AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressAliexpress (maxine hair store), stole my money...

I would like to save you a big loss, never buy from Ali Express from a shop called ‘ Maxine Hair Store', they will not give you your refund if the hair is not shipped. Aliexpress and seller marked my goods as successful delivered, my order ID [protected] when i had not received my goods and they had failed to reach their own shipping company Aramex, later the seller pathetically told me i should go to the website to mark that i had received the hair and put 5* for product and service, when i had raised a dispute and want my money. How unfaithful, how unlawful, how disrespectful to think Chinese stores can consider the African Continent as having stupid buyers to try and treat customers as such. I am still fighting for my money... please be careful they will steal from you too...

Aliexpress (maxine hair store), stole my money...

Kroak Winda Storeorder number: [protected] 12v/24v lcd monitor switch+remote control accessories for car track diesel air heater

I filed a complain about the transport damage of the LCD screen and requested for a replacement properly packed that can arrive without screen damage.
    Ali express wrongly acted by a 0.01 Euro compensation payment where I was asking for a replacement.
    The Kroak Winda store refuses this and I only recieved 0.01 Euro as compensation, so I lost 10.82 Euro and have a damaged LCD screen that can not be read.

Can you please either compensate in full the amount of 10.83 Euro or have a new replacement sent.

Thanks for the help.

AliExpressI have paid for the items but they end up charging me and closing the status of the product which never gets shipped to me due to some technical issue

I ordered Nicole diary and born pretty nail polishes and they ended up charging me but closing the status of the product. After charging me for the product they end up saying some technical error. If you don't want to give me the product at least return my money!!! This is the most unprofessional attitude from aliexpress. My cousin had used this site for years and she asked me to sign up for it since they were giving deals and discounts and I did. I used my cousin's card to pay for the bill and every single time she'll get charged but the product status will be closed and no product will be shipped. I never thought aliexpress will loot me like this.

AliExpressorder number [protected], tracking lo101759492cn

Tracking number:
        Lo101759492cn
        Why the status of the order is "order complete"? Nothing received
        It is not normal the shipment is in transit since 5 sept 2019.
        The package is still in china
        The seller is just running away from his responsability to deliver by extending the delivery time
        I ordered an item I need on august, and I have now delivery protection till december?
        I opened a dispute, but because the seller extended del time, it was rejected by aliexpress till december.
        Need help

AliExpressnever received my order [protected]

on 11/8/19 i have ordered 100% cotton dutch wax 2019 African dutch real dutch wax veritable dutch wax for dress XY4S7.for £22.19

2019 Latest 100% Cotton African Fabric dutch Wax Style Rea Wax Dutch dutch Wax For Party Dress 6 yard/lot MX006 £22.19

Color: 20
          (yang jian)
          I have been trying to track my order, at one time, it was showing that the pack was attempted to be delivered on 14/8/19, then on 02/9/19, it was showed that it has been delivered which is not trough until this time there is no correspondence to where to complaints or to get my refund.
          I am very disappointed with this company as the first time I purchase something on this website
          It was recommended to me by my friend, but my worry is that there is nowhere to contact or email the company to enquiry your order.
          I will be so much great full if my ordered can reach to me or to get my money back.
          It has been also shown that it is in my local post office, order Id [protected] There is no note left for me to explain or direct me to which post office, but one it was showing that it was delivered which I never seen or signed for.
          Jeanette uwineza
          147Trelawney Estate
          Paragon Road
          E96pq
          London
          [protected]
          [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

AliExpressaliexpress stores are assigning tracking numbers to orders and pretending to ship products that they don't actually have

Fitness Park Store: Order #[protected] $102.07
            and Pacific Ocean Outdoor Store: Order #[protected] $95.26
            Both of these sellers have taken payment for items that they didn't actually have in stock. They assigned a Tracking number to the orders and pretended to ship them. Your system thinks that the packages have shipped out. The seller tries to convince me to select a different item that is in stock.Now, I can't get my $197.33 refunded until the expected delivery days window has expired. Only then can I open a dispute and request a full refund. This causes my money to be tied up, waiting for a long period of time. I can't purchase from a good seller that actually has the product in stock because my money is being held in limbo. How Frustrating. Lisa Pryhitko

AliExpressI am complaining about aliexpress clothing online

Good evening it is been more than 4 months since I made 3 orders from AliExpress online and never received them . I went to my vacation when I came back still not received them, I sent them an e-mail to ask them what's going on or did to my packages
              First they sent me to the post office with a wrong tracking number secondly after sending to the post office with a wrong tracking number they told me to wait for a couple days I will receive them in 4 days I waited for 7 days nothing came thirdly they gave me a wrong link for customer service that's not even work . Every time I texting them they kept on giving me wrong and fraud information that's not a first time they doing that to me . Finally the tracking (packages) are expired I can't even open them to see if I can reopen another dispute for them they still don't to give my money back or resend me another one my packages are almost 200$ .

AliExpresscamera that I didn't receive and camera that I returned and still didn't get refund

Hi I will like to complain about the horrible service and a scammer that I encountered in AliExpress
                I ordered a camera in June 2019 and didn't receive the camera I tried talking to the seller and the seller "Nancy Ye" promised to refund me because even in the tracking it said that the camera wasn't shipped
                RP632084618CN This is the tracking number you can see the dispute is already closed because the seller always said they will refund me and kept wasting time telling me they will refund me in another week and that went in about more than a month
                Secondly I returned a camera and the seller received the camera but also didn't refund me again wasting time even though customer services told the seller to refund me and the reason for not giving my money back is because the seller doesn't want to pay PayPal fees (that should not concern me since the seller had wasted time and hadn't refunded me on time )
                [protected] - this order number the camera was returned

[protected]- this order number is the camera I didn't receive at all
                This looks like a scammer and I want my money back

AliExpressproduct not shipped - seller did not take commitment to follow the agreement

Store : 2183003 (RC Toy Store)
                  order : [protected]

I have placed a order (please see above number) and the seller returned back to me saying that they cannot ship the order and I should cancel the order for any other reason but not to mention that seller cannot ship it. I have cancelled the order mentioning that the seller cannot ship the order, was not sure if other reasons i could get my money back. After a few days, the status of the order, suddenly changed to shipped i was thinking that i will get my order, but the seller got back to me, asking to confirm the order received and open a dispute for any other reason and assured me that they will refund the order and I should not be worried. I was naive enough this time to have done as asked, opened a dispute of wrong color which was refused the refund by AliExpress. the seller said that they have a insurance for this and they will not process the refund.
                  The amount i have payed is 244.20 USD, shipping included.

I hope there is still a chance to get my money back.

Still, the most I really hope that AliExpress Customer service will take all the actions to fine the store which basically is operating a fraud business. If I don't get my money back, would like at least to make all possible that other persons will not be deceived.

Appreciate much your understaning. Please find attached evidence.

just in case, my email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by TeoMD · Nov 02, 2019

The seller advices that they cannot ship the order because it is too big and they cannot cancel with reason that they cannot ship because of penalty. But they could take the money, I never received any product but never received the refund also. That is really too bad, I never had such issues with Amazon. Never expected that on allyexpress can operate such fraud businesses, very disappointed.

AliExpressbad product and bad communication /service.

Beesclover2pcs/set auto deur anti-collision warning light led auto deur anti-collision waarschuwingslampje 3led geen bedrading flash lamp r30. Ordered two warning led lights. Appeared to be bad quality. Stopped working even after replacing batteries. Complaint was not seriously /profesional handled. Even very childish. See attachment. I don't think this company deserves to sell via ali.

bad product and bad communication /service.
                    bad product and bad communication /service.

AliExpressstenya jewelry store not shipping order, leaving conversation on read, and closing down original page

Not necessarily against AliExpress specifically, but they really need to have more buyer protection and allow customers to take action against scam sellers. Not to mention actually filtering through their sellers. STENYA JEWELRY, for one, is a scammer whose high ratings still surprise me to this day. Not only did they NOT ship my order after 5 months, they leave my messages on read and refuse to reply to them, AND they even tore down the selling page that was selling the item I bought. I'm thoroughly disgusted with them and would like action to be taken against them.

AliExpresscanvas art

We place order with Xiamen Beautiful Art Painting on 20/10 included the DHL to London UK. On 23/10 they said despatch to DHL and order shows DHL number. Then 24/10 she said DHL ask for EORI number. I am buying 2 pieces for home use and don't have a company or business in London. She said then have to change to EMS as there is no such EORI number. I asked for the refund as DHL is quoted at USD28 whereas EMS should only be USD16. She should give me 12. But she said $5. I said I will complain then she said ok return USD10. I still very unhappy that she do this way of business to make money from air freight and caused delay in shipment!!! Today she said she transfer art to EMS but up till now I not got any proof of sending like airway bill number. how do I know if it's sent?? Also to give me USD10 is also a Low number!!! It should be 12-15USD right??? I am very unhappy with this seller. Now I don't even know if the art is really sent via EMS?
                        PLEASE HELP.
                        Uk tel: [protected]
                        [protected]@gmail.com.

AliExpresstransparent glass frame

I ordered a transparent glass frame on 04/10/2019 from NerZhul trend store and I did not receive my parcel but somehow tracking information shows" successfully delivered". I contacted the seller and I checked with a local post office and they could not find my parcel as well. I was denied for refund as well. This is not professional behaviour. The seller is responsible for this confusion as the tracking cycle is saying something else and at the same time, I did not get my order. I also applied for dispute and they also rejected my query. This is really annoying that nobody wanted to take responsibility for parcel and also charged for shipping.

transparent glass frame

AliExpressI purchased hyacinth bulb but they send me rain lily bulb

Dear concern,
                            Please be inform that i purchased Hyacinth but the seller send me very small bulb. Then i claimed and received $35.24.

I failed to send the bulb back because of our postal or DHL or UPS do not accept goods like bulb to China.

On that position, i accepted just partial refund. BUT THE FACT IS THE SELLER SEND ME RAIN LILY INSTEAD OF HYACINT. Which is violation of contact wuth me as well as with AliExpres.

In that point, i contant with them for refund my remining money without harrasement. The Rain lily what ge send, i can buy here by total of $1.00.

So, please considering the chit behaviour of your seller, violationsof contact, i request you for take necessary action for refund my money asap.

Masum Roby.

AliExpressblitzcrank store

I paid £108.21 for 125 pairs of socks to Blitzcrank Store

Order no: [protected]

I collected the parcel from my local post office having recieved a note to say there was a customs charge to pay of £25.81. When I had paid this and was handed the parcel I realised immediately that the parcel was too small and light to contain 125 pairs of socks. The parcel only contained 15 pairs so I was missing 110 pairs of socks that I had paid for.

I contacted the seller Blitzcrank Store but they ignored my messages.

I opened a dispute case and after sending photographic evidence this was upheld by Aliexpress.
                              However I was only offered an arbitrary amount in compensation ; £43.28.
                              I disputed this but Aliexpress closed the dispute still only giving me £43.28 in compensation.
                              I want to know how thus sum was reached.

The 15 pairs of socks I recieved had a value of £4.08 × 3 (£12.24).

I also paid £25.81 to recieve them which I would not have paid had I realised that the parcel was so small as I would have said please return the small parcel back to the seller.
                              Even if the seller had agreed to send me the 110 pairs I did not recieve I would still have had to pay a second customs charge of at least another £25.81 to recieve them. However I was not given this choice, as already stated the seller ignored my messages.
                              Even if I had decided to send the socks back that I had recieved I would have had to pay return postage as well as having paid £25.81 customs charge to get them, and as the seller had not replied to my messages this would probably just be throwing good money after bad.

Anyway the point is I am left with 15 pairs of socks which have cost me:
                              £108.21 minus £12.24
                              This is what I paid for the 125 pairs of socks minus the value of the socks I recieved (15 pairs ).

Therefore Aliexpress should have given me the total difference:
                              £108.21 minus £12.24 =£95.97
                              However I have only been given £43.28.
                              Why?

I want the true ammount owed to me which is another £52.69.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

AliExpressservice/ liban post

So I have ordered around maybe 6 orders from Ali express to lebanon with free shipping. Whenever I order from Ali express I always get the merchandise free from service charge. However this time Liban Post is charging me 3, 000 Lebanese Pound on every item. The last time I didn't want to receive them due to that charge. Is there supposed to be a service charge? Cause it really is unfair since most of the merchandise did not cost me 1$ and I'm paying what is equivalent to 2$ service charge for the delivery

AliExpressrefund not given

Unfair dispute resolution team to the buyers: i have been a regular buyer on the aliexpress website, until recently, whenever i order a more expensive order, the seller sent damaged items and even accepted their mistake and agreed for a full refund with return (As return shipping from india is extremely expensive). However aliexpress have their own dispute resolution team, who decided that the buyer has to ship the items back, Which means no matter what the seller gives, damaged, wrong goods and fails to give the right quality, but the buyer still has to has to pay for the sellers mistakes.I requested so many times regarding that it is clearly mistake of seller but aliexpress is with the buyers and whatever and how much u are right ...Doesn't matter for aliexpress ...aliexpress always favour sellers..What a cheap resolution ?As amount is big so we can't refund ..I already paid 31000 INR for the product and 15000 INR for custom ..Now if I want this 30000 INR refund I have to pay again return shipping fees which is very high in India.Please take appropriate action against buyers

AliExpressmotorola moto e3

I paid for my order. I canceled my order 4times within the 4 days processing time but I never received a confirmation of my cancellation. I've contacted the customer service who told me that the order is still being processed and not cancelled but the representative refused to cancel my order and refund my money. This is the second order from AliExpress where a refund has been rejected. No order no refund. AliExpress is stealing money from their customers.

Ali Expresss00000056124080 tracking no not reached customer

Placed order on Ali express order no [protected] on 11/9/19 and Tracking no S00000056124080 of Yanwen Economic Air Mail.Further shown Destination country Post no UA190232516VU dt13/9/19. I have not received my ordered material till to date, 21/10/19.please looking into and make arrangements to send the material. Umesh Acharya.Email address [protected]@gmail.com mob [protected] INDIA.

AliExpressmissing order after I have paid

When i click on buy and succesfuly pay from card i check on my orders and there is nothing, my order is not there.I check on by bank acount and there is paying to ALIEXPRESS LONDON, like on buying older ordes.This was third the same problem on last two monts.I have only one account on ALI, during 30 minutes i buy two products not expensive, when i check orders and there is nothing waiting to delivery, i try for third time another similar product.Finally it appeared on my orders and i am waiting for it.But i ask what is doing on?Where or to who went my money from my account?It is strange, for years i buy on ALI with no problem, but now I'm afraid to buy something more expensive so I don't lose money.
                                        I have not orders ID, i direct buy items on the page, maybe this was wrong?Normally i give products to my shopping cart, after i choose the best one and pay for it .