Menu

A
Author of the complaint
4:48 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have connection in Bhawani Gas Serviec, azad Nagar, Kanpur and Original paper of this connection is misplaced and I want to prepare duplicate Paper. But Company says that there is no option for duplicate paper. But as per our knowledge, duplicate can be perpared on Stamp of Rs. 10 .

Gas Agency also insist Gas stove with New Gas connection as it compulsory or mandatory. Give the proper guideline.

Helpful? 0 0

More BharatGas complaints & reviews

BharatGas - want to change connection name
BharatGas - non delivery of cylinders even after repeated reminders
BharatGas - no issue of cyliender
BharatGas - not picking up phone - unable to book gas
BharatGas - new cyilander with chula
3 comments
J
Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi I would like to know how do I get a dublicate paper for Bharat Gas. We have missplaced the original papers.
Please guide

B

Thank you for writing in. Kindly share your contact details with us. For quick help, call the SmartLine [protected].

N
Apr 04, 2016 4:48 pm

I am also in above sample problem.Any body please guide to us.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

134 complaints
64 resolved 70 unresolved

BharatGas contacts

(added by reviewer)
LPG Business Unit Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Bhavan II, 5th Floor4 & 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, India