American Freightsales man maurice hill pocketed my money

I went into the store on 1.15.2010, I knew what I wanted I had already searched online, sales man maurice hill seemed to be a nice guy, a good salesman not to pushy! Long story short, I picked out my furniture, a bedroom set to be delivered the following day, I picked out a living room set and a dinette set that I put on lay a way for 30 days (Need to sell furniture I have). I paid for every thing online all but 200.00 which I paid in cash.
Long story short at the end of the sell I felt the salesman began to rush me out of the store. Later that night I looked at my receipts only to find that the 200.00 was not reflected on the receipt, it was a bunch of bogus info on my receipt. I called on 1.16.2010 maurice hill gave me some bs excuse, at that time I knew he was running some kind of a scam.

I went into the store on 1.16.2010 and requested a return, I waited 45 minutes or more on that idiot crook to return my money and debit transaction. He said the 200.00 would come in the mail in 7 to 10 days from corporate, I told him to show me that on the receipt of course he could not b/c he pocketed my money!!! He just continued to lie, I stepped out of the store went and called another location in norcross spoke with district manager shannon whom pulled the receipt for a good 30 minutes went back and fourth about the transaction.

Shannon said that I got a discount and no monies (Cash was on that receipt, basically she did not believe me b/c maurice hill had rigged the receipt and stole my 200.00. I told shannon I would prove it, I kept her on the phone while I went into the store and had a discussion with maurice about my 200.00 dollars! Then I let him and his crooked # staff have it! Also maurice hill double charged my debit card when I went to do the return!

I called the store on 1.17.2010 and the thief maurice was still employed! I am off work today to call the bbb and make a police report, this guy is a menace and a thief who should not be allowed to still peoples hard earned money!

Tia foster