Aldi Chimney & Fireplace — terrible service!
Paul Goldstein is the owner of Alde chimney and fireplace .This company has closed due to many complaints to the Dept consumer affairs. he worked with my company till i found his ways to be unethical and his means of lying to costumers for self gain. He brought our company down with many law suites that we have had and hire lawyers to correct the problems that he left that were unknown to us at the time. He has now opened a new company named Empire Fireplace and Chimney and is working from his home in long island. He is an excellent salesman and has the ability to sell without providing what he represents. This new company is in his fathers name to protect him from further law suites. Their have been many other incidents with Paul Goldstein and any people he has scammed or attempted to do business with. BUYER Be WARE of him.
More Aldi Chimney & Fireplace Complaints & Reviews
- Aldi's/puraqua Purified Water - bottles are thinner then they were
- Aldi - poor food quality
- Aldi Inc/puraqua Spring Water - brown junk floating inside sealed bottles
- Aldi Food Stores - lack of contact information
- Aldi's Hereford Canned Beef Corned - poor quality
- Aldi Inc. - letter
- Aldi - customer service
- Aldi - groceries
- Aldi Stores - cashier customer service
- Aldi Stores - employees/managers