Menu
Station Dental Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Station Dental Group
reviews & complaints

www.stationdentalgroup.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

Station Dental Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Station Dental Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Station Dental Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Station Dental Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Station Dental Group reviews & complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
4 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Station Dental Group reviews & complaints

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Station Dental Group My kid got his teeth cleaned at Station Dental Group, PC in August

My kid got his teeth cleaned at Station Dental Group, PC in August . Our insurance covers cleanings, but they said his teeth were in bad shape and he needed extra cleaning that would cost more. They said it would be $300 more, but when we got the bill, it was $941! These guys are so shady and try to trick people into getting treatments they don't need. They won't even talk to us about why the bill is so high and now they're calling us and saying they'll send a debt collector after us. Stay away from this place!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Station Dental Group I went to Station Dental for a teeth cleaning, but it didn't happen

I went to Station Dental for a teeth cleaning, but it didn't happen. The hygienist looked at my teeth and said I needed a sleep Apnea device. I was confused, but the dentist came in and said the same thing. I told her I just wanted my teeth cleaned, but she said I had cavities. The office manager came in and said it would cost over $1000 to fill them, even though I had good insurance. She refused to do the plan my insurance covered and said they ran out of time for my cleaning. She took off my bib and sent me to the lobby. Later, I got my cavities filled by another dentist for $60 with insurance.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Station Dental Group I went to Station Dental Group, PC with my fam and it was a mess

I went to Station Dental Group, PC with my fam and it was a mess. My hubby went in for his exam and they took him back for xrays without me. I waited for 40 mins and then found out they didn't give him the form to sign. They said I couldn't be there for his plan of care talk with the doc. The tech was sneaky and the dentist was a coward. No kindness or fam vibes here. I know my *** and they need to watch out for fines. We're going to a new dentist and they can keep their xrays. All I wanted was to meet the dentist, but they lost out. They were dishonest and we won't be back.

Hide full review

Is Station Dental Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Station Dental Group as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Station Dental Group stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Station Dental Group should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Station Dental Group earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Station Dental Group achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Station Dental Group. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Stationdentalgroup.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Station Dental Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Stationdentalgroup.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Stationdentalgroup.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Station Dental Group, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Stationdentalgroup.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The stationdentalgroup.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Station Dental Group protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Station Dental Group I've been going to Station Dental Group for a while now, like 5 years or something

I've been going to Station Dental Group for a while now, like 5 years or something. I went in for my regular cleaning and thought it would be free because of their insurance program, but they said I needed new xrays and an exam too. They said it would be $55 for everything, but I didn't want all that. I just wanted the cleaning. But they said that's how it's done and it's all included in the thing. So I went to the back and they did all these x-rays and stuff and checked my gums with a probe thing. The hygienist said all these numbers out loud and I didn't know what they meant. But then she said I needed a deep cleaning and I didn't have time for that, so I said just do the regular cleaning. But she said that wouldn't do any good and refused to do it. She said the front desk would tell me how much it would be. And it was like $1500! I was so shocked. And I never got the free cleaning I was supposed to get. So I went to another place for a second opinion and they said my gums were fine, just a couple areas to focus on. And they didn't say anything about the cracked teeth that Station Dental Group said I needed crowns for. So I would say if they say you need something expensive, get a second opinion.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Station Dental Group Back in March, I went to Station Dental Group, PC and they told me I needed a crown

Back in March, I went to Station Dental Group, PC and they told me I needed a crown. But now, my insurance company, United Healthcare, is saying I didn't need it and won't pay for it. Today, they called me saying I owe over $600! I already paid my copay, so it's not fair. Either the dentist did something wrong or it's the insurance company's fault. If I have to question the dentist's work, then what's the point of paying $1500 a year for dental care? If the dentist can't prove I needed the crown, they should write off the balance. If not, I might have to file a complaint with the state or even sue for malpractice. I don't have that kind of money, and I'm not the only one.

Station Dental Group Customer Reviews Overview

Station Dental Group has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its patients. The practice is praised for its friendly and knowledgeable staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and comfortable atmosphere. Patients appreciate the thoroughness of the dental exams and the personalized care they receive. The dentists are highly skilled and take the time to explain procedures and answer any questions patients may have. The practice is also commended for its convenient location and flexible scheduling options. Overall, Station Dental Group is a top-rated dental practice that provides exceptional care to its patients.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Station Dental Group contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Station Dental Group?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Station Dental Group Customer Service. Initial Station Dental Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Station Dental Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Station Dental Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Station Dental Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.