Bharat Gasduplicate billing

A

I have connection in Bhawani Gas Serviec, azad Nagar, Kanpur and Original paper of this connection is misplaced and I want to prepare duplicate Paper. But Company says that there is no option for duplicate paper. But as per our knowledge, duplicate can be perpared on Stamp of Rs. 10 .

Gas Agency also insist Gas stove with New Gas connection as it compulsory or mandatory. Give the proper guideline.

• Na
    Nagaraj Selvaraj Apr 04, 2016

I am also in above sample problem.Any body please guide to us.

• Bh
    Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd Apr 04, 2016

Thank you for writing in. Kindly share your contact details with us. For quick help, call the SmartLine [protected].

• Jy
    Jyotsna S Oct 05, 2018

Hi I would like to know how do I get a dublicate paper for Bharat Gas. We have missplaced the original papers.
    Please guide

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices