7-Eleven — overcharged
This is the closest 7-11 to my house in Hurst, TX where I buy food, drinks, and cigarettes pretty much everyday. This cashier by the name of "Larry" has overcharged me one other time and it wasn't a problem. This time he was rude and actually threw a quarter at me after asking me how much do I think he owes me. Instead of appologizing to me he pulls out the $1.40 out of his pocket and keeps the receipt and says he's sorry for any inconvenience. I don't even know how to react to that.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card