AliExpressorder no. [protected]

A Jan 10, 2020

Hello,

Your dicission disappointment me very much, but did not Surprised me very much. Only reason is, I had experienced that in many of my raised Disputed Cases your so called "Efficient and Netrual Case Management Team" consously failed to show profe for their "Nutrulism" and flooded by their "Inborn Sympathy" to their fellow countrymen, i.e, "Chainise Dishonoust and Opportunist Sellers". I had submitted several proofe in support of my claim for several times before, which was deliberately ignored by your Supreme End knowing that their this action can damage sevirly the business relationship between me and AliExpress.com.
So, to protect my interest, I had to stopped "Total Business Transaction with AliExpress.Com " from today untill I will not received proper "Justice and Assurence for reopen this Duspuite Case by AliExpress.com". All
l the 23/24 Product currently showing in "Kart" of my Account will be remain in Kart and they will not be ordered untill I did not received acceptable resolution from AliExpress.com.

With Regards
Anirban Dasgupta
M.No:-[protected]

On Fri, 10 Jan, 2020, 8:49 AM, wrote:

aliexpress.com My Orders | Help | Buyer Protection

AliExpress Dispute Results and Satisfaction Survey

Dear Anirban Dasgupta,
Recently your dispute on Order No. [protected] has been finished. You may check your dispute result here.

We would like to know if you are satisfied with the dispute handling process, hence here invite you to fill in a short survey Dispute Satisfaction Survey.

This survey will take no more than 1 minute, but will help us to improve our service once and forever! Please be assured that your responses will be kept confidential.

Sincerely,
AliExpress Case Management Team
2020-01-09

This is an automated system email. Please do not reply to this email.

AliExpress App

Site Access: Homepage | My Orders | Buy Protection | Help Center | Contact Us
Forgot your password? in French
This email was sent to [protected]@gmail.com
You are receiving this email because you are a registered member of AliExpress.com.
Read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use if you have any questions.
AliExpress Service Center
Alibaba.com Hong Kong Limited, 26/F Tower One, Times Square1 Matheson Street Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.