Having problems with Buytopia.ca?

Buytopia.ca Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buytopia.ca Customer Service. Initial Buytopia.ca complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buytopia.ca above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buytopia.ca. Discuss the issues you have had with Buytopia.ca and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Buytopia.ca Complaints & Reviews

Buytopia.caSlow cooker

Yes I recieved a traking number for ups on the 14 of april and said delievery day was the 15 of april at 11:45-15:45 and still have not got my package I have phone ups they have not gotten anything so this is all on you. The answer to the problem is just call ups for pick so I can get my parcel. This is very unacceptable since you have taken my money. This order was done april 5/2020.

Feb 24, 2020

Buytopia.ca — Product not received and no refund received

Email sent to Buytopia and Black & Decker Hello, So, in October of 2016 I paid for a 12-cup food processor...

Apr 18, 2019

Buytopia.ca — terrible delivery service

We purchased a mattress on line from Buytopia 6th April 2019. The vendor being GTA Mattress in Scarborough...

Buytopia.cafalse advertising

In February 2018 Buytopia offered an $80.00 Amazon gift card with the confirmed application for an MBNA credit card. I have the credit card but nothing from Buytopia except a long email thread telling me the card is en route. My last 2 emails have not had any response. I am looking for an end to this matter.
    I am happy to forward all of my correspondence with Buytopia.

Buytopia.caI am still waiting to receive the amazon gift card that I was promised!!

I was promised a $75 amazon gift card if I qualified for a credit card back in March 2018. I have sent numerous emails and the response I get from Buytopia is that it's on it way.. it's been 5 months now!!! To add insult to injury I don't get a response to half of my emails to buytopia

Fast forward it's now almost October and NOT A WORD from buytopia!!!

Buytopia.carefund required; 100% cotton down duvet

September 14, 2018
        Buytopia.ca

Dear Sir/Madam,
        Re: Consumer Complaint
        On May 2, 2018, I made an online purchase of a 100% Cotton Down Duvet through your website Buytopia.ca costing $47.99. I received a confirmation receipt. On May 28, 2018, I received an email stating that the supplier could not fulfill this deal and a refund will be processed back to my account for the outstanding product within 10-15 business days. Counting 15 business days starting May 29th, 2018 the refund should have been received by June 18th, 2018.
        To date, September 14, 2018 the refund has not been received.
        I have sent several emails to [protected]@buytopia.ca on June 19, July 4, July 17 and July 19, 2018. Each time Buytopia's email response was "the refund has been marked down as urgent" and forwarded to "someone" for processing and to "allow 48 hours for funds to be reflected in my account".
        You have violated my rights as a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act, 2002. I am entitled to my full refund as stipulated in your email to me dated May 28, 2018.

I submitted a formal complaint by email via [protected]@buytopia.ca on August 9, 2018. Since that date I have not had a response. I have now filed my official Consumer Complaint with the Ontario Consumer Affairs.

I would like to have my problem resolved by getting my full refund of $47.99 within immediately.

Yours sincerely,
        Rhonda King

Buytopia.camissing order

On April 27, 2018 I placed an order for a Bluestone Foot Callus Remover device to be shipped to my daughter's address. I was confused when I then was emailed a voucher from your company. However, on the bottom of the page it, the instructions it states product will be shipped automatically. To this date the item has yet to arrive.
          voucher#ODSNIWWK5SJ Yet the payment was applied to my card on the 30 April 18.

Buytopia.caauto detailing services

i have send several request regarding this issue .but i have had no reply
            i want a refund the company does not exist, there is never anyone there, the place is closed .no phone number .no name on the door
            this is my third request, with no response i will go to the news paper and report this site as a scam.
            as far as buy product sites buytopia is the worst
            no service no respone and no help, impossible to contact, maybe i will go to your office with a big sign, maybe then i will get a response.
            Steve Den Ouden
            a very angry customer...
            re coupon # ngb2wngtve and coupon rqrxpdzq53

Buytopia.caniagara falls getaway for 2

This offer was purchased for 2 nights accommodation for 2 people for $49.00 for the Super 8 hotel in Niagara Falls on 4009 River Road, Niagara Falls On.
              The voucher stated It was valid through to Tues January 01, 2030.
              My husband and I decided to go there for our 40th Wedding Anniversary. When we arrived there the owner told us he could not honour this as the company had been sold a number of times. It ended up costing a considerable amount of money which we were not prepared for. There was nothing on the form to indicate a problem if ownership changed. We would like a refund of $49.00

Buytopiano refund

I bought a gift card deal from Buytopia. Never received it after weeks. Contacted Buytopia and they said they are sorry and that they will refund my money back within 2-3 weeks. It's past 3 months and I've sent them so many emails asking for status. All they say is they will process it shortly.. but no it's been over three months now and still no refund..

Buytopia.cataclight flashlight: voucher # lsimupcsb3. never received.

This product was ordered October 4th, 2017.I never received it. I tried many times to contact you through [protected]@ buy topic.ca, but there were no comment section for me to email you.So I gave up.
                  After receiving another package from you today.Voucher # DKVHJF4KEP. I decided to try again & finally found out that Instead of the contact you tab, there was a complaint tab lower down.

Buytopia.cano products, no refunds.. lies and deception

Ordered Christmas presents in November, 2017. It's now March, 2018. Have not received. They keep saying being sent, reimbursement will be applied to my credit card. They lie and tell you what you want to hear in hopes you will shut up and go away. Also purchased bath bomb kits from let's make it through Buytopia. Heather there said she would not send because my voucher number doesn't match the voucher number Buytopia gave her. She had the nerve to tell me if I contacted her again she was going to call the police. Advised Buytopia and of course no comments.

Buytopia.carefund promised not received

I signed up for Buytopia in December 2017 and the sign up discount code was not working for the spa deal I was trying to purchase so I contacted their customer service via email to let them know. They could not rectify the problem and asked me to go ahead and purchase the deal and let them know when I do and they will refund the 10% discount amount in order to honor the promo code that's not working for me.
                      I did as instructed but they never applied the credit so I requested a refund instead since they refuse to honor what is stated clearly in various email correspondences. The agreed to a refund but its been 4 months now and they still are yet to process the refund. They do not have a customer service phone number and they have stopped responding to my emails. I spend $638 on this deal and they think I will just forget about it?
                      I expect refund of 4638 back to my CC and interest on my funds they are holding for no just reason to compensate for all the stress they have caused with this issue.
                      DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Buytopia.caitem ordered on buytopia. ca never received

I ordered a Big Boss juicer sometime in April 2017.
                        The order was never received after an extended period of wait, I contacted Buytopia to follow up on this order.
                        Upon investigation by Buytopia, I was informed that vendor has cancelled the order, see email from Buytopia below on Dec 7, 2017:

Hi Nick,

Thanks for reaching out. It appears that this vendor has cancelled
                        this order without informing us. Thus we have gone ahead and requested
                        for a refund. You can expect to see this refund back in your account
                        within the next 10-15 business days.

Regards,
                        Buytopia Support
                        Life is Better at 50-90% off
                        [protected]

So I agreed on refund, since then I contacted Buytopia few more times and no sign of refund yet. The voucher for this object is not on Buytopia website anymore.

Buytopia.caesso

I purchased from you Esso gas voucher 2-in-1 Bundle bearing No.XHB7XEYREJ which is valid through April 30, 2018. The voucher is issued in my name (Iftikhar Aziez) and I paid C$135 for a value of C$160. Yesterday on Feb.21, 2018 I wanted to use the voucher at Esso station (K Circle) here in Cambridge, Ont. but it did not work. The attendant repeatedly tried to scan the barcode but there was no response.

Please investigate and advise me as to why there was no response and why I could not use it since the print out copy of the voucher was very clear.

My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected].

I hope that this matter will receive your prompt attention for which I thank you in advance.

Buytopia.caproduct not received

After 2 months I received an email asking for an address without a PO box. I replied immediately and gave the proper physical address. Since then I have been emailing everyday sometimes several times a day. As well as trying to call. I have yet to receive any replies to any of my emails. I have not received any refund or my order. Be very careful shopping on buytopia.ca

Buytopia.caphilips 7 in 1 trimmer

I ordered this item back in early January but still haven't received it.
                              You sent me a purchase receipt email dated Jan 11.
                              UPS sent me an email that they would be delivering it but when I contacted them they said they have not received it yet either.
                              Can you tell me when this item will be shipped to me?

Thank you for your help.

Ron Cathcart
                              123ron. [protected]@gmail.com
                              [protected]

Buytopia.cacoffee machine

3 months!!! I've been waiting and have contacted several times only to get a emailing saying the vendor didn't provide a tracking number...5 days after that email still nothing!!!
                                Dont purchase anything they are a bunch of scammers!!! Same stuff on alibaba.com and they ship quicker!!!
                                If they don't reply to me with the next 24-48 hrs as quoted on the phone line and email... I'm taking this to consumer affairs and get them shut down... Take your money and give crap service and don't send anything...[censor]!!! Send my coffee machine immediately!!! The power of social media... Brutal on a dodgy scamming company!!

Buytopiaelectric blanket that could fry you to death with bad adapter

I ordered an electric blanket from them - same thing - box completely in chinese.. Adapter for the blanket sent a few days later, looked like it was bought second-hand at a garage sale with the front of it felt penned out, it weighed close to 20 buytopia sent an email to use the adapter sent with the blanket because the voltage is different (110 vs 250) between our country and china. Needless to say, when plugged in - it vibrated, starting smelling, and almost melted. Obviously, our voltage in canada could not handle this adapter they provided - which wasn't meant for the blanket. If someone fell asleep, likely they'd be burned to death! Obviously not fcc compliant, which is illegal!
                                  I wrote to them a week ago, no response.
                                  Checked the suppliers website - all completely in chinese.
                                  Called a number on buytopia's email - a recording that said to email them.
                                  My first time ordering from buytopia - definitely my last. Scam company!!! Two other items from the same order never received.
                                  Reading other reviews, it seems they are providing substandard, untested products, and not providing any service when there is a problem or complaint.

Herein lies the question: how do they remain in business with practices such as this?!

electric blanket that could fry you to death with bad adapter

Buytopiatiered shoe rack

Ordered Sept.18th/17
                                    STILL NOT HERE!!!
                                    Tried calling- no service by phone.
                                    Tried on-line - got the run-around delay tactics.
                                    Tried submitting as they suggested - URGENT - no reply.
                                    Does anyone still work there?
                                    Is any employee responsible for the customers?
                                    How do we get HELP????
                                    All I want is a REFUND at this point. The item was initially supposed to be a B Day present but that went by. So I decided that it could then be a Christmas gift. Nope - that day past.
                                    Enough! Do right by your customers especially if they've been with you for years!