ADCBwronge guideness

Hi,

i had smart loan with ADCB, i paid my full remaining amount to close the account as disused with adcb recovery department representative named RASHID & HASSAN from Deira Branch, they took money but did not close the account, checks are crediting till now

is anybody can help what happening going out.
[protected]

• Su
    suhail_om Sep 08, 2019

ADCB bank has been deducting so many months from my ADCB account 25/month due to no credit card. the agent from ADCB has came and we applied for it when i started the account. again he came after few months and got gignature from for the second time. till the bank has deducting the amount and no update about credit card.

• Ib
    ibrahimmk Jul 15, 2019

Dear
    I'm sending money before 4day still not credited..way

• Su
    Sujithcp May 26, 2019

My name is Sujith, i am ADCB customer from Jan 2017. Every month salary was credited on this account. This is the first time I face one issue, my cheque was returned because of shortage of 147 AED. Now I loss 251 AED from my account.

• Ed
    edwardbenzigar Oct 28, 2018

ADCB has the worst customer care with brainless and irresponsible staffs... The higher dosent seems to get involved in any of the customers complaint...

I need to close this account and redeem the touch points immediately...

Mazhar Andlib Sep 06, 2018

Dear ADCB, I had very bad experience with one of your agents his name is Mark ( Credit Card -ADCB islamic banking) & his phone no is [protected]. This agent litterally unprofessional, unethical. He don't have any idea about how to talk to customer. He is such a dishonest and uneducated person.

• Ta
    taurus08 Aug 28, 2018

Please discipline ADCB agent Glenn from Derby; his telephone number are [protected]/[protected]. He was very rude; he harassed me and my company He called more than 100 times per day. He talked silly things like stealer, defaulter, etc.

Where is the Consumer right to be protected when this kind of agent is not professional.

sadiq abraj Aug 15, 2018

we have applied for Performance bond more than 10 days ago, still our request is on hold and our accounts relationship manager not answering properly.
    Account relationship manager name = Nevena B. Matijas (M + [protected])
    Her senior Mr. Majed is also on board in this issue but failed to solve.

Company Account # [protected]