Having problems with SiteGround?

SiteGround Customer Service Contacts

C/ Serrano 1, 5º
Madrid
Spain - 28001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SiteGround Customer Service. Initial SiteGround complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SiteGround above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SiteGround. Discuss the issues you have had with SiteGround and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SiteGround Complaints & Reviews

SiteGroundweb hosting blackmail and reputation damage

Their shared server infected my sites that were working perfectly with previous hosting company. This happend on two occasions and each time they suspend my websites causing me serious reputational damages.
Then they send an email forcing me to use their third party service to clean the site making me to spend money that I didnt want to. I contact their support and they keep sending automated message that their system is secured. Yet sites that were never hacked or infected with previous hosting company suddenly stared getting infected frequently. I migrated to them hoping to get more speed with their fraudulent sg optimiser. My site were never got faster and they were suspended for most of the painful time with them. I deeply regret making the mistake of leaving my previous host for this fraud. Because of the fake paid reviews they have online. They misled me

SiteGroundauto renewal

siteground have charged me 3 times the amount for renewal of 12 months web hosting although I have sent them several emails to cancel my account. They have purposely not put cancel auto renewal on the account section & when trying to cancel the account they forward you to a chat window which gets you nowehere. siteground is an opportunistic hosting company beware

• Da
        darrens Aug 17, 2011

softlayer.com is a part of the scam which provide service to siteground.com

SitegroundsHeld my domain hostage, charged me $8 to move from them then charged me $95

I had a webhost with them for a year- they did good on my site- that is not the problem. The problem is I transferred my site 3/19/2009 to another host. Siteground refused to transfer because I was to close to expiration (4/1/2009) SO today I had to pay $8 bucks to transfer it bt they charged me $95! Worse they said they refuse to refund my money because it had been more than thirty days since I set up my account. This was for money I did not authorize them to charge me on the very same day! Its a scam.

• Pa
          Paul Apr 06, 2009

SiteGround.comBeware

I cancelled Internet hosting service with in February
        2006 shortly after signing up because they could not make my formmail work.

They agreed to refund $60 annual fee which I had paid in advance.

Unfortunately, they have not returned the money and do not answer my emails.

I feel I have been the victim of a common scam and would like to warn other
        unsuspecting would be clients against using for
        Internet services.

• Ka
            Kane Education Law Jan 28, 2015

I have been working with Siteground for several years. Every couple of months I have to hand delete my emails from my webmail in order to get new email. Each time I contact Siteground, I get a different answer on how to resolve this problem. Today, I was treated very disrespectfully by technical assistant staff Dissy who appeared to enjoy making the situation more difficult. Rather than assist, she argued and challenged me. Terrible experience - just terrible.

• Bl
            blockhead123 Dec 27, 2010

They sent me hidden payments. i was only suppose to spend 31 dollars on the site now i spent about 100 dollars.