4001 Denny Ave Suite 1, Pascagoula, MS, 39581, US
Fri:7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Aspen DentalUpper dentures

My name is Michael Mcphail and l paid for my upper denture out of my own pocket without insurance and paid several thousands of dollars for a new upper denture and is very dissatisfied with it cause they have never fitted correctly without alot of adhesive to hold them without them falling out and have had several reline's and two teeth have falling out on different occasions and my plat has cracked and another tooth chipped and all they do is temporary fix the problem and something else happens and l can't even eat without being in pain and sores for moving around please somebody help me with this problem PLEASE

• Updated by Michael A Mcphail · Oct 01, 2019

Additionally to my complaint all l am askinf for is what l paid for in full and l got a plate that doesn't fit properly and have a hard time eating and people have to see me with teeth missing and it is very embarrassingly especially when they are supp3to be new and you state on bulletin boards throughout your office if you are dissatisfied with your dentures they are free and l am not looking for a handout l just want to get what l paid for so fix them correctly or reimburse my money back and l will go somewhere else and have a new pair made by someone that knows their job and satisfying the customer like you have not so l am hopeful that somebody with aspen dental in upper management will review this complaint and take action where is needed. PlEASE

• Updated by Michael A Mcphail · Oct 02, 2019

This is Michael Mcphail again l had one of my teeth fall out in the front and one chipped and brought it in their to have repaired on Oct 1 2019 and one Oct 2 2019 at 9:00 am picked them up at the office in pascagoula, Mississippi and the only person working was the manager and he haf them in a plastic bag and handed them to me in the waiting room for everyone to see how embarrassing was that very unprofessional and should of done that in private and let me inspect them but was to embarrassed so l ask for a complete summary from day one on everything that was done and l notied that the last to repairs was not on it and that was to cover up their mistakes they have done 9 adjustments and three repairs since june of 2017 what's up with that so if l don't hear from the upper management l am filing a complaint to the attorney general of Mississippi and tbe better business Bureau and gettiny with my lawyer to file a civil suit against the company cause they have peopme that are fresh out of school tbat don't know what they are doing and it is costing everyone time and money for what a mouth full of junk that don't fitt and very painful and hard to eat anything so lets see what they will do cause l am 60 yrs old and don't play games just want what l payed for and if their are anybody else who want to join me in the suit here is my email [email protected]

Aspen Dentaldental appointment

I am trying to have syrgery and need a dentist to sign my release so I went to aspen dental first of all they gave me a price and told me I had to do this or they would not sign my release. The price was 1588.00 for 4 groups of 4341 i - 7210, 1- 2331 and 1- 2392. I thought the price was high so I brought a dental plan and used the carrington care 500 series. I went back to the office the frist thing your manager dean did was tell me to canncell the carring care 500 series and and add the 174.00 to the price they gave me which was 819. Oo not including the 174.00 paid to dentalplan.com. I ask him how would that help me and he said we could do your dental work right now and it would be a little over a thousand. I told him I 'll just keep what I have and could I get and apponitment.in the mean time he called the carrington office and the conversation being on speaker phone I heard the lady verify everything I told him and that my plan went into affect fri 4/12/2019 I asked if I could get an appointment for monday and he just told me to show up monday morning. I called today to see when my appppointment was and did not have one so I asked dean on the phone why I was getting all this run around and he said i'm waiting for your plan to go in affect so I guess I would have just sit there all day who knows. I need to get this dental work done so could I use another office close by I would rather not deal with unprofessional people like you have in the pascagoula office. James curry [protected]

• Su
        Susieq28209 Oct 20, 2019

My full set of teeth is the worst I've ever had they told me that's the best they could do. They don't fit bite down back teeth comes up ! They loose there suction on top plate. Will fall out of my mouth. So poorly made. And I have to wait three more years to go to a real dentist for good teeth ! They wouldn't even adjust them when they hurt. I'll never go back to them in Port Huron, Mich. Worst place ever ! I ask for money back they said no ! They said they were made. And they are (are) good teeth. NOT !