American Freightsweet dreams bedroom set

I ordered a bedroom set for my daughter.It was delieverd 4/25/09 everything was fine all the boxes were closed.When I got to the headboard it was FUC*** up.It was all scrated up at the top and used.I contacted the store and spoke with several different people.Finally I get the store manager who stated they would send oiut another.Ok fine they did, it also was damaged.The delivery driver told me to call and they should give a credit or something.Calls the store manager that monday4/27/09 manager told me she can only give me a $25.00 credit.After spending $700.00 all they can give me is $25.00.I then asked for the district store manager name(Joel) and number.He wasn't any better he never returned any of my 4 calls.Ok I get home from work 4/28/09 had a message from store manager Rachel, saying bthat he found a headboard in Pittsburgh and it will be FEDEX the next day.
Ok I waited and waited until 5/9/09 and called the store again nd was told by a sale rep I should have the headboard Tuesday(5/12/09).Ok it's 7:30 pm and still NO headboard.Called the store spoke with Rachelwho told me she needed to contact the Pittsburgh store for the tracking #.She told me to call back tomorrow and she can give me an answer.Called district manager Joel again asking for a call back, ASAP.If nothing does happen within the next 48 hrs I will be forced to contact my LAWYER.As far as American Freight I wouldn't go there to buy ### for my dogs after this as a company they are the worst.I'm surprised their still in business.

• Ki
    Kiwi Jun 03, 2009

You wouldnt by any chance be a disgruntled ex employee would ya?
    I love my furniture from American Freight The prices were the best in town, I saved enough to buy a new large flat screen tv.