Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Logo

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]

Having problems with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]?

800 763 800 (Business Banking)
+971 26 962 222 (Customer Service)
+971 600 502 030 (Contact Centre)
+971 26 210 090 (Contact Centre)
+971 26 962 084 (Investor Contact)
+971 44 273 951 (Business Banking)
+971 26 962 499 (NRI Center, Abu Dhabi)
+971 45 094 712 (NRI Center, Dubai)
+91 223 953 4100 (India, Mumbai, Retail Banking)
+91 226 176 3752 (India, Mumbai, Corporate Banking)
+91 806 117 7700 (India, Bengaluru)
+971 555 576 191 (NRI Center, Abu Dhabi)
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Building, Shk Zayed street, PO Box: 939
United Arab Emirates
India, Mumbai
75 Rehmat Manzil, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 - India

India, Bengaluru
№ 25, Ground Floor, West Wing, Corniche Al Latheef, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru - 560001, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB].

Complaints & Reviews

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — sales executive

Hie my name is vijay I would like to complant about adcb sales executive name sridhar who is working in rigga...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankuncalled behaviour

I have been using ADCB credit card since 2010 & since i was paying all my dues on time during the renewal of my card ADCB offered me a titanium card and also increased limit.
In March 2017 i received a message that there was an outstanding of Dhs 4.42/- on the card. Since the amount was nominal i thought i would merge it with my next transaction payment. I was trying to purchase an airline ticket in May but the card didn't get through. When i called customer care they told there was an error in the Airlines website. Now when yesterday i tried to swipe my card in 1 of the shops the transaction didn't get through. When called customer care they told i need to visit a branch n what do i get to know...the COLLECTION DEPT has cancelled the card for not paying Dhs 4.42/- when they have extended me a limit of over Dhs 5k. UNBELIEVABLE. I don't think moving forward any of my family/friends would subscribe to ADCB. People out there be aware.

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankmohammed cherqui

Dear all.

Just I would like to see that costa is the best of the best in the quality and service.
    But what I see this morning in costa enoc 1096 jafza in dubai jabal ali was totally different the staff how assist as was reated badly and disrespectful.
    Her name is (silvia) this morning.
    Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Contact phone :[protected]
    Thanks.

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — blocking access to my funds

Hello my telephone banking access to wire funds has been blocked. I was told to activate my account but have...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — non-release of loan hold amount

I applied loan three months before and after 1.5 months, I received a portion of loan to cancel loan with...

Dubai

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — liability letter (urgently required)

Dear Sir, I have requested for a liability letter for my credit card second time on 27th of May 2017...

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankcredit card cancellation without my request/consent

Hi,

In Dec-2016, I paid all my dues for credit card and requested to cancel my overdraft facility which I thought created confusion for me sometimes.

However, In Mar-17 my credit card got cancelled along with overdraft facility without my consent which I did not know till late April-17. I did visit ADCB Adnec branch and approached ADCB call center as well but no response yet. Additionally, I switched my job in Jul-16 but my personal information still need to be updated on ADCB system.

Need your support to resolve these issues.

Best Regards,
      Muhammad Dildar Ahmad Farooq
      Account# [protected]
      Cell# [protected]

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — credit card charges and bad customer service

I had mistakenly withdrawn 500 from my account with my credit card for which I'm being charged with interest...

ADCBcustomer service, operator

I had such a big issue with ADCB operator 25.04.2017 at 2.07 pm.
        Operator in ADCB was calling me and informed that i need to register my salary card with original passport and emirates id, i said ok i will do that but on the next week, after that that she said ok.
        26.04.2017 at 2 pm i got salary, at 6 pm in the same day i was trying to pay by my card, but i coudn't, because ADCB block my account!!
        Question!
        Why and again why??!!!No one from customer service or call center didn't informed me.
        It was very unproffesiona accident .!

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankcredit card

Dear Sir,
          I am account holder in ADCB before one month ago I make complaint # C450204 against Your Staff Jarish Sebastian and Ameen because they both misguided me for Credit card and Salary account in ADCB.
          When I open my salary account as per advise after three month they was told me I am not eligible for Credit card my question is this If I am not eligible for Credit card from ADCB why they both forced me for account opening.
          After this complaint in March on lady call me from ADCB and asked when my three month salary credit in this account then ADCB will give me Credit card butt now no reply.
          Please solve my issue and take action against these people otherwise i don't have choice for Close my Account with ADCB.
          Thanks
          Chaudhry Mudassar Zamir
          Project Engineer
          [protected]@yahoo.com

ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — taking end of service amount and putting negative balance in account

Last 10 years I am dealing with ADCB with good relation with both side, I never made default in EMI in thi...

ADCB — holding end of service amount

Last 10 years I am dealing with adcb with good relation with both side, I never made default in emi in...

ADCB — noc letter

I am trying to get an NOC letter from ADCB for the last two weeks and after speaking to multiple people in...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — credit card collection department

I want to raised this complaint as I am suffering from tremendous nervous breakdown due to the untoward...

ADCB Bank — service is the worst

Good Morning Everyone, Its my advice that don't open any account in ADCB bank. Worst bank in the world...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — unauthorized credit card charges - 153077 with frmu

I am a dissatisfied customer through my recent dealings with a current ADCB dispute regarding a unauthorized...

ADCBcredit card

I have made a request to cancell my credit card on 20 th of October 2015.they made me called every single day because of no action taken. when ever i called, each customer service agent gave me different versions of reasons, finally the card was closed on 5 th of november. Again on 7 th of November they came up and informed me, i need to pay another 7200 dirhams for another card, where i got only one card and its cancelled!!!.The agent was continously telling.. " mam i understand you as if he is a machine" . i tried my level best to convince him, i got only one card and it is cancelled since i paid full amount. finally he put me on hold for 10 min and came up telling that he will get back to me. I finished my employment on oct 17th, i am just waiting to clear the this .. POOR ADCB. VERY POOR SERVICE.. SEEMS THAT THEY ARE VERY KEEN TO APPOINT STAFFS WITH NO COMMENSENSE AS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS.. SORRY TO SAY THIS.. BUT TRUE...TROUBLES THE CUSTOMER TO THE MAXIMUM JUST FOR A BAD DECISON TO BANK WITH THEM

ADCB — money return process

I tried to buy some stuff from Al Shaya (H&M) on 5th November and while i was waiting at cashier for...

Dubai

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — false terms and hidden charges!

I opened a Meethaq fixed deposit account with this bank in January 2008. After 8 months of depositing AED...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — pathetic service

I have had the worst experience with this bank ever! I had just requested for a liability letter with a mere...

Abu Dhabi

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices