Having problems with Arby's?

Arby's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 27, 2006. The latest review The sandwich wrapper was posted on Mar 18, 2021. The latest complaint serving sizes was resolved on Jun 21, 2019. Arby's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 287 reviews. Arby's has resolved 67 complaints.

Arby's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 599 2729 (Guest Support)
+1 800 984 8289 (Experience Feedback)
1155 Perimeter Center West
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arby's Customer Service. Initial Arby's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arby's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arby's. Discuss the issues you have had with Arby's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Arby's Complaints & Reviews

Arbybad service

I went to Arbys this morning at 6:00am. i was told to wait a minute. mind you there was no cars ahed of me. The person never got back to me . I left after 6 minute. I will not be returning.The Arbys i am referring to is locate in Hobart IN. It's like he didn't even care that he had a customers at the drive thru. it state that this is a 24 hour restaurant you can't prove that by me. you have just lost a good customers. i know you probaly don't care either.

• Lo
      Lois Ray Nov 11, 2008

We also go to Arbys several times a month, and the same thing happened to us. We have been told to go to ARBYS.COM/SURVEY to receive a code number to get a free reg rb or beefnched. No such place can be found. Whats the deel? I now have several tickets to enter and no way to enter them. Can you give me a hint?

Arby'spoor customer service/money thrown back at me

Went through the drive thru for a meal. I ordered 2 buffalo chicken sandwiches, and loaded potatoes and pulled up to the window I realized that the person working the drive thru was also working the front counter. When he asked how I was doing I said irritable because you have one person working the window and the front counter and he shoved my food in my hand after I had gave him the money and he said well here you have a free meal and threw my money back at me when I tried pull off so I could pay for the meal.

chevypride98 May 08, 2011

I hate stupid ### and i cannot lie. :) get a life, complaint about something thats actually worth complaining about

La Shawn Henley May 03, 2011

This is all I have to say about this and I'm done all of you opinions are like ###s you all have one! Second I did leave my house early enough to compensate for a delay! Third ### outta wit you were in the wrong I know rude dish it out a lot and trust he wasn't compensating anything he had an attitude and if he can't handle the pressure he need not be in the field I work with ppl all day everyday and guess what still providing customer service especially dealing with other ppls families and the disabled and even they know the difference! It only takes word of mouth for someone to affect business remember that

La Shawn Henley May 03, 2011

Anytime anyone is spending money you expect a certain level of customer service period! You may think it went out of style but if I spen 5 dollars or 80 I expect quality and so should you because it just takes word of mouth to shut down a resturant happens everyday!

La Shawn Henley May 03, 2011

I don't find it a kindness cause he also shoved the bag in my hand and I didn't ask or want free food and maybe that has to do with the fact that white ppl always think black ppl want something for free so it was it was exact change he should have kept it and if he just because they point out a problem

La Shawn Henley May 03, 2011

Look I don't know what anyone else cares about but it was thrown because I was driving away second general rule of any training. The customer is always right! Second who in the hell said I was rude to him I answered his question which was how are you this afternoon and he didn't like my response just. Because I said irritable because there is only 1 person. Working the window and the counter and I have somewhere to be doesn't in any repsects mean I was rude, ignorant, beligerant, or anything else he was out so everyone else is looking at it like I did something but in actuality he was the one in the wrong. Now I had to wait at mcdonalds the day before and the person was nice pleasant and threw in a extra apple pie when I just asked for fries with no salt that were just coming out and they asked me to pull over and tried to give me the wrong shake I pointed out both the window person responded end of situation.

La Shawn Henley May 03, 2011

Its not about the free meal not everyone wants a free meal! But better customer service! And if I wanted a free meal and what I ordered I had to throw it away for being under cooked

La Shawn Henley May 03, 2011

First off all it was 230 pm est and there were 4 cars in front of me and I had been sitting there for damn near 15 mins so as far as being a dick only men can be those and that doesn't excuse his behavior any complaint is to improve customer service! You don't throw anything at anyone and I could have gotten out my car and beat the ### outta him. His actions could get him hurt!

Arby'sfalse tv advertising

I took my Family to the Arby's at 5899 N. Main St. in Dayton Ohio to get their special on the Arby's Jr. deluxe sandwich that was advertised on TV for .99 cents. I ordered 10 of the sandwiches which should have came out to $9.90, but when I went to pay for the order, it came to a total of close to $20.00, I asked the cashier how could it come to that much when it should have been under $10.00 according to the advertisement I seen on the Television, the cashier replied that the sandwich was not .99 it was the price that she had rung it up as. I went to other Arby' stores and they told me that the Jr. deluxe was only .99. I feel that if a item is advertised on Tv or other media sources that the price should be the same at all locations that is part of that company. I feel that I was ripped off at that location, and that I should be compensated for the mistake that was made by the cashier and that should have been corrected by the Manager that was on duty at that time. So if this happens to you, refuse to pay the higher price.

• El
          Elaine Conover Feb 10, 2012

I went for the advertised fish sandwich; two for "$4.00" in Johnson city tn, but is was $5.00 there! I was pissed!

• Yo
          Yoopergal2011 Mar 15, 2011

Usually on the bottom of the screen these commercials usually indicate "at participating locations."

Arby'srancid italian sub

Italian sub sandwich was rancid. I believe the cheese or the sauce was rotten. The smell was atrocious. I tried reporting this to the store but they never answered. Nice.

pobarjenkins Mar 11, 2011

Did you bring the sandwich back in?

Arby'sovercharged - rude manager

My husband had some friends over helping him work on his truck. I was in charge of lunch. I went to Arby’s in Guthrie, Oklahoma. I ordered 10 Jr Cheddar Melts & 2 ½ gallons of sweet tea. When the man taking my order gave me my total, I couldn’t understand him but I knew the amount shouldn’t be more than $20. When I got to the window, the lady told me my total was $19.63. I thought that sounded high, but I gave her a $20 bill. I was given $.37 in change. Then she gave me my tea & food, and my receipt was attached to the bag. I pulled off because there were other cars behind me and I didn’t want to make them wait. Before I left the parking lot, I got the receipt off the bag & saw that my total was actually only $16.63. I figured they made an honest mistake so I pulled in the front of the store & went inside to get the rest of my change. I explained my situation to the manager & she left with my receipt. She was gone for quite a while & I saw her in the back counting down the drawer. Finally she came back & told me that the drawer was only off by $.03 so she would not give me my change back. She talked to me like I was lying, like she believed that I was trying to scam Arby’s out of $3.00. That is ridiculous, and I will not be returning. I have talked to my friends & family already & told them of my experience. Some of them have told me that they will also not be returning. I wouldn’t have even been this angry, except the manager spoke to me like I was a liar or a thief. I’m not saying the woman overcharged me on purpose, but perhaps she charged me for someone else’s order. Or maybe she stuck the extra $3 in her pocket. $3 from every few customers would add up to quite nice sum at the end of the night. I am very upset. I go to Arby’s at least once a week and usually twice or three times a week. Usually our orders are a lot bigger than $20 because when we have people over, everyone likes Arby’s, it’s close to our house, it’s fast, it tastes good (usually), and it’s a pretty good deal, until you get overcharged.

• Be
              Beckie2795hater Mar 27, 2011

Pay no mind to Beckie2795. She never has anything constructive to say regarding ANYONE'S complaints. She appears to go around and belittle everything that everyone complains about. It's because she's a c.u.n.t. of course. Smile Beckie. It's the only way we can tell your nasty ### from your ugly face.

• Ro
              Robinson Mar 27, 2011

I only go there so often because it's close to my house, and because the boys I'm feeding like their food. This world is disgusting because of people like me? I was overcharged and I'm the one who was wrong? I make a little over $80, 000 a year. I pay my tithes, I volunteer for 3 different charities 2 nights a week plus 3 out of 4 weekends a month. I donate to the Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, March of Dimes, and RAINN, and I'm the reason this country is disgusting? Whatever tickles your pickle . Your logic is a little flawed though Beckie. I don't even eat meat, so I can easily find a salad & coffee somewhere else. What have you done today, besides insult complete strangers?

• Be
              Beckie2795 Mar 06, 2011

Lol can't believe you made a big deal over three dollars... cheapo... why would you eat fast food that much in a week?? No wonder this country is so disgusting because of people like you!

pobarjenkins Mar 06, 2011

While the manager should not have been rude to you, she did follow proper procedure. It is the only way of verifying things, prior to viewing camera footage (which would have taken more time).

Sadly, there are many people who do try to trick cashiers into thinking they have given more money than they truly have. Either way, I'm sorry you were treated badly.

Arbysbad food

I drove threw the window two nights ago and purchased three medium roast sandwiches with swiss cheese and when I got home the sandwiches were covered with this bad tasting yellow cheese sauce. I was really upset, this was our dinner. What really makes me mad is that I asked the manager that was running the drive- thru window if my sandwiches had swiss cheese on them and he assured me that they were perfect. Also, I got three shakes that were not even frozen! I don't appreciate going to a fast food restaurant and spending almost $20 and not getting the food that I ordered. I called the restaurant back and all they said was they were sorry. Sorry does not get it when my dinner was ruined.

Anonymous Mar 04, 2011

Um, you're going to ARBY'S. What did you expect from a cheap-### place like that? Real cheese?

Arby's French Dip — change in french dip

What???? I guess Arby's decided to change the totally awesome bread on the french dip? Whats up with...

Farmington

Arby's — supervisor jamie l. gaston, enjoys mistreating young employees.

The Supervisor Jamie L. Gaston(50 yrs old), enjoys mistreating young(25yrs and younger) employees. Manager...

Arby'sthe supervisor jamie l. gaston, enjoys mistreating employees.

The Supervisor Jamie L. Gaston, enjoys mistreating employees.
              Manager won't stop her.
              "The store Manager will tell you. Well poor Jamie, is having a bad day at home. So she always take it out on all the young employees".
              Jamie love to barrier the young employee's and sucker them out of pay checks.
              One or two weeks later, the evil comes out of Jamie Gaston. She well start by writing them up "Final Written Warning" or firing them. Jamie won't stop the Harassment or barriers until they quit their jobs.

Why is Jamie Gaston, any untouchable and a unacceptable Supervisor??????

Within 2010, 7-young employee's quit their job's at the Lincoln Park, MI Arby's because of Jamie L. Gaston Harassment.

• Gr
                  [email protected] Oct 27, 2015

I was not lazy to look in my bag but would you go digging through the sandwich to find that 5 workers couldn't put some friggen cheese and sauerkraut between two pieces of bread? Plus the restaurant wasn't even busy. Also these days people don't want to work these kids and some adults they want everything handed to them by our failing president in Washington.DC.

• Gr
                  [email protected] Oct 26, 2015

I ordered a corn beef Reuben sandwich received rye bread and corn beef no sauce, no cheese and no sauerkraut. i can't believe what I saw when I got home. I didn't ask for it plain and the person in front of me at the window had a sand which messed also. Thank you for your patience with my concerns.

• Re
                  Reviewer23205 Oct 04, 2015

I was charged $27.00 for a turkey and sandwich with brown avocado. The sprite was pure syrup with no soda water and i got the new smoke house briscket sandwich that was ice cold.Dont normally complain about anything but i was very dissapointed

Arby's, Lincoln Park, Mithe supervisor jamie l. gaston, enjoys mistreating employees because she having a bad day at home.

The Supervisor Jamie L. Gaston, enjoys mistreating employees. Manager won't stop her.
                "The store Manager will tell you. Well Jamie, is having a bad day at home and she'll always take it out on all the employees".

This is the terrible problem about Jamie Gaston, she'll invitation you for a 2 or 3 day weekend, to her cabin in Jackson MI. Jamie will make such that you send your money on the beer for her weekend (the young are sucker out of $60.00 to $80.00).
                One or two weeks later, Jamie Gaston, well start writing you up "Final Written Warning" or firing you.

Why is Jamie Gaston, any untouchable and a unacceptable Supervisor??????
                Why cann't she be fired??????

Arbys Of Corbin, KYemployee harassment

The problem is management allowing a loyal manager with 25 years to leave the company. The problem is this manager would like to have her two days off in the middle of the week. Most Companies that are open 7 days a week would be glad to have management work weekends. But not Miss Diane, she wants to split her days and not allow her Thursday off. If I were Mr. Bowling there would be changes and Miss Diane and Mr Taylor would be leaving Arbys in search of a new job perhaps as a prison guard. Where they could harass misfits, thats where they should be.

Arby'swages

it's really bad when you have been working for a year and still only make 7.25 that is what i was making when i started there
                    i would like for you to take notice of this
                    this is the only fast food restaurant that don't give raises

pobarjenkins Nov 19, 2010

My last job was unionised (and in our union contract was raises every certain amount of time), but when the economy got bad, even the union has to give up raises to save their employees jobs. That job now has a three year wage freeze.

pobarjenkins Nov 19, 2010

Many companies are not giving raises right now in an attempt to avoid lay-offs. Many people would kill for that wage right now. If you are unhappy, find another job.

lazyrunner Nov 19, 2010

I'm constantly telling folks with advanced degrees that have worked for me 60+ hours a week for years that they are once again not getting a raise this year. The economy sucks and companies are more worried about making their investors happy than their consumers or employees. Your poor English could be another reason that you aren't getting a raise. It doesn't matter what job you have today, you must be able to communicate properly and effectively. Keep your job. Don't quit. Get good at what you do. Do whatever is asked of you, if ethical and legal. You may still not get a raise, but will be known as a responsible, hard working person. That reputation follows you everywhere you go. The world is a much smaller place than we all sometimes think.

Arby's Okeechobee, Fl — rude malicious abusive treatment by a crazy angry black woman who works there... mistreatment, refusal of service to innocent people for no reason

beware of this arby's and do not go or go at your own risk--there is an angry psychotic crazy black ###...

Arby's — arby's in bristol tn has roaches.

I was eating here a few days ago in the dining room. A roach crawled out from the space in between the bench...

Arby'smanagement treats customers bad

My wife stopped and picked us up dinner from our closest Arby's in Grove City, Ohio on London Groveport Rd. After getting home with the order, we find out that the 2 toasted Subs we ordered were not toasted at all and the buns had become soggy. We live about 20 minutes away and going back was not an option at the time. We called explaining the buns had not been toasted and they became soggy from the meat being warm. The person apologized and explained that they were swamped and some sandwiches had gone out untoasted and offered us a discount on out next visit. Me were disapointed but that was an attempt to make things right so we agreed. A couple weeks later my wife again stopped to bring dinner home from Arby's. She mentioned the discount offered from the earlier problem we had had with our order. The Manager "Tony" told my wife that there was no way she got sandwiches from there with the buns not toasted and how he was sick of people trying to get something for nothing! After calling her a liar in this matter, my wife, being upset, took the order and left. She came home upset telling me what had just happened. I then called the store and Tony the manager answered the phone. After explain who I was and that the problem we had before had really happened...saying the other person we talked to even admitted it from being so busy. Again though, Tony claimed it did not happen as I just told him, calling me a liar just as he had done to my wife. Very upset, I asked for a Corporate phone number in which Tony replied while laughing, that THIS Arby's is privately owned and refused to give me any higher up number than him. We have never been treated so poorly nor talked to in this type manner by any management from ANY Company before. We are talking about a simple mistake done by an employee that in most cases would have resulted in a Free lunch but in this case, a $1.00 off the total would have made my wife happy for the inconvience of taking apart and toasting the buns herself. We do not lie and even more so, we would not lie to get 1 dollar taken off a bill. The Management at this Arby's is worse than I have ever seen at Any company. The manager Tony needs at the least to learn Management skills and how to talk to customers. I am certain this Arby's will go no way but down as long as Tony is running things. A simple Heads up to the Public about this place. We will never return as long as Tony runs things! Nor will several of our friends! ..Robert White, Orient, Ohio

• My
                          MyViewOfIt Nov 30, 2010

This Arby's always treats people well and goes out of their way to do the right thing and make their customers happy. This story to me seems to be blown out of proportions. Taking the food back is always the most appropriate thing to do.

Arby's Hope Mills, Ncovercharge

Yesterday (Sept 29, 2010) my daughter and I went to Arbys and used a breakfast combo coupon for a breakfast sandwich, hash browns, and coffee. My daughter asked for water instead of coffee and the girl charged her for the cup! WTF! The girl put the water in a soft drink cup when she could have used the coffee cup that the combo coupon included! Are restaurants getting so petty that they are trying to cheat the customers now?

pobarjenkins Sep 30, 2010

What helpNu said. It's kind of along the lines of charging for condiments, which companies have started doing as well.

Arby's — fraud / bait & switch

I went in and asked the manager about any specials that they were having. He showed me the bacon burger...

Arby's Canadastores refuse to honour internet coupons

I signed up earlier in the year for Arby's internet coupons. They seem to appear approximately every month. The problem is every Arby's restaurant I try to redeem the coupons in the Toronto region ie. Brampton & Toronto proper, state they do not honour any Arby's coupons at all!
                          What is the point of printing off the monthly Arby's coupons & being told at their restaurant locations that they "do not honour any Arby's coupons"!!
                          I tried their most recent on-line coupon for a free fries & soft drink with a purchase of a "2 sandwiches for $5.00 deal", valid until Aug. 29th, 2010, and went to the Arby's location in Yorkdale Mall. I was told by the server they do not honour any Arby's coupons!! What is wrong with this company?
                          Why offer internet coupons none of their stores will honour in the Toronto region? I give up on Arby's coupons & Arby's in general!
                          They really piss me off & waste my time!

Arby'sI felt like I was treated wrong

I was one of your customers come to harrodsburg ky. and i felt like i was treated wrong. i walk up to order a roast burger which it was great but the service was poor specially the gm standing in front of counter doing paper work i seen one of the backliners around come from back line to front line to make my order and gm still standing there like she doesnt care about anything. the backliner took my order and proceeded to backline to fix my order and thats when gm finally gave my food out with no smiles and poorly come backs. i think this gm should take her job seriously. next time i come back i better see her do something or not coming back at all also her attitude with employees should change. i really do appreciate that employee for doing a good job!!!

• My
                                mykillsix Sep 19, 2010

Just throwing this out there, diction, spelling and punctuation are really important when it comes to complaints.
                                Maybe you should try a little harder. Wow.

Arby'snothing, but problems

I would like to say my stop for lunch was not what i had planned it to be. my order not only was wrong, it was missing 2 sandwiches, and the potatoes that i ordered were not cooked all the way and when i asked for sauce the women threw them at me and yet i still did not get any sauce for my sandwiches, just buttermilk dressing. I had stopped at this establishment many times before and never had this time of service. this was not a busy time of day ( 2 pm on friday, I was only customer at the time.)