Yahoo! / dogflags.com
I am a resident of the United Kingdom on Saturday 15th February I placed an order through order.store.yahoo.net to dogflags.com for a garden flag. The amount I was charged through my paypal account was $15.95. No shipping or tax was indicated at the time of purchase.
On the 20th February I received an email from imi-man saying that postage hadn't been added by the yahoo store and that I had to send $9.95 to them before they could dispatch my parcel.
On Thursday 28th February I receive a letter from the Royal Mail saying import duty had not been paid and that unfortunately they were unable to deliver my parcel. I now have to pay a further £13.97 if I wish to receive my flag.
Postage and Tax has now made a relatively inexpensive item become very expensive and I feel very disappointed and let Downey the whole experience
More Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them! 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize 
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds 
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam 
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles 
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you... 
- Yahoo Small Business - domain forwarding