ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Feb 18, 2020

Aspen Dental — Charges and ill fitting teeth,

On Oct 31 2019 I went in and had All my teeth removed. THey gave me immediate dentures, stating they were...

Aspen DentalDenture implants

Charged over $5, 000 was told that would cover everything including implants later informed it would be over $10, 000, I had my own top dentures that needed 1 repair but they made new ones, never offered me any other solutions that would be cheaper/allow me to keep lower teeth, dental work don't fit/poorly made, originally sent home with no antibiotics/oral rinse after 6 teeth extracted, had to have stitches redone, couldn't eat for 4 weeks & work still not complete, could have went somewhere else got them same day/lower cost. Very dissatisfied & surprised your corp. Allows these happenings to go on, I do not feel that I should be charged this much for the poor service I have received, have tried working with office manager with no resolution/given extreme attitude. I believe as a corp. You should take care of this seeing how it is your name on the office even if it is privately owned, it doesn't reflect well on your name.

Comment Guidelines