Bharat Gas Distirbutor - Revathi Agency, Hyderabadnot picking-up phone

V

This Distributor never picked-up phone. Every month we have rush to to agency and book the cylinder. I don't know what is the purpose of having Phone in that agency. Very poor response from the agency.

• Kr

how are you

• Ba
    Bandaru Oct 24, 2008

Sir,
    I applied for new bharath gas connection at Bharath gas agency near 6 Number, amberpet.I got a connection order.But they are not releasing the gas cylinder.
    I have been going to Gas Agency for 1 month.But they rare not releasing.
    The destributor of the gas agency (His name is Ramesh) is telling same answer as you can come after 2 days from one month onwards.I dont Know What that people are doing.
    And also one more thing is they r also taking more money for ! cylinder.One of the customer already mentioned above.
    So i request u to take action for collecting high amount and for not responding properly.

• Ra
    raj kumar Oct 20, 2008

sir i have only one cylender of your company my consumer num s -24784 name of raj kumar through by sidhu gass servi bathinda sir plz issue me second cylender immediately it is too be urgent owner of sidhu gass sevice demand 3000 rupee for second cylender pla issue me second cylender and inform me thans raj kumar consumer num s24784 back side bus stand bathinda city punjab 151001

• Ar
    Arun Siddartha Oct 07, 2008

Recently i applied for new bharath gas connection near ^6 number road, Amberpet.
    They are charging too much price for single cylinder.Even they are not giving the receipt for that amount.
    If we ask the original receipt they are saying that we will cancel your connection.
    So i want to complaint this to head office.
    But i dont know the phone numbers.
    So if any one knows please give me the phone numbers.

• Sw
    swati singh Aug 28, 2008

similar problem facing from the agency as i have booked cylender on 11/08/2008 and my booking noumber was 3038.
    my consumer number is 25553.
    Not responding in phone after many calls

• Sh
    Shailesh Feb 23, 2008

I completely agree with you. I have been experiencing the similar response from Revathy agancies. They have three different phone numbers and one phone set. If one phone number works today it will not work tomorrow. Even if it rings they will not pick-it up. I raised a complaint with Head-office of Bharat Gas. In response I got assurance of better service from their Secundarabad office. But I have not seen a single bit of improvement. They seem to be hands in gloves with Revathy team. Instead this month they have delivered a expired cylinder( date expiry).

• Hy
    Hymavathi Jan 11, 2008

I want to apply for the Bharat Gas Connection.But I did not get Bharat gas agency contact near kukatpally.