Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In Londonsms - your mobile number won one million pounds

I recieved a message in my mobile on 7th aug 09 saying 'your mobile number won (one million pounds) from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact dr. mark jude via email ([protected]@live.com.
Is it true or is it a fraud...? no offence

• Nz
    nzan Jul 23, 2009

How can we claim the prize???? Is it true or is it a fraud??? NO OFFENCE...

satyendra kumar singh Jul 23, 2009

Dear sir,
    i got as it is another mail .is this trur? i can't believe. if any body win the prize money which is such a huge amount . if yahoo/ msn lottery they can give money as a winner prize. why they can't pay money for courier parcel . it is not much more amount to pay for courier. if it is really . But it is not true. i think. if any suggestion inform me.

thanks.

• Ne
    Neiketuozo Michael dzuvichu Jul 23, 2009

dear sir,
    i got a messeage that says ''YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HEAD IN LONDON, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude via email([protected]@live.com.
    so how am i going to get the prize?

• Ri
    ribok garo Jul 23, 2009

dear sir

I have recieved a message in my mobile saying ''YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HEAD IN LONDON, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude via email([protected]@live.com.so is it true cus im not in a mood of ###...

• Mr
    Mr. R.K.Lyngdoh Jul 23, 2009

Dear sir,
    I recieved a mesage that says "Your Mobile nymber won(one million pounds) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. Mark Jude via email" . I'm surprised when i recieved this message, so if it true do inform me.

Mr. R.K Lyngdoh.

• Ar
    Arunkumar Sorokhaibam Jul 24, 2009

Mr. Arunkumar Sorokhaibam

• Ml
    m.lartang Jul 24, 2009

I recieved a mesage that says "Your Mobile nymber won(one million pounds) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. Mark Jude via email" . I'm surprised when i recieved this message, so how can i claim it

• Th
    Thangjam Bobo Jul 25, 2009

I have received an sms from TA AG that my mobile no has won the lottery of (one million pounds)from Yahoo/Msn lottery head in london, they told me to claim my prize contact Dr.Mark Jude. So dear respected sir I beg U my prize.

Thangjam Bobo

• Th
    Thockchom Kirankumar Singh Jul 25, 2009

pliz send it to me as soon as possible?extremlly i need this amount if you send it in time then never forget you forever, god bless you sir .Pliz sent in my address.

• Kh
    Khlainbor Kharbuki Jul 27, 2009

Khlainbor Kharbuki
    Dear Sir,
    I have recived an SMS from TA AG that my mobile no. [protected] has won the lottery of (one million pound) from Yahoo/Msn lottery head in London, they told me to claim my prize contact Dr. Mark Jude.So dear Sir I beg you my prize

• Ag
    Aghato yeptho Jul 27, 2009

Dear sir, I have recived a message from TA-AG that, Your mobile number won(one million Pound) from Yahoo/mns lottery Head in London, To claim Prize. contact Dr Mark Jude via Email(claimdept [protected]@liv.com)on 22july2009 But i could not contact Dr Jude so if it is true then can you please guid mehow?

• Bs
    B.s.punjabi Jul 29, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have received a message you have won £1 million ([protected]@live.com).its a true or fraud? On22nd july2009.i could not contact to mr.jude.

• Ta
    Tadar Takar Jul 30, 2009

Dear sir, I just got a message on my cellphone saying that you have won 1 million pounds. I just got shocked, as it is so huge amount. So, is it true sir. if its really true then what I should do now? as i cant contact to Mr. Jude. How can I contact him.

• Xu
    xutoli Aug 08, 2009

I am using BSNL phone for ladt 5 years and the net work here is very poor but in case of bill it is vey high rating becaude of poor network i hardly make a call...

Kartick Chandra Das Aug 08, 2009

Dear sir, I recieved a message on my mobile the message says that " you have won one million pound from yahoo/Msn lottery head in London...and the message says to contact Dr Mark Jude via email i.e, [protected]@live.com. And I want to know that whether its true or false. My mobile no is +[protected]...please provide me the information about it..

• Is
    isoz Aug 08, 2009

Dear Sir, i am Meyiethso Kapfo from Nagaland India. i received a message on my number the message say "" Your Mobile Number Won (One Million Pounds) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. Mark Jude Via Email ([protected]@live.com)

• Um
    umesh kumar Aug 08, 2009

its a fraud.these r hackers.dont send any personal info in any form

• Z0
    z0mg Aug 08, 2009

fraud

• Ne
    nero w Aug 08, 2009

Dear sir, I recieved a message on my cellphone a message says '' You won [ One million Pounds ] from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, ...and they send Mr Peter Anderson Via Email to contact with him. I just wanted to know that wether it is true or not. if its true then please give me an information about the price...my contact no. [protected].. please help out...thank you

• Ba
    Badashisha Lyngdoh Aug 14, 2009

Where are you Dr Mark????????This means you are really a fraud or something dude.This thing of yours should be complain to the consumer forum.

• Vr
    vr vignesh Aug 25, 2009

this is vignesh and i have received a message stating that i have won one million pounds if its true iam waiting for that.and my mobile nos is [protected]

• Ar
    Arjun.U Sep 05, 2009

yes my mobile number : [protected]

• Na
    nazimuddin mollah Sep 11, 2009

dear sir, this is Nazimuddin mollah.Today i recived a message on my mobile from yahoo/msn lottery headed from united kingdom stating that i have won one million pound and the lottery number is also there.i was also asked to contact Mr. David William on email via: [protected]@yahoo.cn.please help me to claim this amount!please contact me on +[protected].i would be greatful to you if you help me to claim the winning amount

john d'souza Sep 27, 2009

Dear sir,
    i got a message that says ''YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HEAD IN LONDON, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude via email([protected]@live.com). In this regard, I would kindly like to know about how I can claim it. My contact number is [protected]

John

• Ga
    ganavi Oct 02, 2009

Dear sir, i received a message on my cellphone a messae says " you have won 1, 000, 000.00 GBP in Yahoo/Msn mobile Lottery ur to claim your prize Mr. David Moore on e-mail us via: [protected]@live.com" like this. So what we do sir and it is true or false. please reply soon we are waiting for ur reply...thank you

• Te
    tejas nitin chopde Oct 02, 2009

I have receive your message and i want to contact Mr. David Moore. so sir, how i contact them ?????????
    i also want to claim for my prize, for that what i have to do????????????
    plz send us some information about it.

• Mo
    Mohen Sakia Dec 07, 2009

Dear sir,
    I just got a message on my cellphone saying that you have won 1000, 000 GBP in the yahoo/Msn Lottery . To claim your prize, contact.Mr Tuerphilip John & Email . I just got shocked, as it is so huge amount. So, is it true sir. if its really true then what I should do now? as i cant contact to Mr.Tuerphilip john . How can I contact him. plz. help me .
    My Email ID ; [protected]@yahoo.com & contact no [protected] ; [protected]

• Bh
    Bharat Kundu Jan 27, 2010

I RECEIVED A SMS THAT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
    CONGRATES YOUR MOBILE WON ONE MILLION POUNDS FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HELD IN LONDON.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR.JOHN LOUIS VIA EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com. IS THIS TRUE ?? OR FALSE I WILL TAKE RELAVANT ACTION FOR THIS KIND OF HARASSMENT.

• Az
    AZEEZZAMAN Jan 30, 2010

my name is azeez zaman i have received a message from congrats you have been awarded 1, 000, 000 GBP in yahoo/msn mobile contest held in uk .to ciaim our prize moneycontact mr john louis E mail:[protected]@hotmail.com IS THIS TRUE ?? OR FALSE I WILL TAKE RELAVANT ACTION FOR THIS KIND OF HARASSMENT

• Ra
    rakesh kumar shrivastava Mar 08, 2010

hi mr jhon . how are u . hello i am rakesh shrivastava & 03-03-2010 at 04:21 pm i have recived a messege that my cell phone no. [protected] are awarded one million pounds .so please contect me give me my awarded please

• Je
    jerom Mar 23, 2010

hi dis s jerom my cell phone no is [protected] and i too got same msg stating i have one million pounds so please award me the sum...

• Md
    MD SHAHZAD ALAM Mar 28, 2010

I received a sms on 28thmarch2010 showing that i get a award of one million pound from yahoo Msn contest held in london to receive my awars i sould contact Dr Mark jude via
    Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
    my mobile no is [protected]
    is it true? if yes/
    what the process should i do to get the award.

• Su
    Subhashkumar Apr 06, 2010

I received a sms on 21thmarch2010 showing that i get a award of one million pound from yahoo Msn contest held in london to receive my awars i sould contact - Praveen Arya C/o Om Dev, Gandhi Path, Imlital, Danapur, Patna, Bihar - 80012
    Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
    my mobile no is [protected]
    is it true? if yes/
    what the process should i do to get the award.

• Sr
    sreekantan nair Apr 11, 2010

I recieved a message in my mobile on 28th march 2010 saying ''YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HEAD IN LONDON, to claim your prize contact Dr.John via email([protected]@hotmail.com)
    Is it true or is it a fraud ...? NO OFFENCE

• Sh
    Shankara May 30, 2010

I received a sms on 30th may2010 showing that i get a award of one million pound from yahoo Msn contest held in London to receive my award i should contact Dr.Mark Jude Via
    Email: chinna.[protected]@ g mail.com
    my mobile number is [protected]
    is is true? if Yes/
    What the process should i do to get the award

• Na
    nagendra Jun 01, 2010

nagendra
    tes i recevied message 31th may 2010 awarded get a 1, 000, 000 pounds from yhoo msn lottery held in london to prize contact dr vincent via
    my email:[protected]@gmail.co.in
    my mobile number is [protected]
    it is true?if yes
    what the process should i do get the award
    please give me award i am poor man

• Sh
    shariff Jun 02, 2010

Dr. vincent, you have to pay the amount which u have promised me
    other waise, accept a case of froud and duping the people.

my nema is devendra

karbonn Jun 03, 2010

devendra, you have to pay the amount which u have promised me
    other waise, accept a case of froud and duping the people.

Comments