Having problems with GoDaddy?

GoDaddy Customer Service Contacts

+1 480 505 8877 (Customer Service)
+44 207 084 1810 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 535 976 (Ireland)
+61 293 557 491 (Australia)
+64 99 759 407 (New Zealand)
+43 720 116 858 (Austria)
+32 78 482 045 (Belgium)
+45 36 927 733 (Denmark)
+31 858 883 143 (Netherlands)
+351 308 802 068 (Portugal)
+41 435 083 970 (Switzerland)
+852 30 188 600 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 975 8958 (Indonesia)
+60 362 074 694 (Malaysia)
+63 27 591 426 (Philippines)
+65 63 494 240 (Singapore)
+27 214 276 288 (South Africa)
+82 264 339 576 (South Korea)
+66 21 056 194 (Thailand)
+54 115 984 0780 (Argentina)
+57 13 826 761 (Colombia)
14455 North Hayden Rd, Suite 219
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoDaddy Customer Service. Initial GoDaddy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoDaddy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoDaddy. Discuss the issues you have had with GoDaddy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GoDaddy Complaints & Reviews

GoDaddyYour chat line

I cannot believe nor tolerate the treatment I am receiving on your chat line. For the last 1 1/2 hr. The virtual chat has texted how many minutes until I receive support but then the process starts the clock time all over again., i.e., new window, new message "how would you like to reconnect", new estimated waiting time. It just starts over. I'm not really in a queue at all. A huge waste of my time.

• Updated by Ilene Little · Feb 01, 2021

please contact me via my account 7203867

GoDaddyWebsite

Cust No [protected]

Please look into my call history- it is ridiculous the amount of times I had to call

I have had numerous issues but the one I am really upset about is when I rang about my website - i was worried as although I had paid it said on screen 'choose plan for when free trial ends' I rang asking why it said this and was worried in case it lost all my work. The man I spoke to was talking about different plans and I told him I didnt understand - all i knew was I had paid in full for a website and email and wanted to access these. He said he needed to cancel something so I said do what you need to I just need to know the website wont disappear by the 'free trial end date' (which I wasnt on anyway as Id paid) On Wednesday I delivered a presentation and referred potential clients to the website to book my services. I went on to try and edit prices and it wouldn't let me edit!!! I cant access emails either. I am losing business here - I estimate this has cost me £140 this week and as we speak now I am on hold 22 minutes into a call trying to sort this and missing a conference I very much wanted to speak at to promote my service.

This is absolutely ridiculous and I hate to complain I really do but I invested in the website to try and make money as I have been struggling financially since lockdown

GoDaddyMy website - www.experientautoship.com

I had Godaddy create a website for my business in November, and it was a terrible mistake. The website was created within about 6 weeks, and the site is STILL not working correctly. There are severe latency issues, page breaks and 503 errors. According to gtmetrix.com, my website performance has a C grade and is operating at 66%. I have reached out to Godaddy numerous times and no one knows how to fix this issue even though they are the ones who created this website. It is infuriating as I cannot effectively market my business without a working website. i am currently on hold with Godaddy as I'm typing this message.

PLEASE HELP!!!

GoDaddyOver charges

Dear Sir,

I have domain from go daddy from the last 3 years and I have been paying 226 AED (United Arab Emirates Dirhams) every year. Mostly they deduct directly from my credit card every year. But today they deducted 1701.00 AED from my credit card which is a fraudulent transaction and even I didn't use the website and I didn't get any other service from godaddy. So please clarify me and also revert my additional charges back to my account.

My company website is www.pearlvisionuae.com

Regards,

Sardar Muhammad Haroon Khan

Dec 01, 2020

GoDaddy — Customer service

I had to call three days in a row to get answers for two simple questions. On sunday I had to go from tech...

Nov 30, 2020

GoDaddy — Access to my account

I had changed my cell number which is attached to my Go Daddy account in their two step security...

GoDaddyMessage board

I was denied access on United America first message board for posting a comment that said ThankGod.

Message board

GoDaddyPurchasing domain

This company is famous for selling domains. I am complaining about not being able to buy a domain. The domain is available, my credit card is available. I tried 5 cards which I am sure are 100% valid. No Turkish support. No problem, I am OK with that. I reach John from the call center. I hear John. I know John hears me. Because I can hear the background voice. He says 'Hello and hangs up' Shame on you godaddy.com

Jul 27, 2020

GoDaddy.com, LLC — Inappropriate & offensive customer service

Our company has been a customer of GoDaddy's for approximately 16 years. Their customer service ha...

GoDaddyCristar maine coon

I paid $550 and they won't send me my cat. I had someone else ask today about the same cat I just bought and guess what they will answer that. They said the cat still available. This site linked to godaddy is a scam. On June 24 2020 I paid for a Maincoon cat from cristarmaincooncattery.com Address they proved 239Board st. Tatamy, PA 18085. A phone number [protected] They wanted me pat on zelle payout to [protected]@yahoo.com Kevin Fosi. I am from a small town and my bank is the only with its name so I couldn't pay the way they wanted. So I sent a western union. They had me sign a sales contract. Still no word from them.

May 22, 2020

Go Daddy LLC — Website

I have been a customer with Go Daddy since 2009. On January 28th, 2020, I logged into my Go Daddy account...

GoDaddygd hacking in to my bank account.

GD just today took money from my bank account. I never signed up for auto payments of any kind ever not with GD or any other company. Since Bill Gates, the killer of Americans via Corona Virus bought out the Go Daddy company there have been so many problems for users who pay good money. I have been one of these and for the last two years it has gotten worse. I have never worked with a company who is so poorly set up and who hacks into peoples accounts like this. Guess we know now how Gates make more money cheating. This company needs to be working for the people who support it, not stealing. I hope those employees are able to get good jobs some place else and protect themselves from thieves like they are now working for. Enough, I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and the United States Attorney General's Office of Consumer Fraud. I hope more people take the time to report this type of theft.

GoDaddyUnreliable service

I am so sick and tired of GoDaddy's unreliable service. Every second day there is an issue with their Managed Wordpress hosting facilities. There is always an unexpected error.

An error GoDaddy is not ashamed to ask an arm and a leg for.

I am done with their incompetent company - moving over to somebody else.

Customers should now before they invest a lot of effort, time and money into your product.

Unreliable service

Feb 11, 2020

GoDaddy Operating Company — Certificate

I bought my web name and SSL certificate from Go Daddy. I recently renewed my SSL certificate (a week prior...

GoDaddy Operating CompanyFailure to respond / advise on why domain website keeps going down

I have been received emails from godaddy advising that my website is doen several times a day. having raised a chat with the helpdesk, they were not helpful. Having raised my query to [protected]@godaddy.com, they have also not responded. IF it is not a geniuine email than godaddy should advise as it could potentially be fraudulant. Due to the lack of response I can only presume that my website has been going down frequently for whcih they are avoinding making a response to prevent any claims against them for failing to provide a service. This not only would go against the services I have paid for which they should be providing but also in customer service - why should I continue to utilise theoir services if this is the level of service I am to continue to receive?

• Updated by mangoes159 · Feb 12, 2020

Thanks LanceNickel. That is what I was trying to establish from godaddy as to whether they were genuine emails but they could not confirm this. Strangely enough having queried the emails with godaddy I have since stopped receiving these emails although they have yet to respond to me - coincidence perhaps?

• La
                        LanceNickel Feb 11, 2020

While I am not familiar with your case, Godaddy has never emailed me advising my website is going down. Be very wary of emails like that, they are likely fraudulent and are designed to look like it's from Godaddy to steal your username and password.

You can check the Godaddy status page here: https://www.godaddy.com/system-status/

This is straight from Godaddy and they publish past downtime, planned maintenance, and current incidents.

If you are still unsure, contact Godaddy yourself so they can explain what those emails are.

(I don't work for Godaddy, just an IT guy trying to help out).

GoDaddy Operating CompanyCan't cancel auto-renewal before renewal date

I called up the day before my domain names were due to be renewed to cancel them but was advised id been charged a week earlier and that they couldnt be cancelled yet. Even though i advised that the domains original 1 year purchase doesnt expire until tomorrow, they advised i still couldnt cancel the next 2 year renewal and cant refund me the $500 they had charged me.

They pointed me to AUDA policy as to why they couldnt refund, so i looked this up and found that per AUDA they still should and could refund me, to which the contact named Nada simply advised their own policy said they cant and wont even though she had just said it was because of the AUDA policy.

After spending over $2k in 12 months with Go Daddy i am in disbelief with the lack of willingness to assist in a matter where they clearly have the power to assist.

Nov 25, 2019

GoDaddy Operating Company — No follow up

Our biggest complaint is we receive no call backs. No follow up calls. They send emails but if we have...

Nov 23, 2019

GoDaddy Operating Company — Never host your website with godaddy

Never take any service from godaddy. Their service is worst among all the hosting service providers. In TV...

GoDaddy Operating CompanyEmail service

They charged and drafted $270 for a service I didn't approve or ask for. Will not refund. This is very unethical for a company to do. Very unethical company and they should be punished for Steeling from the public. They told me it was against their policy to refund it and I can't get to anyone in management. This company is awful to its customers and they need to be held accountable

Email service

GoDaddyOffice 365

GoDaddy Office 365 is not fully supported by this reseller. It is not brought out at the time of sale. I have a problem with my account that is impacting my business and they will not escalate it to Microsoft Engineers.

They sell a watered down version of Office 365 that is not supported. This should be brought out before customer signs the agreement.