AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

Jun 28, 2019

AliExpress — seago sg507 toothbrush

Yesterday 23 Jun at around 14.56 hr, I ordered a Seago SG507 toothbrush, pink +8 heads from Brandsproduct...

AliExpressbig sweety basic long jean and women casual denim shirt

[protected].The order number mentioned of item hasn't been received.The item has arrived my local post office for awhile now but never got delivered. Rather another item, when tracked did not State it's arrival was delivered.
The shipping address is 24B Djibouti Crescent wuse2, Abuja.Nigeria.Kindly assist in investigating this as it is getting disappointing as a first time shopper.

AliExpressi'm complaining about a courier (lp00132849907534) which I never received

Dear sir/mam
    I ordered a product from AliExpress whose last date of delivery was on 21 June, 2019. But I haven't received it till now, and neither I'm able to track it as it only showing shipment departed from origin country. The tracking number for the shipment is LP00132849907534. If it has arrived in India please tell me where it is and what I have to do to get the product.
    Hoping for a positive reply from your end ASAP.
    Regards
    Gourav Singh
    Please contact me at ([protected]@gmail.com)

i'm complaining about a courier (lp00132849907534) which I never received

AliExpresswatch stopped working and supplier is asking money to repair

Hi,

I purchased a smart watch Lemfo LEM8. It was delivered about 3 months back and stopped working soon after it came out of buyer protection.

I had no idea that AliExpress makes it almost impossible to protect buyers after a few days.

It is still under warranty but the seller is asking money to repair it or is asking us pay for returns. The discussions have been going for over 3 weeks and they are delaying on purpose.

This is the store https://lemfo.aliexpress.com/store/1095026?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3d404c4dQmh1wB

We purchased from official store expecting a more honest service.

Please get it fixed ASAP.

Jun 26, 2019

AliExpress — not replied any of my question

I ordered on 20th march 2019. Haven't received my article till 5th may then i started doing messages to the...

In Shop Storeuseful aloe vera gel and moisturizing anti inflammatory...

I raised a dispute about a seller not delivering an item I placed on the 20th of February 2019 but the seller kept insisting the item was shipped. I checked the tracking code sent by the seller and noted that my claim was right. The item(aloe vera gel 5pcs were not delivered)

Unfortunately, aliexpress ruled in the seller's favour and released the money for items that were not delivered.

This seller is a fraud and should be barred from your site.

The order number of the item placed is - [protected]
        The tracking code sent by the seller - RN208248831MY

I've attached a screenshot of the postal service to let you know that the items were not delivered.

I do hope you will take the necessary actions on this seller. Thanks

useful aloe vera gel and moisturizing anti inflammatory...

AliExpresstap fitting

Defective product failed after 20min of usage - AliExpress refuse to acknowledge the problem or to supply a replacement unit

Alikafeii Trading Co., Ltd.Order ID : [protected]

Payment successfully made

Payment for Order no. [protected] has been accepted.

Currently, your payment is 'Being Verified'. After verification, the supplier will begin to process your order.
          During this time, you are unable to do any operation on your order.

Sincerely,
          AliExpress.com
          2019.05.30 16:16

tap fitting

AliExpresscancelled order but seller still shipped and charged me

The shop URL is above, poor service and they ignore whatever you messaged them.

PUNCHLINE: I CANCELLED ORDER ON 12 JUN, ALIEXPRESS SELLER IGNORED ME, AND CONTINUED SHIPPING ITEM OUT ON 18 JUN. THEY HAVE 5 DAYS TO CANCEL ORDER AND REFUND BUT DIDN'T. WHY? MONEY.

I also reached out to their live chat support and is completely useless, they started an argument with me and blamed it on me. They also gave me wrong instructions on opening dispute because I know there is no dispute reason for this and will end up losing the dispute altogether.

RESULT: Ended up losing the dispute and losing my money for an order I cancelled already.

RUN AND DO NOT SHOP AT ALIEXPRESS. They don't have their customer interest at heart.

cancelled order but seller still shipped and charged me

AliExpressI am complaining about order number [protected]

Hello Aliexpress,

I made order of this [protected] from this store WEIXINBUY Baby Speciality Storer and the order not delivered. Also, I can not raise dispute. The seller scam me to wait for days and in less than 25 days, the order finished and protection days ran out.

Up till today, the seller did not send my order and also not refund my money. Please I want my money back. The store owner is a scammer and irresponsible.

Regards.

Ali ExpressI haven't got my parcel yet..

I have gave my order 2 months ago..I haven't got my parcel yet & don't have any information about it ..package Tracking no. Is LP0013094062006 ..I have ordered pens ..But it is taking so long .What is the reason behind this ... The max delivery date is after one month of order given. Plz get me informed about my order .. the shipping process is taking to long time for my order .

Jun 23, 2019

AliExpress — meizu note 8

Hello I ordered a Global version phone from this shop. (Meizu Official Store). But they sent me a version of...

AliExpresswatch skemi

Hi,
                  I ordered skemi watch tracking no. RB738896419SG and scheduled delivery date was 24 may 2019 and later reschedule delivery date was 16 jun 19 but till date I didn't receive my order.
                  Kindly, update me regarding delivery date and requested deliver ASAP.
                  Regards,
                  Hafiz M. ABDUL Mateen
                  Contact no. +[protected] 2
                  Email: abdul.[protected]@gmail.com

AliExpressguarantee

Ordered a phone from HomTom online store via Aliexpress.

First time broken was repaired under Allianz Warranty Protection. Second time broken, after 8 months from delivery, it says after first repair guarentee stopped.

However, I'm entitled to receive 12 months warranty. No reaction from seller, no reaction possible because you can't send in a complaint after 30 days on AliExpress website or open een dispute, or even submit a revised feedback for the seller.

I wish that my phone with ordernr [protected] will be repaired according to guarentee laws.

AliExpressorder delivery

Hello. I am writing this complaint with reference to Order IDs: [protected] and [protected]. The order date for both is 1st April 2019. The expected delivery date was 14th May 2019. However both the orders didn't arrive and they were confirmed automatically. I opened the dispute after talking to the sellers who said that it would be delivered soon.

The dispute of first Order id is finished. I wanted to confirm about that.

About the second order, the seller said that the parcel has reached the country and asked me to check the post office and close the dispute. I have closed the dispute but this is not the buyer's responsibility to go to the post office. The seller is responsible for delivering the goods at my doorstep. Kindly deliver the order at my address or refund the money.

I am attaching some pictures for reference. I hope that you will consider my complaint and reply me soon. If you need any more information, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
                      Saniya Adeel

RESOLVED

None

AliExpressvarious

Adaeze Bonita - Platinum member

In the past 13 months I have not received the items on 6 orders and my money was not refunded. The total cost of these orders plus shipping is close to $30.

The order numbers are below.

[protected]
                        I have engaged these sellers at diffrent times to complain but it has lead to no resolution.

This is causing me great discouragement as I feel I am at the mercy of the sellers.

Kindly assist with mediating with the sellers to make refunds to me.

Thanks

AliExpresscustomer service

Rude and unhelpful - I stated the issue, they told me to do something I said was irrelevant because I'd already been verified a year ago and place orders daily that are fine. Instead of listening the person just said its fixed, when nothing had changed since the start of the conversation, then said the following;

I will follow it up to the technical team.
                          us55992134pghae12:11
                          because youve said this before and still heard nothing
                          us55992134pghae12:11
                          just wasted my time

Okay.

Margot12:11
                          May I know why are you still contacting when you know that it wiill just waste your time?

May I know the reason?

[ww:微笑]

us55992134pghae12:12
                          you are so rude, you are an aliexpress representative
                          us55992134pghae12:12
                          who is supposed to listen and help
                          not send snide remarks

Margot12:12
                          I am not rude. I am just asking.

Margot12:12
                          I even asked you politely. :)
                          us55992134pghae12:13
                          because i still need it fixed
                          us55992134pghae12:13
                          and there is no other way than to ask someone at aliexpress

Margot12:13
                          Yes. I am trying to help. But you keep on saying those things.

Okay.

us55992134pghae12:13
                          how have you tried to help, you told me to do something id already done

Margot12:13
                          I am so sorry but no one can fix it for you.

Sorry.
                          and then said its fixed

[ww:微笑]

Margot12:13
                          Thank you for contacting AliExpress. Have a nice day ahead! God bless you and your family. [ww:飞吻] [ww:爱心]

Chat ended by representative

Jun 20, 2019

AliExpress — 2019 new automotive exhaust gases analyzer nha406 detector gasoline engine exhaust gas emissions

Supplier Name: Master Automobile Tech. Co., Ltd. Its been more than 3 months, still the product hasn't been...

Jun 18, 2019

AliExpress — product tracking says "returned to sender"

It says it was delivered on Sunday morning. We were home, and no one delivers anything on Sunday. The total...

Jun 17, 2019

AliExpress — order number: [protected]

Dear Aliexpress, The seller (OUKITEL Online Store - Store No.2034078) sold me a faulty phone on Order time...

AliExpresscan't make payment

Im after mosfets 47N60C3 600v. The Aliexpress site is a right neusence! It bugs me by asking me to sign in - it arrogantly blocks anything before I signed in {I want the Chinese government to have an purging policy and clean it up - executions! Executions Executions - more more more!!!}. The site then has the check to say after I fill out banking details and order - "your not signed in." The site is to intrusive / invasive - and this should be purged as there are obviously too many people!!! I want to look up an item - and proceed to check out, if there is a link or if you signed in it needs to work.
                            If these hackers are on the Hong Kong side - they know the deal with Chinas execution policy and have no business hiding behind the people of hong Kong - they need to be draged over the border and shot in the head or better - ran over with a steam-roller. i am a Prophet whom God said he will directly back my words - and those are my words!