Having problems with Zazzle?

Zazzle Customer Service Contacts

1800 Seaport Blvd
Redwood City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zazzle Customer Service. Initial Zazzle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zazzle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zazzle. Discuss the issues you have had with Zazzle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zazzle Complaints & Reviews

Zazzle Zazzle Black

I received an email that Zazzle wanted to let me know that "my" Zazzle Black Standard membership will be auto-renewed in 30 calendar days, and that no action is required. 1) I did not even know I had one. 2) To modify the Zazzle Black membership settings, they tell me to visit the Zazzle Black Settings Page BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO FIND THE MEMBERSHIP settings on the site. Anyone knows?

Zazzle Did not receive items

I placed an order with Zazzle on May 23, 2020 for two customized lumbar pillows. The order # is 131-[protected]-1212201. The cost of the products were $74.84. The items supposedly shipped on May 27, 2020 via UPS and the tracking history show that the parcel arrived at the Burbank Ca. Post office on June 3, 2020. I have been to my Post Office twice with the tracking information and they look at their tracking and indicate the package was never accepted by them. UPS will not initiate an investigation...says that has to be started and authorized by Zazzle. Zazzle has been non-responsive. They have replied to emails with generic emails about the virus and delays. They do not answer phone numbers...message just says they are having technical
    difficulties. I got through on one of four phone numbers and left a message but no response. Very frustrating! I have course want the pillows which were a birthday gift for my daughter but her birthday was yesterday. At this point hoping for a refund Thanks for any help you can provide. Mary Alvord.

• ZazzleSM Jun 26, 2020

Hi Mary,

We are truly sorry that there was an issue with your order. We can confirm that this was a shipping delay either with the tracking updating or the shipment itself. We can see the original tracking has an updated status since this review. Can you respond to our email to confirm if this is correct or not and we will be delighted to assist you further.

James.

Zazzle Paying of services I provided

Have -previously- been paid my earnings but as another person below stated. They NOW will do everything they can NOT to pay you. Never mind the ridiculous percentage they take from your earnings from YOUR work. The "support" are rude and condescending and refuse to acknowledge legalities from other countries. I have my screen captures of emails where they instruct me to add something to my form. I do then they say that is not enough and change it again. I have been trying to get my earnings for about a year now. The "support" person is beyond rude, condescending and extremely unhelpful.

• ZazzleSM Nov 15, 2019

Hi Designer,

We are truly sorry that your having difficulty with getting paid on the site. Please note the documents are required by law now to release any funds. When you got paid, the law was different unfortunately.

Our team are more than happy to assist you with this process.

All the best,

The Z Team.

Zazzle order number from zazzle 131-[protected]-5070710

My fiancé and I placed an order with you on the 9th September for invites to our wedding, in November.

We finally received our package only to find that they are not our invites, and are invites to a Halloween Party in the States.

We are extremely disappointed with the service we have received from you, especially given that our wedding is only a few months away.

I urgently request that you resend the order to us as a matter of urgency and reimburse us for this error.

Kind regards

Vicky Swift and James Lucas

Zazzle closing of account/ royalties not paid after 120 days

Back in March, I closed my account, or tried to as soon as I was informed by Zazzle that if I do not create new work for them I would be charged fees and it would be withdrawn from money I was owed as royalties.
          After a dozen emails with customer service, and many hoops to jump through, it is now 120 days since closing my account and still no final payment from them to me has been made.
          Realizing I still had not been paid the balance that was in my account, this week I wrote to customer service yet again, who wrote back claiming that there was something wrong with the info I provided and that I needed to go into the account and check. I did as instructed seen there was nothing wrong with the payout info and realized that they reactivated my account!!!
          How many other artist are they screwing over? Zazzle does not create the artwork you see on their site, artists do, and this one, me, along with many others I am sure are not being treated fairly.
          As requested back in march and am still requesting, I want my account deleted as originally requested and payment made immediately, without any fees taken out as I closed the account before the fees went into effect and have the emails to prove all this.

• Da
              DarkElegance Nov 07, 2019

they have done the same thing to me! refusing to pay me my earnings!

Zazzle credit card error?!

I have never received a credit card error/decline before and I made sure my information was correctly spelled out.
            When I completed one of my orders on zazzle.com and clicked on "place order, " a message came up stating there was an error with my card and to contact my bank. I looked on my account and the transaction is showing up as pending! Starting to think this company is a scam.. especially charging me almost $30 for save the dates and some invites. Yuck!

zazzle inc — 12 Years Account Suspended

I became a seller at Zazzle in 2007. Have made the company in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Have had...

Zazzle ties

I tried to have them print a math problem on a tie. They stated they couldn't do it because it represent a bugs life. I think they need to watch the movie. The tie has a non copyrighted snip of an elephant and a flea. I guess they think the flea is a bug and therefore from a bugs life. The tie is about math. I've emailed them several times and have gotten no response. I don't know what else to do so I'm going to another company. I won't use them again. For anything.

Zazzle wedding invitations

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I WISH I HAD KNOWN BEFORE I ORDERED MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING INVITATIONS. PLACED 1 ORDER W 6 ITEMS. TOTAL DECEPTION: 4 SHIPMENTS WHICH WAS NEVER DIVULGED WHEN 1 ORDER WAS PLACED.
                LOST ORDERS, TRACKING INFO NOT UPDATED FOR 5 DAYS, UNKEPT PROMISES RE: EXPEDIATED SHIPPING. STILL AWAITING LAST ITEM - TRACKING SHOWS IT WAS PICKED UP IN RENO 5 DAYS AGO and have not received them in NY. Tracking shows UPS was shipping choice (although all other items came USPS). Called UPS for update and was told their service UPS Mail Innovations actually contracts with USPS and they have no tracking info from that point on. What kind of company is this??? A decptive one!!
                I'm begging you not to do business with this co - you'll be sorry if you do. I wish someone warned me now I'm paying the price!!!

Zazzle 131-[protected]-1075179

I need someone to contact and get back to my email ASAP.
                  Order is placed since 5 June, got lost in tracking and did not get it.
                  Asked a CS to support and re-send the package instead I get a wrong thing re-printed and it's not what I asked for.

This is wedding invitation card and details I am talking about here. I am sure you guys know how important this is. And due to time difference in me, it's so hard for me to log all this. I have to wait for 3 weeks for nothing now. Am so beyond disappointment. How can this simple thing happened so wrong and its causing me so much inconvenience!!!

You better make sure this is rectified immediately or I will bring this matter further.

All my log from chat and email should be traceable from [protected]@gmail.com

I urgently demand and request for reprint, re-shipped for the 20x invitation and detail card as I have ordered and lost.

Zazzle — capricious and inflexible order cancellation

I have been a Zazzle customer since 2004. Every year, I would order t-shirts for a small do-it-yourself...

Zazzle custom glass mug

Ordered a custom glass mug on 4 May 2018 for my wife with her name and a photo on it. What I received on 8 May 2018 was a mug with someone else name, no photo and some totally irrelevant info on the glass. Clearly someone else's order.

Despite sending Zazzle a photo of what they sent me, not once but twice, they still wanted further info such the order number of the other person (as if I would know) before they were willing to recognise they messed up.

Despite multiple requests to get the item remade and sent in time for Mothers Day, they have still not done so!

I want the item I ordered as well as a refund on the expedited shipping which I paid a significant amount of money for in order to have my item as quick as possible...even if they send it now, it will not be recieved within the timeframe for which I paid the extra expedited shipping!

custom glass mug
                    custom glass mug

Zazzle — 2 x las vegas binders

I had ordered a gift for my daughter who married in las vegas i had ordered these 2 personalised wedding...

Cumbernauld

Zazzle image copyright infringement - blue crab

Zazzle
                      c/o LindysTees and BootsPlace

It has come to my attention that your site and vendors on it are using my U.S. copyrighted Maryland Blue Crab image in your products without permission and are not currently paying a licensing royalty for its use in your products.

See links below to their products using my copyrighted image (for sale on your Zazzle website).

Please inform these companies of their illegal use of this image.

Please cease display or, use of, or sales of any and all products that contain my copyrighted Maryland Blue Crab image until a royalty agreement has been negotiated with me.

I can be directly contacted at the phone number and email to negotiate a royalty for any and all past and future use.

John Consoli
                      Cell: [protected]
                      [protected]@umd.edu

Here are Zazzle links to vendors (LindysTees and BootsPlace) that are currently illegally selling products with my copyrighted image printed on them:

image copyright infringement - blue crab

Zazzle damaged goods - printed map

I ordered the printed map on 27/11/2017 from the Zazzle website
                        Order ID
                        131-[protected]-8973573

On your website, it stated that their could be an 18 day delivery window,
                        However the product was delivered on Friday 22nd December, which is 25 days after the order was placed.
                        On receiving the package, I noticed that there was visible damage to the exterior of the parcel. (Please see photo attached)
                        When I opened the box to get the printed map out, I was astonished to see that the picture was considerabley damaged and un-usuable due to the print being so badly packaged and handled.
                        In the lengthy wait I was panicing that it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas as the arrival date had passed, I therefore had to spend more money on other presents as I couldn't gaurentee this print would arrive.

As this was a gift I would like my money back as I was too embarrassed to give it to some else.
                        What was meant to be a lovely gift has unfortunetley been a waste of time and money.
                        I was devastated to unwrap it and find it damaged after all that time

Kind Regards
                        Corey Litherland

damaged goods - printed map
                        damaged goods - printed map

Zazzle I have never been paid for my sales.

I have been with Zazzle for over 3 years. I'm not doing high volume but have had quite a few sales. I have never been paid even though I requested that my account be closed and a check for the balance sent. That started almost a year ago. I have never received even one penny for my work. I have had numerous emails with customer service promising to investigate. The promising one was in October promising me my check in November...it didn't arrive. I contacted them again and they said for sure it would be in December. Still no check. My last response from them stated that they would start an investigation if it hadn't arrived in November. It never happened. This is impossible. All I'm getting is BS.

Zazzle shady business practices and account removal

I've been having a hard time simply deleting my account after they made unauthorized charges for a zazzle black membership, and am still waiting for some kind of confirmation that my account has been deleted.

It started when I received a "welcome to zazzle black" email after having not logged into my account for months. I had cancelled that service back then after receiving terribly slow service (all i ordered was a mug and it took forever to arrive). When I submitted a complaint to support they claim its an auto-renewal. How the do you auto-renew an account that was cancelled? I also cant login to my account no matter how many password reset links they send to me.

I think they don't bother sending confirmation emails when you cancel that service just so they can scam you a year later and claim they're auto-renewing the membership that you cancelled. If you have no proof of the cancellation they can makeup any story they want.

I would stay away from zazzle and always make sure you have alerts setup with your bank so you can keep a lookout for unauthorized or fraudulent charges from shady businesses.

My only desirable resolution is for my account and debit card information to be deleted. I want nothing to do with this company.

• Za
                                ZazzleZucks Jan 01, 2018

Zazzle auto renewed the zazzle black without my authorization... As if that was not enought... Zazzle does not let you remove your credit card information so they can find illegal reasons to charge your credit card!!

Zazzle.co.ukt shirt printing

I purchased a T shirt order number 131-[protected]-5076802 from Zazzle.com on the 12 th of December 2017 for my nephews Christmas present. When the shirt arrived I was very disappointed to see the quality or should I say lack of any quality control. The printing on my t shirt is so faded and washed out it looks as if it has been washed about 500 times the definition of the printing is also very poor, the font looks fuzzy and blurred. On the whole this is pretty crappy t shirt. I don't think I will be rushing back to use them again!
                              The cost of the tshirt is extortionate in comparison to the quality of the product! I would like either a full refund or a decent well printed T shirt.

t shirt printing

Zazzle — delivery

I bought a mug as a specific work gift, paying for extra shipping to ensure it would arrive in time. The last...

Zazzle suspicious actions and discrimination to artists

I have been with Zazzle as a artist now for going on 11 years. Have designed many stores with them and have made them hundreds of thousands of dollars just my work alone.

About 6 years ago they started implementing actions that overnight took many of their loyal first time members down in earnings. Mine 3, 000 a month to now barely a 50 dollar threshold pay day. The reason for this partially as I was not well liked at their form by a male moderator that up until the day before Thanksgiving has been stalking me, banning me from the forum now 5 times and not one email showing what I did wrong. I in fact for 6 months was told I was not banned and it was my browser. Well again the day before Thanksgiving just like before with this moderator I get insulted, and I respond and I am banned. My posts and other members posts deleted when they tried to stick up for me and tell this moderator he was out of line what he said to me. Not the first time, in fact I have the emails and posts asking him to leave me alone.

My husband is going on 77 years old, and last year they sent us a email saying our 12 step graphics after 10 years were copyrighted. They knew very well they were not as when we started with them that was made clear to them that they were Public Domain. Since then the A.A. logo and use of the name has now been copyrighted and we have no problem with that. But they took down in 3 days 1304 of my products, and hospital posters which took me 10 years to promote to the level they were and consistent income. Even after finding out after I had A.A. World Services in NY contact them, they refused to reinstate but 3 of the 1304 they removed. For 3 days my email was flooded with hundreds and hundreds of take down notices, each item receiving notice they removed. My husband ended up in the Urgent care with chest pains as although we called, we emailed we begged them to stop they ignored us.

Since then they have pretty much continued their quest to ruin us and have. There are some very suspicious things going on a this company. One of them is their referral stripping. At one time we made a decent amount of their affiliate program. However they stopped our bonus program claiming it was just that a bonus and subject to being removed at any time. And since then most of our referrals are stripped using whatever form they are, with emails, even all the way to check out. I can refer a item and within minutes to a day or two get a sale on it. The cookie is suppose to last 90 days or so, it changes so don't quote me, but it always for me anyway comes back hijacked as a 3rd party sale. Something wrong in my opinion with a company that has a affiliate program and is also affiliating their own products, seems like a conflict of interest which should be carefully audited by a outside source like the IRS to make sure they are not using software like stealware and getting these referrals legally, if they are allowed at all.

I am not alone. After again being banned the other day, I received over 20 emails from angry artists that have become like a family in 11 years many that posted and were deleted, many who also feel they are being targeted after years and years of loyalty and sales that made this company.

I think it would behove someone to really look into things at Zazzle. The average age of the employee's there is mid 20's and they seem to be running the show, with either the owners unaware, or not caring.

I have pondered sending all my posts of the last years to them, but we are talking thousands, and/or just the insulting ones to me when asking a question and mocking my memory and intelligence to other members. Also I have asked for proof of one post I did that warranted the multiple time I was banned from their forum which I use to promote now cannot and chat with other members.

This time they used the excuse I posted a email I received from them about this moderator stalking me. The email had 5 people in the CC line when I got the answer back, and nothing about it being private. In the forum I did not say who it was from. The reason I posted it is this. It told me that from now on the moderators have been instructed not to answer me, and want me to get any answers from the members (something in that order) not word for word, so I posted it as now I had no way to get help without the members, and sooner or later I would have to tell them when the moderators ignored me per their instructions. I replied back and said so I get punished because your moderator insulted me? I then was banned.

I am up in the air on what to do, . I still have my stores with them, but sales have been destroyed for personal reasons. Oh and let me also point out. Not one other store on Zazzle selling the same niche as me was targeted, until I insisted the ones breaking copyright laws either be removed or I would contact the owners of A.A. Copyright. I was given disparate treatment still am, and hope someone looks into this company as they have hurt so many of us.

Thank you for the venue to do this.

• Updated by Bob Tinker Mellinkoff · Nov 26, 2017

I wanted to add. I now fear more retaliation for posting this here. They would not work with me, my husband and I are both seniors just trying to make extra to exist. I have been loyal send probably a hundred or more artists to them, and have over and over thanked them and it appears unless you have no concerns your welcome, but question anything and your now on a list. I need this income, this was not easy to have to do, but they have not been forthright with us artists and make us do things to keep our status that some have to work all day to keep up with for fear of losing their rankings and sales. I belong to 9 other companies doing the same thing and have never seen anything like this anywhere, where moderators bark out orders and if you do not like it end up like I have and many others. Thank you