Having problems with BharatGas?

Bharat Bhavan II,

Phone: +91 44 2621 3914
Fax: +91 44 2621 4055

Complaints & Reviews

not picking-up phone

This Distributor never picked-up phone. Every month we have rush to to agency and book the cylinder. I...

no proper delivery

I had booked for a cylinder on 23/8/07 and my residence is just two km from the service provider'...

worst service!

I have registered for booking the Gas Cylinder at Agency Ganapathyraja Enterprises 10 days back. I was promised that delivery will be done in 3 days. But i have not received the cylinder in the last 10 days. Whenever i call, the line is always engaged and sometimes they said, delivery person is not there other times they said out of stock... such irresponsible reply.

• Vi
    Vivek Nigam Sep 20, 2007

1. Whenever we are Calling to Amer Gas Agency at Amer for Gas
    Booking the line is always engaged. They do not recieve the
    phone.

2. They do not provide home delivery service.

3. As per gas agency they told we should book the gas personally
    at office & after seven days collect Cylinder from Godawn.

4. As such they are neglacting their duties and we are facing great problems for getting Domestic gas Cylinder.

• Am
    amol ulhas chaudhari Sep 21, 2007

dear sir,
    I am transfered from maharashtra to tamilnadu. i have transfered my bharat gas connection also from maharashtra to tamilnadu at udumalpet dist coimbatore.I have submitted the papers to amuda gas agencies.they have also forwarded the documents to coimbatore office.but since last 20-25 days i am not getting any responce from them since they are not getting approval for availing tha gas connection.
    Since i have been transfered to TN it is very difficult to adjust a gas cylinder here as i dont have any relatives here 1800 km away from my home.
    i am totally unpleased with the bharat gas service.
    i amnot asking for the new connection but only for transfer.for the people like us who are transfered to other states you must give the priority.
    hoping your favourable reply.
    my transfer order no is 058/2303352

Regards

amol c.

• Sh
    Shree Oct 02, 2007

Have you tried the services of Indane Gas Distributors. Believe me, they are good & efficient. Better then others in the market

poor service!

I face very poor response from Rashmi Gas Agency (tel no: +91 80 [protected]/02) every time I try to do a...

poor service!

I P.C.Nathan costumer of m/sM.S.D.Enterprises dealers of Bharatgas, consumer number 11759 residing at 1044/116/1st floor 20th main 5th block rajajinagar bangalore-560010. I had booked a refill on july 31st 2007 by special service dial 12664 for 24 hrs refill booking and was given number 17 as the booking number. Today i.e. 17/08/2007 I went to m/s M.S.D. Enterprises to inquire about my refill. The staff say that there is no booking at all; but will give delivery tomorrow. I want to register a complaint regarding this.

Beware!

behavior with customer in worst way!

I am in Vijayawada city and working in Media. If i use my influence the company was meet some critical case in consumer court. Actually we have Bharat Gas connection and it have gas leakage problem. So,i gave complaint to the distributor (Naveena gas Agency-Bharat Gas). But,they accept the complaint but their response was very bad and some times causes irritation. They always check the regulator and said in bad mannerism. Definitely it was a big issue why because in my home my wife was alone. If any problem in this issue who will answer and suffer. I mark a case about this issue and see in court.

Power of media is given by the power of god. So,it will get success.

• Ra
    rafik kassamli manji Oct 04, 2007

RESPECTED SIR PLEASE SEND ONE OF UR STAFF OF BHARAT GAS OR CANCELLED HIS DEALER SHIP OF SAID DISTRIBUTOR NAME MADHU GAS CHINCH BUNDER SANDURSTROAD MUMBAI 400009 M S INDIA I AM CONSUMER OF BHARAT GAS MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 101697 DISTRIBUTOR IS HARASING VERY MUCH IN GIVING REFIL CYLINDER N IN GIVING NEW CONECTION ALSO N DOING BLACK MARKETING OF CYLINDERS VERY RUDE N GLOSSY IN TALKING WITH CUSTOMERS SPOILING THE NAME OF BHARAT GAS MY CEL NUMBER IS 9820855968

• Kn
    K.N.UDAY KUMAR Mar 15, 2008

I am registered with M/s M.S.D.Enterprises Tel No.080-23508992/23509295/23509188-Bangalore. My consumer number is 31760. The delivery boys who deliver the cylinder behave very rudely and demand exhorbitant amounts as delivery charges stating that they are not paid anything by the agency. the staff at the agency are far from user friendly and behave very curtly as if they are giving alms to the customers and booking the cylinder/ responding to the customer is an act of mercy.
    WILL THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES OF BPCL PL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TELL THE AGENCY AND THEIR DELIVERY BOYS THAT THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALSO RESPECTABLE CITIZENS WHO SHOULD BE GIVEN THEIR DUE RESPECT IN THESE DAYS OF LIBERALIZATION AND OPENING OF VARIOUS SECTORS TO THE PVT OPERATORS

long undue delay in delivering the gas cylinder

This is not the first time I am booking for the Gas cylinder with Bharat gas. I have changed my quarters from one location to the other in the year 2005. Hence, my service area by Bharat gas distributor also changed to M/s Sandhya gas agencies, fort, trivandrum, kerala. From then onwards i have been facing difficulty in getting the cylinder in time. This time its worst. I have booked for my cylinder almost a month back. The gas agency asked me to wait for one week then. Almost 4 weeks have passed by and so far I have not received the cylinder. Whenever I am contacting them , they say that the service in my area (Jagathy) is changed from tuesday to friday or the boy who delivers the gas cylinder is not aware of the area or some other excuse. Since I am not in a position to take leave or permission I am unable to go to the go down to collect the cylinder. The MOST PATHETIC PART IS WE ARE PUT TO DISCOMFORT BY THE BHARAT GAS DEALER FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK. We are partially cooking using rice cooker and tiffing purchased from hotels for the past one week. My wife is not well and I have one kid who is in his upper primary school.

The company has promised to give cylinder in at least one week from the date of booking BUT SORRY TO POINT OUT THAT A MONTH HAS ALREADY PASSED IN MY CASE. I think that M/s SANDHYA GAS AGENCIES have failed in keeping the company's good will. Because earlier I use to get good service from M/s MP Gas agencies of bharat gas.

Biju M S Sep 19, 2007

I have taken LPG gas connection from KRISHNA GAS
    agencies ,ERNAKULAM north on 15/3/06.( My customer no -
    20428). Till date I have not received spare cylinder and when I asked about it,I was told that there are people waiting for it for four years!!! the problem is when the gas is over ,I have to wait one week or more to get through their normal delivery procedure.otherwise I had to go to agency to pick up the cylinder next day(taking leave from my office since it is possible during 10 am to 5 pm only).What should I do to get the spare cylinder?

• Dr
    Dr.N.P. Sahu Sep 27, 2007

Dear The authority of Bharat petrolium gas

I am consumer of BP gas bearing the consumer no 36470. My agency is mukta gas agency, malwani, Malad (w), Mumbai. Even if 12 days back i booked the gas, till now it has not been not delivered. it also surprising hat all the time phone appears to be busy, which is not possible. They are doing all this thing purposefully. because gas are available form the delivery man at higher price. if this is the practice to continue, than no body will get the gas. Even I have to purchase on black because i want my food by any means. Please look into this matter, otherwise it may lead to a serious consequence.

Thanks
    Dr.N.P. sahu
    consumer no 36470.

bilal Nov 11, 2008

I am consumer of BP gas bearing the consumer no 007710. My agency is jaya gas agency, panruti, tamilnadu, . Even if 25 days back i booked the gas, till now it has not been not delivered. it also surprising hat all the time phone appears to be busy, which is not possible. They are doing all this thing purposefully. because gas are available form the delivery man at higher price. if this is the practice to continue, than no body will get the gas. Even I have to purchase on black because i want my food by any means. Please look into this matter, otherwise it may lead to a serious consequence

Saurabh Shirish Godse Nov 21, 2008

What papers are required for booking of new connection? And if I dont have some papers then what is the alternative for that? Please give me feedback. Thanks.

• Ab
    Abhay Verma Oct 12, 2012

Two weeks ago, I booked a gas cylinder refill at one of the Bharat Gas Agency, telephonic. After following process on IVR they sound that Refill has been booked successfully & would be delivered in Next 48 hours. But after waiting for 60Hrs the refill was not delivered. When I made a call at customer care they told me that refill has been delivered yesterday. But I got the refill after 2 hrs of making them call. But the cylinder was leaking & due to this my family has to face lots of troubles. I had made complaint to them and they took that refill back but still I am waiting for my ordered refill. I had made call to the Bharat Gas agency at 1800222725 so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result. So I decided to file my complaint at http://www.consumercourt.in/lpg-cylinder/89634-bharat-gas-customer-care-complaint.html. But still they have also not replied me regarding this.

pathetic service!

I registered a request for booking gas cylinder at vankat sai agencies in Miyapur, hyderabad for Bharat ga...

lpg abused and rented to vehicles!

This is to inform that a women residing in the following address is misusing the Home LPG connection by lending and issuing to the vehicle owners at a price of 500 and the distributor of the area situated in sathyamangalam Erode district Ms. Prassanna gas did not care for it.

• Tp
    T P ALI Jul 16, 2007

The Bharath Gas Agent in Kannur (ANI GAS AGENCIES) take 20 days to 30 days to deliver the gas to consumers.

I booked the gas thru telephone on 19 June 2007 (No. 9105), and not yet (16 July) delivered even after three reminders. They have been this practice last one year. We do not know whom we have to approach to make them speedy delivery. Their reply is rudely when we call them to remind.

ALI
    Consumer No. 5757
    Kannur
    Kerala.

• Ka
    Kanai Lal Ghosh Jul 20, 2007

From the very beginning I am facing enormous trouble in getting my Gas Cylinder refilled within reasonable time. It takes approx 15-20 days to deliver the cylinders and that too after several reminders over phone. This time I booked my cylinder on 01 Jul 07. But on 08 Jul 07 when I tried to push up I was informed that there is no such booking and they made a fresh booking and allotted me a booking number and assured me to deliver the same in the very next day. However, ten days have already been elapsed but still I am waiting for the cylinder. From that day onwards, regularly I am chasing them over telephone twice to thrice everyday and every time they are giving me false assurance that it is being dispatched. Moreover, sometime nobody responds to the call very much in the duty hours and even sometimes somebody picks up the phone but remains silent. Further their other landline is not responding for the last one month.

• Kv
    K.V.Afsath Nov 17, 2007

The Bharath Gas Agent in Kannur (ANI GAS AGENCIES,P.O.Chirakkal,Kannur-670011) take nor than 30 days to deliver the gas to consumers.

I (K.V.Afsath,Bismillah Manzil,Athazhakuunu,P.O.Kottali,Kannur-670016.Ph No.2747245--with consumer no.11470)booked the gas through telephone on 03 October2007 (No. 1427), and not yet (18 November) delivered even after more than 20 reminders since now. They have been this practice last one year. Distance between agency & our house is 3 km, but they are charging Rs.320 for delivery including the vehicle charge..Within 5 kms, they should only charge the money for gas. We do not know whom we have to approach to make them speedy delivery. They are behaving very rudely while calling them to remind. We request to take immediate action against them.

satish chandra Mar 11, 2008

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder consumer no. 3625 in the name of satish chandra on dt.28/2/2008 but till today on 5.3.2008 have not recieved the cylinder yet. i have been calling the distributor vinay Gas Service, manpuri road( by pass) shikohabad dist-firozabad( u.p) . they are extremely rude and show a careless attitude. Till date there is no sign of the cylinder. Please advice whats the next step.

• Sh
    SHAIKH SAJID HASAN May 17, 2008

i would hereby inform that the franchise for Bharat Gas situtated at Chinch Bunder Dongri Mumbai - 9
    It has been found during the past one and a half year that a single cylinder user also has to wait max 7 to 8 days on placing the order.
    After a proper survey it was Found that the Franchisee owner Miss Mini Madam and Mr.Salim they are utilising their quota towards commercial CYLINDERS meant for Hotels ESPECIALLY and the same is being sold at an excess rate upto Rs. 500.00 per cylinder .
    In view of the above when a consumer with single cylinder books the order the delay lasts for 7 days.
    thus it has been the tactics adopted by the franchise to make more money.
    thus this issue may please be seen to it else the consumer facing problems will be forced to stage demonstration and bring the issue in the light of the media

anis Aug 21, 2008

M/S Varsha Enterprises of Saheed nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa

Always not pick up the phone, they had always delivered after15/16 days .I listen from els they are sold the cylinders to private party.they sell out Rs550 to Rs600.so that we are suffer.Thing is that after 21 days gas will be book but here time bard to 35 to37days then how can we manage.so some days we have to go hotel for Lunch/dinner etc.Please have a look on this.its a serious matter.I hope the Bharat gas will take necessary action on this matter.

• Kk
    K.Krishna Aug 22, 2008

K.Krishna, 31/11 Empress Garden View Society, Sopanbaug, Pune 1

Subject: Inordinate delay in delivering refill of cooking gas.

Reference: Registration Number 3920.
    End distributor Arihant Afency, Pune, Camp. Pricipal in Pune: L.D. Bhave and Sons

Sir, The last cylinder refill of Bharat gas was delivered to me on July 14 2008. It was exausted soon and aftter waiting for 20 days as stipulated by the distributor, Arihant agencies I started calling them on phone. I could get contact with them only on August 8, 2008, that is already I had lost five days.

I was informed that they had booked for suply and the the refill will be supplied within 5 to 6 days.
    A waiting list number 27 was given to me for reference.

I expected the supply by 14th instant. I was expecting it everyday and was trying to contact Arihant agency to ascertain the position. I could not contact them.Till today 22nd instant, that is 14 days after booking I have not received supply.

Being anxious about the position my daughter-in-law made inquiries about the position fron her cell phone. She luckily made the contact but the man answerin the phone brazenly tells her no booking was made.

This is a weak point for us for we take the word of the agent on trust and believe that the W/L number given exists and is correct.

Fortunately some lady member intervened and patched up the controversy.

Kindly look into the matter and take immediate remedial action.

Yours truly, K.Krishna, Pune, August 22 2oo8

jagdish Mar 02, 2009

Dear Mr. Ghadi- Customer Care,
    It is every time problem from your Kajupada-Anjali gas service agency to delay in delivery of gas cylinder. This time I asked for cylinder on dated: 23/02/09. Till date I have not received.
    Their typical all time reply is that we are not getting cylinders from our company which I cannot believe perhaps you also.
    From almost one and half year I J.C.Suryawanshi (customer id: 11017585) asking for extra cyclinder.The reason is that your (kajupada branch) service is very poor. You (kajupada branch) always taking more that one week to deliver the cylinder and that is also only when I am contacting to Mr Ghadi.
    Where r u delivering this cylinder with getting extra money I don’t know?
    Just now I spoken with Mr. Suresh Barde-Anjali gas service, replied the same thing that they are not getting the cylinders from company.
    And because of one holiday-sunday the delay in delivery will be four days.
    How they are proportionating the things?
    See Mr. Chairman of Bharat Gas.
    How the reply comes from distributor?
    In a year, 52 sundays means they will delay cylinder delivery by 208 days.
    If he (Mr.Suresh Barde) will be at top public sector position e.g.PWD he will never build one bridge in his life.

Bijesh K Aug 18, 2009

I booked for cilinder over phone on 03/08/2009 at Vadakara Bahart gas agencies(Cust id 13649(Name of O.Prabhakaran). Not yet delivered.
    Again I tried to call get the status . It was giving the message already booked, next booking starts on 24th of august. Not understanding shall i book again or not???.
    I think they are suplying cilinder based on their interest.
    Very Very poor service. Please help me for doing further steps
    Bijesh K

• Ku
    kumar.u Oct 31, 2012

I want a new connection and went to ANI GAS AGENCY, CHIRAKKAL, but every time i asked they said they are not giving conection then and asked me to check out after 2 months. Now it is almost 10 months and every time I asked they are telling the same thing.
    They are irresposible people.

late delivery of lpg cylinder or no delivery at all!

I m acing this problem from last 1 year. I book my lpg gas cylinder with sai gas (talawade rd, triveninagar, pune) but they have never delivered it on time... This time they delayed it for more than a 15 days. Sometimes they even sell lpg gas in black market and charge double amount. What action is our government taking, nothing, they are siting and watching. They know everything. Even persons from bharat gas are corrupted, maybe their top level management also.

From last 15 days they are telling that we will deliver it today... But they fail. This complain is not just for this board. I wish that some of bharat gas employee read this and solve this problem... Is it what they call customer service... Shame on them!

Satya Nand Rai Jun 24, 2007

I am facing the problem with bharat gas that whenever i receive gas from agency at my home than i found 5 to 6 kg gas less than actual amount whenever i say to delivery man for weighting gas then he tell me i have not weighting instrument right now and when i weight my gas then found 5 to 6 kg gas less than actual amount same things happen with me at 23 jun 2007 my connection is from kitchen care S-537, school block part-1, sakarpur new Delhi 110092.

I wish that some of bharat gas employee read this and solve this problem

Thanks

joseph bivera Jul 18, 2008

i am using sai gas . i booked for the cylinder 1 month before, but i didn't received it yet . when ever i call the agency their phone is busy. i got fed up with this connection .

• Ga
    gagandeep cheema mandi Sep 13, 2011

my supreme bharat gas my father is death nocopy trasefer my mother application 2009 copy no 503

• Ba
    bahirat Jan 27, 2012

I m acing this problem from last 1 year. I book my lpg gas cylinder with sai gas (talawade rd, triveninagar, pune) but they have never delivered it on time... This time they delayed it for more than a 1& 1/2 month. I changed my add. from Morewasti to sambhaji nager i always get gas from talwade sai gas office last saterday i check the problem then they make slip infront of me & said that u got the gas on monday to day is friday & i never get the delivery. when i get gas from their office then they charged Rs.5 extra & no reson of that extra mony. Sometimes they even sell lpg gas in black market and charge double amount. What action is our government taking, nothing, they are siting and watching.

no delivery of cooking gas cylinder!

Booked refill of cooking gas Cons No. 315898 on 6th of June '07. Dealer Name: Padma Gas Agency Dahisar. Tel: [protected]. Agency complaint that they have not received delivery of Gas from refilling station, and have an 8 day back log of customers waiting delivery for gas.

• Pr
    prabhu rai Sep 14, 2007

Booked refill of cooking gas Cons No. 3828 on 10th of Sep '07. Dealer Name: Bharat Gas Agency Todapur pusa . Tel: 25844831,2 5845141. Agency complaint that they have not received delivery of Gas from refilling station, and have an 8 day back log of customers waiting delivery for gas. They supply gas to restorent and not supply the normal customers.

Birendra Kumar Das Sep 27, 2007

I agree with this. I took booked for refill on 23/8/07 (Dealer Name: Revathi Gas Agency, Hafeezpet, Hyd), its almost more than a month and have not yet received it. Whenever I call them they say it will be delivered by evening.

• Te
    tek chand saini Feb 19, 2008

delay in service. we booked our cylinder before 12 days since yet cylinder is not delivered. our cylinder no is h195 n our addtress is f-481 krishna street new delhi-3

chandra Jun 07, 2008

This agecy is waste as we would not get cylinder after 20 days also and also if we made a call they will tell that you are going to get by EOD

delay in the delivery of cylinder!

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Ga...

poor service!

I am not able to find a single Gas agency that will provide me with a new Gas connection without selling the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices