Aldi Inc. — letter
I have been shopping at Aldiâ��s since they opened their store in Wausau Wil . I am not a double your money back guarantee, gimmick, sort of guy. However I think you should know when a customer is not satisfied and I am not.
Over the years I have been disappointed by the purchase cornflakes that turned your milk green (we ate them and they werenâ��t bad, but that is unusual), Sardines that were full of eggs, (they were really bad, like old crunchy caviar gone bad) threw away 12 cans of them, and spaghetti sauce that tasted like lemons(we threw that away with a pound of browned ground beef, a pound of sautÃ©ed mushrooms, chopped onion, and a chopped green pepper) and ate our spaghetti with butter that night. Over the years there has been dozens of products that were off a little, not just right if you know what I mean, but we ate them any way because we only went to town ounce a month and that was all we had.
I have raised 5 kids on Aldiâ��s food. They are all adults now, and say they would starve, before the would shop at Aldiâ��s. I still do but I am real careful about what I buy and I donâ��t spend much.
More Aldi Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Aldi's/puraqua Purified Water - bottles are thinner then they were
- Aldi - poor food quality
- Aldi Inc/puraqua Spring Water - brown junk floating inside sealed bottles
- Aldi Food Stores - lack of contact information
- Aldi's Hereford Canned Beef Corned - poor quality
- Aldi - customer service
- Aldi - groceries
- Aldi Stores - cashier customer service
- Aldi Stores - employees/managers
- Aldi Inc. / Puraquaspring Warer - how cases are packaged