1&1 Internet / 1and1.comdomain name hatsunique.com

Hi my name is Pauline, in 2013 my brother set up a website for me he asked me what name i wanted my site to be called i told him as i am doing bespoke ladies hats that i would call my site hatsunique.com which he got for me.

I used the site to display my bespoke designs; then in 2015 a family riff took place over my mothers death . His manner to me changed over his lies; then to my horror i never thought for one moment he would block my hatsunique.com website As i chose the name i got in touch with 1and1 but you were not very helpful i wanted to carry on with getting someone else to recreate a new hatsunique.com website for me as i had labels, cards etc printed & made as i do not speak with my brother i was unable to locate the domain name which i made up . His name is Robin Dillon nee Christopher
lives in Son Parc . Menorca. cjd website owner also resides 43 Holloway lane. Harmondsworth. middlesex.

I have just looked up for my domain name hatsunique.com & some one has it for sale just under 3.000 e this can not be right as it was i who chose this domain name & not Robin Dillon.