Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Logo

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]

Having problems with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]?

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Customer Service Contacts

800 763 800 (Business Banking)
+971 26 962 222 (Customer Service)
+971 600 502 030 (Contact Centre)
+971 26 210 090 (Contact Centre)
+971 26 962 084 (Investor Contact)
+971 44 273 951 (Business Banking)
+971 26 962 499 (NRI Center, Abu Dhabi)
+971 45 094 712 (NRI Center, Dubai)
+91 223 953 4100 (India, Mumbai, Retail Banking)
+91 226 176 3752 (India, Mumbai, Corporate Banking)
+91 806 117 7700 (India, Bengaluru)
+971 555 576 191 (NRI Center, Abu Dhabi)
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Building, Shk Zayed street, PO Box: 939
United Arab Emirates
India, Mumbai
75 Rehmat Manzil, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 - India

India, Bengaluru
№ 25, Ground Floor, West Wing, Corniche Al Latheef, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru - 560001, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] Customer Service. Initial Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB]. Discuss the issues you have had with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ADCB — money return process

I tried to buy some stuff from Al Shaya (H&M) on 5th November and while i was waiting at cashier for...

Dubai

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — false terms and hidden charges!

I opened a Meethaq fixed deposit account with this bank in January 2008. After 8 months of depositing AED...

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — pathetic service

I have had the worst experience with this bank ever! I had just requested for a liability letter with a mere...

ADCBpoor service & follow up

I requested to open an Offshore account with ADCB. This took 21 x days as the Relationship Manager did not bother to follow up on collection of documents. Once opened, I am then informed that to pay a cheque into the OffShore account will take 45 days - yes, you read that correctly, not 4 to 5 days, but 45 days - 6 weeks! Clearly ADCB will be breeding the carrier pigeon that will fly over the GCC, across the globe, and then settle into Jersey.
Despite my writing of 10 x mails across 21 days duration, there has been little change in terms of action, and no change in terms of the 45 day clearance.
Needless to say, I am totally aghast at the Flippancy of ADCB, their pathetic CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVES and their general follow up and actions. I can not believe that in 2014 they simply close ranks and show zero shame when they quote such time frames. Thanks ADCB for being so uncaring, and for wasting so much of my time. Utterly Utterly hopeless service from ADCB - WILL NEVER BANK WITH THEM AGAIN.

Safe Dec 20, 2011

I tried to call ADCB Toll Free 8002030 from UAE, they never picked up the call. Tried twice and waited for more than 10min over my mobile phone. No body answered the call.

Worst service offered by a bank.

• Ku
      Kushal Nagar Dec 01, 2014

There is no mobile banking app for BlackBerry 10 OS. ADCB has always lagged behind in providing support for their banking app. Almost all other banks who have apps have extended their platforms to BlackBerry OS 10, like Emirates NBD etc.
      When can we expect an app for BlackBerry OS 10??

• Ar
      Arshadali Sayed Jan 23, 2015

I agree with Your comments i also suffering the same Poor service & follow up of ADCB Staff.

ADCB BankBlocking of account balance

I have a bank account in ADCB Bank and for the past 1 year and have credit card with them as well. Recently I have resigned from my current employer in Abu Dhabi) to join another company in Dubai). For visa purposes I exited UAE and currently in my home country.

Two days back, my existing employer credited a checque of my end of services benefits however the bank blocked all of this amount reason being that my salary will no longer be credited in the account and the bank needs surety that I'll get my salary transferred from my new employer to the same bank.

This made me really worried as currently I cannot give the bank such surety as my visa is in process and I can't ask for the salary transfer letter from my new employer till I officially join them. Furthermore, I've some payments scheduled and the checques issued by me will be dishonored if this amount is not released by the bank.

Currently I have no liability with the bank except the credit card and the total credit limit of the credit card is way too less than the amount bank blocked. I can understand that the bank needs to protect their interest and I asked them to block the amount equal to my full credit limit and release the rest so my checques will be cleared.

When I asked how am I supposed to make payments, even for my credit card dues, when you are blocking my account balance the bank representative responded me that it's not bank's problem.

Now I'm sitting in my home country waiting for visa and have checques issued for payment of my car loan and can't do anything about it just because of such a stupid and illogical bank policy.

M Affan Alvi Jun 28, 2014

Two days back, my existing employer credited a cheque of my end of services benefits however the bank blocked all of this amount reason being that my salary will no longer be credited in the account and the bank needs surety that I'll get my salary transferred from my new employer to the same bank.

This made me really worried as currently I cannot give the bank such surety as my visa is in process and I can't ask for the salary transfer letter from my new employer till I officially join them. Furthermore, I've some payments scheduled and the cheques issued by me will be dishonored if this amount is not released by the bank.

Currently I have no liability with the bank except the credit card and the total credit limit of the credit card is way too less than the amount bank blocked. I can understand that the bank needs to protect their interest and I asked them to block the amount equal to my full credit limit and release the rest so my cheques will be cleared.

Now I'm sitting in my home country waiting for visa and have cheques issued for payment of my car loan and can't do anything about it just because of such a stupid and illogical bank policy.

ADCB — credit shield

I am having ADCB Bank Credit Card, they charged me 170/-AED per month for Credit shield, though i am never...

ADCB — a bank that can steal your money

This is the worst Bank you can choose to open an account with. I this the deadly mistake of taking credit...

ADCB Current Accountclosed account bank needs penality

I am one of the old zero balance account holder from ADCB bank, But last 5 years not operated the account and no outstanding in this account. One of the bank respresentative every month sent the mails pending the payment and this increasing every month 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 like this.I have contact the collection department from the bank, but they told must pay the amount. so anybody knows about this please inform what is this?

Suresh Kumar
      [protected]

ADCB — smart loan issue

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is big big deep ###, whenever customer wants to close his/her credit card, loan or...

Dubai

ADCB — change of job and with loan

I have a personal loan with adcb and changed my job. No one is ready to help me thru phone and cs help desk...

ADCBinstant money remittance to india

I have sent some money to India using ADCB instant money remittance service through the internet. Normally the money reaches in India with in seconds, where last time when I sent on 5th May 2012, the money never reached to the Bank in India. I was shocked and called around 10 times to ADCB toll free number 8003020 and every time I get different call center persons and for the last 4 days there is no proper answer from ADCB. I asked them what should I do to get my money back or when this can be ultimately recieved? They told me, they have no idea, and you have to wait...What service is this?? such a big bank denying their responsibilities. My family in India is suffering because of this(school fees, cheques, all got bounced). I dont know now what to do, any way I decided to cancel the services of ADCB and even will recommend my friends not to go with ADCB.

ADCB DUBAIcharges

I will not accept any bank charges from adcb in regards to my bounce cheque.

First of all its adcb fault. Our company transfer the salary 1st of january 2012 for december salary. The central bank came to us and said we cant transfer this money to this account because the employee not registered to the company but we argue to central bank on this and they try to trace what happen because the bank account and routing code we used last november salary are all the same. Then central bank came to our ompany bank and our bank inform that all adcb card holder in your company will not get their money because adcb have its own routing code. ….. So we have to get the new routing code to adcb. Adcb didn’t even inform the card holder that the bank have its new routing code.

Claire rosales
          Purchasing manager

Retail concepts llc
          Po box 73247
          U.A.E

You know its been two weeks our company trying to sort this things out but at the end its was our own bank fault. Why adcb didn’t even bother to inform the card holder.

If they will said that we are inform i think that is a lie. When we receive letter from adcb that the new iban was implemented there is no written in the letter that adcb have its new routing code. When we knew the new iban no. We automatically change it our account no. And if we only knew this new routing why we didn’t even bother to change it.

It cause me a lot not having my salary. I have 3 cheques bounce. And aside from adcb bank charges there is also bank charges from different bank i have. That’s why i will no accept any bank charges from adcb

Adcb is the worst bank i ever had.

When we had salary last november there si no problem ( in here attached for your reference) with new iban but old routing code. We are using this old routing code for six years.

Suddenly when we transfer december salary all adcb card holder in our company cant transfer the salary because our very useless bank didn’t even infrom us that there is new routing code. That make our salary delay all our payment delay.

I will not accept any bank charges from my account. I will accept it if its really genuinely my fault but it was really adcb fault.

I always have a problem in adcb. That’s i will not reccoment this bank and i will try to sort for me to transfer in my salary in other bank.

ADCBlate response/very bad service

I lost my job and so applied for credit shield cover on my credit card, as the bank have been charging me for this service from day one of card activation-ADCB CREDIT CARD.I had submitted all my documents of loss of job by beginning of november and i was not updated about the processing of the same so far.Today, after one and a half months, i get a call from the collection department, a lady who spoke in a very bad attitude, saying that my application cannot be processed due to the reason that i am a relatively new customer of ADCB, which is not a valid excuse from my view, as they were charging me for the service irrespective of that fact.And demanding me to make a huge payment as overdue(when i am out of job) before end of month, as it is year ending for the bank.I would want serious action to be taken against such poor and unreliable service provided by reputed banks like ADCB. I expect the credit shield application to be processed and my charged service to be implemented.

ADCBcar loan statements

With respects my name is mohammad tahir khan working in uae for many years i have car loan from emmirated nbd i paid checks from rbs bank witch is now adcb . Now my loan is finished but bank cliams that you not paid 3 installments while i am sure that i paid it for that reason i need bank statments from adcb i go 3 times to bank maroor branch abudhabi near boys school but the record is not available for the year 2008 i called many times to toll free no 8002030 at day and night time but fruitless .I wish to arrange my bank statment from feb 2008 till sep 2008. By my email addr or by fax [protected], my name is mohammad tahir khan mobile no [protected]. Thanks for yr help and coordination.

• Ka
                  karpaka Dec 17, 2011

the compliant is pointed towards abu dhabi commercial bank; however, if my memory is correct; abu dhabi commercial bank took over RBS after the requested statement date; so i feel that the complianant has to approach RBS for the statement of account.

ADCB Bank — adcb harrasing the customers at the time of account cancellation

I was a customer with ADCB bank for last 3 years. I recently moved to HSBC as my new company was registered...

ADCB/ debit cardsoluting bank by bank.

RBS debit card replaced with ADCB debit card without permission which is unfunctioning on the existing ATM machines, old debit card blocked unauthorizedly without prior intimation. customer care is advising to visit machine by machine, may be new card will work on some machine, thus forceing customers to roam bank by bank and solute the bank employees to get our own money from ADCB bank.

• Ka
                    karpaka Aug 02, 2011

to the best of my understanding; debit cards are operative in most interbank ATMs, as long as they are in the network; Perhaps this card holder has an unique problem. It is public information that rbs retail bbusiness has been taken over by ADCB; hence the change of card may not be without notice;

ADCBunknown deductions from credit card - adcb refuse refunds

Two payments went off my credit card which are unknown to me. When I enquired I was told that 45 days have already passed since the deductions were made and it is my loss as ADCB can't do anything about it. First of all, I don't receive all my bank statements through the mail. I'm lucky to receive every third one. Secondly, the statements on the internet is not updated on a regularly basis which makes it impossible to pick up any mistakes on statements before 45 days. I received zero help or assistance

Marie jane Alcebar Apr 18, 2011

Dear Adcb Management,
                      Hope you can help me..
                      When i went to immigration trying to transfer my visa to the new company its so sad that in a last minute we found out that i have a case against adcb personal loan without informing me and so sad and frustrating coz i dont have pending coz i pay it regulary until now since they hold me in the deira office, so the immigration staff ask me to get a clearance letter to adcb and present it to muraqabat police station clear my name, but its so sad that they push me to heal, i ask for their assistance to get a clearance but the manager he dont humanity heart, his very hard to talk, only i ask a clearance for my personal loan but his insisting me to pay the full balance of my car which i dont penalty and i sign the contrat its a 4 years to pay.I explain to him very harmonuos that i got a new and willing to give me a new visa, but he just ignore, theirs one collector he knows that i dont have problems, but the manager insisting the old history i did not pay for 4 to 5 months, which they know that my company is struggling. Hope for the action from the management..its very clear only i want is clearance to clear my name..not to harass the client..

• S1
                      S1260 Nov 01, 2011

Hi,
                      Please let me know whose mistake is if ADCB have not sent credit card through on time(before due date). I am currently facing same problem. pls suggest me.
                      ADCB is telling that customer has to call customer care every month to know there outstanding balance and pay accordingly.
                      I never ever heard this kind of rules in any other country..

Regards,
                      A well wisher..

RBS (ADCB) — harassment by credit card collections staff

Don't just blog about it, REPORT IT! Dubai has a Consumer Rights law that protects consumers from unfair...

ADCB (RBS) Bank — rudeness

Collection agents from ADCB (RBS) credit cards are non stop calling me and threatening me that case will be...

ADCB account — unreasonable freezing of account

The purpose of this letter is to just inform you of the disgraceful treatment that I recently experienced...