Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Logo

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]

Having problems with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]?

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Customer Service Contacts

800 763 800 (Business Banking)
+971 26 962 222 (Customer Service)
+971 600 502 030 (Contact Centre)
+971 26 210 090 (Contact Centre)
+971 26 962 084 (Investor Contact)
+971 44 273 951 (Business Banking)
+971 26 962 499 (NRI Center, Abu Dhabi)
+971 45 094 712 (NRI Center, Dubai)
+91 223 953 4100 (India, Mumbai, Retail Banking)
+91 226 176 3752 (India, Mumbai, Corporate Banking)
+91 806 117 7700 (India, Bengaluru)
+971 555 576 191 (NRI Center, Abu Dhabi)
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Building, Shk Zayed street, PO Box: 939
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
India, Mumbai
75 Rehmat Manzil, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 - India

India, Bengaluru
№ 25, Ground Floor, West Wing, Corniche Al Latheef, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru - 560001, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Customer Service. Initial Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]. Discuss the issues you have had with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Complaints & Reviews

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Credit card settlement problme

Dear team,

Kindly requesting you to provide my clearance letter /NOC for my credit card, becouse I already done my settlement of my credit card through Tahseel on 2019 with Mr. Mohammed Anas Rahim (collection agent Tasheel). But after that also I am getting monthly statement lot of time I called to Mr. Anas he told I ready submitted my clearance letter to ADCB bank total 5000aed I paid my settlement (2000 in feb 2019 and 3000 mar 2019) after that he with few working days he will send the clearance letter, so here I am requesting my clearance letter urgent basis

Emirates Id number - [protected]
Credit card number - [protected]

Rasheed Mon Cp
[protected]

Dec 16, 2020

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] — Freezed and hold my eosb

Hi, my name is Shaun and from April till mid-November, I was on forced leave without pay. I have applied for...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]This refers to the transactions made in my debit card without sending me sms or email for information. Or even email for my information.

Today, I drop in ATM machine for cash inquiry. I have debit balance amount of AED 7, 217.67 as of Nov. 22, 2020 in my account. But to my surprise there was insufficient funds and receipt appears of negative AED20, 326.92.
    No information in email and even SMS I received from anybody to have this withdrawal or transactions.
    But when I call the ADCB call center, I was informed that it was a certain person in collection department who make the transactions without any information on my end for this purpose.
    Can any bank employee can make any transactions or even not informing through email or SMS to your customer to make any transactions. This is not acceptable as your your customer since 2015.
    Hence, I humbly request to revert back this amount.

Thank you.

Aida Yu

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Fraudulent transactions happened, bank never noticed me before approval

I have adcb account, I have already lost 15, 000 AED because of fraudulent use of account details which has happened, where bank was permitted to deliver money to frauds without personally messaging me either via registered mobile number or via email, I have been asking them for support of the issue, but they seem to be irresponsible for the loss of money. If I had been noticed via email or my number I would have not let my money loss my final option is to neither use the account for any salary transfer and prefer some other bank

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Credit card abn amro bank settled

Dear ADCB,

I paid my balance amount to credit card to (abn amro bank) in 2012, in your
        branch sharjah (al meena street) amount dhs. 11000 they promise to give
        clearance from your side.

recently I find the amount still pending on my name with breau office.

please I need any one to call me from your side
        [protected] hassan rahal

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Personal loan

I'm a customer for 2 yrs, I had applied for personal to up loan, unfortunately, I applied since 8/10 but still did not receive any updates. One of bank member told me this delay because of net work for 2 days.. My account manager told me reasons completely different than I heared from loan person..
          I'm sorry to tell that, if I know this I should transfer my account to bank that can respect time..

Name : Emad Milad Kheir
          Mob : [protected]

Loan person : ashour mob : [protected]

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Credit card

No dispute for euro transactions in my credit card, blaming me of sharing my details, accusing me using samsung app for the transaction. No proper investigation, not secured credit card, anyone can copy the card, the the customer will suffer for a big amount of loss because of euro transaction. I will make sure my company will know how I was being treated by adcb investigation team. Very disappointed and I will not recommend your bank

• Updated by Gail dp · Aug 25, 2020

Be careful with your credit card with adcb, they will not support you. Dont end up like me disappointed and upset. The only solution is to report the incident to the police station and file a complaint. Such a great advise from investigation team, adcb will not dispute the transactions. So sad that i trust adcb. CENTRAL BANK should be aware of my case with ADCB

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Personal loan top up

I am 11 years old customer to adcb bank I have made loan top up they have proceed well and I received short payemnt and asking for more clarification there is no response from bank, very worst experiece and collection team calling me and infomed that they will take action I have never faced such issues last 11 years, I hope its customer rights to ask more clarification about our personal loan amount. Kinldy help me to get details for ths same.

Jun 18, 2020

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] — Complaint adcb credit card: unauthorized finance charges

Dear ADCB, I am writing this email to inform you that I paid off my entire bill before the due date and my...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]Multiple complaints made.

I have made multpile complaints, got a call once from the complaints dept to close it. complaints dept promised to help, and closed the case.

After two weeks, I am still awaiting my solution. Is this a marketing gimmick to close complaints which hasnt been solved.

I have been calling weekly and never getting a solution. Everytime i call, i waste my time and make an ew complaint.

Complaints in ADCB are a joke !
                Please change before its too late, like other banks.

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that your complaint C00064229 has been resolved and closed.

Thank you for banking with ADCB.

Regards,

Customer Care Team

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Head Office

For and on behalf of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, PJSC. This is a system generated email, for your information only.

Apr 21, 2020

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] — Personal loan emi

Adcb... your contact center service is the worst service I have ever gone through, without proper knowledge...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]No bonus miles (22, 000 miles) were credited after successful enrollment to the promotion and the requirement amount spent.

ADCB was running a promotion called "Etihad bonus miles bonanza" which ADCB platinum credit card holders can obtain 22, 000 Etihad miles after spending AED22, 000 between 20 Oct 2019 and 15 December 2019. I have successfully enrolled this promo (even received the confirmation SMS from ADCB), they never credited 22, 000 miles into my Etihad guest account.

I made multiple calls and sent many emails to both ADCB and Etihad, but they kept telling me they were investigating and never credited the promised miles. I was deceived.

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]3783dh has been stolen

1day back Automaficall around 3783 dh has been transacted without my concern pleas help me nothing has been asked either password aither card details either any kind of otp this type of fraud fully bank will responsible bank must take responsibility and refund my money, we believe in bank to make care of our money how without my knowledge money withdrawn

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]deposit not returned - al wafiq

Antony Bourne
                      tony.[protected]@btinternet.com
                      Tel: [protected]
                      Villa 80 - Al Ghadeer, Abu Dhabi

Hi, I was a tenant at the above property through Al Wifaq, part of Union National Bank. I now understand you have taken over from them.

I am complaining that the staff as Al Wifaq have failed to return my security deposit, I have sent numerous emails and each response, they said they would return it in a few days. It has now been 3 months since I left the property and my AED 4, 448.75 still has not been returned. I have provided all documents, clearance letters etc.

You are my last hope before I file a Police case for theft.

Kind Regards

Mr. A Bourne

deposit not returned - al wafiq
                      deposit not returned - al wafiq

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]credit card

I have limit of 10, 000 in my credit card. Today I saw in my ADCB app that I have 8, 956 remaining creditcard limit so I paid 1, 055 to close it into 10, 000. Then in their machine I did balance inquiry and it showed in the printout that I have 10, 572.66 so it mean I over paid y creditcard then I ask the woman in the ADCB branch information desks what should I do and Gen she advice me to call customer service. Before I called the customer service I did check my ADCB mobile app to see ho much is my available credit limit as of now and it shows I have 10, 006.76 then i call the ADCB customer service. I asked the man regarding the available amount in my creditcard as I think I over paid my creditcard because my limit is 10, 000 and it shows in my balance inquiry that I already paid 10, 572.66 and he said I should not rely on ADCB machine Because it will not give me right information and he told me the machine is only for deposit!! Which is not right because they have BALANCE INQUIRY option in the machine. I asked him what about the ADCB mobile application and he said again that it is not accurate so I should not rely on the mobile application. I'm so disappointed because he said that is I want to have no balance in my creditcard I should pay approximately 100. So I said I want to close fully my creditcard as everything in ADCB is a mess for not give right information ( machine and mobile app) then he said I need to pay 200 plus if I want to close my account as I have previous purchased. How it happened when all I paid already and it's also showing in machine and app the I over paid already. It's so frustrating and I'm so disappointed with this bank. Now I know why when I asked the branch office that I want to close my creditcard account they told me to call customer service. How they will tell the customer this is the amount you should pay when the customer can't see the breakdown of how they calculated the amount. This bank is really not good bank where all is not accurate!!!

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]atm card block

Hi...
                          My name is Tahir Latif. I am regular customer of UNB from last 11 year. Now i facing lot of problems with this card. My ATM card was block because of update document required. I submit all updated documents to the bank of ADCB(Bawaba al sharq ground floor) binyas abu dhabi on 7th of october 2019. Later on 9th of october, i check the ATM, but still was block. Later on 22nd of october, i went again to the same bank and told them the problem which i face. Ms Hana said that we submited your documents to headoffice, tomorow your card will be activate. Today is 26th october, and card is still block.

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]financial case against credit card

Good evening.
                            I had a ADCB credit card limit of 24, 000 AED. I have outstanding which is not paid. I was a good customer of the bank but due to job lost I came back India. And I am not working here.
                            Now I want to back UAE. I have offer there. I know the bank put the case against me. I want to start payment after reaching Dubai. Please with draw my name from case.
                            Regards
                            Manoon Hasan khan
                            Passport no
                            Email. [protected]@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2019

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] — adcb salary loan

My Name is Manuel Douglas Loleng Mobile Number : +[protected] I lost my Job since May 2019 and submitted all...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]car loan department

I opted ADCB because of their good service for my car loan in the past. I applied for a car loan agian in August and its October. Still there is no approval even though the company I am working in is registered in ADCB. I submitted all the relevant documents one month ago and it took one month for me to get the LPO for my car. Due to the delay in achieving the LPO the seller of the car had to pull off the deal which made me eventually look for another.

However, I found another car and resubmitted the evaluation reports and asked the bank to reprocess for the LPO. Now the bank has come up with another story, they want me to resubmit my salary certificate as the one I already submitted had become one month old. This is so frustrating that everyday the orocess is getting delayed due to silly reasons. Now I have to ask my company to change the date of the salary certificate and submit them again? Just because its one month old? I Mean is the bank just finding out reasonsto delay the process? Now getting the salary certificate from my company just because of the date is annoying and will definitely take time and I am sure even after getting the certificate the bank will delay. Will the seller of the car wait for all these? And if not, I will have to look for another car and submit again the documents? And the bank will say the documents are old submit again? Which means no solution and I will have to wait my entire life just for these silly things get approved?

I just made a mistaks opting ADCB. I will never forget this horrible experience with ADCB and I will never recommend my close ones to go for ADCB.

Mohammed Mubariz,
                              [protected]

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]my account

I have account with ADCB since 2016, I no longer live there, and wanted to transfer my funds to my USA account, there are serious problems..
                                I have several emails to customer contact center, the answer is we will get back to you.
                                its been a month, I called and talked to customer service center so so any times. I sent my documents to Cornishe Branch Manager, for sending my funds, they got all my documents as they wanted, no response whatsoever its been 10 days.
                                The people in the service center just making fun with me, " we send your message and waiting" 10 days they could not get response from another department.