Yahoo!mail

J Jan 15, 2019

Someone hacked my email account and changed the password. When trying to reset the password, the system takes me to AT&T sign on. Unable to get resolution. In November 2018 I was no longer able to access my yahoo email account. Apparently someone had signed on and changed my password. When I tried to reset the password, yahoo directed me to AT&T. AT&T website does not have a record of the [protected]@yahoo.com account. Called AT&T and they told me it was a Yahoo issue. Texted/emailed and spoke with Yahoo Tech support and they say it is a AT&T issue. HOURS AND HOURS of back and forth on the phone with multiple levels of technicians and no help. I say "OK, just close that email account" and with that they tell me to contact Yahoo customer service and was told that, essentially, all of my emails would be lost and that there's nothing more they can do for me. However, they told me that for $4.99 a month I could sign up for a service plan which would allow me to unlock my account. I signed up...been charged $4.99 for 3 months now and guess what? still no access to my account. I do not have the time anymore. So many hours of explaining the same thing over and over again only to come to the same conclusion. I will not talk to anyone anymore. I had that email for 20 years. It holds 20 years worth of private information INCLUDING MY TAX RETURNS! I can't believe Yahoo will not step up and do something about this. Their security is terrible, their service is terrible and they take no ownership for their product.

TOP PRIORITY: Change my password and give access back to me. SECOND: Assure me, in writing that the account is closed and NOBODY has access to my information. THIRD: Stop charging me $4.99 a month for a product I do not and can not use!

Sarah C. Richardson May 25, 2019

I changed my email account to [email protected], however I am not able to get my info from my original email [email protected] Please send me instructions on attaching to first listed email. I can not get sarahsbed to function with any instruction. I have only gotten new for many months now.

Sarah C. Richardson Feb 10, 2019

My original account: [email protected] asked to update my page and since then I cannot get any listing of where emails are from, My Compose Letter doesn't work, my addresses are gone as well as my history. I don't know if I'm missing personal incoming emails. I do receive junk mail but without the listing of who sent it or dates.

Sarah C. Richardson Jan 22, 2019

After clicking the email update from Yahoo, my home page doesn't show emails or contacts. The drop down list does show news but all my personal info is gone and I cannot compose on my sight. A blank page shows with dots. HELP!