer, I come under with M/s National Gas Service, Hisar>125001 Haryana who are the distibutor of my area, My consumer No. 8938. My problem is after booking they have not supply the gas immediately .I have been provided with two cylinders. Presently i booked the gas on 18 may 2011, Booking No. is 55 today is 11 jun2011 .In the last month they supplied the cylinder after 20 days after booking. When I tried to book the other cylinder last month, it was informed to us that you cannot do so because you received last cylinder few day back. When contacted telephonically that it not a fault on my part, they assured me to supply the next cylinder in time, but all in vain.Most of the time their phone found engaged. Other consumers are also have the same problem where other supplier of the other company are suppling in time.
    Please take corrective measures Ravinder mohan H.NO.15 Roop Nager Colony 12 Quater Rood Hisar 125001 Hariyana