Having problems with The JT Store?

Shop № 1, Jai Stambh, chowk Rajgarh, M.P
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Aquagrand supc: sdl799720749 12ltrs 12 stage ro+uv+uf with tds controller

SMS received at Mob. No. [protected] on 31.05.2020 12:55am mentioning "Hello Anima, thank you for placing your ORDER - [protected]. We will share Order Tracking details within 48 hours with you".
But till 11.06.2020 no sms or no correspondence received about order status.
Payment Details :
Bank : State Bank of India
Ref : 10986228707316AIRXCMY3
Amount (Rs): 4657 ( prod value 4606 + del charge 51)
Product Site : Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Aquagrand supc: sdl799720749 12ltrs 12 stage ro+uv+uf with tds controller

Padraig dz09 smart watch for men's (black, rose gold)

I ordered the above mentioned product previous year(29/9/2019).But unfortunately I still did not get the product.
This is the second complain written by me.
Kindly look into the matter and deliver the product to the mentioned address (10, Behari Lal Paul Street, Swapnil Residency, Flatno-H3, BlockA, Kolkata-700036).I would expect a kind response from your side.Please.If possible mail me.
Mail is given in the attached picture.

Padraig dz09 smart watch for men's (black, rose gold)

• Updated by [email protected] · Jun 10, 2020

Yes, it so unkind . The pack should be provided.

Airtel dongle

I Ordered the airtel dongle nearly 20 days ago from https://www.stayathome.co.in/contact-us/ it is a fraud comapny and after that received no updates from them and when I tried to conatact them not answering to my mails and there number is also not reachable I want my refund they are not answering to anything

Airtel dongle

sewing machine and lehenga

Dear sir/madam,
Please provide me my product as I ordered. I am so bothered by this order. Else return our money back. Order details are enclosed below... I ordered these 2 products on 29th may and still haven't received the order yet. Though we have done payment in advance. We have been calling your customer care numberwhih is always switched off. Please call us at [protected] for the same asap.
Order number :7828045
Order number : 5820863
Receipt date 05/29/2019

[Resolved] refund request

TheJTstore.com ticket money not refunded back, when asked at customer service phone no. [protected] he neglected my request and cut immediately, plz help me get the refund, it wasn't made clear to be a ticket as it wasn't mentioned anywhere, it is not possible to log into the site account also to avail the refund through the provided link as it asks for unrelated information

• Updated by Saisri Anumathi · Oct 25, 2019

Ticket Status -- Refund Claiming is done on 04-10-2019..today dateis 25-10-2019, 20 days completed but still amount not claimed .no proper responce from your site & customer helpline persons.why are cheating the customers with this fake online shoping sitesss😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Updated by Saisri Anumathi · Nov 04, 2019

The JT Store — Refund request
    order (18837862) - 10/03/2019

• The JT Store's response · Nov 05, 2019

Sorry for the issue you have faced,
    According to your order status, your paid amount for order is refunded to you from our side.

For more details about your order please download The JT app Throw below mentioned link

• Updated by Saisri Anumathi · Nov 05, 2019

TheJTstore

PLEASE ATTACH THE PROOF DOCUMENT OF REFUND MONEY...
    I am downloaded TheJTstore APP... but no amount is refunded in my account...
    Ticket #136328]
    New customer order (18837862) - 10/03/2019

MY ticketTracking ID #: 136328 money not refunded back, when asked at customer service, he neglected my request and cut immediately, plz help me get the refund, it wasn't made clear to be a ticket as it wasn't mentioned anywhere

• The JT Store's response · Nov 06, 2019

Sorry for the issue you have faced,

I did not received my order till now a lot of time has been passed.

Dear Sir/Madam, Please provide me my product as I ordered .I am so bothered by this order. Order details are...

[Resolved] saree ordered yet not received order id#7820311

Ordered saree on may and yet not received from the by store why you cheating the people by simply sending mail about the order which I placed even not reflecting in the app but receiving mail saying that i have placed ordered nd continue the shopping..please proceed with the order which I placed otherwise will complaint about the store with consumer forum

• The JT Store's response · Oct 31, 2019

Dear JT Customer;
    Thanks To Shop with us;
    We are happy to assist you;
    Normal orders without deal take only 3 to 4 days of delivery
    I would like to remind you - you have bought JT Wallet cash Equal to Price of product under deal, Not Product.
    "Use Your JT CASH To Purchase Products from Site; By Redeem JT Cash You Can get huge discount on every product available on site
    We request you to kindly Download to The JT App to track your order or call us for more details;
    Download TheJTApp

[Resolved] order status

Order is placed on a date which has not happened
I have ordered this made payment months back
Stop faking customers, stop your business if you really don't want to make them trouble .have a proper system atleast .you have no issues till making the payment .the app is the worst one o have seen .nothing more to say.thankgod I lost only RS 100 .the fake promises shall make your business dull.do study from the other stores how they reached heights only because they treat their customers equal to god.please consider

order status

• The JT Store's response · Oct 31, 2019

Dear JT Customer;
    Thanks To Shop with us;
    We are happy to assist you;
    Normal orders without deal take only 3 to 4 days of delivery
    Download TheJTApp

padraig dz09 smartwatch not received

Placed a order for "PADRAIG DZ09 SMARTWATCH FOR MEN'S (BLACK, ROSE GOLD)" on 29/09/2019 order no [Order #[protected]] (09/29/2019)]. It has been assured that delivery would be done within seven to ten working days from the date of booking. But the product has not been delivered till date i.e. till 19/10/2019, already 20 days passed.
Look into the matter and resolved early. Details of amount paid against order is attached for your ready reference

padraig dz09 smartwatch not received

blue saree

I ordered 1 Saree or I payed money immediately by debit card but till now I have no information about my...

[Resolved] saree

On last Sunday, ordered 7 sarees, payment was made immediately from my bank account but received not even a single confirmation message till date it has been around more than 2 days ..Order no. Or I'd for the same is [protected]..you are requested to kindly look into the matter urgently..going that u will not compel me to knock the door s of consumers Court...

saree

[Resolved] order

Dear sir this is to inform you that my order number 7831671 dated 3.6.2019 for Rs.1534/- order number 801612...

[Resolved] there is no information about my order??!!

There is no information about my order... I m very disappointed about this site... there is no tracking options. I m trying to contact but all the numbers are switch off even i mailed to confirm my order but they don't even reply... I think this is fake site... I m trying to complaint but they don't even show my order list.. i m trying to complaint but o don't understand the procedure... Please anybody help me who know all this.. my account is not even open... what do i do???
I think i m wasted my money because there service is very bad... They only take money before confirming the order.. there is no cod available...& Even they don't have tracking options.. how can track my order... they give no. & Email I'd this is also fake.. how to get my refund back?? Please tell me who know this... help please...
My order I'd is [protected].

Order number - 18823542
    According to your order status your order is under refund claimed,
    We request you to please wait for sometime we'll refund your full amount soon.

[Resolved] product

My order #[protected]/10/2019) one month completed but no response many times I called to the numbers which...

[Resolved] order#3877966

Dear Sir

Good Morning

Order Cancellation #Order no.3877966

You are requested to cancel my order number 3877966 dated# [protected] and refund my money as per Bank details given below#

Bank Name# Allahabad Bank
Branch# Bahjoi
IFSC # ALLA0212725
SB a/c # [protected]
Amount# Rs. 807

Kindly confirm refund per email.

Atul kumar varshney
Bahjoi
UP

• The JT Store's response · Oct 23, 2019

According to your order status your order is under deal product
    under this deal you get JT wallet cash, you
    cash for purchase anything with discount by redeem your JT wallet cash on our site.
    So we request you to make account on our site, where we'll deliver your JT Cash.

[Resolved] no status of jt store order no. [protected]

I have ordered a saree from JT store and did my payment from debit card.
Now i cant trace my order after payment so let me know the update of delivery
I orderd without logging in so now if i m logging in into the account the order updates are not showing there
Please let me know how to trace my order id : [protected]
Resolved the issue as soon as possible or i have to take some legal action.

no status of jt store order no. [protected]
no status of jt store order no. [protected]

• Ka
    Kahkeahan Sep 11, 2019

Maine bhi 4th September ko order kiya but na koi order track hota hai aur na customer care me baat photo hai ye koi compAny nahi sirf paisa khana e ka tarika hai tabhi to cod nahi hai ye sirf logon ko bewakoof bana kar paisa khate hain

Refund request

[Resolved] jbl bluetooth headphones

Sir, I have purchased jbl Bluetooth headphones from jt store my order no is [protected] on 12/8/19 and today...

[Resolved] prestige delight prwo - 1.0 electric rice cooker

I ordered this since a week back and I didn't even receive any response or order status. I want to know the details of delivery of my order ASAP. It taking long to deliver and I want to know that it is fake or real coz I made an online payment. I need a refund or my order to be delivered ASAP. If I don't get any response from the jt store I'm going to take a severe action on this and go further to do anything I can. I have a lot of support from higher authorities to take charge. So respond immediately.

prestige delight prwo - 1.0 electric rice cooker
prestige delight prwo - 1.0 electric rice cooker

According to your order status your order is under deal product
    under this deal you get JT wallet cash, you

Ankit Kamble Aug 24, 2019

mera bhi same problem hai bhai

[Resolved] [order #2834640]

Hi,
I placed an order with JT store on 06/12/2019 by paying Rs.995/- I waited for 2months for delivery but not received then requested for refund after requesting waited for a month then I received mail asking my bank details and promising refund within 15days i shared same on 03-08-19, but till today have not received my refund amount RS. 995/-, not getting response also for mail Please do the needful.

• The JT Store's response · Oct 23, 2019