Banfield Pet Hospitalsurgery

Took my dob Nate in to have eye suregery and to be fixed @ 0700am. I called around 11am and they had still not worked on him. I explained to him he has had no food or water so please. They said he was soon. I cld around 1:30pm and they said the same thing and that he was next in line. So I called around 4:30pm and he still had not had surgery. I was irate, they did not feed or give him any water all day. They finally took him in for surgery around 5pm they say. When I got there to pick him up he was still in surgery. I had to wait until almost 9pm before I could leave with him. They kept pushing me aside and the office staff was beyond rude. I just wanted my dog to be ok. I took him home and was up all night he was in so much pain. my concern was rushing through eye surgery.
Sure enough the next day his stiches shifted they had to remove them and told me to bring him back in a few weeks to do the surgery again. Thank God there was scar tissue which has kept his cherry eyes in place no surgery. Needless to say I am waiting for my money back which has now offifically been a month since they agreed to refund. The Dr I have is great but the Dr who operated (suppose to be the chief of staff was the worst) I will be cancelling my wellness program as soon as I am refunded for the surgery.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices