Aldi Chimney & Fireplaceterrible service!

B

Paul Goldstein is the owner of Alde chimney and fireplace .This company has closed due to many complaints to the Dept consumer affairs. he worked with my company till i found his ways to be unethical and his means of lying to costumers for self gain. He brought our company down with many law suites that we have had and hire lawyers to correct the problems that he left that were unknown to us at the time. He has now opened a new company named Empire Fireplace and Chimney and is working from his home in long island. He is an excellent salesman and has the ability to sell without providing what he represents. This new company is in his fathers name to protect him from further law suites. Their have been many other incidents with Paul Goldstein and any people he has scammed or attempted to do business with. BUYER Be WARE of him.

• Updated by Martin Lumb · Jun 17, 2019

You were SHUT

• Updated by Martin Lumb · Jun 17, 2019

Why ffs?

• Updated by mjjelcin · Nov 14, 2019

looking for a follow up to a complaint I filed with you several days ago. Please, say something to acknowledge you have received and will contact me regarding the matter.

• Kr
    Kris Martin Sep 03, 2018

Stick in green beans. Could have choked. Contacting my attorney.

• Sh
    Sherry Fox Oct 22, 2018

I like to refrigerate the can then eat alone/not as pie...was eating and choked on something...was stuck in throat, made me vomit...it was a cherry stem. This is very dangerous, as i keep to feed to my grandchildren...my name is Sherry Fox ph# [protected]

• Th
    ThomasGAr Oct 28, 2018

I love the taste of Granola cereal, and have bought several other brands, this was the first time I bought this product. I had two boxes because of my love, though I am highly allergic to something in coconut. Usually I read the boxes before I but them, but they were Granola so I felt I didn't have to. I was surprised to find it contained coconut.

• El
    Eliza21 Nov 12, 2018

I was eating the nuts, seeds, and raisins mix and bit down on a pebble.
    I almost broke a tooth!

• Lo
    Loyalshoppers Dec 13, 2018

I purchased 3 gallons of friendly farms 2% milk at Elkhart IN Aldi's and they were all spoiled.
    I tried to return them and was rudely spoken to, called names (that i do not wish to repeat) ans turned away!
    What can you do about this.?

• Mi
    Mike TM Jan 22, 2019

it smells like sewer or well water. is this even safe to drink?

• Nk
    NKapoor Jun 01, 2019

I bought a packet of Saffron 0.5mg and to my dismay the box was empty, nothing inside, no sachet.

Attached is the picture. Saffron is very light weight and since i bought 0.5 gms i wasn't surprised that it was so light but it appears to be a fraud.

• Nk
    NKapoor Jun 02, 2019

Jodie Lieneke Jun 15, 2019

When opened they smelled spoiled. When tasted they are spoiled. Would like a refund if possible please .

Martin Lumb Jun 23, 2019

Your store is due to close at 10pm, but when I visited, as I often do on my evening walk, the doors were closed, This is unacceptable.

• Ol
    ola0405 Jun 29, 2019

I made shopping with my family at your store as usually, unfortunately the security man was our neighbor and he has some problem to us for over 7 years ( because we are from Poland) . He told us that we can't park where we are he told that we have to move NOW! I made some complain to the store manager .Regards Aleksandra

• Ta
    Tayter Jul 29, 2019

Not one dang potato in it... My daughter hated it!

• Ga
    Ganja Queen Aug 20, 2019

my family and i were enjoyong the crackers until i noticed an ant my husband looked into the freshly opened box to see a nest of small red ants

• Cc
    CC#[email protected] Sep 09, 2019

To Whom it May Concern,

I purchased a bag of Clancy's brand Nacho flavored tortilla chips for my son yesterday, and it turned out to be nearly pure seasoning (before I realized) and made him quite ill. Please see the photo!

I've never had an issue with Aldi products in the past, however, I am unsure how something like this could have happened!

• Ni
    Nimisha Patel Sep 25, 2019

I brought 10lb potatoes bag from Aldi and almost all potatoes are bad.

Mark004566 Sep 30, 2019

I have been purchasing Superior dairy half n half from the Aldi in Northfield near Cleveland Ohio, and the last ten purchases have been clotted. Because this is a homogenized product, I have to assume it is rancid. Please notify Superior dairy to fix their product, or persue another supplier. Thank you.

Marnita Nelson Sep 30, 2019

I bought some chicken on sale and it was spoiled. I made chicken soup and me and my family got sick.

Joanne oconnell Nov 02, 2019

Upc#[protected] use by 12/29/2019 21:28 div already has told on it. I did but it at Aldi Penn hill Saltsburgh rd. Why would it have told on it?? First time buying this

• Mj
    mjjelcin Nov 21, 2019

THIS IS A FOLLOW UP EMAIL TO A COMPLAINT I FILED SEVERAL DAYS AGO. I WOULDLIKE TO HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE REGARDING THE ISSUE.

MARILYN J. JELCIN
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    H: 248.608.887

mary kangas Dec 17, 2019

I went to open a bottle of puraqua purified water just now and it cut my finger because the bottle had a mistake in it, a piece of pointy plastic on the opening of the bottle. what if a child had cut them selves, I'm going ot take it to the health department and show them the bottle, it was the aldis in middlefield ohio. recall it...

Mary kangas