AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressxiaomi 9t

The seller di don't answer me for weeks and my money is locked in aliexpress : (the seller refuse to approve the cancelation and I have now to wait 35 day for it to be automatically cancelled and custom service will not help. I was speaking wit hover 10 agents all lied to me last one called lea and the promise me to send me the copy of the email she will send and my problem resolve in 24 hours days passed I didi not get any email or any help. This is crazy you can not cancel your order seller have to approve and if you choose any reasons except "others" or reasons seller want you can wait months to get back your money it is the worse place to buy really I regret I was a customer of them : (

AliExpressorder id: [protected] grips for a zzr 1100

Hi All,

Ordered a new set of grips for my ZZR 1100, they arrived and looked like the ones advertised Handle Bar Hand Grips for KAWASAKI ER-6N ER-6F Z750 Z1000 ZZR1100 ZZR1200 ZRX1100 ZRX1200 ZZR250 ZZR400 ZZR600 even in the description above yes will fit the ZZR 1100.
    Went out to fit the grips and came across an issue, there is a locator hole on the handlebars that aligns with a lug to fit the grips correctly on the handlebars.
    It was obvious that the grips were to short and the hole and lug would never align.
    Not an issue I thought, took photos uploaded the evidence to the site and and went through the dispute process and specified that the part shipped will not work with my model of motorbike.
    This was totally ignored tried to get in touch with the supplier HANHAN 'S Store, again nothing.
    I have purchased a number of items for only one make and model motorbike however the dispute process ie aliexpress either did not review the evidence or just decided to ignore the facts.
    Long story short out of pocket for a set of grips that that will never work on make and model that the supplier said will fit

AliExpresstouch screen locker

I never recieved the order and opened a dispute before purchase time was over. Whereas the seller/shop posted fake evidence like the product was delivered but they never had my signature. So I was supposed to look after the product and kerp calling places like it is my fault now. The worse part is Aliexpress ruled for the seller and did not protect its customer. That was low and made me feel unsecure for shopping further in this website.

AliExpresssling shot/mud pellets

I never received the order. After requesting a refund, the seller told me to check with my post office, because they show it was delivered. I told them it wasn't my responsibility, but all they kept telling me was to check with the post office and my neighbors (in case it went to a different house.) Really?
        Long story short, I will neither receive a refund or replacement.
        To date, I've spent hundreds of dollars wtAliExpress. Never again. And all over a measly $20. Thank you.

AliExpresscanon printhead

A friend ordered 2 printheads for me.
          1 prints only color. The other one doesn't print at all.
          My friend has sent two messages concerning the functioning of the printheads, but didn't get any answer yet. We had to pay 40 euro for customs charges too for the second non-functioning printhead (ph costs about 60 dollar).

Can we get a proposal how toe deal with.

Kind regards.

canon printhead

AliExpress512 gb sd card

Respected sir,
            I have filed Dispute regarding Order No. [protected].
            It was closed in-spite of providing Proper evidence via mail to buyer.
            I am also providing the same:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tzSqvRzNgcGPuj-dpPnkLM4SwzgA1i4X/view?usp=drivesdkGoogle drive link
            It shows clearly my sd card is not working properly.
            Please issue with full refund or either give me a new product.
            I have also filed a appeal.I will send the evidence on appeal when it is decision has come

• Updated by CA anuj salwan · Oct 17, 2019

Link for Videos is

AliExpressproduit de remplacement reçu défectueux [protected])

bonjour,
              mon téléphone Honor 8X est tombé en panne, j'ai contacté Allianz Global numéro de police(X000024132), j'ai envoyé le téléphone pour réparation, le téléphone est irréparable, allianz m'a envoyé un téléphone LENEVO Z5 PRO de remplacement défectueux.
              M. Zerrei
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Le jeudi 10/10/2019 J'ai reçu le produit de remplacement qui est le LENOVO Z5 pro, il a été mis en service le Vendredis 11/10/2019 ; après 24 heure d'utilisation, il en sorte que téléphone est défectueux.
              1 - au démarrage de l'appareil un message 'd'avertissement apparaît disant : "The boot loader is unlocked and software integrity cannot be guaranteed. Any data stored on the device may be available to attackers. Do not stor anu sensitive data on the device". je vous ai remit une photo du message en pièce jointe.
              En Français cela veut dire que" Le chargeur de démarrage est déverrouillé et l'intégrité du logiciel ne peut être garantie. Toutes les données stockées sur l'appareil peuvent être disponibles pour les attaquants. Ne stockez pas de données sensibles sur l'appareil".
              De ce fait le téléphone est vulnérable il peut être pirater facilement, dedans je ne peu pas installer des applications pour gérer mes comptes bancaire, ni un Cloude pour stoker mes documents personnelles, toutes mes activistes sur ce téléphone peuvent être espionner, ce téléphone ne protégé pas la vie privée de son utilisateur, ce téléphone ne respecte pas les normes de la législations sur la protection de la vie privée des personnes.
              2 - le téléphone ne réagi pas tout le temps au touché, le tactile du téléphone est défectueux, quant il bloque, il faut appuyer sur le boutant d'allumage pour fermer application la ré ouvrir, et des fois il faut éteindre carrément le téléphone.
              3 - le téléphone est très long a démarré. pour cela j'ai essayé de vous joindre la vidéo, sauf que celle-ci pèse 50 Mo et dure une minute, le serveur, n'a pas pu le faire, du fait de la taille du fichier.
              dans ces condition je ne peu accepter, ce produit, d'une part il est défectueux, et d'autre part ce téléphone met ma vie privée en danger.
              Dans l'attente de votre réponse veuillez acceptez mes meilleurs salutations.

produit de remplacement reçu défectueux [protected])

AliExpressrefund not received

Status:
                Dispute Finished
                Refund 19, 81 PLN
                Reminder:
                You and the seller did not reach an agreement. The refund amount will be based on the previous solution.
                AliExpress' Judgment
                (AliExpress' Judgement Details)

it says dispute is finished - but i still did not get the money.
                I was told to contact some external companies!

I bouth thins here, so I contact only here.
                Please refund immediately.

AliExpresshuman hair purchase from bling hair

Good day, I made payment for human hair from a seller name bling hair, I never received the item and the system automatically indicated that I received them, when I contacted the seller and she asked me to add money before she ship the item to me, now I asked her to either send me the item or refund my money and she never replied me bellow are details and pictures of the transaction...RB774873061SG

human hair purchase from bling hair
                  human hair purchase from bling hair

AliExpressterrible service by dispute department and customer service

Aliexpress provides poor customer service, and the dispute department is always working dictatorial, without knowledge and experience works like Lame Duck. Just keeping you more in trouble, puts you waiting for nothing. They can copy-paste, totally worthless. Gives full confidence for cheater sellers and provides more pain for customers. Even I am a 3times diamond member of Aliexpress (who cares about it), but in the last period, the situation becomes more painful and unacceptable. For a single issue, I just contacted six times with the customer service within two months, which one is not bringing any solution. (this was about disappeared WebMoney keeper payment method) But today, I just opened a dispute about un-trackable, unregistered, and stationary shipment. I get confirm from responsible post service there is no registered shipment with that trace code. Even the parcel seems in the Aliexpress tracking system still at a Chinese warehouse for the last three weeks without any movement. But the dispute department gives a decision within 5 minutes for that I need to wait ten days more. Because of customer protection time! Which kind of amateur can provide this kind decision, for undispatched and three weeks delayed a parcel? Aliexpress gave enough reason to leave this shopping platform immediately. And ist pretty clear Aliexpress will bring his end soon with this dictatorial and careless attitude. And you never have access to the upper department to increase your complaint.thay are convicting you with the useless service staff, and never possible to announce your real problems. If you want to be neurotic sick, The Aliexpress is an excellent way to di that. Aliexpress is the most top company about the ruin of their confidence, which I recently witnessed.

AliExpressorder number [protected]

The Supplier has sent, PURPOSELY, a wrong product and try to full me again.
                      The equipment capacity is 32GB rom and not 64GB as described in title. IT IS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE SO CHOOSE 32GB CAPACITY WHEN MAKING THE ORDER.
                      Wrong description of the product purposely to fool distracted customers. Order made in SPAIN and the supplier proposes to return in CHINA, which also determines lack of ethics, BESIDES: COSTUMER SHOULD NOT PAY TO RETURN THE PRODUCT JUST BECAUSE SUPPLIER TRY TO TRICK CLIENT.
                      ALSO, Returns are for when we do not like the product and not when we are deceived.
                      As a form of punishment and for lost time the supplier must reimburse the amount I requested 50% OF DISCOUNT FOR A PRODUCT I DIDN'T BUY.

order number [protected]

AliExpressnuméro de commande : [protected] w air diesels

Bonjour j' ai acheter ce produit mais il fonctionne très mal j ai changer 3 fois la pompe doseuse il redémarre au bout d'un certain temps il s'arrête et la pompe ne fonctionne plus je la change et il redémarre .je ne peut pas continuer comme ça averz vous une reponse a ce gros souci

8000 w Air diesels Chauffe-8KW 12 v Chauffage De la Voiture Pour Camions Moteur-Maisons Bateaux Bus + LCD Moniteur interrupteur + Télécommande + Silencieux
                        (Yisisix SIX)

Hello I bought this product but it works very badly I change 3 times the dosing pump it restarts after a while it stops and the pump does not work I change it and it restarts. I can not go on like that warn you an answer to this big worry

AliExpressproblem about payment

Hello.
                          This happened yesterday, 13th October 2019
                          I have paid for 2 items on Aliexpress (separated orders), with doku wallet (minimarket)
                          However, the system said one of them, (the sakura ring item) hasn't been paid yet. Even though I already paid it.
                          Here, I sent several attachment. There are two payment codes, one for the star ring (which has confirmed being paid)
                          Both has the same price, I don't know whether that's an error from the system or not. I have re-checked it, and the price wasn't right.
                          I'd like to have a refund from the one which haven't confirmed as paid. I'd like to have the money back and repay before the countdown expires.
                          Thank you!

AliExpresspayment not received

Payment was made on 18 September for an order I placed on the mobile site.
                            According to Aliexpress, the payment was not received. My bank confirmed that the money was paid to Ali and it was cleared. If Ali rejected the payment and payment was not successful the money should have reflected in my account withing 7 working days. It didnt.
                            No one can help me in the live chat.

AliExpressitem paid for but not received.

I have purchased a "Portable Power Bank 20000 Mah 2.1A"
                              Order number: [protected]
                              from trader "Jarrod Wu", immediately after the purchase I received this message on 9/5/2019 23:24:

Hi Friend,
                              The product is out of stock. please cancel the order.
                              Cancel the order reason: The buyer do not want to buy or other reason.
                              Aliexpress will refund the money to you within 5- 10 days.

I replied back as follows on 10/5/2019:
                              I have canceled the order now.
                              The reason for cancellation: Out of stock (as you are telling me)
                              PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT CANCEL THE ORDER FOR THE REASON YOU ARE ASKING ME TO SAY (THE BUYER DO NOT WANT TO BUY)

The seller then rejected my order cancellation on 11/5/2019

When I haven't received the item for over a month I checked the status of the item and to my surprise it was showing that it has been delivered on 21/5/2019 just two days after the seller sending a message asking me to cancel the order as it is out of stock.

on 18/6/2019 I send the seller the following message:
                              Hi there
                              I have just checked on the status of the item that I have purchased as I haven't received it yet, but I found that it says the item is being delivered on 21/5/2019.
                              THE ITEM HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED TO THIS ADDRESS.
                              You have previously wanted me to cancel my purchase as the item is not in stock and asked me to give a different reason to the cancellation of my order. This makes me very suspicious that you did this intentionally to be able to get away with this.
                              I am very unhappy with your actions and I will report that to Ali Express and send them a copy of all your communications to me. this is fraud and deception.
                              I will also leave a bad feedback so that everyone will know what kind of a trader you are.
                              You will now need to refund me the money that I have paid ASAP.
                              This is your last chance to get back to me, if you don't get back to me within the next 24 hours I will escalate this to Ali Express and will leave you a very bad feedback.

I repeated the message on 19/6/2019 but the seller totally ignored my message and when I tried to open a dispute I found that the dispute process has been closed off on 15/6/2019 as the system confirmed the delivery automatically on 1/6/2019.

I tried tried reporting this to Aliexpress through "EVA" but I couldn't get any help.

I have just found out about this complaint registration form so I want to lodge a complaint about his seller.
                              Please get back to me ASAP

AliExpressmulti measuring tools store

I bought a temperature data logger from this company, I received it and had problems with it from the start I tried to resolve the case with them. For 3 months they going back and forth with me giving me the same instructions how to use this device. I followed the instructions 100% still the device doesn't record data. I'm really upset since they won't send me another one that actually works.I used Ali express for over 5 years now, I never experienced such bad customer service from such a big company.

AliExpress Shop 5261184 StoreI purchased from aliexpress china 7 items

order numbers [protected], [protected],[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

I purchased from aliexpress china 7 items which were on discount more than 96%. I paid though credit card. But seller cheating not delivered and gave me fake tracking number which after 2 days delivers showing successful delivery.
                                  Please help me and others from such cheating sellers. I have blocked money and tax has been charged on my credit card for purchasing these items. Though money may be refunded but tax paid is not refundable. Also seller gave me mental stress. I want compensation for all these. Ask seller to send me items on the discounted price he sold items to me or refund extra money for giving me stress.

• Ad
                                      Adel.ben Nov 25, 2019

i have the same problem with this seller . what we can do now?

• Sr
                                      Sérgio Caeiro Nov 13, 2019

Same problem here from that shop

• Ak
                                      AKK999 Oct 17, 2019

I'm in the same problem the sellers not refunding my money ...

AliExpressprices

Good day,
                                    after make my oreder the sellers contact with me and say to me pay more fees because my countery delivery is weak rate, and the asked me to cancel the order
                                    HOW it come to cancel after paid and while checking item description i didn't got that my countery is weak rate, Also other sellers text me that[ our product it not ready and it's in bad condition so please cancel the order ]
                                    please try to solve this issue ASAP because that's make untrusted and inconvenience for customers. [ I have the data if you need to provide it ]

thanks for advanced reply

AliExpressf. audio fa2 dsd ak4497eq professional lossless portable hifi music player mp3 dap ak4497eq dsd

Order ID: [protected]

The music player was faulty the first day, i was told to send back to China at my cost of $60 Postage, i was not happy with the music player and asked them to replace it with another Player of a diffrent type the T1 which looks better for me,
                                      i Paid KRHIFI Audio Store almost $200 USD the T1 i wanted to be the replacement is only worth $100 so i asked KRHIFI Audio Store for the T1 and another one to make up for the $200 i spent, KRHIFI Audio Store agreed, . but now they changed their minds and still trying to fix my damaged player ad refusing to replace it . i enclose our correspondence.

hi friend, what is the issue about the player ?
                                      please tell us in detail thanks.
                                      05/09 18:33

Order Number #[protected]
                                      F.Audio FA2 DSD AK4497EQ Professional Lossless Portable HIFI Music Player MP3 DAP AK4497EQ DSD Hard Solution AK4497 OPA1632
                                      Read
                                      Hi i plugged in the USB and downloaded music files to the Faudio player, now when i plug in the USB my computer wont recognise the player and i can't add any files
                                      05/09 20:28

we hope that you can send the video by email. Please do not send it to video sites such as youtube. China is forbidden and we cannot open it.

This is our email address: [protected]@qq.com.
                                      Please tell us your e-mail address, and leave the order ID in the email which you send to us.
                                      Looking forward to your reply.Thank you.
                                      06/09 12:09

Read
                                      I plug my F.Audio player into my laptop with the USB cable, my computer does not detect the music player, i can not send files to the F.Audio player it wont detect, but it does charge with the USB
                                      06/09 13:13

Just sent you the video
                                      06/09 13:27

06/09 14:49

okay we will check it.
                                      06/09 14:56

hi friend, had you send video to us ?
                                      we did not find.
                                      06/09 15:44

Read
                                      i just emailed you the order number
                                      06/09 15:54

hi friend, we have checked your video just now.
                                      could you please try to change the TF card then try it ?
                                      change to another tf card?
                                      06/09 17:58

07/09 09:53

07/09 15:30

hi friend had you try to change the TF Card?
                                      07/09 16:24

yes i have changed the card and tested it, it wont even recognise the internal memory, nothing pops up on my laptop, i jhave my laptop updated all drivers
                                      Read
                                      did you watch the video i emailed you ?
                                      07/09 17:56

yes we have checked it .
                                      hi friend, how about ship back to us replace new for you ?
                                      08/09 03:21

Have you tried to restore the factory settings?
                                      08/09 08:44

i have pushed the Reset button, how do i reset to factory settings?
                                      08/09 08:54

I own several Hires players and this one definitely is not responding, how do i return ?
                                      Could i swap with Faudio T1
                                      09/09 15:14

hi friend, if you try to reset it not not work, please ship back to us repair for you, okay?
                                      This is our newest address:
                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Contact Name:Zhao Jun Zeng
                                      Street Address:BaoAn, FuYong Street, HuaiDe Community, LiXinNanLu No.201, BeiFangJunYiShangWuZhongXin 4016
                                      City:ShenZhen
                                      State/Province/County:GuangDong
                                      Country/Region:China
                                      ZIP/Postal Code:518103
                                      Mobile:[protected]
                                      This is our request, thanks:

① Please ship by ordinary registered mail,MUST with tracking number..
                                      (Not Send by DHL、FedEx、EMS is expensive and easy to be withheld by Chinese customs)
                                      ②Please ship back :Only player !
                                      ③Use the smallest package to avoid being withheld by the Chinese customs.
                                      ④Declaration value:US $6, thank you!This is important!
                                      ⑤Please write the ORDER ID: [protected] in paper, thanks.
                                      Please tell me your tracking number after you ship back,thanks
                                      09/09 15:33

should you email me a label with your Chinese address in chinese, i can print and cut out to place on the package?
                                      Read
                                      i will copy the address and print out, the one already in this email
                                      Read
                                      if the unit is faulty may i exchange for a T1 ?
                                      09/09 17:26

i will send tomorrow
                                      09/09 17:52

okay wait for your return news.
                                      >>if the unit is faulty may i exchange for a T1 ?
                                      once we got it, we will check it then contact us to replace, okay?
                                      09/09 19:19

OK
                                      09/09 21:51

10/09 12:56

Read
                                      I packed safely as small as possible, the post office said the price for tracking is over $60
                                      10/09 15:01

?
                                      you mean the shipping cost is pass $60 USD ?
                                      10/09 15:16

10/09 20:08

should i send to you normal post? no tracking number ?
                                      11/09 14:08

Hi should i sent back to you without tracking number?
                                      11/09 14:52

hi friend, please do not send without tracking number beacuse once it got loss during the shipping,
                                      please wait my news, we will take into consider, then contact you about the shipping cost.
                                      12/09 18:20

ok
                                      12/09 18:33

thanks
                                      15/09 09:35

Hi, could i exchange it for the T1?
                                      16/09 15:55

had you send it to us ?
                                      16/09 19:25

not yet i was waiting for you as you said dont send yet
                                      16/09 19:34

cause without tracking number will lost the package .
                                      hi friend, we have another idea
                                      how about repair it on your local store ?
                                      16/09 20:15

Repair centers charge $120 per hour and they require your service information manual
                                      Read
                                      i will send it to you in a week
                                      16/09 22:02

Repair centers charge $120 per hour ?!!
                                      oh my god.
                                      17/09 18:10

Exactly
                                      Read

hi friend, we hope you can find the cheaper shipping method with tracking number okay?
                                      17/09 18:28

if there is a fault could i get it exchanged with a T1 ?
                                      17/09 21:40

18/09 20:17

how about 2 PCS of T1 because similar price?
                                      19/09 14:56

hi friend, but you used it pass months.
                                      please ship back to us then we check it, okay ?
                                      19/09 18:30

i used it for only a few days it stopped on the first day, it is sealed in a new plastic bag not a single finger print, i look after my electronics, will send on Monday
                                      19/09 20:48

okay wait for your tracking news.
                                      20/09 11:03

NEW ZEALAND POST Tracking number 95F1F7AECB0E7159 just sent now
                                      20/09 14:49

95F1F7AECB0E7159 is the tracking numbers?
                                      where link we can check it ?
                                      is it can follow the tracking news?
                                      21/09 06:40

EP438204579NZ
                                      21/09 14:52

okay once we got it, we will contact you .
                                      25/09 11:38

F.Audio XS03 and T1 ok?
                                      Read
                                      Yoona Lee is here to help you.
                                      25/09 14:57

hi friend, we recommend the T1 more
                                      Production Information
                                      Zishan T1 4497 AK4497EQ DAC DAP Touch Screen Professional Lossless Music Player MP3 HIFI Portable DSD with 2.5mm Balanced AK4497
                                      US $158.67
                                      25/09 15:15

its around $100 normally
                                      25/09 15:39

hi friend, T1 $99 for you .
                                      25/09 15:53

i dont want to buy i was looking as a replacement a t1 and XSO3 as replacement to the same value
                                      25/09 17:50

Alibaba Translation
                                      hi friend, how about the z3?
                                      25/09 18:07

Ok T1 and Z3
                                      Ok T1 and Z3
                                      25/09 18:20

once we got your player then we check it then contact you okay .
                                      cause we need to check the player .
                                      25/09 19:09

ok kool
                                      25/09 21:30

28/09 15:24

i see it was delivered and signed for by BRQS4016 today
                                      28/09 15:35

yes we just receive it .
                                      we will open it then contact you my friend.
                                      01/10 07:53

Hi wondering if i could have mu unit replaced with F.Audio XS03 and T1 if i pay you an extra $20 ?
                                      02/10 18:45

We will repair for you,is this ok?
                                      02/10 19:01

it is in perfect condition, I want to exchange is that ok
                                      03/10 08:12

exchange for F.Audio XS03 and T1 i will pay another $20 ok?
                                      03/10 11:15

Hello
                                      03/10 18:30

We discussed this earlier about replacing, i responded 20 minutes after your last message yesterday when you asked me.
                                      07/10 19:43

07/10 20:35

what was broken?
                                      08/10 19:28

hey could i exchange if i pay your more money ?
                                      08/10 19:48

hi friend, how much you want to pay?
                                      but we can repair for you.

what went wrong with the player ?
                                      Read
                                      because the player was broken on the first day . i want to exchange it
                                      08/10 19:59

2019.08.16 12:12 (GMT-7): Delivery successful

what part was damaged?
                                      Yesterday 06:30

was it sotware damage or hardware damage?
                                      Yesterday 11:01

I have been in contact with Aliexpress, Here is Aliexpress legal Refund terms: Any product delivered to you that fails to match the seller's description is eligible for a refund. You can also work out a solution that is agreeable to both you and the seller.
                                      Yesterday 16:07

hi friend, please do not worry .
                                      we will repair it and resend the better item
                                      Yesterday 18:32

i want to exchange please, you never answered my questions
                                      Yesterday 20:17

Yesterday 21:23

what was damaged?
                                      07:51

what was the faulty component ?
                                      15:39

the player still on checking my friend.
                                      18:22

You Offered a replacement on 25/09 in the comments

25/09 17:50

Alibaba Translation
                                      hi friend, how about the z3?
                                      T1 and Z3

AliExpressorder id: [protected], umidigi f1 play android 9.0 cell phone

I made this order and cancelled it few seconds after reading that the order will take 40 days to process it. Late it on I found that there is not USA plug charger for this phone

UMIDIGI F1 Play Android 9.0 Cell Phone

Order ID: [protected]

I keep asking them to cancel it, they don't bother to answer

Order Number #[protected]
                                        UMIDIGI F1 Play Android 9.0 Cell Phone 6GB RAM 64GB ROM 48MP+8MP Cameras Mobile Phone 5150mAh 6.3" FHD+ Helio P60 4G Smartphone
                                        PAYMENT_AUTHORIZED