Airtel Indiaharassment of consumers by all mobile phone cos

K

Dear fellow harassed mobile users.

Please make a request to telecom regulatory authority of india (Trai) to implement 'number portability' rule. By this rule's implementation millions of mobile users will be spared from daily harassment by mobile cos. This rule says that a mobile user may change a service provider while not surrendering or losing his current cell number. It means you will keep your current number even if you leave your current service provider and take services of other service provider.

You know the main reason for all mobile cos to keep harassing consumers is that they know that a customer would not risk losing or surrendering of his current number. They know this woul cause a lot of inconvenience to them and would result in loss of business to them.Thus they take advantage of it and keep harassing customers.

But once they know that consumer can leave them without the fear of losing his number, you'll see drastic changes in their services.

So my request to all mobile phone users all over india is to go to trai site and make request regarding immediate implementation of number potability rule. Your each one's request is going to make a difference and would one day result in liberation of consumers from the shackle of mobile cos.

So just do it.

Here is trai website address

Http://www.Trai.Gov.In

Click on feedback button and fill in the details and send.

To save your time i am giving here a readymade request matter which you may copy and paste in feedback for, because it has less than 250 character which is the requirement for submitting form.

I am a mobile phone customer. I face continuous harassment from my service provider. I request you to implement number portability immediately so that all harassed users can change their service provider without the fear of losing their cell number.

Freedom is our right.

Thanking you,

Kamal bhandari

RESOLVED

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Feb 18, 2013

Namaste Mr.Parekh,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 03 Jan. 2017 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [email protected]?

Deepak Mohod
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Feb 19, 2013

Namaste(SuriRai23),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 Feb. 2017 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Deepak Mohod
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Sep 17, 2015

Dear Mr. Sahoo,

This is with reference to your post dated 15 Sep 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Sadhu Charan
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    [email protected]
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

• Ks
    ksabyasanchi Nov 01, 2015

Yeah the case is resolved, didn't get the money back but OK its fine.

• Ks
    ksabyasanchi Oct 23, 2015

I recharged a wrong number with ₹153 inspite of mine. Then I asked airtel to do something in this regard but they refused. So I request airtel to refund my money. My number - [protected] wrong number which I recharged-[protected] amount - 153 date of recharge - 16.10.15. I recharged through freecharge.com and mailed them as well in response they said that they can't do anything in this regard its only up to airtel. So please help me out.

Madhusudhan Parlathaya Oct 06, 2015

HI I was interested with airtel broadband and some local agent came to my home and gave a CEF form and collected my 1000rs money and went away. CEF form number: TBLR 6993073 Later I got message that airtel broadband account is in progress. Account number:[protected] Later some customer care wala told me that No feasibility here. But what happened with my money of 1000rs? HAs airtel eaten it? or some agent has eaten it deliberalty? Coould you please process for refund?

• Pr
    Pradipta Kumar Sahoo Sep 15, 2015

Request to notice higher authority of Airtel..
    As per my experience with Airtel 4G service they are not capable to provide the 4G service in Bangalore. The Airtel support team not responding properly if a customer facing issue.
    The issue like I am not able to recharge data pack in my 4G prepaid dongle since 1 month. I tried to reach out customer service, they don't have idea so that they route my call to different team and disconnected repeatedly.
    I escalated this issue to Level2 and Level3 support team. They are not also responding.
    Finally I decided to share this information to here. So that all can able to aware of this service.
    If Airtel admin able to see this post, please take action before deleting this post.
    Reference Number of Issue: [protected]
    Email ID: [email protected]

Comments

santosh mohan Dec 04, 2013

I blamed by airtel network on recharge of 75 /- i am not getting what the offer they display. I get on recharge of 75/- to get 1 gb of 2g data for 15 days validity. But i cann't get the offer. I hope to get my offer as early...

SuriRai23 Feb 18, 2013

the previous complaint i had written, i forgot to write the name of the customer care executive. i think his name is Sourav.
    my airtel no. is of Punjab.
    Kindly look into the matter. especially SOURAV's.

SuriRai23 Feb 18, 2013

I want to complaint against airtel's customer care executive. The executive I spoke to just right now was so rude and didnt help at all.
    And I am also fed up of airtel schemes.
    Without even asking airtel installs the scheme and cuts my balance, like few months back they charged me unncessarily for freakin' item songs and then sometimes for offers. I am sick of calling customer care and telling them to remove and put my money back. And now recently airtel has started this lame scheme of renewing every pack we activate - if I have activated a message pack of 30rs and later on they will renew it even if I dont need it and also I have send thousands of 'stop' message. Whatever balance I have left even if its 20rs, airtel will take that also and charge it for another their lame scheme. Bhai hume nai chahiye aapka scheme. Plus I am a student, I dont get a salary, I get a fixed amt from my parents and if airtel becomes such a jerk and charges then what do we do.

And to top it all the rude customer care executive says 'i cant help you and I cant bring your money back. ' then what the hell is he sitting there for? The guy was even hinting to just change the sim. Thats not the solution. Its my wish. Matlab the customer has no value. The customer will change the sim because you have now enjoyed charging their money from their current sim.
    Their company send those lame 'item songs and renewal' messages and after charging our balance they say we cant help u at all.

I am seriously fed up.

My airtel no. [protected].

• Hi
    himanshu parekh Jan 03, 2013

My self Parekh Himanshu U.

My cell One Service's provider is Airtel comnucation Services. And My Cell No. Is - [protected].

Last 10 Days i see my Amt. balance is cutt off from my main balance.

My Another No. Is - [protected]. Same like above problem in this.

I talk to Custome Centre for this regarding problem but not satisfied answer get till date.

so i complain to u.

Today dt. 02/01/2017. i received the phone from Nuddle Officer - cell no is - [protected]. But not satisfied answer.

So pls response as soon as possible.

Thank U.

Regards.

Parekh himnashu U.

ManuMohan M Dec 23, 2012

Myself ManuMohan. I am feeling so pitiable to write this complaint against Airtel India for the annoyed response which has caused me all aspects of losses which a Business man can have.
    To the issue:
    One and a half month back, I had requested for conversion of my official Airtel postpaid number([protected]) to Prepaid since I was moving out of country for a Business Visit. Initially it was told that it will take 4 days of time due to some change in internal process. That was an acceptable factor since i could wait for 4 days of time. I had seriously followed up for 4 weeks out of my hard time extending my travel. The unfortunate part is, my Airtel number is not working till date from the day i had submitted for a change. This is the hardest time a human can wait. I request you to consider this as a serious issue and request to help me to get out of this so that I can atleast plan for mobile number portability to some decent service provider who are consumer friendly and hungry towards retaining their customers. Very much unexpected from a service provider called Airtel. Pitty on you!

Thanks and regards,
    ManuMohan M
    +974 [protected]

• Ag
    agnes james Oct 03, 2012

Hello guys
    I am from Delhi. I am a vodafone user as well as using airtel connection. I had activated 249 plan on my airtel connection as per described according to my requirements. They told me that I would get some free calls as well as the call rates are also cheaper. But don't know was that just to attract customers or what??? I just filed my complaint to the but is not any hearing there So I just moved for http://consumercourt.net/forum.php where I again filed my complaint about the very much charged bill amount. Hope to get some help from them ASAP.

• Ar
    arunb Nov 12, 2011

There was a message from infroming about deduction of Rs 99 for downloading java games from my prepaid mobile account. On complaining I was told that I have downloaded some java game which I never did. Company si refusing to give recredit of the said worng unauthorised debit

• As
    ashish albert Nov 02, 2011

Airtel is cheating big time. Heres my issue, i receive messages in hindi from airtel for which they regularly chare Rs. 7 per week. I have tried calling the cutomer care a million of times, and they have a usual response that no such service is activated on my no.
    and then disconnect the call.
    the other issue i m having is that till date i could not find out how to deactivate my dnd service.
    I have called them and asked them hundreds of time with no response.
    the last time i called someone named "NEHA" picked up the phone and after listening disconnected.
    Please help me.
    ASHISH ALBERT

santokh singh Jun 19, 2011

My airtel number is [protected] and name sntokh singh and my nuber is postpaid and I request my namber transfer on prepaid my request no;3750070 and I pay three bill after last balance 400 also pay but not my number ### par request shud prepaid I will get all document deposit on dugri road office please my number transfer on prepaid

• Av
    Avinash Sahu May 09, 2011

Airtel Postpaid Fraud
    I had availed the services of Airtel postpaid (on 25th April. 11)after Ms. Sabita (Hauz Khas Branch, New Delhi) approached me over phone. One of their executives Mr. Vikash visited me personally for documentation. They promised me the services will be activated within 2 Days but I could receive the services only after one week. Ms. Sabita had insisted me to buy Airtel by stating fake services that did not exist, such as: 1.Refund of security deposit whenever the postpaid connection is surrendered. 2. Personalized bill collection whenever the bill exceeds Rs. 500 per month.

The major reason for me making a complaint is: When I checked my airtel account on 8th May, I found out that my outstanding monthly bill is Rs.500+ which is impossible since the Airtel plan tat I am on has 12, 000 Seconds free talk-time and all together I have used maximum [protected] seconds. The rental being Rupees 299 the bill cannot exceed this amount.

When I tried to contact Ms. Sabita for more information but I could get hold of Mr. Sunny ([protected]) only. He said he is the Supervisor in the branch where Ms. Sabita works. I told him the situation but after that he doesn't pick up my calls and no one in that branch is willing to provide me with some contact no. so that my problem can be solved.

Please help me with this situation !!!

Regards,

Avinash Sahu

• So
    Som Bahadur Limbu Feb 17, 2011

I used to admire airtel's service and also its customer care service was one of the best.
    But now, Airtel has gone so bad with the customer care service that its now worthless to stay connected with the country's worst telecom network. i have a prepaid connection. some day i got a call from airtel and the executive asked me to switch to post-paid connection with blah-blah offers and said no additional amount is required. only document is required. i gave my passport xerox copy and photo and took connection for two. the executive gave me 2 sim cards and went off saying that the post paid connection would start within the next 2 days. Now almost 20-25 days are over, i'm still in prepaid. i tried calling up airtel customer care numbers, visited the airtel so called RELATIONSHIP centre (where airtel executives talk in such rude unfriendly manner, i call its airtel's torture centre). i got no help, instead it was a mental torture interacting with the airtel ppl. i don't know whether airtel doesn't pay them good or there is mismanagement or what, those ppl are so frustrated talking to. i just want to say 'AIRTEL IS INDIA'S MOST WORST TELECOM' !

• Ab
    A.B. BAJANTRI Jan 31, 2011

I am Shri A.B. Bajantri, Accountant Superindent in Zilla Panchayath, Bagalkot. I had lost my MOTOROLO mobile in December-2017 with Airtel sim number [protected]. Please block this number.

My present mobile is NOKIA 2626 with Tata Docomo sim number [protected] if any messages inform to this number.

Y/f

A.B. Bajantri.

• Dk
    Dkohli Aug 21, 2010

I visited Airtel's communications centre Vandana Communications in Bhera Enclave (full address: 396, Bhera Enclave Outer Ring Road, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 87) for a new postpaid connection. I have been using airtel connection for the last 3 years and am very happy with the service. The connection I was using is in my mother's name and now I wanted to apply for a new Airtel connection in my own name. I visited the nearest Airtel relationship centre to my home which is Vandana Communications. I was given a form and asked for identity and address proof. Please note that I was made to visit this centre twice and both times my valid identity proof very not accepted.

The first time I visited (dated 14th August) I was told that Passport is not a valid proof of identity and I should bring a copy of my Pan card. The next time I visited the centre (dated 21st August) I carried my Pan card as a valid identity proof. To my shock this time I was told that even my Pan card is not a valid identity proof. When I showed them the Airtel application form which lists Pan card as valid identity proof, they said that the form is not updated.

I want to raise a very strong complaint against Pankaj Kumar ([protected]) who is the owner of this relationship centre and Ms. Rajni, executive for not only behaving badly with me and my husband but also giving false information about what is an acceptable identity proof. Both of them were utterly confused about what consitutes a valid address and identity proof and kept on calling their floor manager. Even after struggling for over 1.5 hours I was told that I will not be given a postpaid connection.

I am disappointed that even after being a loyal Airtel customer for over 3 years, I was given this treatment. Kindly look into this.

• De
    Deepak Sahani Jul 14, 2010

To
    The Excutive of
    Airtel Telephone Dept.

Subject : for shifting my phone ([protected]) at new address

Dear sir,
    I having Two Airtel Telephone connection One is my name Deepak Sahani ([protected]) and other Telephone No. is mother Rishi kumari ([protected]). I have made Request for Transfer of these Telephone to my new Address 5b/23 Tilak Nagar New Delhi-110018. You are shifted my one Telephone ([protected]) but not shifted an other Telephone ([protected]) on till date. Own my Telephone No. ([protected]) not has been taken by your Customer Care Excutive. There for I Request to you please shift my Telephone at my new Address upto [protected]. If you are unable to shift my Telephone than I Request to you please diconnect my both Telephone. hance for under advice from me "no for the Bill of these Telephone will be paid by me".

Deepak Sahani
    91-[protected], 9711
    106076, [protected]

• Kc
    K.C May 31, 2010

Please to inform you that I was not using my airtel number (+91 [protected]) for last
    Two to three months and recently I tried to use the same from uae while roaming
    And it says "sim card registration failed".in addition to that I have tried
    Dialing to the same number and it was ringing and answered someone from india.
    As the sim card is lying with me and it was using the same someone from india
    And there was balance of inr 500 and it was valid till 2017. As they have given ref. No [protected] and informed that will get back to you within 24 hours, I have not get any favorable response from them upto now.

• Sh
    Shyam Sunder Rao May 04, 2010

Dear Sir,

Myself Adnalalu Shyam Sunder Rao, working with Pharmalab India Pvt. Ltd as Area Manager Sales for Andhra Pradesh, based in Hyderabad. recently i had taken Airtel connection number is [protected] and also mentioned in my business cards and distributed to my all customer. now connection has been terminated due documents submitted is not upto the satisfaction level, i had submitted my pan card, house rental agreement and my old Tata Phone connection, infact i had given my Cars C-book also, had approched Begumpet Office, since it has been 10 days still i didnot get any response from your service department. Please help to retian my old number because, our company had Airtel coorporate connection so my company need airtel connection only.

I tried to submit my company letter head in which i had mentioned all details about joining details, transfer details from Visakhapatnam, your service people said all these documents are not needed and they were ready to activate my number by having my Car's C-book, but still i didnot get any response from your department.

My humble requesting you to please consider my problem as serious and issue the same number activate, if require you can contact with Pharmalab Head Office at Mumbai for reference www.pharmalab.com

Thanking you and expecting your feed back..

Shyam S. Rao
    Flat No. 108, SVH Plaza, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 500049. Opp. Rao's High school. Alternate Mobile No. [protected].

• Sk
    S.K.GAMBHIR Apr 07, 2010

I have been getting unauthorised taped promotional communications from Airtel for quite long. This disturbs me a lot. When I am out of Karnal (where my cell phone is registered), I have to pay roamiing charges on responding to such communications.
    I lodged a complaint with Ambedkar Chawk Centre at Karnal on 25th March, 2017 who directed mt to Customer Care Executive, Mr Yogesh. He sent an SMS to me with ref no NDNC as W1016974834. He persisted that the communications will take 45 days to stop. He was not able to answer my following questions:-
    1. Who authorised them to start such communications?
    2. In today's high tech era why do they need 45 days. Why can't the communications be stopped immediately? This only indicates that they want to earn revenue for another 45 days
    3. When I send SMS I get back reply "we are unable to process your request. Please try later"
    4. Who is going to refund money to me for the unwanted communications?
    No direct number has been provided for Customer Care Executive where I can lodge a complaint.
    Ambedkar Chowk Office is smart enough to pass on the buck to their Customer Care Executive instead of solving the problem on my behalf.

Will somebody in Airtel listen to me?

S.K.GAMBHIR

• La
    lakshmi sowjanya Mar 29, 2010

Dear Manger,
    I lakshmi sowjanya who is one of ur customer suffering from past one month without any help from ur airtel office.

The service which ur providing is horrible. You people are not taking any responsibility from ur side. What is the need of you to give connection to the people and not helping them when they are in trouble. first try to solve their problems.

mial id - [email protected]

• Ab
    ABC 12345 Jan 20, 2010

Leave about getting connected, Even if you get connected, you will not get a proper response. It is like you ask for something and they will give you something else. They don't even talk something which makes sense. That is the worst part of Airtel. The company's CEO doesn't know what his managers are upto, Lot of politics running in the company. How else will a company ruin its name. All depends on its executives.

• Pr
    Pradeepkumarrai Jan 06, 2010

Hai,

My No: [protected], it is always day business of Airtel VAS, sending SMS " TO STOP REGISTRATION TO XYZ " Kindly SMS STOP to so & so number, else amount gone from your's accounts it seems we are not Customer's but Salves of this VAS
    of Airtel & finally when you Compliane about it talk to 100 such disgusting Exectives that they will uproot you from your's
    place . Nadloe Officer hardly take any inicivative to stop this . Loot in name of VAS, Finally keep on writing & you keep on reading such blocks . CUSTOMER's / BONDED LABOUR's of AIRTEL.

• Sn
    snehalt Jan 05, 2010

hi
    i have been using this sick airtel for 3 years but i have not suffered so much till now...the customer care service is useless...my balance is beng debitted of Rs 5 / every week ...(got the reason for reduction months after complaints) but deduction never stopped where are we going to complain ? They start any service and start reducing your balance this is sad on their part...PLEASE DO NOT USE AIRTEL

sunil bhadouria Jan 05, 2010

Reference : from Sunil Bhadouria, Mobile No. [protected], Delhi.

I am Airtel Customer since last 5 Years and good pay master towards the Monthly dues.
    Regretly, two months back without my permission my bill plan had been changed to some default data voice card plan, where i have been unnecessarily charged an amount of 3200.00 (October & November '09)

My issue is still pending and regretlfully my number has been disconnected yesterday and after my verbal communication and expression of my dis-satisfaction of services the connection has been restored. But the fact of the matter remains that the amount overcharged is still standing to my debit.

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possile as it might resurface once again later on in the next billing.

thanking you very much

Sincerely

Sunil Bhadouria

• Ak
    AKULA GOPAL KRISHNA Dec 23, 2009

sir,
    my mobile no.[protected]

I submitted request for change of bill plan from 999 one yr rental plan to new plan ie., 399 just 30 to airtel show room at rajahmundry on 10.11.2017 and but the request was not forwarded to airtel. I have received a acknowledgement receipt from airtel show room which was enclosed the receipt in attachment file.

therefore I request you to kindly verify the attached proof and change the plan (399 just 30) with effect from 13.11.2017 and send me new corrected bill for payment.

thanking you sir,

akula gopal krishna

Comments

JagoGrahak Nov 24, 2009

AirTel India has a customer care toll free No.121. For the last many days I have noticed that if I wish to speak to the Customer Care Executive by pressing No.9 in the sequence, I get an answer "please dial *123# to see your account balance... thank you for contacting Airtel...etc." .. and the line cut from their end. Where are all the executives hidden? Don't they know how irritating it is to waste so much time in trying to get to the executive. Where else can we find the answer to our queries? Is it a fair practice by a leading company like this one? When will AirTel begin to 'tell' the truth? Or, has all their goodness vanished into thin 'air'?

• Ra
    Rajesh Uttam Oct 24, 2009

Airtel

My no. is [protected]. I was given wrong information by your representatives. And because of that I have been severed a huge bill. I was told that there are nominal charges for International roaming. And to received call no charges but I was charge a huge bill. More over I never called 9 minutes from my phone. Please make the bill correct and I am ready to pay if you satisfy me that the bill is correct.
    Rajesh Uttam

• Mo
    Mortezaman Sep 25, 2009

This has happened to me before also but this time I can't take it anymore
    Airtel india(Haryana)till now has cheated me for abour RS 300
    for example without my consent:
    1>Thank you for downloading Java Game from Airtel Live WAP service.You've been charged RS 30.enjoy http://gclub.in from [protected] 24/09 12:45 pm
    2>Thank you for activating Rs.20(8MB free usage)daily rental gprs pack.next deduction will happen at 25/09/2017 00:00 hrs
    to deactivate dial *567# 10:32 am

• Ga
    ganes Sep 23, 2009

I HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT SMS MANY TIME BUT JOB ALERT SMS COMING DAILY.THEN I HAVE TO PAY RS. FOR IT.I HAD STOPPED IT MANY TIME I HAVE COMPLAINT NO. BUT IT NOT TO BE STOPED.PLS STOP ALL SMS AFTER THIS COMPLANT.My number is [protected].

• Ra
    Raman Aggarwal Sep 18, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am Raman Aggarwal from pune. I had a prepaid connection of airtel service .And on 14th sep i went to airtel services at akurdi (pune) for the conversion of prepaid to postpaid service, Miss Ekta assist me and promised me that till 17th sep on by birthday i can use my postpaid connection.
    But till now i am barred of my postpaid services. I enquired today (18/09) but they are giving the excuse of faulty simcard. But the thing is that they were knowing regarding this before. But they didn't informed me regarding this till i went there.
    Now they are promising me that my postpaid services will be activated on tuesday(22nd sep) .

The thing is that due to their highly irresponsibility I was not able to make a single call from my PARENTS and COLLEGUES.The simcard is still with them.

Hoping for a favourable response from your side, I expect that the problem will be solved in a couple of days.
    With regards...
    RAMAN AGGARWAL

• Ns
    n.senthil kumar Sep 17, 2009

I am using airtel no. since 1996. my number [protected]. also my alternate number is also from airtel. I wanted a similar number for my son hence i got in touch with DS enterprise .pratap nagar . mayur vilhar. It is really pathetic the way this particular institution is running. there is no one to give answers. and customers are treated the way as if airtel is doing some favour by giving connections. I have paid the money in advance vide receipt no. SH 57931. even a while ago i contacted them asking for the status wherein i was made holding the line for more than 40 minutes. i had to disconnect the phone and redial and once again made me to hold for 15 min. only to infrom that the executives are busy and i should call them later and without even hearing they disconntected the phone. Now with this kind of atitude for a customer who is loyal for the past 12 years with your orgainsation. has left in a bad taste. i am now contacting vodafone or idea for better service as i had lost trust on airtel based on the ordeal i had gone thru in the past 2 days. just to keep you informed . i was in touch with meenakshi .i was told that she left the job today. vinitha. who was handling my case, aarti .never interested in answering. preeti or deepti .who always looked very confused .there was an gentle man who was incharge of the entire store . who looked more irritated by seeing any customer.as an old customer i could only suggest that this way Bharti airtel is going in docks . may god bless airtel. even after this kind of atitude.

• De
    Deepak Dalal Sep 15, 2009

I have made repeated requests to Airtel Customer Service for cancellation of my Airtel Blackberry service from my Bangalore number as i have moved to Gurgaon and have taken new number with blackberry service. (I have taken new connection from Airtel itself).
    So far since August 26th, i have made 50+ requests to Airtel for cancellation of blackberry but no luck. They are sending me messages after messgaes that it will get deactivated soon but i continue to keep making request with no answer from them.
    I will land up paying for Blackberry service for this month inspite of no need for the service to me.Airtel's customer service is horrible.

• Va
    vaseembari Aug 28, 2009

hai,

my mobile is [protected], Rs 20 has been deducted twice from my mobile unnecessary stating reason for using text messages subscription from Http://gclub.in from number [protected].
    My mobile doesen't support any WAP. Due to deduction of your balance I could't make a important call in time for which i lost Rs 10, 000/- .and u people have to incur my loss. I am farwarding this issue to Customer court if you did not attend or give immediate feedback. and more over the above said site does not have an option to un-subscribe this service.

Rgds
    Vaseem bari

• Dh
    dhirender Aug 25, 2009

Airtel Service and thier customer care are really bad and they dont have basic manners of speaking to Customers. Their behaviour really stinks. WORST service I have ever seen.

The Airtel Customer care service is really really worst, they don’t have basic manners/courtesy to speak to customer. If they cannot solve your problem they will simply disconnect the call. More over this is encouraged and always practiced by their floor in charge (Supervisors).

I spoke to Airtel Customer care and as the executive on call was not able to solve my technical issues, I insisted to speak to his supervisor, what was really shocking was most of the times they call some other executive and then he will pretend and speak as if he/she is floor in charge. At last i could speak to a real supervisor (Named: Manohar from Bangalore customer care/Technical support) and he too disconnected my call in-between and did not even bother to call back (incase if the call got disconnected accidentally).

I took the pain and called them again to just know why they disconnect the call like this, and when i asked the previous person name they said his name is Manohar, just Manohar
    without any last name or Surname. They all tried just to confuse me so that I cannot complain against that particular person.
    WORST things started when they were giving all wrong information about my SMS recharge; they were creating their own offers randomly on the call and were trying to somehow convince me to forget my Recharge benefits.

I am really shocked with this kind of service as 80% of my offer validity went in their problem solving and complaining process. Now that I have completed the offer time they are saying that I cannot use the benefits as the offer validity is over.
    I am speaking about this issue to my friends and they too have similar issues with Airtel service, we all will post this and other problems in all possible social networks and make sure others don’t get cheated.

jav_ideaz Aug 05, 2009

Sir/madam
    I have complaint about sms many time but job alert sms coming daily. Then I have to pay rs.30 per month. I had stopped it many time I have complaint no. But it not to be stoped. Pls stop all sms after this complant.

Arjun thorat

• Du
    Duane76 Jun 27, 2009

Hi Subramanian S
    You should appreciate the fact that AIRTEL is giving you Rs 250 free talktime (they are not obliged to do so)... this is proven by the fact that you left the matter unattended from JANUARY 07... anyone else would have called 121 OR walked into the main office @ SPLENDID TOWERS and got the plan change done the following day!

So I feel you are unjustified in asking for Rs 250 FOR MULTIPLE MONTHS VALIDITY ... it is a TOKEN GUESTURE and not YOUR RIGHT after all!

• Co
    colmishra Jun 17, 2009

they are cheats . STAY AWAY FROM AIR TEL. MY ADVISE AS A VICTIM

• Dear Sir,
    I have lost my cell phone having prepaid Airtel phone number [protected], I tried to contact Airtel for blocking my sim card, but was unsuccessful.Kindly block the sim so that no more calls are allowed /misused.
    Mrs.Lakshmisree Bandopadhyaya