AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpress10 different items

I made an order on the Aliexpress app since June 2019. I purchased different things (clothes, wristwatches) from atleast 3 different sellers.
I kept going to check the post office for my items but it wasn't there.
It got to a point that the sellers clicked that I received the items themselves and I couldn't open a dispute.
This is not my first time of patronizing Aliexpress
I don't know why this turned out to be like this.
Please I need to get a refund or atleast get my goods.
Thanks.

AliExpresshair

Hi. I ordered bundles from a company cdd as lows Suzhou Huate Imt Ext Co Ltd. On the page it said that the hair was non remy which meant it was synthetic. I sent back the hair to the address of this company which then I got told was the address of the of the express and not the company itself. The person who I spoke to said that it is human hair, they just said it was synthetic on the packaging to avoid customs tax. I just feel like I've been now cheated out of my money and I still want a refund.

• Updated by Aaliyahdavy · Nov 05, 2019

Also, this is false advertising. I just want my money back because I’ve had enough.

AliExpressI couldn't receive my order

Good morning
      I wish you can help, I've placed an order in 9 & 11 august 2019, My account showed the goods are delivered to my country, I went to the postoffice listed in my info but they told me nothing was received .
      So please i want to know why are my order is stuck and what can i do
      Screenshots of items and my address are attached.
      Thank you very much.

I couldn't receive my order

AliExpressrefund for product not received

I placed an order with Chicever store for 3 items, after weeks of not sending the items, the seller informed me that they don't have this dress in stock. She sad they can send me the other 2 items and then I can open a dispute and choose logistics reason, so it doesn't hurt their reputation. So, I waited and when I got the package I opened a dispute. I did exactly what the seller asked. The amount that was offered for return was less than I paid. Almost 6$less. when I asked why, they sad that they having a store discount and can only give me this. What kind of nonsense is this??? You don't send me a product, you make me jump through hoops, so your reputation doesn't get hurt. And months later you don't even return my money. I have one comment : FRAUD and POOR costumer service. This is unprofessional and horrible!!! never mind that this dress was never on sale on their website for the price that they offered to return.

AliExpressproduct not received despite debited from my credit card

I was able to track down the order number from the customer service agents with Eva the robot. Order no. [protected] Product is 696 Q13 Smart Bracelet ECG PPG Heart rate Monitor.

In the beginning, was debited from my credit card for my order but did not appeared on my Order List so I cannot tracked it. See attached with date 02.09.2019 with the amount of CHF31.26

The last agent (there were five other agents) that talked to me, Hayley, told me that the shipment was cancelled until when we were cut-off

product not received despite debited from my credit card

• Updated by Poquito M. Libugui · Nov 04, 2019

Date: 02.09.2019
              Client Name In Aliexpress : Robert L [protected]

Debited from Credit Card but did not appeared on my Order List. I was able to track down the order number: [protected] from the call center agents. The last agent, Hayley, ( there were five prior call center agents )told me that the shipment was cancelled today 04.11, 2019. Prior call center agents told me that it was already on the way.

For the resolution: Refund the amount debited which is CHF 31.26

AliExpressunicorn party dress paid for but no order was generated and my money has got lost and no item is being sent.

Hi

I paid for an item which was a kids unicorn party dress from the Dear Babe Store. The payment was processed and the payment has gone out from my bank to Aliexpress. On payment, there was no order generated from aliexpress so the store said they cant help me if there was no order generated and to talk to you. The amount was for $27.31 and was processed from my bank on Wednesday 16th October.

Can you please either refund me the money or send the dress as ordered.Please advise what is happening. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Thank you.

Nov 03, 2019

AliExpress — paid but did not receive product

Good afternoon, I wonder if you can help me. I've ordered the below product in July 22nd 2019 via...

Ali Expressshorts, wrong colour. wrong size description of goods false aliexpress do not answer me

all I want Ali Express to do is tell me how to return the goods, and then give me a refund
              is that so hard to do.This has now been going on for two months, Ali Express are asking
              me for a url number I do not have this so they will not process the quiery for me, well thats the impression i get from them. i have sent numerous request to Ali Express they#do not answer. I have some orders outstanding for delivery, but I have tried to cancell these but I cannot do so. I have instructed my bank to make no further payment
              to Ali Express

AliExpressI did not received my refund or the item

Order Number #[protected]
                Sexy Autumn Winter Women Wool Coat Turn-down Collar Single Button Pockets Elegant Wool Long Outwear

above order number has not been received the refund or the item but in my account it is showing that the issue is already finished. this is not the first time I encounter this incident as I also have another order before that I did not received my refund or the items. How come that their is no protection for us as a buyer in this website. this is pissing me off as I don't want to encounter such a irresponsible seller again.

• Updated by bjane11 · Nov 01, 2019

Order Number #[protected]
                    Shop5198003 Store

i did not received the above order number and yet it is showing in my account that it is already finished while i did not received the item nor the refund. this is not the first time i encounter this incident but this time i will not let it go as i don't want to waste my money ordering for nothing. how come that the buyer doesn't have protection against your seller. I manage to contact the seller and was told that the item will be here by the end of the month unfortunately yesterday it is showing that my order is now finished. I want to solve this incident as I dont want to be in this case again once i will order new items.

AliExpressorder number [protected]

Hello
                  my complaint is about 2 orders I have placed, one the seller asked me to cancel and I did. But when I did a different order from another listing and onother shop or so I thought, I did not know its the same seller with different shops antil I placed my 2nd order. and now the seller asked me for more money.
                  I really hope you cane help me with this, because It is very misleading to put several listings with a one price and after the buyer make the payment to ask for more money for a different shipping type.

order number [protected]

AliExpressorder place but no record of the order (payment complete)

On the 23 Oct 2019 I place a order with Aliexpress for 8" diamond blades
                    2 packet of 10 blades.
                    on the 23 Oct at 15.12pm 1, 204.98 baht was taken out of my Krungthai bank account
                    There is no record of that order there is no track of that order.

I have payed for product & have no information that order

Regards
                    Lindsay Varcoe
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    +66 [protected]
                    92/1 Moo 6 Thamasen Photharam
                    Ratchaburi Thailand 70120

order place but no record of the order (payment complete)

• Li
                        litu26 Nov 01, 2019

Same thing happened to me as Lindsay Varcoe. I was thinking I was the person be cheated by aliexprees but now I can understand there are lot of people like us.
                        My payment completed through Credit card on 29/10/2019 time 12:27AM and it showed the message " Payment Successful. Thank you! We've received your payment." But no order is displaying in my aliexpress Dashboard.

Liton
                        Chittagong
                        Bangladesh

Comments
                        Comments

AliExpressmitsubishi plc

My dispute was automatically closed for a fraction of the amount before I could get all the evidence uploaded. Pic below shows that their services did not permit upload to finish. Dispute was auto-closed on october 30 around midnight est.

Plc arrived and had scratches and one of the screw terminals was stripped. It was also dirty, it was obviously a used unit. Box even had dirty finger prints inside.

I tried to use the unit, but almost half the outputs would not work. Many of them don't turn on and 2 of them are shorted on.

The start of the process said if no agreement is reached, my original money would be automatically refunded. It was not. I also needed an address to send the item to which I did not receive.

During dispute I had to travel for work. I returned and went to make a video when a default judgement came in. $72, when the device was $700 and is unusable.
                      I tried to upload the video but it failed multiple times (see pic) video shows a test of the outputs with small led indicator.

By doing business in the usa they are subject to the laws here. No agreement with a citizen of the usa can alter international laws and agreements. I will probably have to sue them here and when I win, I will put a lien on them which will hold up all shipments in the usa until they comply or appeal any judgement. You are not powerless people.

I have 4k version of this video for the store, but no way to get the video to anybody in the store or aliexpress.

mitsubishi plc

AliExpressnot as described

I bought RC boat, but received a plastic boat case, AliExpress agrees refund as the reason not as described, but no free shipping, shipping back cost is more than the goods value, AliExpress is a giant company with good logistics deal, but I am individual, shipping cost much higher, so it is the weapon, AliExpress together with vendor to cheat all customers.

AliExpresscase for Xiaomi mi mix 3 (price in russian rubl: 241,77 rubl

Dear Aliexpress Administration,
                          I want to complain to you about my problem, which the owner of the specified store refuses to solve (the owner's name is Ann). Moreover, the owner is not even interested in somehow hearing me, although he is fully responsible for the inconvenience caused to me.
                          Order time: [protected]:15

As you can see, I ordered the product back in early July. It is a phone case for xiaomi mix 3. I often order products from your platform and am satisfied with the level of your work. But sellers like Shenzhen Anntop Electronic Co., Ltd. harm your image. On August 2 of this year (a whole month has passed from the date of the order, but there is still no order) I moved from Azerbaijan to the USA. I will say in advance that despite the fact that it is easier to order from the United States through Amazon, my family and I order goods through Aliexpress. Despite my busyness, I asked my relatives in Azerbaijan to call the post office and check if the goods arrived. I still hoped that despite being late, the case still arrived at my post office in Azerbaijan. However, I was surprised when my mother did not find the case in post office. I immediately tried to open a dispute, but it turned out that the seller lied, indicating that he allegedly sent the goods. Due to this impudent lie of the seller, the status of my order was closed, and I could not open a dispute. Unfortunately, for 15 days I could not open a dispute, as I was engaged in moving and family issues in USA. But I still hoped that the seller would behave decently. Moreover, the cost of order is cheaper than $ 4, and it was possible to do exemplary for customer satisfaction.
                          A seller by the name of Ann stubbornly insists that she will return the money if a dispute is opened. That is, she considers me an idiot. After all, she knows that I can not open a dispute. I even informed her why I could not do this. But she still advises me to open a dispute. I repeat, my order is inexpensive, it costs about $ 4, but I am very annoyed by the behavior of the seller, who

1) did not send me the goods on time (even if the goods arrived, it arrived with a delay. Although I repeat again, there is no goods in my post office!)
                          2) refused to listen to me
                          3) advised me to open a dispute, although she knew very well that I could not do this. That is, the seller behaved unprofessionally and ugly.

I ask you to investigate this issue, given the fact that I can not open a dispute. I can't even leave feedback about the poor service of this seller. Please return the compensation to me and punish the seller. I do not want other users to be a victim of seller fraud.

I'm impatiently waiting for your answer.
                          Thank you.

AliExpressswimming costume never received

I purchased a swimming costume on 28 Feb. 28 2019. The order was paid for and confirmed. However, while awaiting delivery and tracking the parcel, I received the following tracking notification:

2019.07.24 21:54 (GMT-7): Shipment undeliverable; returning to sender
                            2019.06.21 11:08 (GMT-7): Delivery failed

I contacted the supplier to ask what this meant, and he assured me that it would still arrive. The order was finalised, and to this day i have not received my parcel. I tried to reach out to the supplier again., but my message went unanswered.

I would like a refund Please.. Details of the order are as follows:

Tracking information: Singapore Post LB052706195SG

swimming costume never received

AliExpressI paid for eu warehouse and send it from china

I bought a action camera the price was about 28 euros to send from China..But there was an option to send from EU warehouse from Spain so i paid extra total cost 34.77 euros.
                              The seller send the camera from China instead...I had to pay customs around 23 euros extra for that.
                              I ask for a refund but they say no.
                              The seller dont give straight answers.

• Updated by Livanios Iordanidis · Oct 29, 2019

Order time: 23:48 Sep. 17 2019

AliExpressuniversal silicone watchband 18mm 20mm 22mm 24mm for samsung galaxy watch 42mm 46mm quick release replace bracelet band strap [transaction screenshot]

I placed an order for this product on 10th August 2019 and I haven't received the order still ( today is 29th October 2019).
                                On 16th October i opened a dispute requesting a refund. The seller says that my refund has been initiated but the money needs to be transferred by ali express. On the ali express site it is said that a refund is made in 3-20 business days and it has already been 16 days. Ali Express provides with no platform to enquire about the same. My money is stuck and I did not receive the product either. Its almost three month.

AliExpressshoes

I returned the item they deny to send my money back.

I brought shoes from seller Eilyken Store on the 19.09.2019
                                  Order number: [protected]
                                  The shoes were extremely loose on the ankle area and feet toes area so didn't really grab the feet tight enough to walk comfortable, which is very dangerous on such high heels (15cm)
                                  I deceived to return them since I never really wear them and they had the option of "free return"
                                  I kindly asked them how is the process done and they just send me a China address and open dispute.
                                  I did, packed the shoes but when i asked in the post office it was more of 50€ to return them!!
                                  I thought it was free shipping and they didn't want to give me any further info.
                                  I finally after some days I find out how to get the label of free return to a storage place in Germany they have listed and I did.

Ups.com
                                  Tracking number
                                  1Z7W916Y6800182649

It was confirmed received and sign on 17.10.2019

I only was able to return them "offline" because meanwhile I was waiting seller return info I missed the time of the dispute.
                                  The seller deny to return my money until today just saying they will do I need to wait patiently everyday just to use time to their favor like they did before that I miss the dispute time.
                                  I've been buying on AliExpress for years I'm a diamond member and is first time in years that something like this happens to me.

shoes

AliExpressincorrect item received - order id: [protected] - store no: shop4476060

I ordered a hoody with a zipper in size XXXL.

When the order arrived and i collected it, it was not with a zipper and even the size was wrong. I opened a dispute which was declined by the seller saying that the correct item was delivered.

Even after showing the seller the pictures he/she still refused to refund the item. Discussed options with the seller to refund but nothing to date. Even appealed the dispute outcome but nothing

incorrect item received - order id: [protected] - store no: shop4476060
                                    incorrect item received - order id: [protected] - store no: shop4476060

AliExpress[protected]

Few days back i have ordered a lock my order number was [protected]
                                      Order has not been delivered to me as ali express says that it is wrong price mentioned so my order was cancled but you have charged my credit card and no refund has been given to me uptill now,
                                      My lock was from yoheen global store i have msged them as well but they are saying ali express will give me refund
                                      There is a clear case of fraud and cheating that you have committed with us and no refund has been given since long time so kindly please into the matter and provide me my refund thanks

[protected]