AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2010. The latest review Order ID: 8126115158580030 was posted on Jun 7, 2021. The latest complaint Seller hitbox official store on aliexpress has malicious behavior was resolved on Nov 24, 2020. AliExpress has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1468 reviews. AliExpress has resolved 34 complaints.

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressmoney

I saved my card in the app of AliExpress, I believed them and bought many items. However on 15th May they charged me for €6, 09 exactly they stole money from my card. I didn't order anything. I don't know why any how they could dare to steal money? And lose their silver client. If they don't return me my money I will write everywhere bad reviews about their crime. I can prove it by my card expenses history

May 18, 2019

AliExpress — product

I've been ordering for AliExpress from few months now and their products are pretty good with poor...

Ali ExpressOrder not received

I have ordered a vape from Ali Express from 15-03-2019 till now I haven't received my order yet, when I contact and raised complaint regarding my order so They said dispute process take 2 days then again they said 5 days, now its over 2 months they didn't do anything to help me, after that they track my order and check, then they said you order is in your local customs, contact your customs, collect it from there, when I contact the customs they said the vape (e-Cigrette) you have ordered its not allowed and its can't proced for delivery, so they means this e - cigarettes are not allowed, after that ali Express closed the dispute and didn't give my refund and didn't contant my properly, and why should I collect if I'm paying the full amount why should I go to customs and collect and online sites didnt do such things, I have order other things also feom ali Express but in that product there is no such problem, so why only this, my resolution is deliver my product at my concern address or give my full amount back into my account, thank you

AliExpressvaporizer/ order not received and refund also

I have ordered a vape from Ali Express from 15-03-2019 till now I haven't received my order yet, when I contact and raised complaint regarding my order so They said dispute process take 2 days then again they said 5 days, now its over 2 months they didn't do anything to help me, after that they track my order and check, then they said you order is in your local customs, contact your customs, collect it from there, when I contact the customs they said the vape (e-Cigrette) you have ordered its not allowed and its can't proced for delivery, so they means this e- cigarettes are not allowed, after that ali Express closed the dispute and didn't give my refund and didn't contant my properly, and why should i collect if I'm paying the full amount why should I go to customs and collect and online sites didnt do such things, i have order other things also feom ali Express but in that product there is no such problem, so why only this, my resolution is deliver my product at my concern address or give my full amount back into my account, thank you

May 16, 2019

AliExpress — [protected]

I ordered a wireless microphone. after testing this on 2 different locations i came to the conclusion that...

AliExpressitem number: rb653138736sg

I raised a dispute about this item, Aliexpress verdict was for me to wait for delivery... 6 months down the line the item has not been delivered... Tracking shows undelivered. The order is closed... Please I need a refund on this, or a replacement ASAP. See attachments.

I sent this mail to the seller...

"It hurts me to have to say that after all the trust I put in Aliexpress, this item is going to take a year to get delivered or may never be delivered at all.

Number: RB653138736SG
        Package status: Undelivered
        Destination: Nigeria
        [protected]:09 ngtam, unsuccessful item delivery attempt
        [protected]:58 ngtam, receive item at delivery office
        [protected]:05 nglosa, ngtam, insert item into domestic bag
        [protected]:28 nglosa, receive item at office of exchange
        origin: singapore
        [protected]:00 attempted/failed delivery (country code: ng)
        [protected]:00 receive item at delivery office (country: ng)
        [protected]:00 arrival at processing center (country code: ng)
        [protected]:00 despatched to overseas (country code: ng)
        ======================================
        Powered by www.17track.net.

I hope you can do something about this.
        The screenshots of the tracking and mails with the seller is attached

item number: rb653138736sg
        item number: rb653138736sg

May 15, 2019

AliExpress — the seller has taken money and refuses to reply to correspondence, the parcel has been returned to the seller

On 11/2/2019 I placed on order with the above mentioned supplier. The parcel never arrived and according to...

AliExpressshades (glasses)

I ordered two pairs of shades(glasses)which should have arrived a while back but did not...theres no way for me to track it because i dnt use that Aliexpress account anymore..reason because i dnt remember my login code or password..i also dont have the tracking number for the product..i have no way of contacting the seller ..i would want to retrieve the tracking number or at least know what happened to the product, that i havent received it...it was ordered ending of ferburary

AliExpressbackpack “magic union “

I ordered a backpack, the brand was Magic Union on the 23 rd of April, I don't remember the company I orederd it from but I chose the one with the medal of quality and reliability, I also chose the one that could be delivered from Russia from 15-25 days, i have a transaction of the value of that back pack in my transaction history on my card, 28 dollars in total, when I orederd I wasn't log in my account, sometime after I realized that I also wasn't given a tracking number, which is strange, usually they gave, but they successfully deducted money from my account so I thought all went fine, well I went to the post office today to check just in case and they still don't have my package, it's more than 3 weeks but the max time for delivery was 15 days, pls could you advice and assist

backpack “magic union “

AliExpressmobile phone

Order ID [protected].Purchased a mobile phone from Ali Express for $360.79 dated 11/04/2019 order arrived after 26 Days and was completely damaged. I raised dispute with them with all documents and every proof of video and unpacking of the items very clearly valid in video and after so many days they agreed for partial refund. Uploading documen

• Updated by Sudeep Chauhan · May 17, 2019

I need to find out the update on my complaint

AliExpresscomplaint result of dispute order [protected] on aliexpress

To whom it may concern,
                I've placed an order and was not the correct size and to open a dispute against the seller. I was asked to return the product by the seller and agreed. However later I found out that any parcels couldn't be sent out of Sri Lanka due to security reasons. In the meantime I was getting a reminder from AliExpress to provide with tracking number of the product returned. I've brought up this issue with seller and was told "IT DOESN'T MATTER ". So I was under the impression that I could return the product when the situation of the country back to normal however later I realised that my dispute had been cancelled. And I was cheated and misled by the seller and in returned I reached AliExpress customer service and was shocked when got their reply with my rejected appeal.
                Should I understand that dispute team is favouring their sellers or having extremely poor language skills in order to understand English where as I've given enough evidence highlighting what was the reason for me not to provide with tracking number?
                I need an solution for this matter as I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied with reply of AliExpress!!!

May 14, 2019

AliExpress.com — xinnee iptv; android smart iptv box

I bought a Lifetime Arabic IPTV Box Quad Core Android TV Box Support 590 Arabic Sports Kid Channels No...

May 13, 2019

Azdome Official Store — poor customer service

I bought a Dash Cam from Azdome Official Store, owner is Neal Wang . I found the Dash Cam would not except...

AliExpressmy fitness watch

Assalam-o-alaikum sir! I'm from pakistan. I ordered a fitness watch from your largest network. It's sorry to say but this Time I'm very disappointed that It has been about 2 and half month and I haven't received my order. Now the time crosses the estimated delivery time. Please help me sir what i do know. I shall be very thankful to you. I also attached some screenshots for your better understanding. Thankyou

AliExpressmy order

Dear complaints team,

My order number: [protected]
                    I placed an order to get this jacket on 03/10/2018, I didn't know about the amount of customs and how they would be too pricey for me to afford, I tried to cancel it but it was too late and Ali-express's support advised to wait till the package gets to my local post office then request for it to be sent back.
                    I've been in touch with the seller since the arrival date of the package which was in the mid of January 2019 and the supplier won't admit they received the package and haven't sent me back the money yet so kindly assist me in getting my $16.43 back or even like 15 out of it as it's definitely not fair as i'm seriously considering not to deal with your website again.

BR.
                    Fainan

May 10, 2019

AliExpress — ringlight and recording microphones

On the 18th of March 2019 I made a purchase of ringlight and recording microphones on aliexpress. I received...

AliExpressShop4992287 Store https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b91sL2Rm

This seller is completely fraud and cheater, I cancel my order many times and he is refuse it, and don't refund me, please help me this give only very law rates and give so attractive cost one and cheat the innsoent people, please see this seller and take action on this, seller is Shop4992287 Store
                      https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b91sL2Rm, on aliexpress seller, please msg to aliexpress

• Cr
                          Cristina Ramona Moldovan Aug 11, 2019

Hola, buenas tal i como se ve tengo pendiende este pedido desde mes de mayo i aún no me ha llegado i quisiera saber que paso con el. I si no al menos qué se me devuelvan el diner. A la espera de vuestra respuesta un saludo.

• Hizi Jul 05, 2019

Hello,
                          I too have been scammed by this seller. I thought my parcels had been stolen from the post since they had been marked: order delivered. In addition the seller does not respond to messages.
                          Anyway, I learned a lesson, always order from vendors with comments.
                          In short, I hope to be reimbursed.
                          thank you for posting this comment.

• Wa
                          waiching liu Jun 18, 2019

I opened a dispute with aliexpress over this seller and i am still waiting for the refund to be completed. I will get my money back. you will be refunded too, you need to do the same and open a dispute to get your money.

• Pa
                          Paws ByMozz Jun 03, 2019

I too was scammed. I live in Canada and my package was delivered and signed for in Japan. AliExpress tells me I must prove I didn’t get it since it was signed for and delivered. Not like I can just hop over to Japan.

• Vp
                          VPE May 28, 2019

Hi,
                          I too was a victim of this seller. Like thousands of people. I have written to AliExpress Support since yesterday 27th of May 2019 without an answer for the moment. You can submit your complaints via this link: https://report.aliexpress.com/health/report.htm?type=search

I write this comment because I suspect an element of fraud on AliExpress site.

I have orders to be delivered to my Contry (West Africa), and according to the website https://t.17track.net the country of destination is Estonia (Northern Europe).

I have seen some very negative comments about the seller, about the items I bought, only after seeing that the destination country has changed : Scam! Packages are never received, or sent to other addresses, comments are blocked, disabled, the money is never refunded, the messages never respond, the money refunded only half ... Please check with you!

I feel that I will not receive my three goods that have taken the path to Estonia.

May 08, 2019

AliExpress — 4 products not delivered to me

Hi, I am launching this complaint after waiting a lot, exchanging a lot with the vendors, and getting tired...

May 08, 2019

AliExpress — refund

I received awful goods from the above store, contacted them and asked for the address to return. They said it...

May 07, 2019

AliExpress — source/employees are repeatedly hacking into my mail and are tampering with.

RE: Receiving these messages over and again: Please Confirm Delivery for Order No. [protected] Dear...