Aspen Dental Management — overcharging, false advertising, performing work as they wanted.
With limited fund and even with insurance the cost is outrageous. They maxed out my insurance coverage with xrays, examinations. Had to open a credit card account through Aspen topay the entire inflated charges. Plus I still can't get them to make my permanent top dentures. I constantly have sores in my mouth from my temporary plate is to big and moves all over and make my mouth raw inside. Once again they used all of my insurance on 4 exrsys and another damn exam. That was the second set of exrsys for the same procedure. I wanted my upper plate made and now they are saying they can't do my top plate until I have the lower teeth taken care of. The are over billing people and their insurance.
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal 
- Aspen Dental - I am complaining about a letter I received from aspen dental after 2 months of returning there ill fitting dentures