Alamo Car Rental — driver hinting for tips
On Christmas night, we landed at Chicago O'Hare. It was 5:30pm when we and others waited for our shuttle to take us to the Alamo Car Rental area to retrieve our rental cars. The van drove up with an older driver (around 55-60) and introduced himself as Kenneth to various passengers. Some passengers murmured among themselves if the driver was special needs, as he had peculiar habits (which are not the point of my complaint - so I will not specify these various oddities). When we arrived at the rental car facility, he hinted with his hand being held out - for TIPS. I mean this guy doesn't get off his seat for any reason - doesn't lift or assist with the carrying or arrangement with ANY bags - just SITS there in his seat to open and close the access doorway. What is with this, are they supposed to ask for tips when they are just a Segway from point A (airport terminal) to point B (destination to car rental facility) !!!???????!!!
More Alamo Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged
- Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs!
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage!
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
- Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim
- Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.