Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In Londonsms - your mobile number won one million pounds

I recieved a message in my mobile on 7th aug 09 saying 'your mobile number won (one million pounds) from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact dr. mark jude via email ([protected]@live.com.
Is it true or is it a fraud...? no offence

• Gursevak Singh Sep 12, 2012

I hat your bissnes

• Gursevak Singh Sep 12, 2012

Hi sir i am Gursevak Singh.I send a complain.But no recevied me my award.Your bissnes very frod

mahiboob Aug 15, 2012

my name. mahiboob ramjan shaikh . wasant waghya patil chawl sec 6 sanpada navi mumbai 400705 / cell. [protected] age 18 . dob .28/04/1994 my mob number won, 1, 000, 000

• Ki
    kishore1987 Apr 03, 2012

Hi,

I am kishore, i have received the mail in my yahoo ID : [email protected] that i won the prize money in. pounds how do i claim for it. pl z help me regarding the fraud statement and the claims

• Pa
    Parveen Khajuria Mar 29, 2012

Sab ko fudu banatay hay ji

• Ka
    kapy Aug 21, 2011

i have an a maseage your mobil number won million usd on 21/08/2011

Master Angel Aug 20, 2011

when will i get my money

santosh khiste Aug 16, 2011

i have recive the sms from this web address on 12 aug 2011 for the rupees of two million dollar so please sent the conformation msg my mobile no.is [protected] &email add is [email protected]

ANAND.V.V Aug 15, 2011

when i get money

ANAND.V.V Aug 15, 2011

Hai i'm ANAND.V.V, DAVANGERE, KARNATAKA STATE, INDIAN. I HAVE GOT SMS ON 10/08/2011 YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON 2MILLION DOLLARS FROM () THE ONGOING YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HELD IN UK FOR CLAIMS CONTACT DRMARK VIA E-MAIL([email protected]) MY CELL NO [protected]

• Ks
    K SURESH KUMAR Jul 29, 2011

HAI I K.SURESH KUMAR, PALAKOL, WEST GODAVARI DT, AP, INDIAI. I HAVE GOT A SMS ON 28/07/11 YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON 2MILLION DOLLARS FROM () THE ON GOING YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HELD IN UK FOR CLAIMS CONTACTS DR DAVID VIA EMAIL([email protected]) MY CELL NUMBER [protected]

Rameshan K.P Jul 23, 2011

I recieved a message in my mobile on 23rd july. 2011(6.50 PM) saying ''YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY send your name, full adds, cell/tel no. age/DOB via E mail :[email protected] How can get my prize mony please reply to email address [email protected],
    Is it true or is it a fraud ...? Is it true? . May I need to take legal action?

• Na
    nazimkhan Jul 22, 2011

my mobile no [protected] is recived a sms from [email protected]@yahoo.com that i won a 2million usd from msn/yahoo i want to know about it

• Ga
    ganesh v.pp Jul 21, 2011

Ganesh v. pattar

• Kd
    k.deevena raju Jul 20, 2011

DEAR SIR,
    I AM K.DEEVENA RAJU FROM INDIA
    I received a sms on18-7-2011 showing that i get a award of TWO million DOLLARS from yahoo Msn contest held in LONDON to receive my award i should contact Dr.DAVID Via E-MAIL(MSNDEPT [email protected] MAIL
    my mobile number is 0091-[protected].
    MY ADDRESS IS-K.DEEVENA RAJU, GODDATIPALEM CHIVAR, Z-BHAVAREM POST, KARAPA MANDAL, E.G.D.T, A.P, SOUTH INDIA.
    PIN:533462.
    E-MAIL:[email protected]
    i request you sir please send all details send to my e-mail.here i will be waiting for your kind reply.
    thanking you sir.

kakinada.
    To,
    Dr.david,
    Dear sir,
    i am k.deevena raju from india.i have received the following sms message.
    your mobile number won 2 million dollars from the on going yahoo/msn lottery heid in london for claims contact DR.DAVID via e-mail (msndept [email protected] mail.com)from:[protected] on 15/7/2011,
    thank you so much for sending information to me .i request you sir please send all details to my e-mail.here i will be waiting for your kind reply as soon as.
    my e-mail i.d is [email protected]
    my mobile number is -0091-[protected].
    and
    account address is,
    state bank of india,
    pedapudi(code no is .8118)
    A/C:[protected]
    name:K.DEEVENA RAJU.
    THANKING YOU SIR.

• Ta
    tarranum Jul 16, 2011

we have recieved an msg that your mobile number won 2 million dollars from the on-going yahoo/msn lottery held in london, for claims contact Dr David via they measged us like this is this correct or not and how we should know all that details about the lottery...

• Un
    u naresh Jul 16, 2011

hai u have sent me a sms that i will get 2million us dollors is it real?

• Sh
    shahabuddin qureshi Jul 03, 2011

hi! i m shahabuddin qureshi from kanpur. i have got a sms on 2/7/2011 that my number just got a mid year benefit reward of 2, 000, 000dollars in msn.org-2011.for information write to: [email protected] and my mobile number is [protected].

• Sr
    srikanthtgt Jun 22, 2011

i have recieved an messege that i have been selected for 2, 000, 000.u!s!d in ongoing yahoo/msn 2011. for(details) contact. dr david. [email protected]

• Pr
    premkumar.p Jun 22, 2011

I recieved a message in my mobile on 21st july. 2011 saying WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM he WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER UNITED KINGDOM to claim your prize contact CLAIMS AGENT NAME:MR mark smith.
    email:[email protected] How can get my prize mony please replay on my moblie number + [protected] & email address [email protected]

Ranveer Tiwari Jun 01, 2011

yes my mobile number: [protected]
    My Name is Ranveer Tiwari.

• Na
    narayan singh chauhan May 31, 2011

i recived a mgessage in my mobile on 30 may saying your mobile number won one million pounds from yahoo /msn lottery head in london to claim your prize contact dr.judr ... my mobile no is [protected], is it true or its a fraud.please call me this no and inform me .my no is [protected]

• Ki
    kiran sankar May 23, 2011

on date 23/05/2011 09.52Pm i got a message ie You are selected for 2, 000, 000 in MSM20011.contact Dr Mark pl give me details.

• Kl
    kl narwal May 13, 2011

smone gve me money which i hav won

• Im
    imranahmed May 13, 2011

dear sir i have recived an sms in my cell that..., YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR 1, 000, 000, 00.G!B!P IN ONGOING YAHOO/MSN 2011.FOR (DETAILS) CONTACT. DR CHRIS at, [email protected] uk. dr chris is this true or just kidding bcos i have recived many sms like this pass many month., dear sir if its true plz intimate me in detail my email address [email protected] and my cel no is +[protected]

THANKYOU
    YOURFAITHFUL

• Sh
    shivanandsb Apr 26, 2011

Dear sir, i received sms announcing you won the awarded 2 millian USDOLLERS in MSN 2011 to receive your award mark jude via email:[email protected] is this true ?? or false please intimate in detail my email address [email protected] and my mobile no is+[protected]

• Mi
    milan gurung Apr 23, 2011

Dear, sir mr, jhon, you have sent an message to my mobile on 17Apr.2011 04;10pm and told me to contact.sir, if you me via E mail address [email protected] and my contact no is [protected].
    thanking you.

• To
    TODER MAL Apr 22, 2011

I AM TODER MAL S/O SH DALIP SINGH VIL MANJHOL P/O PARWARA TEHSIL CHACHIOT DIST MANDI (H.P)
    I get the sms 21/04/2011 on 03..15pm and MY NO HAS WON 2.MILLIONUS DOLLARS IN YAHOO/MSN 2011 EASTER PROMO, FOR CLAIM .
    SO I WANT FULL KNOLDGE ABOUT OF 2.MILLIONUS DOLLARS PLESE SEND THE SMS IN MY NO OR CALL ME . MY CONTACT NO IS [protected], [protected], THANKS

• Is
    is it true Apr 19, 2011

i recieved message from TD-GOODNEWS your mobile no won 2million dollars... is it true send relavant information

• Ay
    ayeshaa Apr 14, 2011

i got a similer message on 14 april can you lpease tell me the massage is fake on not my number is [protected]

RAMBABU V Apr 12, 2011

I Received sms on 12-04-2011 that my mobile no; [protected] has beenawarded 2million usdollers in msn 2011.Iam V Rambabu, s/o venkateswararao, D.NO-31-3-13/1, MITRA APPTS, Flat-D3, maruti nagar, masid street, VIJAYAWADA- PIN-520004, A.P

SAHUL HAMEED M Mar 28, 2011

Dear Teem,
    i GOT A MESSAGE MAR 27, 2011 8:40:01 AM YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR 1, 000, 000.00 IN ONGOING YAHOO/MSN 2011. FOR (DETAILS) CONTACT. Dr CHRIS [email protected] KINDLY EXPLAIN THE MESSAGE

• Am
    Amartya Mar 20, 2011

you have sent an message to my mobile on 8-mar-2011 i get one million pound from yahoo Msn contest held in London.I want to receive my award.My name is Amartya.My mobile no. is [protected].

• Yo
    yograj singh Mar 09, 2011

Dear sir i have received a sms that was something like this:
    your mobile NO has been awarded 2million USDOLLLARS in MSN 2011 to receive your award send your details to
    Dr mark jude. If it is true u please contact me to this mobile number [protected]

• Ht
    htnghaka Mar 02, 2011

I RECEIVED A SMS THAT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
    CONGRATES YOUR MOBILE WON ONE MILLION POUNDS FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HELD IN LONDON.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR MICHAEL via EMAIL:[email protected] IS THIS TRUE ?? OR FALSE I WILL TAKE RELAVANT ACTION FOR THIS KIND OF HARASSMENT.

• Hs
    H S UPRETY Feb 27, 2011

TO DR MICHEAL [email protected] I RECEIVED MSG YESTERDAY SAYING THAT I WON 1000000 MILLION IN YAHOO MSN LOTTERY HELD IN LONDON .PLEASE INTIMATE IN DETAIL MY MOB NO IS [protected]

• Ab
    abhijit m kalghatgi Feb 22, 2011

You have sent an message to my mobile on 12-02-2011 and told me to contact Dr [email protected] when will i get my money

• Ad
    Aditya Srivastava Feb 18, 2011

I have received a sms which is something like this, , , congrats your mobile awarded one million pounds fromYahoo Msn mobile contest held in UK, to receive your award contact Dr. Mark Jude. Email:[email protected] ...if it is true, , please contact me my mobile no. Is [protected], and give me my award ...