[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / rental car drop fee

RA# [protected] for Travis Chew. Your company charged me 636.44 for a rental car since I could not drop it back at the same airport due to my dad being very ill and dying. This drop fee is ridiculous since ultimately someone else will rent the car from the airport I dropped it at. Furthermore, I made it aware I may not be able to bring the car back to the same airport upon getting the car but was not instructed at the time of this drop fee. It may have been on your paperwork somewhere but I had no time with my dad being ill to look through it all. I hope your company can make an exception and help me with this amount I paid and reimburse me the drop fee. I had no other choice unless I could not be there to support my father through his final days.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Travis Chew
Cell - [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2019

Travis Chew,
    We appreciate your comments. I assure you that Alamo doesn't want you to be surprised by your rental charges and we do our best to make sure that all charges and fees are itemized when booking your reservation with us. We would like to take a closer look at your rental in order to help and provide some answers. Please email [protected]@Alamo.com with the details above, your contact telephone number, email address, exact rental office location, and your reservation and rental agreement number.
    Thank you!