Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]

+971 555 576 191(NRI Center, Abu Dhabi) 3 0
India, Mumbai
75 Rehmat Manzil, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 - India

India, Bengaluru
№ 25, Ground Floor, West Wing, Corniche Al Latheef, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru - 560001, India

Complaints & Reviews

Etihad bonus mile promotion — No bonus miles (22, 000 miles) were credited after successful enrollment to the promotion and the requirement amount spent.

ADCB was running a promotion called "Etihad bonus miles bonanza" which ADCB platinum credit card holders can obtain 22, 000 Etihad miles after spending AED22, 000 between 20 Oct 2019 and 15 December 2019. I have successfully enrolled this promo (even received the confirmation SMS from ADCB), they never credited 22, 000 miles into my Etihad guest account.

I made multiple calls and sent many emails to both ADCB and Etihad, but they kept telling me they were investigating and never credited the promised miles. I was deceived.

3783dh has been stolen

1day back Automaficall around 3783 dh has been transacted without my concern pleas help me nothing has been asked either password aither card details either any kind of otp this type of fraud fully bank will responsible bank must take responsibility and refund my money, we believe in bank to make care of our money how without my knowledge money withdrawn

Antony Bourne
tony.[protected]@btinternet.com
Tel: [protected]
Villa 80 - Al Ghadeer, Abu Dhabi

Hi, I was a tenant at the above property through Al Wifaq, part of Union National Bank. I now understand you have taken over from them.

I am complaining that the staff as Al Wifaq have failed to return my security deposit, I have sent numerous emails and each response, they said they would return it in a few days. It has now been 3 months since I left the property and my AED 4, 448.75 still has not been returned. I have provided all documents, clearance letters etc.

You are my last hope before I file a Police case for theft.

Kind Regards

Mr. A Bourne

credit card

I have limit of 10, 000 in my credit card. Today I saw in my ADCB app that I have 8, 956 remaining creditcard limit so I paid 1, 055 to close it into 10, 000. Then in their machine I did balance inquiry and it showed in the printout that I have 10, 572.66 so it mean I over paid y creditcard then I ask the woman in the ADCB branch information desks what should I do and Gen she advice me to call customer service. Before I called the customer service I did check my ADCB mobile app to see ho much is my available credit limit as of now and it shows I have 10, 006.76 then i call the ADCB customer service. I asked the man regarding the available amount in my creditcard as I think I over paid my creditcard because my limit is 10, 000 and it shows in my balance inquiry that I already paid 10, 572.66 and he said I should not rely on ADCB machine Because it will not give me right information and he told me the machine is only for deposit!! Which is not right because they have BALANCE INQUIRY option in the machine. I asked him what about the ADCB mobile application and he said again that it is not accurate so I should not rely on the mobile application. I'm so disappointed because he said that is I want to have no balance in my creditcard I should pay approximately 100. So I said I want to close fully my creditcard as everything in ADCB is a mess for not give right information ( machine and mobile app) then he said I need to pay 200 plus if I want to close my account as I have previous purchased. How it happened when all I paid already and it's also showing in machine and app the I over paid already. It's so frustrating and I'm so disappointed with this bank. Now I know why when I asked the branch office that I want to close my creditcard account they told me to call customer service. How they will tell the customer this is the amount you should pay when the customer can't see the breakdown of how they calculated the amount. This bank is really not good bank where all is not accurate!!!

atm card block

Hi...
My name is Tahir Latif. I am regular customer of UNB from last 11 year. Now i facing lot of problems with this card. My ATM card was block because of update document required. I submit all updated documents to the bank of ADCB(Bawaba al sharq ground floor) binyas abu dhabi on 7th of october 2019. Later on 9th of october, i check the ATM, but still was block. Later on 22nd of october, i went again to the same bank and told them the problem which i face. Ms Hana said that we submited your documents to headoffice, tomorow your card will be activate. Today is 26th october, and card is still block.

financial case against credit card

Good evening.
I had a ADCB credit card limit of 24, 000 AED. I have outstanding which is not paid. I was a good customer of the bank but due to job lost I came back India. And I am not working here.
Now I want to back UAE. I have offer there. I know the bank put the case against me. I want to start payment after reaching Dubai. Please with draw my name from case.
Regards
Manoon Hasan khan
Passport no
Email. [protected]@gmail.com

adcb salary loan

623825 My Name is Manuel Douglas Loleng Mobile Number : +[protected] I lost my Job since May 2019 and submitted all my documents to ADCB BANK, Bawabat Al Sharq Branch to Ms. Madame Hanan...

car loan department

I opted ADCB because of their good service for my car loan in the past. I applied for a car loan agian in August and its October. Still there is no approval even though the company I am working in is registered in ADCB. I submitted all the relevant documents one month ago and it took one month for me to get the LPO for my car. Due to the delay in achieving the LPO the seller of the car had to pull off the deal which made me eventually look for another.

However, I found another car and resubmitted the evaluation reports and asked the bank to reprocess for the LPO. Now the bank has come up with another story, they want me to resubmit my salary certificate as the one I already submitted had become one month old. This is so frustrating that everyday the orocess is getting delayed due to silly reasons. Now I have to ask my company to change the date of the salary certificate and submit them again? Just because its one month old? I Mean is the bank just finding out reasonsto delay the process? Now getting the salary certificate from my company just because of the date is annoying and will definitely take time and I am sure even after getting the certificate the bank will delay. Will the seller of the car wait for all these? And if not, I will have to look for another car and submit again the documents? And the bank will say the documents are old submit again? Which means no solution and I will have to wait my entire life just for these silly things get approved?

I just made a mistaks opting ADCB. I will never forget this horrible experience with ADCB and I will never recommend my close ones to go for ADCB.

Mohammed Mubariz,
[protected]

my account

I have account with ADCB since 2016, I no longer live there, and wanted to transfer my funds to my USA account, there are serious problems..
I have several emails to customer contact center, the answer is we will get back to you.
its been a month, I called and talked to customer service center so so any times. I sent my documents to Cornishe Branch Manager, for sending my funds, they got all my documents as they wanted, no response whatsoever its been 10 days.
The people in the service center just making fun with me, " we send your message and waiting" 10 days they could not get response from another department.

holded our money

Dear Sir, Good day, ADCB Riqqa Branch our account [protected], AED:13000/- cash deposited in bank account & bank instantly deducted AED:2220/- & we can understand may be...

unauthorized deduction

unauthorized deductions of AED 150 per month was made from my account. I was not notified (of deduction) by email, You may please share a copy of the email you have send to me to prove this.
I am requesting you to kindly reverse the above said deductions .

Also i would like to transfer the funds to a local account in UAE which i am not able to do since i am not receiving any OTP in my email.

I got a reply from ADCB that it cannot be refunded & no mention on the usage of OTP. I cannot understand the reason for denial for something which was not brought to my attention.

I am complaining about my current account

623825 With due respect I would like to state that i am Sufsal zubair account holder of current account adcb bank...

improper funds appropriation

• last december I was notified by my employer the completion of my assignment
• last january I requested to cancel the credit cards then approved by adcb
• a few days after confirmation of adcb I went to the brand to close the account
• all done correctly, but when I checked at internet (to ensure everything was ok) I noticed I had overpay the credit card (in the past and not sure when) and have a credit of around aed 600
• I went to the brand to ask how I can refund it
• the brand communicate will check how can be done as the account was already closed and will communicate me via phone
• nothing happened and I traveled to my home country
• I received a notification on my phone the was deducted with no reason from my credit card the same amount (improper funds appropriation)
• I travel to uae back at the end of last march and went to the same brand, again told me i'm correct will reimburse me, to wait a phone call to inform how and when
• again nothing happened and I have to mobilize to saudi arabia
• next week I will be at uae again for a few days and hope you could help me to sort this out

c00032231

623825 Dear All, Greeting of the Day.. With reference to the Subject Complaint Number - C00032231 I made a complaint against Collection Department who made me false commitment for the...

emi amount deducting not as per the loan terms

As per the term of my personal loan for the loan Account No. : 11232195P001001 (find attached), the monthly EMI suppose to be AED 1338, but last 2 months ie September 2018 ...

credit card cancellation

Dear Sir/Madam Oct 22nd I visited Al Qusais branch and submitted my request to cancel my Credit card by taking money from my FD and hence to close it.Since today 27th Oct, no body...

opened investment account-biggest mistake of my life!

In 2013, two of the ADCB employee, and an emirati and an Indian, approached me in University, proposing an investment called Venenzula bonds five years back (2013). the...

customer service at bawabat al sharq branch and customer care

Staff of ADCB, specifically those employed at Bawabat al Sharq branch, are under-educated on their products, policies, and procedures. You will never get a straight answer, information will be confusing and not given in writing or in a professional manner, and information will differ depending on who you speak to at the branch. Three employees gave me 3 different answers on a simple question I had regarding my account. The Customer Care "manager" took two weeks to return my call, is incompetent, and did not solve any issue. In fact, it took her four working days just to send me her email address. The also closed my complaint without solving the issue or even communicating with me. However, the WORST person to speak to is Khalid, the branch manager. He is a terrible manager, hires people who he does not train, and is disgustingly rude if you complain about his branch. He does not know how to speak with respect or problem solve. Take your business to another bank where you will be treated with respect and followed up with professionally.

full and final settlement of a/c no: 864csl1133650001

My name is Muhammad Rafique Shaban,
Above mentioned a/c belongs to Sabrina Tailoring Materials Trading LLC, Owner Ghulam Raza Karani.
Ghulam Raza Karani left UAE without paying his loan and Credit card outstanding.
I have paid AED 40, 000 against loan on 27/3/2018 and AED 11, 500 against credit card on 18/3/2018 with the help of my community.

Now time has passed, its above six months.
I was told at the time of payment, I will get NOC /Clearance letter in 2 month.
Please help me.
Regards/Muhammad Rafique Shaban
My Cell No:[protected]

salary account

Want to give the attention about opening salary account.
The bank officer (he even didn't introduce himself) by mail sivadaskolake.[protected]@adcb.com trying to open my salary account 1 month and in the end he RECOMMENDED joing another bank because ADCB is VERY SLOW in approved opening account.
The bank is worst, customer servise 0.00!!! STAFF IS NON COMPETENT!!!
Do not recommend this bank for anyone!!!

credit card

I would like to grab your attaention, Actually I m very much disappointed from ADCB collection agents. Let me give you a short review about the story Around five months ago I...

money transfer

On the 2nd of August 2018, my bank société général in Algeria sent me an amount of money to my ADCB account, I approached the Dubai Mall branch with the Swift. The officer said that the IBAN was missing only the AE and the money might not reach the my account. The 6th August I approached Mall of the Emirates branch to ask where my money is now, I spoke with the branch manager, they said let's wait ! Only!. The 7th of August the Mall of the Emirates branch called me and said that the money were rejected and come back to my account in Algeria. I spoke with my bank in Algeria they said the money did not return here with the proof. Then my bank in Algeria sent a letter to ADCB to fix the IBAN and ad the AE to the IBAN number and ask them to release the money to my ADCB account. A new swift was issued. Until now no money was released to my ADCB account, and no body from the ADCB is corporating and no body is helpin or knowing what's going on.

PS: I am daily following up with my bank in Algeria, and they are confirming that the money is with ADCB

Unethical Behaviour From Credit Card Sales Executive Mr. Govinda (Cell:[protected])

Date: 07/08/2018 My self an Indian citizen named as Sathish Kumar T.S residing in Sharjah got a call from Mr. Govinda (Cell:[protected]), Credit card sales executive from one of...

complaint against personal loan agent

Dear team,

This is to inform you that I am getting very customer service for personal loan.. The agent which is hired for my personal loan application is very unprofessional and careless person.. He did not give me any update untill I call or message, if so I call or message he never reply on the same day. He see my messages and ignore.. My loan got rejected due to some pending documents.. And it's been pending for my company hr approval. But he never follow up with my hr team.. Our hr department has 48hr of tat and if when he follows up also after my pressure he again create a new email which has 48hr of tat again.. His number is [protected].. His name is dundee baalatico I guess.

Appreciate by your actions this time because last month also I raise complaint no body is bothered, no feedback nothing.
If this time nobody comes to me for feedback or result I will escalate this to higer level.. Enough is enough now.. We are fools sitting here.

My loan is pending since may.

Regards,
Harshada.

i'm complaining about my relationship manager

I was sick in the hospital and due to severe medical conditions I haven't been working. I asked my relationship manager (binu thomas) to apply for deferment of personal loan...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankunauthorized debiting from my accounting

ADCB has debited amount from accounts twice without any justification or authorization;

First time, they have debited my car loan amount which is due on 20th of ever month ON 12th with no notice or authorization from my side. When asked for clarification, their response was that it is Bank's policy.

How can Bank debit an amount of car loan from my account, before it is due and claim that it is their policy. There has no defaults from my side ever. If there had been any default, then I can understand (still it is unlawful); in absence of any previous default, how can they debit amounts from account. The amounts in my account is mine; bank has no authority to debit, except on its due date and as authorized by me

Second time, I got a transfer from my company of some amount in the middle of the month (21st april) - which is not my salary amount and which is not my salary also. My salary for march was transferred beginning of march and for april, it will be due and transferred only beginning of may. I do not understand how can adcb assume that it is my salary [I forgot that adcb can do anything, by quoting it is the bank policy] and held my car loan amount, which is due 7th may. I dont understand what type of policies are these.

Can bank create a policy authorizing them to debit any amount from any customer at any point in time, when there is amount due from customer

After many times complaining also, no response is obtained.

Stay away from this bank, to the extent possible

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — worst customer service and collection department ever

Keeping calling everyday and 10 times a day in a very rude altitude Even I found one of them sending me on whatsapp despite paying amount but only 210 was pending as machine gave...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankcurrent account

Never open an account with this bank, because you will not be able to close it.
This is my second day at Dubai Mall branch and I already went through 2 customer service agents, 3 tellers and 1 relationship manager and my account is still not closed. Not to forget 100 AED they charged me so far for unexplained fees they charged over the last year (this account has bern dormant 2 years now). They keep on going back and forth between sections to figure out a simple account closure request and they all still look absolutely clueless.

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankcredit card limit value fooled by syed

I had a very bad experience with one of your agents his name is Syed (Syed.[protected]@adcb.com) his phone number +971 52 904 3097, this agent litterally fooled me and make me regret to have credit card with adcb. He is such a dishonest and liar person. He promised me of a certain amount minimum value range of credit card, but ADCB provide 5 times lesser than minimum value.

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankvery rude customer service in dubai outsource zone branch

I am regular customer to caribou in Dubai outsource zone as i am working there
One time i ordered water instead of coffee as i had stomachache
Staff there named zahed he spoke to me in a very bad way telling me not allowed to take password for wifi in a very impolite way
As long as you do not consider water is not enough for getting service as a customer ..so do not sell it in your cafes:)!!
And learn the staff how to treat your regular customers.
Thanks;
Esraa
[protected]

very rude customer service in dubai outsource zone branch

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankvery bad customer service agent (sudkha)

I had a very bad experience with one of your agents his name is sudkha his phone number is [protected], this agent litterally fooled me and make me regret to have an account with adcb. He s such a dishonest and liar person. He promised me of a certain amount for a loan and then after he had my signature and wasting my time and money he change his mind telling me a different story. And just lately I applied for credit card with him and I told him I need 20k no less or more and he confirmed and then again after he took my signature he applied for 16k limit wich I dont even need and I dont want! If you really care about your bank s reputation you need to do something about this. Im about to change the bank because of him now and im so disapointed. And now his not even answer my call phones...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — ms. surabhi tripathi/auto loan agent

I am complaining regarding Ms. Surabhi Tripathi who is very disrespectful and uneducated to delay our customers request for a car loan, NO REPLY with email, NO answer with your...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankharassment by adcb employee

Dear ADCB,

I would like to bring into your notice about threatening email, harassment calls and unethical and unprofessional behavior of your employee Jitesh.

As far as I know, It is right of customer to verify the person to call on behalf of ADCB, to do so I ask question to the wrong hire employee of ADCB, on which your employee named JITESH has refused to confirm and started calling with threats, repeated calls and taking matter on personal level by calling from Mobile #[protected] and threatening to pay in irrespective words.

I would like to request urgent investigation and prompt attention of ADCB on above and Is this allowed to threat/call from personal number/talk rude/use inappropriate words for customer ???

At the same time i would like to request ADCB time till end of this month to settle the total outstanding or max possible amount.

Regards,

Farhad Shoukat

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — credit card issue from 2104

My name is Paul Goss, when i closed my account down back in 2014 i made sure ALL credit cards were paid up in full before my departure and all accounts settled. In doing so i...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — sales executive

Hie my name is vijay I would like to complant about adcb sales executive name sridhar who is working in rigga branch he has taken sign on credit card application and said you can...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankuncalled behaviour

I have been using ADCB credit card since 2010 & since i was paying all my dues on time during the renewal of my card ADCB offered me a titanium card and also increased limit.
In March 2017 i received a message that there was an outstanding of Dhs 4.42/- on the card. Since the amount was nominal i thought i would merge it with my next transaction payment. I was trying to purchase an airline ticket in May but the card didn't get through. When i called customer care they told there was an error in the Airlines website. Now when yesterday i tried to swipe my card in 1 of the shops the transaction didn't get through. When called customer care they told i need to visit a branch n what do i get to know...the COLLECTION DEPT has cancelled the card for not paying Dhs 4.42/- when they have extended me a limit of over Dhs 5k. UNBELIEVABLE. I don't think moving forward any of my family/friends would subscribe to ADCB. People out there be aware.

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — mohammed cherqui

Dear all. Just I would like to see that costa is the best of the best in the quality and service. But what I see this morning in costa enoc 1096 jafza in dubai jabal ali wa...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — blocking access to my funds

Hello my telephone banking access to wire funds has been blocked. I was told to activate my account but have not been able to . If you would please restore my access and...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — non-release of loan hold amount

I applied loan three months before and after 1.5 months, I received a portion of loan to cancel loan with ENBD and credit card with RAK bank. On [protected], submitted clearance...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — liability letter (urgently required)

Dear Sir, I have requested for a liability letter for my credit card second time on 27th of May 2017 through ADCB Electra Branch (Ref. [protected]). Customer care representative...