Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Jul 29, 2020

Amazon.com — iPad mini 5

I ordered an iPad mini 5 and five other items on 7/26/20 and paid For two day shipping/delivery. I got a...

Amazon.comAccount suspended

I'm an exporting businessman at Turkey. Our team is looking for scaling our business to USA. And we find a way, Amazon USA. We want to be in amazon to be a seller. We do everything right. Every documents was perfect. But amazon suspend our account for no reason. We do absolutely nothing. Just opened our accounts and suddenly suspended. We were very victimized by amazon. Our works and projects are delayed for no reason. Despite being the largest company in the world, they are very poor quality about this. We urgently ask for help.

My account registered with this e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Account suspended

Amazon.comWaste of money

Shipping is the issue. It's clear the current climate is difficult. However, to write that an order will be delivered, then delayed, then delayed again is inexcusable. Paying extra for service entitles one to a straight answer. There is simply no excuse for abusive behavior, doesn't matter how big a company is. Abuse is abuse. They seem to have "all bases covered." Well, "cancel." I paid for better service than to be lied to.

• Updated by Eddie Klein · Jul 21, 2020

Orders are promised on a specific day. Then delayed, then delayed again. Paid for "prime" membership. I deserve better than not given a straight answer. Abusive, plain, and simple. Very sad state of affairs.

Jul 19, 2020

Amazon.com — Restocking fee

I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel and ordered multiple items from amazon... I returned 3 items...2 were...

Amazon.comDebit charge to my bank account

These two charges hit my bank account - neither have I made and I do not use my debit card - I need this credited back and copies of whoever charged this

06/29/2020
      AMZN Mktp US*MJ52U DBT CRD 1106 06/29/20 [protected] Amzn.com/billWA
      -$36.99

06/29/2020
      AMZN Mktp US*MS8S4 DBT CRD 1734 06/29/20 [protected] Amzn.com/billWA
      -$19.99
      Email response and action to: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Cell - [protected]

Amazon.comUnknown charges to my credit card

Good morning,

I have noticed some suspicious activity on my credit card as follows:

on 6/12 I was charged an unauthorized amount of $59.99
        on 6/15 I was charged an unauthorized amount of $14.26
        on 6/15 I was charged an unauthorized amount of $30.68
        on 6/26 I was charged unauthorized amounts of $13.75 and $114.94

I appreciate your assistance and need answers ASAP please.

Amazon.comSales taxes

I live in Oregon. So, the things that I order are purchased and paid for here in Oregon. If I buy an item and have Amazon send it to someone as a gift Amazon charges me sales tax. Amazon says it's based on the delivery place. So, for me to send anyone I know that doesn't live in one of the five states that don't have a sales tax I have to support that state. I don't think that's fair. I live in Oregon. I order from Oregon. I pay from Oregon. If there is any lawyer that can file a suit against this practice of taxing people that shouldn't have to pay other states taxes, SIGN ME UP! This is a totally unfair practice. The sales tax should be charges to the purchaser's home address.

• Updated by carriedi · Jul 12, 2020

The sales tax should be charged to the purchaser's home address.

Amazon.comNot getting refund and unknown charges

The first thing is I ordered an item. Recieve a texxt to confirm address. Told them the correct address and it still was delivered and they refuse to refund me the money or the item. The item was for! 12, may not seem like much but it was when you dont have much money. The second is I keep getting charges ever month on my card from amazon.com/bill waus in the amount of 6.39. This is theft

Chinatera LimitedTire pressure monitor not received

It's been a long time now, and i have still not received my item. The order number is NF2017120807185115342. The tracking number says it's been delivered. But nothing has come in to my postal box. If you can check from your end, and see if you can locate it, it would be helpful. If this doesn't work, could I have a refund. I would appreciate your time in this matter.
              This was in January. Nothing has happened? Are they ignoring my request?
              Thanks
              Bruce
              7-11-20

Amazon.comPrime video

It is 7/10/2020. My Prime Video was out for at least 2 hours. After talking to support and retrying what I already tried on my own I was informed that there was an issue with Roku TVs and that it was a server issue. I was passed around to May, Latif, Sanjit and Nikail on chat before being transferred to a phone call from Washington. I asked for compensation for lack of service and was told it was happening to everyone and they don't do it anyway. The woman was rude and abrasive on the phone. She said Amazon never offers compensation for such matters and hung up the phone. I was also told that since it was a server issue that it may be 24 to 48 hours without service. The bottom line with these people is suck it up. That is not how you should speak to customers. Even if there is not that one can do it is the duty of the customer service representative to listen and care about what is happening. These people gave no indication that they cared about my problems and just wanted out of the chat and phone call.

Amazon.comI do not have an account with amazon prime*!

I'm getting payment Taken From my account. I want it to stop! I have no account with them! What is this Prime*Amazon ? How Did they get my information? I haven't order from them in over 6mos! Are keeping information and storing it use unauthorized? I hope someone can tell me something and do something about this problem! ASAP !!!

Jul 03, 2020

Amazon.com — Credit card fraud using amazon drive

I have been ripped off by amazon billwa for $1512 and want refund for this fraud charge. amazon prime...

Amazon.comCharges on my debit card that was not explained

Barbara Gay [protected]

On 6/30/20 a charge in the amount of $5.89, $13.90, and$0 .41 cents was taken from my account.
                    also, on 6/29/20 a charge in the amout of: $19.98, 28.99, and 19.98 was taken from my account. I did place an order with amazon and the correct amount was charged. These charges are not on an invoice and not on my blaance when I placed my order.

Can someone explain these charges to me?

I did not authorize these charges and I want my accout refunded.

Chinatera LimitedDiamond art

I purchased four diamond art kits on April 27, 2020. I have not received anything.
                      Invoice # c12719507538000.1
                      Transaction# 8SX55205TD594854A
                      I don't know what else to do to get this handled. This almost $40 worth of products.

Diamond art
                      Diamond art

Amazon.comChest freezer

paid 300 to crescentworld thru amazon for a freezer to be delivered to my apt in houston tx. was tracking freezer continuously, within 1hr of its arrival i recieve an urgent text message from crescentworld, stating that freezer had been severley damaged, and that crescentworld was expediting a new one immediately and that id be recieving unit within 1 week. its well past said week, still no unit, i looked at reviews on amazon about this company, and there are many..all negative saying they never recieved unit or it was damaged very badly, amazon refuses to give my money back saying that since this unit contains a flammable gas they will not take it back, ive spoken with numerous companys that use the same type freon the freezer uses, they all say that it is not a flammable gas, and amazon refuses all correspondance on this matter..so amazon is refusing refund on item that was never delivered, then lyeing about their reason for no refund

Jun 27, 2020

Amazon.com — Creating a seller account

I'm Gulcan Kok. Amazon.com on May 3, 2020, I created my seller account. I was asked for additional document...

Jun 25, 2020

Amazon.com — Not proposing lower priced item during search and the recommending it after the sale was completed

Every time you purchase a durable consumer item on amazon (sandals, foot massagers, etc) within 24 hours you...

Jun 25, 2020

Amazon — Creating a seller account

This is Neriman Yunuslar. I created my seller account on March 19 and it was suspended as soon as it wa...

Amazon.comUnauthorized credit card charges

I am being charged for some time now and I don't upstanders. One week it's $12.99 and the following week $6.99. I have written Amazon to find out what's going on with money being taken out of my account. I have checked with the Prime to make sure that It was canceled. It has been canceled. But I'm still being charged. ( Amazon Prin=me Amzn.com/billWAUS ) Please stop this payment from coming out of my account. Thank you.

Unauthorized credit card charges

AmazonLogin

Hi there..i received an email to my account [protected]@gmail.com from amazon saying that someone has hacked my account and has changed my email address. Strangely none of your contact numbers work. Can someone please contact me and please get this sorted as I can no longer access my account. it would be great if someone contacted about the login issue