Barclays Loan — Standing order
I was called by the collection team about a resolve loan which was suggested to me by barclays team. They told me to stay within my limit for two months then I will be elligible for a resolve loan which they did. They sent me paper work to sign with my desired day of collection which I did 26 of the month. I received a call today on my mobile phone telling that I have a default. I was very surprised and I said to the lady we agreed on the 26th for the money to be collected from my account on my pay day . She said the money will be collected. This morning as a routine check on my online banking, what a disaste they have taken the money twice. Tomorrow I am going to the bank to see the branch manager to clarify this outrageous behaviour of people who are dissastified and angry dealing with people's accounts.
Faithfully submitted by
The account holder
More Barclays Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank!
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam
- Barclaycard - Apr charged
- Barclays Bank - Staff
- Barclay Bank - Charge to my account
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour
- Barclays Credit Card - Outright lied to me