Having problems with HeiBuy?

HeiBuy Customer Service Contacts

7th Floor, Construction Mansion, № 123 Yanling Rd, Tianhe District
Guangzhou
China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HeiBuy Customer Service. Initial HeiBuy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HeiBuy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HeiBuy. Discuss the issues you have had with HeiBuy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

HeibuyHair

I bought laybyed Hair 26 inch 3 bundles and 3 way 20 inch closure 12 A grade color #1b Peruvian Hair in March 2020 I got it in August 2020 but Linda from heibuy send me 14 inches one way closure and 5 small bundles equal to 1 and half bundles not enough for full head size wasn't 24 inch its 20 inch. The sales lady misleaded me and can't refund me please help

HeibuyWrong hair

I laybuyed a lace frontal bob, already made wig from Snowy Heibuy. Today I was looking forward to receive my hair only to find out that it is not what I ordered, I don't remember ordering a fringe😡😡😬. I tried to reach out to Snow but she doesn't seem to care. She's not replying my texts and suddenly went offline. It was my first time buying from Heibuy and I don't see my self buying for the second time. That's no way to do business guys come on, I need to return the hair as soon as possible coz the sight of it makes me wanna throw up.

Wrong hair
    Wrong hair

• Updated by Cele Snow Thando · Oct 22, 2020

Oh god I am so angry, so I have been trying to talk to Snow about the wrong style she sent, actually it's not what I paid for and she's ignoring me when she replies she only say "calm down bbe"than she would ignore me for the whole day.This morning she replied and said I should try the hair on its good quality, why should I try it on when I didn't order it?she also said If I don't like it I should sell, what's that?She's not willing to do right by me and that hurts coz I paid.

HeibuyWrong order hair, delivered

Good day I ordered hair from heibuy hair Linda

My Name is Reshay Martin

She sent me the wrong parcel as I have ordered a 360 full lace 22"water curl already made wig, but I only got a one part closure and 5 hair bundles... Which is not what I ordered or paid for, I paid R2450 instead of R2426 and when I contact Linda over whatsapp she ignores my texts or only replies"Baby" I am so frantic at the moment as I needed to use the wig for a wedding 😭 💔 could I please have my money 💵 back or sort out the problem 🙏

HeibuyBad service

Hey slindokuhle dube here ive been a loyal customer to heibuy for almost 5years but ive been getting assistance from linda recently, and the service i've been getting is very poor, I made a order early last month but she can't even send me a waybill no she always comes up with stories if she didn't ignore me, always asks me to confirm the address n no, if she can't send me my hair cant she give me refund? Cos im awaiting for 20 inch, 18, inch n 30 inch plus 1 extra bundle of 14 inch

• Re
            Reshay Martin Oct 13, 2020

Linda has been assisting me but the service is poor she only replies "baby" or she ignores me she sent me a wrong hair order, when I complain to her about this she ignores me

HeibuyHair that is not yet shipped

I have been ordering with linda for a very long time she does deliver on time n with quality... Lately she then change to a monster, fake track no, unreliable, fake hair, lie,... I did my laybuy last year till today I havent receive my hair... We always talk about paymets that are not reflecting...

N am shocked people still order woth linda... Lets others n report tgeir facebook n whatsapp... Open a case n freez their bank account... We can act on this.

Jul 26, 2020

Heibuy — Hair

I Amkela Gxwala order hair from hiebuy company holder I ordered from iz Snowy I ordered on the 17th of April...

HeibuyThe hair

I ordered the hair on the 20th of June, I did not receive it, there is no communication between me and the seller, I always send messages on whatsup and she is not responding to my messages, what frustrates me more is that I can't even track my order because I paid the money into the fnb account and send proof of payment through whatsup, kindly assist, frustrated client, I need a refund if you can't send me the hair

HeibuyHair

Hi, my name is Sizile Ndlovu. I order 2 bobs for R1750 from Linda on the 25 May 2020. My hair still hasn't come till now. I thought it was going to be delivered in June since I made a payment on the 25th of May. When I speak to Linda, she tells me stories. she tells me that my hair will me delivered the following week. the following week comes, no hair has been delivered. I'm so angry now. I'm asking for a REFUND, not your hair. I can't be waiting for 2 months with no hair. I need my money back. I'm no longer interested in your hair.

• Le
                  Lethukthula Ndlovu Aug 09, 2020

I am having th same Problem I paid in May but I still have not got my hair, she keeps on lying saying that the Warehouse was robbed and what not it's so frustrating

HeibuyHair at heibuy

I bought hair from carina last month since now havent got it. Im dissapointed coz I wasnt expecting this as I always get my hair frm her when I order. She gave me a strange account to deposit a capitec acc different from what im used too wen ordering but because I trust her I procced with the payment.

• Le
                    Leago Jul 11, 2020

Same here I didn't get my hair
                    I wish I could get help to get my money back

Heibuy HairRefund on laybuy

Earlier in this year I laybuyed hair from Heibuy, from a lady named Linda. I was gona finish off the laybuy but then an emergency at home occurred and I am unable to continue paying for the hair until further notice. I've asked her for a Re-fund and she told me to wait 15 days and I did. But still she hasn't given me a Re-fund. Instead she's been so unprofessional and unethical by saying she wants to keep the money for herself. I don't know what more to do this is my first time making any orders from Heibuy.

Refund on laybuy
                  Refund on laybuy

Heibuyhair

I orderd hair from hebe on the 29th of November till today I haven't received my order 😭I orderd 30 inch nd 10 inch. She - st sent me an incorrect tracking number nd then she sent me another one which I've been using since last week, the parcel shows dat its still in transit nd when I call the agent dey saying the parcel its been delivered yet I've neva received. I've been using heibuy for years I've neva been soooo disappointed, Tim always provided a great service

Heibuyheibuy hair

I ordered hair from heibuy with hebe, paid for the hair and the wrong hair was delivered to me, when I text her to tell her that and also send pictures of what I ordered and received she is ignoring my texts, i buy heibuy hair and resell so you can imagine the way its affecting my clients, I need to return the hair and get the correct hair or refund please

• Updated by Khilelo · Nov 13, 2019

What I ordered and what I received

Comments
                          Comments

Nov 11, 2018

Heibuy — hair not received, it's been over a year and they still going around in circles

I bought hair here and when I received it, it was the wrong curl pattern, I asked if I could return it and...

Pietermaritzburg
                        Sep 17, 2018

Heibuy — wrong order

Good day I ordered hair from one of your agents, "jannifer". I asked for brazilian 10 inch bundles and...

Polokwane
                        Sep 14, 2018

Heibuy — wrong order; hair

I bought hair from heibuy Alice, i ordered curly hair which was kinky hair with 2 bundles and 360 frontal in...

Sep 07, 2018

Heibuy — money paid order not received

I purchased hair worth approximately R2700 on the 1st September 2018 which was exactly last week. I was told...

Sep 07, 2018

Heibuy — I haven't received my order

I ordered hair from Heibuy, i deposited the money on the 3rd of September 2018(Monday) and my weave wa...

Aug 29, 2018

Heibuy — 360 closure

I bought 24 or 20 inch 360 closure with 2 2bundles bodywave hair from heibuy the sales agent was linda, I...

Kimberley
                        Jul 12, 2018

Heibuy — charged twice for one product which is also wrong

I bought hair on the 25 June 2018. Hair arrives 3 days later and has a wrong closure. returned it, while...

Feb 08, 2018

Heibuy — unresolved issue

Good day I see myself as an old customer as I bought from Heibuy 4 times. On 22 October 2017 I bought 2...