Menu
Amazon
reviews & complaints

Amazon
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1602 complaints
108 resolved 1494 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Amazon. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
6:39 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called 12/22, spoke to a rep., very nice. I was inquiring about a gift card I chose for one of my returns. I placed a new order. I did not view a $25.51 gift card to order. I requested being transferred. I got "Dominic", who was gave me the "run around" my direct question. He projected a very rude, condescending, hierarchy demeanor.

A
2:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

There are websites and games and apps in the app store and Facebook that are restricted from me my name is Alyson McLaughlin My email [protected]@gmail.com

12:56 pm EST

Amazon - Product no shipping

I ordered a cat tree on 12/16/2excuses. 2 day delivery and a changed delivery date of 12/22/21 by 10 pm. This product is coming from Amazon is in stock and still hasn't shipped. Your delivery time frame is a fraudulent. You have control of the product in YOUR WAREHOUSE and IS IN STOCK. There are absolutely no excuses as to why this has not shipped!

Desired outcome: Immediate shipment and no more excues.

1 comment
Dec 21, 2021 12:59 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

current events have restricted any companies worker count. as for amazon it maybe that they don't have a driver to send to you with your package or shipping material to safely ship the cat tree is not available.

R
5:26 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not believe in an appointment time with AHS in the Nashville TN area. They may or may not show up. You do not even get a call from the servicer nor a contact number so you can follow up on the no show. Better off to research for a provider yourself

12:15 pm EST

Amazon - Delivery to wrong address

Ordered on December 19, 2021 Order# [protected]
Final Details for Order #[protected]

The door in the photograph is not my own. This was given to someone else, not me, who spent the money on it. I am home all day, waiting for essential medical supplies, and your delivery person misplaced it. I can't even tell if it is on my floor.

Desired outcome: Please replace shipment, and get it to MY door, which is distinct. The first picture is from the delivery person, the second is of my actual door, which you can see is recessed.

G
10:55 am EST

Amazon - Empty Package

Received a empty package on 12/17/21. The delivery person knew it was empty & left it on the step. She was a light skinned African American woman about 5'7 in height. Scanned all packages inside the truck & then delivered to four houses at the same time. Package was delivered to Vickie. Germaine Branch 5714 N 7th Street Philadelphia PA [protected] - Zone C-25.3G - cycle 1 - 1BA113088856304 - DRIVER AID 5770 - DDP1 - TBA113088856304- ACY8

0.2 Lbs. 12/117 - SMILE

Desired outcome: I would like the contents of the package

Update by Germaine Branch
Dec 18, 2021 10:56 am EST

I would like contents of empty package

B
12:22 am EST

Amazon - Amazon Credit Card

I was offered a discount if I opened an Amazon Credit Card. Amazon ran my credit with 2 different credit bureaus on 2 different days and pulled my credit scores down 22 points.
It should have been one attempt to pull my credit and it wasnt because it was a risk, my scores were over 800 so I do not understand why 2 days later they ran it again with the other credit bureau.

L
10:57 pm EST

Amazon - Received wrong product. No refund

I ordered a new Dell XPS 13 (9310) Touch Screen Laptop computer order # [protected] from Amazon USA on May 11, 2021. The package I received from Amazon on May 28, 2021 contained a Dell XPS 13 (9310) Touch Screen faulty computer. When in late August 2021 when I tried to get warranty from Dell on the computer shipped to me by Amazon from an Amazon Market Place Seller STC Distributors, company Nexit, Inc., Dell informed me the computer I received was registered to an officer at STC Distributors therefore I could not get warranty for it. Dell also informed me the computer I received had previously been sent on March 16, 2021 to an officer at STC Distributors and was not the computer I ordered from Amazon. The package I received from Amazon had a label on it indicating it was the package sent from Dell to an officer at STC to fulfill their order to STC Distributors which Dell shipped on March 16, 2021. I have provided a photo copy of the label from the package indicating it was the package shipped from Dell to an officer at STC Distributors. I also have provided two photo copies of Amazon labels from the package indicating the package was supposed to contain the computer fulfilling Amazon order #[protected]. STC Distributors was to provide the computer to fulfill Amazon I order #[protected]. The computer that arrived in the package I receive from Amazon was a Dell 13 9310 computer Service Tag #CZWR9C3. The registered owner of this computer is an officer at STC Distributors and is not same as the computer for Amazon order #[protected].

I provided Amazon with all the above information and requested a refund from Amazon for the computer I ordered but did not receive. I returned the computer to Amazon which I had received, which they discarded. Shortly after Amazon received the returned computer on Oct. 8, 2021 I received from Amazon the following message. "Your return for the order #[protected] contained the incorrect item instead of the original Dell XPS 13 (9310), 13.4- inch FHD+ Touch Laptop. We cannot issue a refund for this order until we receive the correct item. Please return the correct item to us by if you would like a refund. ". I send numerous e-mails to Amazon indicating to the them I did receive the computer I ordered therefore how could I send it back to you. Their replies were always "We cannot issue a refund for this order until we receive the correct item." Lately I received an e-mail from an Amazon Account Specialist indicating they need to look into the problem with order #[protected] return, and it will take a bit more time than usual. He stated that they will write back in a week with more information. I did not receive any information or replies. Amazon has stopped replying to my e-mails to them when I provided evidence to Amazon the package I received from Amazon contained not the computer I ordered but the package was supposed to contain the computer I ordered.

I ordered a new computer from Amazon but received a faulty different computer from Amazon which they discarded.

Therefore no refund, no computer.

No replies from STC Distributors.

My Amazon complaint seems identical to complaint filed by a person ordering a graphic card from Amazon. Amazon sends you the wrong item, which you return to them and they discard, they will not give you a refund for sending the wrong item to you. Amazon does not address that they have sent the wrong item to you. They will only give you a refund if you return the item you have not received. How is that possible?

Desired outcome: I've requested a refund of $1857.95 to my credit card and $71.00 for the return shipping fee that I paid.

Update by Lawrence Kitt
Dec 17, 2021 11:09 pm EST

Amazon should address problem of not receiving correct item. They should not state return the item that you not get to get a refund. They know the person cannot return the item as the person reports he did not get the item

A
8:25 pm EST

Amazon - Hiring from different countries

Mine is actually more of a suggestion than a complaint...I think you guys should have some type of training for when you hire from a different country and have them move to the states. Our neighbor just moved in and can barely understand any of the neighbors so most of them just think they are rude and already cant stand them. So if you gave them some training on how to put our their garbage cans and what a mail box is and that they have their own areas and their neighbors have their own property maybe they would be more welcomed. So amazon if your investing in these people teach them some etiquette! Neighborhoods would appreciate it!

B
10:46 am EST

Amazon - Property Damage

This is probably the 3rd major time my property has been damaged by Amazon. This huge rut is in my front yard and it needs to be fixed. My account says right on it, if you can't back down my driveway then walk up! This is getting rediculous that I have to hire people to come out and fix your issuues. I want someone to contact me regarding this and we need to fix it. It looks horrible on my driveway and if your drivers can't drive then I don't want them on my property. They can all walk up 600ft plus and walk back! I have photos of the issue but they will not upload on the message. Please send me an email or text and I will gladly send you the pictures.

Desired outcome: Money to fix issue

Update by bellablonde81
Dec 16, 2021 10:48 am EST

Resolution Needed!

H
10:14 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i am send you this message cause its the second time the amazon driver never pays attention to the address on my packages they have been putting it at 323 north 5th street mine is 323 1/2 north 5th street i am upstairs apartment they need to put the package upstairs and in my door or in my mailboox or on my steps this has to get done

2:43 pm EST

Amazon - Unauthorized use of my cards/charged multiple times. Reps not helping. They hung up on me 8xs. Please help!!

I have 8 items i ordered. that came to about $300.13. that was late night on 12/12/21. Come to find out they charged me for things i didnt want or ask for & used 2 cards auto WITHOUT my permission MULTIPLE times! I want my items & $$ back. i got charged 5+times now. Customer service 8xs I called, all hung up! PLEASE help>=[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: I WANT FULL REIMBURSMENT FOR THE ITEMS I DID NOT ORDER. I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR BUT I ALSO WANT ALL THAT MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN AND THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR MULTIPLE TIMES.

Update by Kristina Fuller
Dec 13, 2021 2:48 pm EST

Multiple items placed on my card without my knowledge or say so. Charged hundreds of dollars making my account overdrawn! all of this just days from christmas. They stole from me and my kids. I tried to call and fix it and the customer service is by far the worst ever. They just messed up my account then hung up. By far worst experience ever when ordering online. I want my money back. I was charged over 5xs and they stole hundreds of dollars! this is just insane, unprofessional, illegal and pathetic. How dare you do that right before christmas then instead of fixing it, you hang up. Real nice way to run your company.

2 comments

I had the same problem with them, only thing you could do it's sue them. Like me! I'm doing now.

Dec 13, 2021 2:50 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

so if i'm following you ordered 8 items. when you woke up the next day you found out you have 5 copies of said items for 40 items?

you sure you didn't accidentally in your half awake state hit the order button 5 times? when you called Customer service did you act rude or demand from them service? from my experience if you are calm and nice they do sometimes go out of their way to help you. also did you try and cancel the order via your amazon account?

12:30 pm EST

Amazon - My account being on hold for 2 months

On October of 2021 a package disappeared off my porch which I never received I live in a high crime area and I left it delivery instructions have what needed to be done that they did not follow well I had to file an incident report on that package came up missing as soon as I file that incident report they locked my account ask for a verification my credit cards I verified one cleared verify the other one that they will not clear which is mine I provided every documentation they have asked for several times and they continue to keep my account locked when I have over $300 of my money in that account that they have trapped I want my money back and I want a lot of promotional stuff once this gets fixed a lot

Desired outcome: I want my $300 back that you have trapped in an account I want my refund to refunds money back and I want my promotional credits back plus a bunch more promotional credits over having to deal with this

Update by Dad1971
Dec 13, 2021 12:31 pm EST

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen

2 comments
Dec 13, 2021 12:34 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

it sounds like you had your account hacked at some point and data changed so that the first check passed then fails on #2.

T
5:39 pm EST

Amazon - Delivery agent

The delivery driver has twice put packages in the bushes that has automatic sprinklers. I have her on video just dropping them and scattered in bushes.
My address is 425 cookston lane Royce city Texas 75189. Please get this stopped and have packages placed at door/covered porch area like everyone else

Please respond and confirm this matter has been corrected.

Desired outcome: Stop putting packages in the landscape bushes and other sprinklers

Update by Tconn
Dec 12, 2021 5:42 pm EST

M
3:23 pm EST

Amazon - Delivery Drivers

Amazon delivery drivers keep delivering to the wrong address, even though the numbers are clearly displayed. But that's not the worst part. You can't file a complaint. Nope, unless you have an amazon account, or refuse to reveal it, they won't even talk to you. Doesn't matter that someone else sent it, or if an acoount is even relevant. Amazon hides on purpose, you can bet your money on that. HORRIBLE COMPANY, PLEASE TRY TO AVOID.

Desired outcome: Amazon start respecting customer issues.

Update by Mark Diorio
Dec 12, 2021 8:24 pm EST

Today, 12/12/2021, the Amazon driver once again delivered our package to the wrong house. When I called Amazon customer service to ask how I could file a formal complaint, the CSR agent would not give me any information. Not an email, form link, nothing. Why? Because I did not have the email address of the person who ordered. Never mind that I had the order number, name and physical address, I must have the email address. I gave my email that is linked to my Amazon account, but no, not good enough. Please tell me why having the sender's email account is relevant to filing a delivery complaint? If you do research, you will see Amazon hides almost every contact number except Customer Service, whose agents are apparently trained to stonewall and block every call. I made numerous attempts to resolve this issue with Amazon, and each attempt was thwarted by agents who just kept repeating tired script.

M

Amazon - Shipping

How is it almost 2022 and the Amazon customer service reps have no ability to change a shipping carrier. There are certain items that can only be shipped via USPS or they will not be received. There is not button to click USPS (as this certain location states there is) and when I call them to make sure it is going to be shipped by that carrier, I am told that they do not have the ability to change the carrier as the system chooses it for you. So I get to play Russian Roulette to make sure my loved one receives the item that I sent them. This needs to be fixed. Amazon is a multi-million dollar company and you are telling me that there is no system set up for this option!

Desired outcome: Fix it

9:26 pm EST

Amazon - Unauthorized payment deducted from my Bank Account!

Just checked my bank account this evening, Dec. 11, 2021, to see what has been deducted for orders that have already shipped from Amazon. This was on my bank statement, (Withdrawal Debit AMZN MktpUS*LW8OQ Amzn.com/billWAUS)
and I did not charge ($264.31) I have had orders, but usually get charged when they ship. I DID NOT charge a full amount like this! This is a scam! I want my money back!
Deborah L Jordan
[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: FULL REFUND. WILL NOT SHOP WITH AMAZON AGAIN AND WILL CANCEL MY PRIME MEMBERSHIP!

Amazon - Delivery driver

Prime driver backed up my driveway and damaged the interlocking paver driveway. He then tried to drive away without admitting he damages my driveway. I have filled a claim with icbc. The damage is quite substantial. A 2 foot grove in the paver surface. This is going to cost several hundred dollars to fix. A portion of the drive way pavers will have to be removed and replaced with new ones

Desired outcome: waiting for adjuster to contact me

C
3:07 pm EST

Amazon - Missing item as part of a delivery

I received my order from Amazon with several items, one item, however, was missing, a pair of stud earrings.
I chatted with an online rep who instructed me to "contact the local authorities". I called a Customer Service line and was told that since I received the box I am not eligible for a refund or return. Hello? I never received the item.
Amazon disconnected the call. I received an e-mail with instructions on how I can cancel my membership. Why thank you. I guess I will!

Desired outcome: Refund & Apology

R
1:41 pm EST

Amazon - Tampered product that had a no refund/return policy

I ordered 2 boxes of 10 face shields from TCP Global...I received 2 boxes. One was untampered and had 10 counts of face shields. The other was tampered with and had only 5. I'm disgusted and upset that Amazon won't let me return it or anything because the product had a "no return, no replacement policy".

TCP Global Salon World Safety Face Shields with Glasses Frames (Pack of 10) - Ultra Clear Protective Full Face Shields

Desired outcome: Refund or return or ban the business from Amazon

Amazon contacts