Complaints & Reviews

Resolved extremly poor service

I submitted the same complaint on Arby's website four days ago, it said to be forwarded to the correct...

Resolved crappy food and filthy restaurant

We have never been served our food this cold before...the edges of the baked potaoes were burnt, but the potatoes themselves, were very cold still all through the middle. There was very little roast beef on the sandwiches, and with no toppings added at all, they were extremely plain and dry to eat. The french fries were over cooked, and cold as well. I understand that this restaurant wasn't busy at all, and had alot of staff on hand, and doesn't want to waste what they precooked in advance, but to serve us their cold food, is completly unacceptable!!!
I was so discussed with the dirty tables and floors, that I took it upon myself to clean some of the surrounding tables...there was at least 4 people working, and only 1 couple in the restaurant at this time...there was NO excuse for the dirty restaurant...this was at 4:16pm before the dinner rush, on Sunday March the 29th. Please pass this information on ...this is the second bad experience that we have had at this restaurant in the past 6 months.

Resolved bad service & rude employees

Slow service, night shift employee's were too busy on their cell phones to take my order. When they...

Resolved poor food quality and service

I waited in a abry's drive-thru 20mins, with only one car aheaded of me. I ordered a toasted italian sub. First of all, I paid over $4 for this and it wasn't toasted, there was more bread and grease then anything. It didn't have the right sauce, lettuce, and did you forget the peppers again? This used to be my favorite sandwich. It sad when the customer knows how to make the sandwich better then the employees. And to top all this off this sandwich has almost 900 calories. So you can say i'll never be wasting my money, time, and gas at this place ever again.

u suck ballz hehe

arby's lover Nov 19, 2010

Cruz stop being a fatass and an impatient mofo..just suck it up and wait..its okay

arby's lover Nov 19, 2010

i on the other hand had a great experience. Arby's just got a security system installed so dont try anything ...and i love the foood, roAst beef and choc. turn over its so few calories and so delicious!! RECOMMENDED

Resolved food poisoning

On Monday, 23 March 2009, at approximate 6:00 p.m., I stopped at the local Arby's restaurant to pick up...

Resolved hiring illegal immigrants

I am an American Citizen n I am appalled at Arbys promoting hiring Illegal Immigrants. I know this to be true...

Resolved raw chicken

This is a chicken sandwich in which my young daughter started eating before finally asking me if there wa...

Resolved the manager there

I walked in to Arbys today on 19 mile and Schoenherr rd. and I was there with my kids to dine in and get a bite to eat. Well as soon as I got there The Manager George was yelling and harassing one of his lady employees which I thought was not right. He started to make my food after he took my order. I saw that he touched his hair and clothing then made my food with no gloves on. I was so disgusted. Then when I thought it couldnt get any worse my two daughters and I went into the lobby to eat, I started to hear that same loud mouth man scream at his employees again when he was perfectly not doing anything when they were in the back working I just dont understand the bullying going on in that store but its not right. He also started swearing about a guy named John and my kids heard it! I will never go there again and Ii would never suggest anyone else go there.

• Ra
    ramm777stein Mar 21, 2009

you should have emailed corporate about this!

• Ti
    ticked off customer Feb 26, 2010

complaint from Lubbock Texas your store on 82nd quaker looks like the manager and managers in training are on drugs and were very rude to my family and her employees yelling and screaming at employees in vront of my children is unacceptable.What kind of people do yall have working for this corporation

Resolved food

Every time I go to this restaurant, I leave disappointed. Their 'meals' are 99% bread with very little vegetables or meat. It ordered a sandwich, not two slices of toast. Half the time I get home and unwrap this pathetic excuse for a meal I am tempted to just stuff it with some of my own store-bought lunch meats.

When driving on a four hour road trip, and this measly faire is all one has, yes, this can really piss a person off. Stop skimping on your food and give the customer what they have ordered.

I do however strongly suggest going to the Schlotzsky's deli, similar to Arbys, accept their food has flavor. What a surprising concept, they actually give you the meal you pay for, and is not that much more then going to Arbys...they sell wonderful soups and salads as well. Even pizza and wraps. Most of their food cost's less then Arbys even if you have an Arby's coupon Schlotzsky's deli is still less, with twice the amount of fillings and flavor.

Arby's is a cheap old ###.

• He
    Helen Jones Mar 16, 2009

Oh please, I wouldn't work at EITHER restaurant, are you working for Arbys trying to downplay Schlotzkys? No your not; but there's an example of how stupid you sound.

Arby's food tastes like crud.
    You know it does.

Resolved false advertisment

I want what it looks like on the poster.. I am tired of being screwed,. , they make the food look so good, and when you order it it looks and taste like ###... And I am sick of it... I want truth in advertisment... Now.. Something must be done... Before we go crazy, , and take the law in our own hands... And put meat and cheeze on our sandwish, , and I say wish.. I wish that you would of done it in the first place.. And this all could of been avoided..

• Re
    Remote Control Apr 06, 2010

If you ask me to take a survey, fine, don't send me to an ad service who wants my opinion on things I don't care about. They'll probably sell my E address and I'll have my mailbox filled with more junk.
    Thanks.

• Oh
    ohmy gosh Dec 11, 2010

quit exxagerating you idiot!!!Its advertisement dumbass!!!if u dont like it go somewhere else!!!

free reg rb

Received receipt for my purchase. Free RB or Beef N' Cheddar. Went to www.arbys.com/survey and did not...

use of cell phones while prepareing sandwich

I went in the Arbys at Gadsen Al. on 11-20-08 and ordered.After we got our cup we fixed our drinks, while standing there waiting for our order I noticed that lasy making our sandwiches had her cell phone in her left hand talking on it.She had her plastic gloves on but when she needed her left hand she would just hold the phone between her shoulder and cheek, she stayed on the phone the whole time she made our sandwich and was still on it after we sit down.She wasnt the only one, they where 3 employees behind the counter talking on cell phones while they where working on orders, probably be my last time in there.

bad service

they served me cold coffee that had been sitting there all day
it waws full of coffee grounds and they even charged me for it.
it was bad enough that it was no good but to even serve it made it worse
i also ordered the 5 for 5 and that was poorly put together. me and my friend have always stopped at arbys on our travels and this is the first time we have ever had any problems. we just wantede you to know our feelings towards your store.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HAROLD THOMAS SMITH 518 3RD AVE SOUTH SAINT PETERSBURG, FLORIDA 33701

• Li
    LISA Dec 05, 2008

WENT TO ARBYS TO EAT Order aruben sandwich.SEEN THAT THE BREAD WAS NOT TOASTED.ASKED NICE LY TO HAVE IT TOASTED THEY LOOKEDAT US WITH A DIRTY LOOK.FINALLY A MANGER CAME OVER TOOK THE SANDWICH AND THREW IT OUT.MY MOTHER ASK THEM WHY THEY COULDNT GIVE HER NEW BREAD IN STEAD OF WASTEING FOOD.HE WAS VERY RUDE !ASK HIM FOR A REFUND.HE DID THAT .BUT WILLNOT RTURN TOO ARBY AGAIN EVEN AFTER GIONG THERE FOR OVER25 YEARS .VERY UPSET! THE MANGER SHOULD BE FIRED FOR TREATING PEOPLE THIS WAY!

• Lo
    lou Dec 15, 2008

I eat at the Arbys here in Greenville quite often. I have four times ordered a Rueben with extra saurkraut. When I got my sandwich it had no saurkraut at all three times. I today went to the Lowel Arby's and ate inside and ordered a rueben with extra saurkraut I again had none on the sandwich. I know this sounds minor to you but when I am looking forward to this sandwich, which is good by the way, and I am going down the road and it isn't what I ordered it is frustrating. Just had enough with it happening the forth time today. Thanks for listening.

• Gb
    gbob22222 Mar 20, 2010

i have been to the arbys in radcilff ky store 1003 a few times and all my visits have been at night there is always 3 people working the manger and 2 other employees and everytime i go i get wonderful service from the young lady who is always working her butt off to run the drive thur and front counter and the young men who are always in the back workin hard to get all the sandwitches made but then there is always that one manger that is outside on the phone or hanging with his friends i have seen both happen when i have been there i just dont understand why he is a manger if he is not helping his crew or anything i personally dont think that he is a very good manger i love he food at arbys and i will always come back it just makes me mad that the 2 people CREW MEMBERS are running the store and doing a pretty good job at it

MARY PILE Jun 27, 2010

I WENT TO ARBYS 6-26-2010 YOU NEED A MANAGER B/C HE IS JUST RUDE. I WAS TOLD THAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM THERE IS A TELEPHONE# OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR. YOUR SERVICE THIS TERRIBLE. I USE TO EAT THERE WITHMY IN-LAWS AT DINNER BUT I WOULD NOT TAKE THEM THERE. PLS CHECK B/C HE WAS RUDE AND THAT NICE. THANK YOU

• Di
    dianal Aug 16, 2010

Stopped at our local Arby's over the weekend for dinner. Paid an outrageous price for 6 sandwiches, 3 of which were from the dollar menu. Cold roast beef, unmelted cheese, curly fries cold and not even full container, milk shake was like drinking chocolate milk. I will never go back to Arby's.NEVER!!!

bROOKVILLE, pA.

overcharged for food

I stopped by Arbys in Princeton where they where advertising 4 roastbeefs for $5. I ordered 5 sandwhiche...

where's the beef/chicken?

Ticket # 206 Store 1229 10/27/2008

On this date I ordered 2 Chk Doublers, 2 RB Doublers and 1 Sm curly fries. I had no idea that these sandwiches were to be your answer to White Castle. $6.67 for white bread with just a tad of meat! I suggest you eliminate this product pronto and go back to your products that don't insult the customer. Every time we go this route, there is less reason to patronize Arby's. The competition is gaining ground. I don't buy your salads anymore because, given their price, I can get better deals elsewhere. Let your accounting staff feed on these items!

• J
    j Nov 02, 2008

Totally agree... those "sandwiches" are really lacking. Nothing like the picture. Not to mention the bun was dried out, and you could barely taste the meat. Never buy those, unless you're in the mood for a light snack of bread.

Jon Nov 11, 2008

I don't know how much meat is "supposed" to go on a Roast Beef Doubler, but I am fairly certain that there's more of it on a regular roast beef sandwich.

Disgusting bread, not enough meat, and the picture on the sign showed cheese. There was none.

Not my first problem with Arby's.

ease of access of survey

Bottom of our receipt said to do the survey and get free Reg RB or Beef N Cheddar. Filled out possible...

Resolved bad service

On October 10, 2008 at 7:40 pm my son and myself entered the Arby's Restaurant on Paris St. in Sudbury...

false advertizment

on 9-18-08 at 11:50 am i visited the arby's roast beef restuarant located above which i have visited...

band aid sandwich

My husband and I went to the Arbys near our house and then parked in the lot to eat. As I was finishing my...

manager

I was at a Chattanooga Arbys and a hungry couple came in and wanted to work for food. They looked pitiful and...